Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

Presidential Broadcast : What Was That? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Broadcast : What Was That? (1263 Views)

Why Is Presidential Broadcast In Nigeria Always A Pre-Recorded Event? / How Many People Still Listen To Presidential Broadcast / No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Presidential Broadcast : What Was That? by inforesource: 7:15pm On Oct 22, 2020
If you ask me na who I go ask?

1 Like

Re: Presidential Broadcast : What Was That? by tommy589(m): 7:16pm On Oct 22, 2020
Remove that presidential broadcast title

I thought I have seen it all. This is the most unpresidential broadcast I have ever listened to in my life

10 Likes

Re: Presidential Broadcast : What Was That? by judgementyard(m): 7:16pm On Oct 22, 2020
He said nothing

4 Likes

Re: Presidential Broadcast : What Was That? by Nbotee(m): 7:17pm On Oct 22, 2020
My disappointment is shocked

12 Likes

Re: Presidential Broadcast : What Was That? by Finnese001: 7:17pm On Oct 22, 2020
undecided

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Broadcast : What Was That? by BENARI: 7:17pm On Oct 22, 2020
Nigeria has no leader.

4 Likes

Re: Presidential Broadcast : What Was That? by WonderManly(m): 7:17pm On Oct 22, 2020
Can you all just imagine. So, after all this so called long time rehearsal and with all days and nights sleeping at the recording studio. So he has nothing to say than: This lifeless, speechless, senseless meaningless, nonsense and useless words/speech "talk". Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Presidential Broadcast : What Was That? by Olalan(m): 7:17pm On Oct 22, 2020
It's a shame we elected this president as our leader in this age

4 Likes

Re: Presidential Broadcast : What Was That? by Baawaa(m): 7:18pm On Oct 22, 2020
N
Re: Presidential Broadcast : What Was That? by mynd1(f): 7:19pm On Oct 22, 2020
That's my president.
Re: Presidential Broadcast : What Was That? by spydera: 7:19pm On Oct 22, 2020
I don't know too
at least I am not the only one who wasted my time sitting in front of a tv in the name of watching a president read a tale...

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Broadcast : What Was That? by helinues: 7:19pm On Oct 22, 2020
sad
Re: Presidential Broadcast : What Was That? by nameo: 7:19pm On Oct 22, 2020
This is who you guys elected twice

Lols

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Broadcast : What Was That? by Adlac(m): 7:19pm On Oct 22, 2020
Oya Online warriors do the needful.
Re: Presidential Broadcast : What Was That? by spydera: 7:20pm On Oct 22, 2020
He didn't even sympathize with the families of the dead!!!!

1 Like

Re: Presidential Broadcast : What Was That? by SalamRushdie: 7:20pm On Oct 22, 2020
Seems it was shot before the Lekki Massacre because he made zero mention of that and didnt even try to calm nerves

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Broadcast : What Was That? by MANsparkle: 7:20pm On Oct 22, 2020
Pls Someone Should Explain To Me In Layman's Terms What The President Actually Said!...

Someone Please Help! Coz I Can't Make Head Nor Tail Of The Short Speech!..
Re: Presidential Broadcast : What Was That? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 22, 2020
It was a huge display of clownishness

1 Like

Re: Presidential Broadcast : What Was That? by SalamRushdie: 7:20pm On Oct 22, 2020
nameo:
This is who you guys elected twice

Lols

They were warned

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Broadcast : What Was That? by Luckydubby7(m): 7:21pm On Oct 22, 2020
Nigerians who do we offend?
Who brought this to us?
I just wasted my fuel.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Broadcast : What Was That? by Throwback: 7:21pm On Oct 22, 2020
Buhari has made it difficult for any old man to be elected in Nigeria.

This man believes by being voted as President, he has by that singular achievement solved all of Nigeria's problem.

I just lost some of my intelligence listening to this charade.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Broadcast : What Was That? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:22pm On Oct 22, 2020
MANsparkle:
Pls Someone Should Explain To Me In Layman's Terms What The President Actually Said!...

Someone Please Help! Coz I Can't Make Head Nor Tail Of The Short Speech as Regards To What Our Demands Are...

He said: "go back home and we continue as before"

1 Like

Re: Presidential Broadcast : What Was That? by Emotionss: 7:24pm On Oct 22, 2020
I told you guys but nobody listen

We Move

1 Like

Re: Presidential Broadcast : What Was That? by Emotionss: 7:26pm On Oct 22, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
Throwback:
Buhari has made it difficult for any old man to be elected in Nigeria.

This man believes by being voted as President, he has by that singular achievement solved all of Nigeria's problem.

His only goal is to be president. He has achieved that. His children are set for life so to him nothing else matters.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Broadcast : What Was That? by Omotosokt(m): 7:26pm On Oct 22, 2020
At least he made mention the improved teacher welfare,that one is an embracing news in a time like this.what a president we have,na wa ooo
Re: Presidential Broadcast : What Was That? by 8x324: 7:29pm On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
helinues:
sad
[/s]
Re: Presidential Broadcast : What Was That? by Rosskii: 7:34pm On Oct 22, 2020
SalamRushdie:
Seems it was shot before the Lekki Massacre because he made zero mention of that and didnt even try to calm nerves

Great point. There also seemed to have been a lot of editing of the speech. It wasn't a live speech.

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Broadcast : What Was That? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 22, 2020
spydera:
I don't know too
at least I am not the only one who wasted my time sitting in front of a tv in the name of watching a president read a tale...

The last time I listened to any presidential speech was probably 2006 or thereabout. Might as well be listening to goats bleating for all the sense Nigerian presidents make in their speech.
Re: Presidential Broadcast : What Was That? by MANsparkle: 7:40pm On Oct 22, 2020
AlfaSeltzer:

He said: "go back home and we continue as before"
Chaiiiiiii!..... We Get Am For President indeed.. What A Shame!
Re: Presidential Broadcast : What Was That? by inforesource: 7:52pm On Oct 22, 2020
SalamRushdie:
My thoughts too, but then he mentioned obas palace attack.
Re: Presidential Broadcast : What Was That? by inforesource: 7:54pm On Oct 22, 2020
tommy589:
Remove that presidential broadcast title

I thought I have seen it all. This is the most unpresidential broadcast I have ever listened to in my life
Hmm, let the lala help me on that.
Re: Presidential Broadcast : What Was That? by SalamRushdie: 7:54pm On Oct 22, 2020
inforesource:

My thoughts too, but then he mentioned obas palace attack.

Maybe that part was shot today Because I hear they have to edit and shoot for days to get just one speech video out

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osinbajo Is Nigeria’s Joe Biden, Let’s Make It Happen / 8 Oil Producing States Got 6 Trillion In 11yrs as derivatives and Mismanaged It. / Fg To Reduce Fuel Price Below N100 Per Litre - Daily Advent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.