Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,915 members, 7,806,661 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

Get Your Facts Right On Nigeria, Buhari Tells International Community - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Get Your Facts Right On Nigeria, Buhari Tells International Community (38037 Views)

"Get Your Facts Right": FG, Peter Obi "Bicker" Over ₦2.17t Supplementary Budget / Sanwo-Olu To Gani Adams: Amotekun, Get Your Facts Right / Ngige To Oshiomhole: You Got Your Facts Wrong On NSITF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get Your Facts Right On Nigeria, Buhari Tells International Community by amiebola(f): 8:07pm On Oct 22, 2020
csn01:
BUHARI, I promise you with my last breath, you will never see the year 2021.
This is your last year on earth.
BUHARI You will die, and you will not die well.
He is dead already.... Person dey die twice undecided
Re: Get Your Facts Right On Nigeria, Buhari Tells International Community by howfarseun(m): 8:07pm On Oct 22, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
The US, UN and the international community as a whole were quick to condemn the alleged killing of peaceful protesters at lekki toll gate but none of these people have condemned the evil done by these Protesters. Why is this happening? Is it not obvious that these people do not really care about our progress?

Can the US government(for example) sit and watch protesters burn government institutions, kill government officials and do other evil things as we have seen recently?

If these things done by peaceful protesting hoodlums continue, and the Nigerian government decides to give a shoot at sight order to the armed forces, will the international community still condemn this?
citizens are always right
Re: Get Your Facts Right On Nigeria, Buhari Tells International Community by BarrElChapo(m): 8:07pm On Oct 22, 2020
If they had wrote this speech for him one week ago and he read it to us, will things have degenerated to this ?

OZOnNengiTheory:
The US, UN and the international community as a whole were quick to condemn the alleged killing of peaceful protesters at lekki toll gate but none of these people have condemned the evil done by these Protesters. Why is this happening? Is it not obvious that these people do not really care about our progress?

Can the US government(for example) sit and watch protesters burn government institutions, kill government officials and do other evil things as we have seen recently?

If these things done by peaceful protesting hoodlums continue, and the Nigerian government decides to give a shoot at sight order to the armed forces, will the international community still condemn this?
Re: Get Your Facts Right On Nigeria, Buhari Tells International Community by FriendNG: 8:07pm On Oct 22, 2020
igogo2015:
Leopard cannot change its status. He never make mention of lekki army shooting at all. Wicked Ahab.

Because there was none https://www.nairaland.com/6196653/endsars-fact-check-fake-news
Re: Get Your Facts Right On Nigeria, Buhari Tells International Community by hammer3: 8:08pm On Oct 22, 2020
FULANI AND BRITAIN WILL KEEP TREATING THE REST OF US IN THIS COUNTRY LIKE IDIOTS, UNTIL THEY WEAR A WHITE MAN MASK TO RULE NIGERIA.

SINCE 2017, A MASK AND VOICE SOFTWARE HAVE BEEN PRESIDENT OF OVER 300MILLION PEOPLE.

1 Like

Re: Get Your Facts Right On Nigeria, Buhari Tells International Community by Pecuman: 8:08pm On Oct 22, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:

Time registered: October 18, 2020

Time spent online: 2 days & 2 hours

Another one of the operation Crocodile smile people that have been paid to spread misinformation.

Almost all the acts of violence has been by government sponsored thugs.

This video shows how thugs were organized in Abuja.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZC0bxF-sxw

The same happened several times until they finally broke the back of the protesters in Lekki, Benin and Kubwa and now their thugs have run array and bastards like you are blaming Protesters

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Get Your Facts Right On Nigeria, Buhari Tells International Community by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 22, 2020
amiebola:
He is dead already.... Person dey die twice undecided
even in Hell, he will not survive it. it will not be well with him in hell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Get Your Facts Right On Nigeria, Buhari Tells International Community by flokii: 8:08pm On Oct 22, 2020
csn01:

Look at this one o.. you're promising him death as who??

The way some of you PDP paid zombies reason attimes is baffling. Go and continue destroying things if you won't be dealt with

2 Likes

Re: Get Your Facts Right On Nigeria, Buhari Tells International Community by Kingpele(m): 8:08pm On Oct 22, 2020
[quote author=csn01 post=95220287]BUHARI, I promise you with my last breath, you will never see the year 2021.
BUHARI u will die, and you will not die well.[ u hide under your China phone to type rubbish as if you are God..if buharia children pray for your father to die this year how will you feel?
Re: Get Your Facts Right On Nigeria, Buhari Tells International Community by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 22, 2020
[quote author=Kingpele post=95220538][/quote] Aturu Awusa Fulani Herdsman Muslimian Islamabad Bleep you and your Father Buhari.
Re: Get Your Facts Right On Nigeria, Buhari Tells International Community by Nyanabo(m): 8:10pm On Oct 22, 2020
obicmag:
How did we get to this bus stop
Na One Chance Oh grin grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Get Your Facts Right On Nigeria, Buhari Tells International Community by Xisnin(m): 8:10pm On Oct 22, 2020
iconicceo:
I am very certain this is not the same Buhari that promised us heaven and earth in 2015, no pity and no passion but just yearning dust!

This country is definitely on autopilot, God help us.
It is the same Buhari.
People voted for him because he was tough during his military regime.
Nigerians hate weak president.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Get Your Facts Right On Nigeria, Buhari Tells International Community by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 22, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:

what progress should they care about? Pls enlighten me..
That rice is now 42k from 8k?
Fuel from 87 to 160?
Light tariff hike?
Border closure that has no effect?
Let me tell you, all those I listed above affects the masses directly, I mean everyone either you like it or not..
I keep seeing the way you jump from thread to thread trying to defend this government..
I have no qualms with anybody but this government have brought untold hardship upon the people... They've been pushed too far and this is the height of it... You should be ashamed for defending ineptitude.. Maybe because you benefit from the government directly...
Alot of businesses have gone into oblivion cos of the border closure.. A sane person will only close border or ban goods produced in Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Get Your Facts Right On Nigeria, Buhari Tells International Community by smirn(m): 8:11pm On Oct 22, 2020
Nyanabo:
Suprisingly the International Communities knows the happening of the country more than the puppet president
Masterminded soldier shooting. Come and prove those that were killed. Gullible Nigerians, just so bad.

1 Like

Re: Get Your Facts Right On Nigeria, Buhari Tells International Community by Igbodicool(m): 8:11pm On Oct 22, 2020
Confirmedzombie:

You just sit at your home and type rubbish.

Nonsense
One of the problems of useless Nigeria.

I won't blame, if not useless Lugard who traveled all the way from Britain and did this greatest mistake in human history what have I in common with you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Get Your Facts Right On Nigeria, Buhari Tells International Community by zikter(m): 8:13pm On Oct 22, 2020
He is right, no sovereign country would have said otherwise. Almost all of them are complicit in far worse crimes around the globe and get away with it. We should handle our government our way. UN, US, UK etc are all a bunch of hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Get Your Facts Right On Nigeria, Buhari Tells International Community by CoolAmbience(m): 8:13pm On Oct 22, 2020
newharddrives:
Him don dey fear

Fear who?

U well so?

1 Like

Re: Get Your Facts Right On Nigeria, Buhari Tells International Community by michoim(m): 8:13pm On Oct 22, 2020
Excellent talk

1 Like

Re: Get Your Facts Right On Nigeria, Buhari Tells International Community by Salmoneus(m): 8:13pm On Oct 22, 2020
bestman09:
sad

Animal talk.

He dodged mentioning the Lekki massacre as if it can be wished away

The speech was probably pre recorded.
Re: Get Your Facts Right On Nigeria, Buhari Tells International Community by Pecuman: 8:13pm On Oct 22, 2020
FriendNG:

Because there was none https://www.nairaland.com/6196653/endsars-fact-check-fake-news

And you have fallen for Government sponsored misinformation.

Operate Crocodile smile continues to work.
Re: Get Your Facts Right On Nigeria, Buhari Tells International Community by Preacherrr(m): 8:13pm On Oct 22, 2020
It's obvious the international community is sentimental in their judgment. They are condemning the use of force by the military but they are not condemning protesters for been lawless... Killing, raping, arson, prison break, and so on. A protest that began with false alarm is that one protest. The Yahoo boy in Ughelli they claimed to have been shot by the police is still alive and was not shot. [quote author=Upti123 post=95220070]

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2020/10/22/get-your-facts-right-on-nigeria-buhari-tells-international-community/[/quoteh
Re: Get Your Facts Right On Nigeria, Buhari Tells International Community by dallyemmy: 8:14pm On Oct 22, 2020
E DON ARREST PEOPLE WEY KILL THOSE PROTESTANTS?
Re: Get Your Facts Right On Nigeria, Buhari Tells International Community by hammer3: 8:14pm On Oct 22, 2020
Xisnin:

It is the same Buhari.
People voted for him because he was tough during his military regime.
Nigerians hate weak president.

BUHARI WOULD NEVER DO THIS.

WE HAD A HUMBLE MASK WEARER BENDING DOWN TO PICK UP SOMETHING ANOTHER PERSON DROPPED.

Re: Get Your Facts Right On Nigeria, Buhari Tells International Community by smirn(m): 8:14pm On Oct 22, 2020
[quote author=southniyikaye post=95220594]what progress should they care about? Pls enlighten me..
That rice is now 42k from 8k?
Fuel from 87 to 160?
Light tariff hike?
Border closure that has no effect?
Let me tell you, all those I listed above affects the masses directly, I mean everyone either you like it or not..
I keep seeing the way you jump from thread to thread trying to defend this government..
I have no qualms with anybody but this government have brought untold hardship upon the people... They've been pushed too far and this is the height of it... You should be ashamed for defending ineptitude.. Maybe because you benefit from the government directly...
Alot of businesses have gone into oblivion cos of the border closure.. A sane person will only close border or ban goods produced in Nigeria [/quote
Shame to you, when was Nigeria better than noe. Your evil plan to to destroy this country Will end on your head.
Re: Get Your Facts Right On Nigeria, Buhari Tells International Community by Unik3030: 8:15pm On Oct 22, 2020
bestman09:
sad

Animal talk.

He dodged mentioning the Lekki massacre as if it can be wished away

if he mentioned it,he will definitely be charged for genocide cos that means he's accepting it happened n one question any sane person will ask is that.

Who does burutai report to?
can burutai act without your approval?

he actually dodged a bullet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Get Your Facts Right On Nigeria, Buhari Tells International Community by Nyanabo(m): 8:17pm On Oct 22, 2020
smirn:

Masterminded soldier shooting. Come and prove those that were killed. Gullible Nigerians, just so bad.

Gullibility runs in your genes its no wonder you see the truth and still refuse to accept it.

Does your country have an effective Intelligence Agency ? how do you feel my statement is wrong ? Mumu.
Re: Get Your Facts Right On Nigeria, Buhari Tells International Community by fineboynl(m): 8:17pm On Oct 22, 2020
he is already afraid. but trying to form hard man.

the army and defends made mistakes because they are illiterate who still believe in oppression and suppression.

tinubu also because of presidency sold his people because of mere fingers pointed at him.

this made history because one day power will come to South..
Re: Get Your Facts Right On Nigeria, Buhari Tells International Community by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 22, 2020
[quote author=Kingpele post=95220538][/quote] Aturu Awusa Fulani Herdsman Muslimian Islamabad Bleep you and your Father Buhari.
Re: Get Your Facts Right On Nigeria, Buhari Tells International Community by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 22, 2020
like buhari, like voters. rubbish.
Re: Get Your Facts Right On Nigeria, Buhari Tells International Community by Oizee(f): 8:18pm On Oct 22, 2020
donbachi:
He should be placed on SMA gold and NAN.
he should be sucking directly from cow
Re: Get Your Facts Right On Nigeria, Buhari Tells International Community by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 22, 2020
[quote author=smirn post=95220728][/quote]shame on your entire generation for defending lies and ineptitude...
Last administration was better than this idiot...
Maybe you should compare and contrast..
Prices of goods and commodities then and now
Price of fuel
Nepa charges
Cost of living

He be like say when dem born you, You use head knack ground abi?
Re: Get Your Facts Right On Nigeria, Buhari Tells International Community by jamiudinho(m): 8:19pm On Oct 22, 2020
csn01:
u and ur family will first die

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Campbell: What FBI Probe Of Abba Kyari Means For Buhari Government / Adamu Garba: Osinbanjo Is The Worst Betrayer Ever In Our Democratic History / President Buhari's Convoy And Security At Prayer Ground In Daura (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.