Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,140 members, 7,780,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:14 AM

Get Your Facts Right On Nigeria, Buhari Tells International Community - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Get Your Facts Right On Nigeria, Buhari Tells International Community (37977 Views)

"Get Your Facts Right": FG, Peter Obi "Bicker" Over ₦2.17t Supplementary Budget / Sanwo-Olu To Gani Adams: Amotekun, Get Your Facts Right / Ngige To Oshiomhole: You Got Your Facts Wrong On NSITF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get Your Facts Right On Nigeria, Buhari Tells International Community by CoolAmbience(m): 8:29pm On Oct 22, 2020
csn01:

see them cow
c
o
w
COWS

Goat that will live forever.

Anuofia!

1 Like

Re: Get Your Facts Right On Nigeria, Buhari Tells International Community by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 22, 2020
Unik3030:
anybody against your idea is BMC, anything that makes u sleep well.

it's easy to prove to the world we are dealing with a tyrant n a monumental failure than claiming jubril.
what if u are asked to give more convincing evidences

If you were told just few weeks ago, that a day would come when OVER RATED asiwaju will be on the run, would you have believed it?

Today tinuboo is being hunted in the same lagos he once reigned supreme. Jagabandit don japa cheesy

E shock you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Get Your Facts Right On Nigeria, Buhari Tells International Community by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 22, 2020
CoolAmbience:

Goat that will live forever.
Anuofia!
Aturu awusa that you can speak Igbo doesn't make you one.
Re: Get Your Facts Right On Nigeria, Buhari Tells International Community by Viktoreze(m): 8:36pm On Oct 22, 2020
csn01:
BUHARI, I promise you with my last breath, you will never see the year 2021.
This is your last year on earth.
BUHARI You will die, and you will not die well.
Where are those angry mobs and irate youth, go and raise Asorock to ashes. Leave innocent people and their investment alone. leave Banks face Secretariat.
Bros relax, nothing go happen.
Re: Get Your Facts Right On Nigeria, Buhari Tells International Community by heysquare(m): 8:37pm On Oct 22, 2020
csn01:
Where are those angry mobs and irate youth, go and raise Asorock to ashes. Leave innocent people and their investment alone. leave Banks face Secretariat.
Take it likely o ! At his age he shouldn't be afraid of death like you! Who knows maybe you may even die before him!
Re: Get Your Facts Right On Nigeria, Buhari Tells International Community by alphaRego01(m): 8:37pm On Oct 22, 2020
csn01:

U get de point

1 Like

Re: Get Your Facts Right On Nigeria, Buhari Tells International Community by GOOOGLE504(m): 8:37pm On Oct 22, 2020
Femuel:
This man speech just weak me, i am ashamed of what have become of our leaders, this heartless man will eventually finish this country if care is not taken cry cry

Care and love has no place in the heart of vipers.
Re: Get Your Facts Right On Nigeria, Buhari Tells International Community by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 22, 2020
Buhari fvck you!
Re: Get Your Facts Right On Nigeria, Buhari Tells International Community by Blessedassuranc(f): 8:39pm On Oct 22, 2020
studentofTruth:
ICC see what you have caused. Grandpa is having palpitations

Thats it.. Fear don't enter him body..
Re: Get Your Facts Right On Nigeria, Buhari Tells International Community by tot(f): 8:39pm On Oct 22, 2020
That international community will ban him very soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Get Your Facts Right On Nigeria, Buhari Tells International Community by Blessedassuranc(f): 8:41pm On Oct 22, 2020
falexchristopher:

I know this guy is mad

We all know he is a CERTIFIED ZOMBIE. Hence ignore him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Get Your Facts Right On Nigeria, Buhari Tells International Community by lymelyte(m): 8:42pm On Oct 22, 2020
TOPCRUISE:
God bless Mr President. You are one of the best president Nigerian ever had for your great exemplary leadership of our dear Nation.
all I will say to you is that you are finished in life.. You can evolve more than where you are now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Get Your Facts Right On Nigeria, Buhari Tells International Community by Blessedassuranc(f): 8:46pm On Oct 22, 2020
Nyanabo:

Gullibility runs in your genes its no wonder you see the truth and still refuse to accept it.

Does your country have an effective Intelligence Agency ? how do you feel my statement is wrong ? Mumu.

That guy is a CERTIFIED ZOMBIE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Get Your Facts Right On Nigeria, Buhari Tells International Community by Blessedassuranc(f): 8:49pm On Oct 22, 2020
Stanweezy:
He's quick to mention international community but refuse to say sumtin about what led international community to speak out. God punish people that truly voted for this failure after seeing his failure during his first tenure
Pls let's forget the past errors and move forward. Blaming those that voted him won't and isn't working anything good. It's obvious that Buhari is threatened by the protest. So the way forward is for us to CONTINUE WITH OUR PEACEFUL PROTEST and he ll continue making mistakes as he did in the Lekki toll gate shooting

THATS ALL

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Get Your Facts Right On Nigeria, Buhari Tells International Community by CoolAmbience(m): 8:49pm On Oct 22, 2020
[quote author=csn01 post=95221428]
Aturu awusa
that you can speak Igbo doesn't make you one.
[/quote

Ewu Igbo!

O dika obi ezuruo gi ezu...

Onye ara!
Re: Get Your Facts Right On Nigeria, Buhari Tells International Community by colestephan86: 8:50pm On Oct 22, 2020
Upti123:

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2020/10/22/get-your-facts-right-on-nigeria-buhari-tells-international-community/
Baba oloriburuku is scared of international sanctions from the commonwealth realms, ICC, ECOWAS and UN

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Get Your Facts Right On Nigeria, Buhari Tells International Community by IamPlato(m): 8:50pm On Oct 22, 2020
Reeses:

I believe that some of those were exaggerated but still the politicians needs to taught a lesson for all the mis use of our resources .
teaching them a lesson is not enough, they need worse
Re: Get Your Facts Right On Nigeria, Buhari Tells International Community by erospecial: 8:51pm On Oct 22, 2020
The fact that Bihari is a terrorist and APC is a terrorist sect!
Re: Get Your Facts Right On Nigeria, Buhari Tells International Community by Commentor: 8:52pm On Oct 22, 2020
csn01:

Na express you dey go so.

1 Like

Re: Get Your Facts Right On Nigeria, Buhari Tells International Community by 8x324: 8:52pm On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
Commentor:

Na express you dey go so.
[/s]
Re: Get Your Facts Right On Nigeria, Buhari Tells International Community by Bannerban: 8:53pm On Oct 22, 2020
BUHARI MUST GO
Re: Get Your Facts Right On Nigeria, Buhari Tells International Community by Commentor: 8:54pm On Oct 22, 2020
8x324:
[s][/s]

You go soon begin pick paper for market.
Re: Get Your Facts Right On Nigeria, Buhari Tells International Community by IamPlato(m): 8:54pm On Oct 22, 2020
Skmoda:

Bros, it be like say you wan receive better curse that will follow your generations till the 4th....be careful angry people are reading your post.....did you just use the word "exaggerated"...lemme just keep quiet.....
Are blind to what is happening...

Can I ask you this?

What is a massacre?
Re: Get Your Facts Right On Nigeria, Buhari Tells International Community by Adetunjicaleb: 8:55pm On Oct 22, 2020
What's your prove that they were lies?

Are you aware that Amnesty Intl via the use of some technologies confirmed the location, phone type, camera type of those who sent some of those pictures to them even as the attacks were ongoing that night?

It is really well with us in this country.
Justice and Righteousness must prevail

IamPlato:
Alot of information sent out to the world were either exaggerated or false...

Things happened in Nigeria and the world saw it but there were lies...

I saw lies spread with false pictures...

I don't blame the international community, they only reacted to what they were told...

to be honest, the false info and exaggeration that spread heightened the violence so far

People who spread false information should be arrested because they almost brought war on us

At this point let the youths be wise please, no more violence

Listen to this audio please and let's work with the plan stated

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeuybkUdLKc

Re: Get Your Facts Right On Nigeria, Buhari Tells International Community by Blessedassuranc(f): 8:56pm On Oct 22, 2020
IamPlato:
Are blind to what is happening...

Can I ask you this?

What is a massacre?

CERTIFIED ZOMBIE
Re: Get Your Facts Right On Nigeria, Buhari Tells International Community by rayvelez(m): 8:56pm On Oct 22, 2020
Werey man that Will soon run to UK for ear infection check up
Re: Get Your Facts Right On Nigeria, Buhari Tells International Community by 8x324: 8:57pm On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
Commentor:

You go soon begin pick paper for market.
[/s]
Re: Get Your Facts Right On Nigeria, Buhari Tells International Community by joefelin2345: 8:57pm On Oct 22, 2020
Fr33born:
We all have seen the kind of people we voted to lead us. Next election, we will still forget everything and continue chanting APC and PDP instead of voting these old fools out.
Let me ask you, where are the Prof Moghalu, Fela Durotoye & others who wants to become President over night in this struggle? They are hibernating & waiting for 2023 to come out with their manuscripts trying to reap where they did not sow. Youth are waiting for them. They shall be shocked to their bone marrow Insa Allah.
Re: Get Your Facts Right On Nigeria, Buhari Tells International Community by NairaMaster1(m): 8:58pm On Oct 22, 2020
ItzEminence:
Jesus wept

Jesus cannot weep over Buhari.

Why? Baba has no ideas

1 Like

Re: Get Your Facts Right On Nigeria, Buhari Tells International Community by Adexshyne1(m): 8:58pm On Oct 22, 2020
I am not surprise by our president addresses today , but this is to all our youth, let’s stop the street protest and let’s keep reminding ourself of all our love ones that lost their life in the line of duty for the rest of us to live , we still have the power in our hand to choose who ever we want in the next presidential election

I am deep sorry for all our political appointees who are currently at that sit as at today , just don’t bother to come to campaign pls I beg of
You , APC it’s a pity that with the way pple voted for you in 2015, baba Buhari knows well that after this tenure he is going back to Daura, but he purposely don’t want any one of you to be relevant again in Nigeria politics ,most especially politician from south you think he is senseless, most of your should be planning to retire after this tenure

This is my take from Washington DC

1 Like

Re: Get Your Facts Right On Nigeria, Buhari Tells International Community by Jack005(m): 9:00pm On Oct 22, 2020
IamPlato:
Alot of information sent out to the world were either exaggerated or false...

Things happened in Nigeria and the world saw it but there were lies...

I saw lies spread with false pictures...

I don't blame the international community, they only reacted to what they were told...

to be honest, the false info and exaggeration that spread heightened the violence so far

People who spread false information should be arrested because they almost brought war on us

At this point let the youths be wise please, no more violence

Listen to this audio please and let's work with the plan stated

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeuybkUdLKc

New bmc miscreant on the loose..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Underage Voter Causes A Fight Among Party Agents In Keffi (photo) / Police Begin Investigation After Officer Vowed To Kill 200 People If PMB Dies / Olu Of Warri Denies Endorsing Tinubu (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.