Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,380 members, 7,781,068 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:22 AM

Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians (65648 Views)

Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos / Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) / Meet Jide Sanwo-Olu: Biography, Governorship APC Lagos State Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by DKM123: 6:38am On Oct 23, 2020
I actually like this man a little. Coming from someone that has deep hatred for 95percent of Nigerian politicians. He and Donald Duke are the only two politicians I actually do like.
Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by Nauttyprof(m): 6:39am On Oct 23, 2020
BabaOwen:
If you have been taken this police brutality matter really serious, we won't be where we are now.

We don't need this now. He really tried and he has apologised.
Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by Doncyn(f): 6:39am On Oct 23, 2020
The mam has spoken well...I hope dose thugs will listen
Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by Timothyoj(m): 6:39am On Oct 23, 2020
JokeAdeleke:
God bless you Sir as you work towards restoration of normal

I hereby speak to my generation to work together to restore normal.

God bless this generation. The young generation. God bless the governor of Lagos

Now, they know the generation not to mess with angry

He tried but all I see is that, " he's struggling to meet up and never to loose his second term"
My opinion anyways but that's the truth. At least the guy has been truly concerned about all than that old fool in the Rock.

1 Like

Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by stealmatic(m): 6:41am On Oct 23, 2020
Fahdiga:
Sanwo-olu you are truly a Mad Man disguising as a sane person. Anything short of quickly resignin and surrendering yourself to yaba left doctors will not be accepted
u ar a fool,wat else do u want again?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by Amanda4life: 6:42am On Oct 23, 2020
Alexis11:

Anybody that still have problem with Sanwo-Olu at the stage is just being unnecessarily difficult and have ulterior motive for Lagos.

The protest should stop for now.

IF U HAD LOST SOMEBODY DURING THE PROTEST, I THINK YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT BURIAL NOW. U WILL NOT EVEN BE 8N NAIRALAND TO READ COMMENT

SO, WATCH WHAT U SAY , BECAUSE PEOPLE LOST LIVES AND PROPERTIES.

SO ALLOW THEM TO GRIEVE
Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by jeyselassie(m): 6:42am On Oct 23, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
My problem why didnt he stop sar since.

Once you see people attacking police before the protest and people killed by police, that should be the time to curtail them.

I undersood, SAR is a federal unit and only federal government can end it, but he should have taken action.

The problem of last minutes solution escalated all these stuff
he can't stop Sars its not under him
Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by Alexis11: 6:43am On Oct 23, 2020
Amanda4life:

IF U HAD LOST SOMEBODY DURING THE PROTEST, I THINK YOU SHOULD HAVE BERN TALKING ABOUT BURIAL NOW. U WILL NOT EVEN BE 8N NAIRALAND TO READ COMMENT

GO AND BURY THE PEOPLE YOU LOST THEN.

ABI YOU STILL WANT MORE DEATHS FOR THOSE THAT HAVE NOT LOST ANYONE

1 Like

Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by Tundex911: 6:45am On Oct 23, 2020
Assuming wetin bubu said yesterday be this, many will surely understand clear but other way round...

Smh
Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by Nobody: 6:46am On Oct 23, 2020
StaffofOrayan:
Helinues, Oshigun, and co
We are Omoluwabi's
We don't play with human lives like you Fulanis
Can you see the difference?

I think he has realized he was setup by the 'cabal'.

Bruv take your time you hear? You are a faker and not Yoruba. You're a bloodthirsty barbarian from Mali. If I ever catch you on road you are toast nigga angry angry
Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by Amanda4life: 6:46am On Oct 23, 2020
Alexis11:

GO AND BURY ALL THE PEOPLE YOU LOST THEN.

ABI YOU STILL WANT MORE DEATHS FOR THOSE THAT HAVE NOT LOST ANYONE

SAME WAY U WILL BE BURIED, ANY DAY U TRY TO SAY THE TRUTH OR FEEL CHEATED ABOUT SOMETHING.

THAT DAY MAY BE THEIR DAY.

WHOS NEXT

MAYBE U OR ME.

PLEASE ALLOW PEOPLE TO GRIEVE AND HEAL
Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by Alexis11: 6:46am On Oct 23, 2020
jeyselassie:
he can't stop Sars its not under him

Some of them don't understand all these things.
Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by iamme1234(m): 6:46am On Oct 23, 2020
This man is suppose to be the president compare to that dullard that addressed the country with just 13 minutes without meaningful words.
Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by ndidibabe(f): 6:46am On Oct 23, 2020
WonderManly:
Campaign after Election...
Keep shut and be sane for a moment.

1 Like

Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by Alexis11: 6:47am On Oct 23, 2020
Amanda4life:

SAME WAY U WILL BE BURIED, ANY DAY U TRY TO SAY THE TRUTH OR FEEL CHEATED ABOUT SOMETHING.

THAT DAY MAY BE THEIR DAY.

WHOS NEXT

THIS IS FOR YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY IN JESUS NAME. AMEN!!!
Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by Nobody: 6:48am On Oct 23, 2020
Jagaban has fled, Oba demystified and you're now so shaken that sorry and apologies don dey fall out of your mouth with speed.

You're not governing zombies, you get the point now!

That is just it!!!!!!!
Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by helinues: 6:49am On Oct 23, 2020
Oshigun:

Bruv take your time you hear? You are a faker and not Yoruba. You're a bloodthirsty barbarian from Mali. If I ever catch you on road you are toast nigga angry angry

Brodali, let's heal our land first...

We shall revisit those father's house left hand pointers later.

Have you listened to the Albino's Kanu audio tape on the day of Lekki events inciting the callers to burn anything burnable.
Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by Amanda4life: 6:49am On Oct 23, 2020
Alexis11:

THIS IS FOR YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY IN JESUS NAME. AMEN!!!

JESUS DOESN'T RECOGNIZE DEVILS LIKE U.

JESUS KNOWS U ARE EVIL
Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by KirkoBlack: 6:49am On Oct 23, 2020
I can feel his feelings through those words. I almost shed tears. Not a rehearsed speech our so call president did and he was even saying rubbish sef...
Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by FuckOsuPigs: 6:50am On Oct 23, 2020
Fahdiga:
Sanwo-olu you are truly a Mad Man disguising as a sane person. Anything short of quickly resignin and surrendering yourself to yaba left doctors will not be accepted

Go and ask Willie Obiano and all your ineffectual governors to resign.

1 Like

Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by ndidibabe(f): 6:53am On Oct 23, 2020
Eriokanmi:
Now, they know the generation not to mess with. Oh, yes!

...and now we know too, that sanwoolu is an incompetent liar. Lagosians just wasted their votes on him. When I say Lagosians, I mean my siblings, friends, cousins of yoruba extraction living in lagos
Which generation? Is this generation greater than the generation that fought for our independence? So many internet warriors just saying rubbish. Most of the people that led the protest are in their 30s and will soon belong to generation Y.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by Godi25(m): 6:53am On Oct 23, 2020
Now a leader is talking.
Apologizing first didn't reduce his image but boost his image and reputation.
Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by dahnimoh(m): 6:53am On Oct 23, 2020
YOU have wisdom. God will bless you
Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by oba1000(m): 6:53am On Oct 23, 2020
Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by Nobody: 6:54am On Oct 23, 2020
Daddysidhan:
Helinues has sold his soul because of blind support for buhari, the south should come together and present a formidable candidate for 2023 who will rule and do unto the north what buhari did to the south

Forget all the fake "Southern unity" this protest has brought about. Once things are back to normal we will be back to Igbos shouting "Igbo president in 2023 or we vote Fulani to rule forever".

You mention formidable Southerner. How many more formidable, better placed or possessing the goodwill of Nigerians than Osinbajo.

Watch who will oppose and work against his candidacy the most if not Igbos who will be doing everything to deliver 95% of their votes to Atiku or any other Fulani PDP candidate.

These riots should teach us something but we will learn nothing. The South is not in the mess it is in, even before independence, because of Fulani dominance or 'brilliance' alone or because Fulani know how to play the game better than others.
Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by kpokpo1(m): 6:54am On Oct 23, 2020
Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by Alexis11: 6:55am On Oct 23, 2020
Amanda4life:

JESUS DOESN'T RECOGNIZE DEVILS LIKE U.

JESUS KNOWS U ARE EVIL

JESUS KNOWS MY GENUINE INTENTIONS AND SEE MY HEART. HE UNDERSTANDS WHY I WANT AN END TO ALL THESE PROTESTS AND THE WAY I FEEL ABOUT THE INNOCENTS BEING KILLED (BOTH THE REAL PROTESTERS AND THOSE KILLED BY HOODLUMS).

MOST IMPORTANTLY, HE WILL RETURN ALL YOUR EARLY MORNING CURSES ON YOU AND YOUR GENERATION!!!

1 Like

Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by sureinfo: 6:55am On Oct 23, 2020
this one na medicine after death o
Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by Xantel(f): 6:56am On Oct 23, 2020
Nice one
Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by victorazyvictor(m): 6:56am On Oct 23, 2020
PDSI:
God bless Mr Governor! You have shown true leadership rebuilding Lagos is what matters now although we know we are in for a bumpy ride!

Shown true leadership by opening door for killers to kill his people he was sworn in to protect?

You can't eat your cake and have it.
Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by miketayo(m): 6:59am On Oct 23, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Lets sheath our sword for peace to reign my fellow youths

I believe no politician and police officers would take us for a ride henceforth.

U are a joker after listening to the president's speech you still think they won't take us for granted, at least buhari is honest and has shown us his true colors not this one pretending to be a good person when he could have stopped d genocide
Re: Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians by Amanda4life: 7:00am On Oct 23, 2020
[url][/url]
Alexis11:

JESUS KNOWS MY GENUINE INTENTIONS AND SEE MY HEART. HE UNDERSTANDS WHY I WANT AN END TO ALL THESE PROTESTS AND THE WAY I FEEL ABOUT THE INNOCENTS BEING KILLED (BOTH THE REAL PROTESTERS AND THOSE KILLED BY HOODLUMS).

MOST IMPORTANTLY, HE WILL RETURN ALL YOUR EARLY MORNING CURSES ON YOU AND YOUR GENERATION!!!

WITHOUT ME UTTERING ANY CURSE, MY SPIRIT TELLS ME U R CURSED ALREADY, IF I OPEN MY MOUTH TO CURSE YOU IS LIKE ADDING FIRE AND PEPPER ON A FRESH WOUND., SO I WILL ALLOW U TO WALLOW IN YOUR GENERATIONAL CURSE UNTILL UR TIME IS UP.

IM STILL PLEADING , ALLOW PEOPLE to HEAL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths / Speaker Abbas's Two Wives Jostle For Recognition During Swearing-In Ceremony / Photo Of Igbinedion & Obaseki That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.