Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,989 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

Get Your Facts Right On Nigeria, Buhari Tells International Community - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Get Your Facts Right On Nigeria, Buhari Tells International Community (38015 Views)

"Get Your Facts Right": FG, Peter Obi "Bicker" Over ₦2.17t Supplementary Budget / Sanwo-Olu To Gani Adams: Amotekun, Get Your Facts Right / Ngige To Oshiomhole: You Got Your Facts Wrong On NSITF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get Your Facts Right On Nigeria, Buhari Tells International Community by IamPlato(m): 10:47pm On Oct 22, 2020
Jack005:
New bmc miscreant on the loose..
Nigga I will forever say the bitter truth and if it kills you then RIP
Re: Get Your Facts Right On Nigeria, Buhari Tells International Community by yemi1504: 10:47pm On Oct 22, 2020
Carloslehder:
How this vegetable take be Nigerian president still dey beat me till tomorrow

Na the senseless ab0kis, Yeroba Muzl1ms and Tiffnubu slaves make that happen na!
Re: Get Your Facts Right On Nigeria, Buhari Tells International Community by Jack005(m): 10:47pm On Oct 22, 2020
IamPlato:
Ya Papa go die no be me.. Idiot!
Re: Get Your Facts Right On Nigeria, Buhari Tells International Community by IamPlato(m): 10:47pm On Oct 22, 2020
Grizzly20:

Bro even untop all these things wey u type "u no get sense".
Now that I've quoted you. What are you gonna do about it?

Re: Get Your Facts Right On Nigeria, Buhari Tells International Community by osazsky(m): 10:49pm On Oct 22, 2020
amaridigital:

Abeg stop calling Tinubu or any SW leader's name again. God punish you if you can't mention the politicians from your local Govt and state but blame Nigeria's problems on SW political leaders. What have you done to your local Govt chairman, state Governor, State Assembly members, national Assembly members and other political leaders from your state? Have they been held accountable for the poor governance despite collecting monthly allocation from FG?
Please before blaming ANY Yoruba politician for your miserable life and lack of development in your state, tell us if your state monthly allocation from FG are paid directly to Yoruba leaders. If not, keep their names off your mouth and face those who are directly responsible for your misery. Enough of all these unending attack on our leaders. You have past and present governors, senators, house of representative and other leaders from your state and your region. Face them. Hypocrite!
well served
Re: Get Your Facts Right On Nigeria, Buhari Tells International Community by yemi1504: 10:52pm On Oct 22, 2020
Unik3030:
if he mentioned it,he will definitely be charged for genocide cos that means he's accepting it happened n one question any sane person will ask is that.

Who does burutai report to?
can burutai act without your approval?

he actually dodged a bullet

He didn't dodge any bullet o, the videos and pictures of the Lekki Toll Gate massacre are already with the ICC, so no need to waste your spit bro! His days at the helm are clearly numbered!

PS If not that ICC is sleeping on okada and is waiting for another or at least two more Lekki Toll Gate-style massacres to jolt them from their slumber, Presidiot Bubu would have made bad history by being the first sitting President to be arrested by Interpol and then charged for crimes against humanity and genocide.
Re: Get Your Facts Right On Nigeria, Buhari Tells International Community by yemi1504: 10:58pm On Oct 22, 2020
Noname07:

You can not vote them out. In 2023 they will come with thugs, police and the millitary. You will never win an election because it will not be free and fair.

They don't even need that, the senseless ab0kis up N0rth who are unfortunately the majority there will give them bloc votes as usual thereby throwing spanners in the works!
Re: Get Your Facts Right On Nigeria, Buhari Tells International Community by yemi1504: 11:00pm On Oct 22, 2020
ifyy07:
Thunder fire you
. AMEN!
Re: Get Your Facts Right On Nigeria, Buhari Tells International Community by Litmus: 11:01pm On Oct 22, 2020
He was too gentle. If I was leader of Nigeria, you so called youths rioting in the streets, burning and looting people's livelyhood and looking like rejects from Liberia war would get the fire you have been craving. Those that survive, I would kick out of Nigeria because you are no good for Nigeria and you claim life is better elsewhere anyway. Nigeria need compassionate, intelligent people. Getting shot of you scumbags would be my opportunity to weed Nigeria of some bad, retrograde genes. Why can't they be arrested, packed in boats and shipped off to Europe, America and South Africa since those nations care so much for thire skanky entitled asses?

Sorry , but what I've been seeing of so-called Nigeria youth, thire heartlessness, envy and hatred for Nigeria and fellow Nigerians was disappointing. I realize genuine Nigerians will be angered by what I state but that's because you people are generous and kind but take it from me those people we all watched running up and down looting, killing and burning don't deserve you consideration.
Re: Get Your Facts Right On Nigeria, Buhari Tells International Community by yemi1504: 11:07pm On Oct 22, 2020
HAJJIMUKHTAR:
criminal citizen....
Senseless ab0ki
Re: Get Your Facts Right On Nigeria, Buhari Tells International Community by jamiudinho(m): 11:19pm On Oct 22, 2020
csn01:

angry mob will burn you to death if you think your love your Father buhari, come outside. Northerners, we will cut you people out of Nigeria.
coward
Re: Get Your Facts Right On Nigeria, Buhari Tells International Community by bigcasava1(m): 11:26pm On Oct 22, 2020
What fact? Who doesn't know that our politicians are criminals
Re: Get Your Facts Right On Nigeria, Buhari Tells International Community by thaoriginator: 11:58pm On Oct 22, 2020
ItzEminence:
Jesus wept
also, he swept

1 Like

Re: Get Your Facts Right On Nigeria, Buhari Tells International Community by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:01am On Oct 23, 2020
Baba dey high on some expired burukutu
Re: Get Your Facts Right On Nigeria, Buhari Tells International Community by spartan50(m): 12:14am On Oct 23, 2020
amaridigital:

Abeg stop calling Tinubu or any SW leader's name again. God punish you if you can't mention the politicians from your local Govt and state but blame Nigeria's problems on SW political leaders. What have you done to your local Govt chairman, state Governor, State Assembly members, national Assembly members and other political leaders from your state? Have they been held accountable for the poor governance despite collecting monthly allocation from FG?
Please before blaming ANY Yoruba politician for your miserable life and lack of development in your state, tell us if your state monthly allocation from FG are paid directly to Yoruba leaders. If not, keep their names off your mouth and face those who are directly responsible for your misery. Enough of all these unending attack on our leaders. You have past and present governors, senators, house of representative and other leaders from your state and your region. Face them. Hypocrite!
Tinubu, Obasanjo, and anifere are all thieves and killers. I dey junction dey wait for you.

1 Like

Re: Get Your Facts Right On Nigeria, Buhari Tells International Community by softsoul22(m): 12:21am On Oct 23, 2020
Femuel:
This man speech just weak me, i am ashamed of what have become of our leaders, this heartless man will eventually finish this country if care is not taken cry cry
What a clueless president
Re: Get Your Facts Right On Nigeria, Buhari Tells International Community by lildonn222: 1:23am On Oct 23, 2020
yemi1504:

They don't even need that, the senseless ab0kis up N0rth who are unfortunately the majority there will give them bloc votes as usual thereby throwing spanners in the works!
we'll surely do that
Re: Get Your Facts Right On Nigeria, Buhari Tells International Community by nogragra: 3:37am On Oct 23, 2020
Arrogant illiterate. When they arrest him now he will be begging. He must enjoy it while it lasts.
Re: Get Your Facts Right On Nigeria, Buhari Tells International Community by ehiavbhichris: 3:45am On Oct 23, 2020
You more than a failure old dirty man, your regime must end
Re: Get Your Facts Right On Nigeria, Buhari Tells International Community by chinchum(m): 5:53am On Oct 23, 2020
csn01:
BUHARI, I promise you with my last breath, you will never see the year 2021.
This is your last year on earth.
BUHARI You will die, and you will not die well.
Where are those angry mobs and irate youth, go and raise Asorock to ashes. Leave innocent people and their investment alone. leave Banks face Secretariat.
If you are at least with any iota of sense, you will know anytime government properties are burnt or destroyed, it is your loss. The same greedy and stupid politicians will award billions in naira to reconstruct with aim to loot. The average Nigerian is greedy and stupid anyways, They all want things to change for good, but they are not ready to personally change for good.
Re: Get Your Facts Right On Nigeria, Buhari Tells International Community by deelobe: 6:04am On Oct 23, 2020
Upti123:

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2020/10/22/get-your-facts-right-on-nigeria-buhari-tells-international-community/

Even Bible talk am say "When the king makes fair rules, he will have a strong country. But when he takes money to do wrong things, he will destroy his country" I couldn't believe what I read from the highlights of the broadcast. I learnt it was pre-recorded.

This man has an agenda that he's fixated on. He wants to build a rail into Niger, create roads into Chad meanwhile our roads in Nigeria are mainly a write off. The problem is that he is also surrounded by wicked men and women who have conscience.

May God help us.
Re: Get Your Facts Right On Nigeria, Buhari Tells International Community by chinchum(m): 6:08am On Oct 23, 2020
AreaFada2:

Guy, nor let anyone fool you.

The people we vote for are like us. They reflect us. They are our fathers, mothers, uncles, aunties, cousins, friends, neighbours, etc.

We have a morally deficient country. Our values have become generally appalling. We value and pursue amassing money and material wealth.

We need a total and massive re-orientation.
well said ! We have to agree our leaders are the reflection of the followers. Everything to an average Nigerian is me, me,me. He complains so bitterly about the wicked leader when his hand can't reach the "cookie jar" like he would do better .....mtcheew. The rot is not only from political leaders, the family leadership is corrupt in most homes, and we wonder why there are so many morally and ethically bankrupt individuals spring up from.

1 Like

Re: Get Your Facts Right On Nigeria, Buhari Tells International Community by dalass(f): 6:15am On Oct 23, 2020
donbachi:
He should be placed on SMA gold and NAN.

grin grin grin

No be lie!
Re: Get Your Facts Right On Nigeria, Buhari Tells International Community by Xisnin(m): 6:51am On Oct 23, 2020
EgusiShankly:

They will make well thought-out decisions next time..
Are you sure?
Going by other African countries, dangerous and strong characters are usually prefered.
Re: Get Your Facts Right On Nigeria, Buhari Tells International Community by Nobody: 7:03am On Oct 23, 2020
jamiudinho:
coward
you Don dey fear fear fear citizens
Re: Get Your Facts Right On Nigeria, Buhari Tells International Community by Nobody: 7:03am On Oct 23, 2020
chinchum:
If you are at least with any iota of sense, you will know anytime government properties are burnt or destroyed, it is your loss. The same greedy and stupid politicians will award billions in naira to reconstruct with aim to loot. The average Nigerian is greedy and stupid anyways, They all want things to change for good, but they are not ready to personally change for good.
then how do you think this burning will end. it is becoming 3much
Re: Get Your Facts Right On Nigeria, Buhari Tells International Community by dplores(m): 7:17am On Oct 23, 2020
Re: Get Your Facts Right On Nigeria, Buhari Tells International Community by oyeb15: 7:18am On Oct 23, 2020
When d truth finally comes out live about this middle age man with Buhari face....

The world will marvel.

But the cabals will secretly terminate him.
Re: Get Your Facts Right On Nigeria, Buhari Tells International Community by ekevwe(m): 7:41am On Oct 23, 2020
ItzEminence:
Jesus wept
We wept and still weeping

1 Like

Re: Get Your Facts Right On Nigeria, Buhari Tells International Community by Section1: 7:50am On Oct 23, 2020
GOD Pls Help Use We All Need YOU Heavenly FATHER. Show Them Say YOU Be GOD oh.
Re: Get Your Facts Right On Nigeria, Buhari Tells International Community by MrMou: 8:18am On Oct 23, 2020
nameo:
Those who voted for this man twice, esp the 2nd time after they saw who he was in the 1st term, should share in the disgrace we have in aso Rock presently

You were all warned!!!

Some idioots are still even considering voting for people like Atiku, Tambuwal, Tinubu, Orji Kalu, Ameachi, Kwankwaso, El rufai, etc in the next election. It seems that most people lose their senses during elections, only to regain it afterwards once e don dey red for them.

Pathetic!!!
Exactly, bro. Those who also considered voting Jonathan in 2015 are also idioots
Re: Get Your Facts Right On Nigeria, Buhari Tells International Community by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 23, 2020
October 21st, national holiday for me and "Green" "Red" and "Green" is the flag that would be hoisted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jonathan Rejects Presidential Forms, Distances Self From APC / Wike Mocks 5 APC Governors And Amaechi At Campaign / NCDC Bill: Gates Denies Offering Reps Any Incentive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.