Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

Even If The All Southern Youths Die, Buhari Will Continue Ruling - FB User - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Even If The All Southern Youths Die, Buhari Will Continue Ruling - FB User (900 Views)

Wike: Secondus Sabotaging PDP's Efforts, Wants APC To Continue Ruling Nigeria / Why PDP May Lose All Southern States If It Zones Presidency To North - Thisday / "Igboho Is Not Our Freedom Fighter" - Southern Youths Reject Igboho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Even If The All Southern Youths Die, Buhari Will Continue Ruling - FB User by freshkpomo(m): 10:23pm On Oct 22, 2020
Recently I Have seen several posts like this in most norther group and I decided to share cos this is so insensitive. Currently north and south are bashing themselves online, the north see this as a war against them and are ready to defend Buhari with their lives.

Re: Even If The All Southern Youths Die, Buhari Will Continue Ruling - FB User by Rahkman: 10:26pm On Oct 22, 2020
Wheres the lie? In the north now no curfew business is going fine....why the south are killing theirselves and burning down their institutions

1 Like

Re: Even If The All Southern Youths Die, Buhari Will Continue Ruling - FB User by Tpave(m): 10:27pm On Oct 22, 2020
Your business
Re: Even If The All Southern Youths Die, Buhari Will Continue Ruling - FB User by freshkpomo(m): 10:32pm On Oct 22, 2020
Tpave:
Your business
From 1-100 rate Nigeria in terms of citizens welfare.
Re: Even If The All Southern Youths Die, Buhari Will Continue Ruling - FB User by freshkpomo(m): 10:34pm On Oct 22, 2020
Rahkman:
Wheres the lie? In the north now no curfew business is going fine....why the south are killing theirselves and burning down their institutions
Noting has been fine with the north for a while now... Boko Haram, herdsmen, bandits, almajiri and all that... The south should be the least of their worries for now..

9 Likes

Re: Even If The All Southern Youths Die, Buhari Will Continue Ruling - FB User by CodeTemplar: 10:35pm On Oct 22, 2020
So looking back at the whole episode, they govt covertly visited the atrocities of thugs in Edo on the Lekki people. In the process setting prisoners free.
They wish the NE situation was upon the south I guess.

Meanwhile sanwo-olu is now sanwo-casket.

1 Like

Re: Even If The All Southern Youths Die, Buhari Will Continue Ruling - FB User by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:38pm On Oct 22, 2020
They are merchants of death,
And business is booming in the North

1 Like

Re: Even If The All Southern Youths Die, Buhari Will Continue Ruling - FB User by Karlovich: 10:39pm On Oct 22, 2020
We at vulturebbqgrills will gladly give our lives for the late darling daddy, his clone has been feeding us immensely
Re: Even If The All Southern Youths Die, Buhari Will Continue Ruling - FB User by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:44pm On Oct 22, 2020
Rahkman:

After what you did to your own brothers and sisters who just happen to be Shiites and still all defended, only a fool would expect sympathy from you lot
You are bred to be unfeeling in the North, except when told what emotion to feel, mostly religious anger

2 Likes

Re: Even If The All Southern Youths Die, Buhari Will Continue Ruling - FB User by mamaafrik(m): 11:13pm On Oct 22, 2020
may their lives end up like those killed in lekki massacre,may they all their a sorrowful death abd you who are supporting this heinous crime,that is the main reason why the Oil export installations should be the focus now and the legislative houses,you disrupt those two,the Presidency will yield in 4days

3 Likes

Re: Even If The All Southern Youths Die, Buhari Will Continue Ruling - FB User by abduljabbar4(m): 11:37pm On Oct 22, 2020
mamaafrik:
may their lives end up like those killed in lekki massacre,may they all their a sorrowful death abd you who are supporting this heinous crime,that is the main reason why the Oil export installations should be the focus now and the legislative houses,you disrupt those two,the Presidency will yield in 4days

Were you expecting northerners to cry for you! You have not seen anything yet, just wait until you finish breaking all the jails in the south and burning all of the police stations. You will call yourselves the fools that you arecheesy

1 Like

Re: Even If The All Southern Youths Die, Buhari Will Continue Ruling - FB User by ican2020: 11:52pm On Oct 22, 2020
Senseless mind

1 Like

Re: Even If The All Southern Youths Die, Buhari Will Continue Ruling - FB User by yarimo(m): 11:52pm On Oct 22, 2020
laughing in IGALA language kikikikihahahihigagagaa grin
Re: Even If The All Southern Youths Die, Buhari Will Continue Ruling - FB User by BigSarah(f): 6:34am On Oct 23, 2020
LMAO...I think am harder now , most things I usually read that breaks me down and get me all sad they just don’t anymore...Now when I read sad annoying things I find it hilarious...
Re: Even If The All Southern Youths Die, Buhari Will Continue Ruling - FB User by WATCHOVER(m): 6:43am On Oct 23, 2020
Aso Rock be prepared.
Those Southern leaders who supported Buhari have been dealt with.

FAKE Buhari made another most useless speech ever.
Re: Even If The All Southern Youths Die, Buhari Will Continue Ruling - FB User by freshkpomo(m): 8:11am On Oct 24, 2020
ican2020:
Senseless mind
I dey tell you, religion and tribalism is a major weapon used by our politicians and it's working.

(1) (Reply)

Giveaway / Sanctions: We’ve Given UK Balanced Picture Of Developments – FG / The Reason Behind Closer Of South West Borders !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.