Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,417 members, 7,800,884 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

I Said This To Him Right Now And He's Boiling - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Said This To Him Right Now And He's Boiling (6156 Views)

How Do You Reply A Friend Who Said This About Your Spouse? / If A Guy Has These 8 Habits, Marry Him Right Now / "After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Said This To Him Right Now And He's Boiling by Sunnyshinylight(f): 9:01pm On Oct 22, 2020

Little boy, go home and learn!!!

What are you doing outside Mummy will beat you up today.....

I am spiritual, I look for your souls, I eat souls, my master want the soul of every willing man.

Can you serve love, love covers all sins, can you cover all my sins and still love me I cover your sins and chase after your souls. Would you let me in

If you can't then you will never be able to run a family. Love you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Said This To Him Right Now And He's Boiling by Nobody: 11:42pm On Oct 22, 2020
What are you saying?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Said This To Him Right Now And He's Boiling by Sunnyshinylight(f): 7:54am On Oct 23, 2020
Oh
Re: I Said This To Him Right Now And He's Boiling by jawalis(m): 7:57am On Oct 23, 2020
Mad people plenty for Nairaland

26 Likes

Re: I Said This To Him Right Now And He's Boiling by jeff1607(m): 7:57am On Oct 23, 2020
We got another one guys, BRING ROPE OH!!

6 Likes

Re: I Said This To Him Right Now And He's Boiling by Thesole(m): 8:54am On Oct 23, 2020
Gimme ganja
gimme rezzla
no filter
pass me the lighter
cool

2 Likes

Re: I Said This To Him Right Now And He's Boiling by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 23, 2020
This one no get sense at all,,grin

Another eleribuu OP spotted,,,

Anyway any body should please pass me weed i wanna smoke it kinda cold in my place

4 Likes

Re: I Said This To Him Right Now And He's Boiling by PAWG(m): 9:09am On Oct 23, 2020
OP wahala dey o. Kindly check that you’re not on the wrong medication cos that thing you posted signals you’re going cray cray

3 Likes

Re: I Said This To Him Right Now And He's Boiling by Humanoid01(m): 11:25am On Oct 23, 2020
Let me just believe that everything you wrote here was a miswritten predictive text from your phone.
Re: I Said This To Him Right Now And He's Boiling by Sunnyshinylight(f): 12:32pm On Oct 23, 2020
Greatness
Re: I Said This To Him Right Now And He's Boiling by YoungBlackRico(m): 12:55pm On Oct 23, 2020
jawalis:
Mad people plenty for Nairaland
e go shock you the number of insane people on this forum. grin

1 Like

Re: I Said This To Him Right Now And He's Boiling by Sunnyshinylight(f): 2:59pm On Oct 23, 2020
Praise
Re: I Said This To Him Right Now And He's Boiling by Mercisharelove(f): 3:04pm On Oct 23, 2020
Re: I Said This To Him Right Now And He's Boiling by Toyyien(f): 3:22pm On Oct 23, 2020
[i][/i]Weed at work
Re: I Said This To Him Right Now And He's Boiling by punisha: 3:27pm On Oct 23, 2020
jeff1607:

Rope will cut.
Chains advised.
Re: I Said This To Him Right Now And He's Boiling by jeff1607(m): 3:31pm On Oct 23, 2020
punisha:

Rope will cut.
Chains advised.

This one is strong
Re: I Said This To Him Right Now And He's Boiling by PrinxArthur1(m): 3:45pm On Oct 23, 2020
Evening newspaper seeking attention from SIMPS
Re: I Said This To Him Right Now And He's Boiling by Erojepromise(f): 3:58pm On Oct 23, 2020
@nwaezeemmanuel see another senseless post here

1 Like

Re: I Said This To Him Right Now And He's Boiling by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 4:02pm On Oct 23, 2020
Thanks, i will update my thread grin

Erojepromise:
@nwaezeemmanuel see another senseless post here
Re: I Said This To Him Right Now And He's Boiling by Blessedboy23(m): 4:10pm On Oct 23, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Thanks, i will update my thread grin
Two people o Nairaland people go beat you be that shocked

1 Like

Re: I Said This To Him Right Now And He's Boiling by Meteng: 4:19pm On Oct 23, 2020
This is how you know first time igbo smoker
Re: I Said This To Him Right Now And He's Boiling by Sunnyshinylight(f): 4:56pm On Oct 23, 2020
What's happening Nairaland
Re: I Said This To Him Right Now And He's Boiling by infogenius(m): 5:11pm On Oct 23, 2020
H
gideonite98:
What are you saying?

U pulled these words out of my mouth.
As I read, I was asking same question.
Re: I Said This To Him Right Now And He's Boiling by Sunnyshinylight(f): 5:35pm On Oct 23, 2020
In this generation folks are still in thick darkness as this, wow. More prayers needed
Re: I Said This To Him Right Now And He's Boiling by luvyaself95(m): 6:02pm On Oct 23, 2020
This is hilarious grin
Sunnyshinylight you suppose to post this in religion section...
Re: I Said This To Him Right Now And He's Boiling by sonofanarchy(m): 6:23pm On Oct 23, 2020
May your pussy perish in hell
Re: I Said This To Him Right Now And He's Boiling by prophetfire: 6:26pm On Oct 23, 2020
Sunnyshinylight:

I am spiritual, I look for your souls, I eat souls, my master want the soul of every willing man.

Can you serve love, love covers all sins, can you cover all my sins and still love me I cover your sins and chase after your souls. Would you let me in

. Chai! With all your beauty, I didn't know I had been following a mad woman. What did you just type? Fine girl dey werey too?
Re: I Said This To Him Right Now And He's Boiling by Olibboy: 6:28pm On Oct 23, 2020
Sunnyshinylight:

Hope he loves you in return.
Re: I Said This To Him Right Now And He's Boiling by Psych412(f): 6:31pm On Oct 23, 2020
Sunnyshinylight:

op, it's like you're high on Codeine.

go and drink garri and water

you will be alright
Re: I Said This To Him Right Now And He's Boiling by HomerTimpson: 6:50pm On Oct 23, 2020
Sunnyshinylight:
In this generation folks are still in thick darkness as this, wow. More prayers needed
i think i caught a glimpse of what you did up there...may GOD help save niggaz from soul eaters
Re: I Said This To Him Right Now And He's Boiling by baralatie(m): 7:01pm On Oct 23, 2020
jeff1607:
I have marine rope,coleman rope and dragon rope

which one you want
Re: I Said This To Him Right Now And He's Boiling by jeff1607(m): 7:06pm On Oct 23, 2020
baralatie:

I have marine rope,coleman rope and dragon rope

which one you want

Do you have the one used in game of thrones that was used to hold one of the dragons? This case is very strong, heard she transforms too, you never can tell.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ghanian Lady Who Slept With Her Son And Enjoyed It:video / Bye / How Many Times Must You Call Your Chick/guy In A Day.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.