Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,580 members, 7,801,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

Are You In Canada And Bored? I’m Here For You - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Are You In Canada And Bored? I’m Here For You (2409 Views)

Lonely And Bored / Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... / Married Bt Bored And Lonely??, Lets Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You In Canada And Bored? I’m Here For You by missimelda01(f): 10:44pm On Oct 22, 2020
Our president has spoken.
At this point I’m just so weak and heartbroken..Nigeria can never be great cry
I feel so bad for the people who lost their lives fighting for a better country..may their souls Rest In Peace.

Who needs a buddy? Just take me out of this country cry

1 Like

Re: Are You In Canada And Bored? I’m Here For You by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 22, 2020
Not an excuse for FREE Visa.

5 Likes

Re: Are You In Canada And Bored? I’m Here For You by missimelda01(f): 10:50pm On Oct 22, 2020
JidennaJason:
Not an excuse for FREE Visa.
Are you in Canada?

1 Like

Re: Are You In Canada And Bored? I’m Here For You by dukeprince50: 10:51pm On Oct 22, 2020
k
Re: Are You In Canada And Bored? I’m Here For You by Daniiel: 10:52pm On Oct 22, 2020
missimelda01:
I feel so bad for the people who lost their lives fighting for a better country..may their souls Rest In Peace.

I'm in Canada ... please just send me recharge card lemme be able to send you my address.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You In Canada And Bored? I’m Here For You by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 22, 2020
missimelda01:

Are you in Canada?
Amsterdam bound....

Canada is too populated with blacks and overrated.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You In Canada And Bored? I’m Here For You by Commentor: 10:54pm On Oct 22, 2020
Daniiel:

I'm in Canada ... please just send me recharge card lemme be able to send you my address.

grin

Remind her that it is Globacom.

5 Likes

Re: Are You In Canada And Bored? I’m Here For You by missimelda01(f): 10:54pm On Oct 22, 2020
Daniiel:

Gerrout grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are You In Canada And Bored? I’m Here For You by missimelda01(f): 10:54pm On Oct 22, 2020
Commentor:

grin

Remind her that it is Globacom.
Ole grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You In Canada And Bored? I’m Here For You by Commentor: 11:00pm On Oct 22, 2020
JidennaJason:
Amsterdam bound....

Canada is too populated with blacks and overrated.

Which part of Canada?

Go to Newfoundland and look for a black man if you can.
Re: Are You In Canada And Bored? I’m Here For You by missimelda01(f): 11:07pm On Oct 22, 2020
Commentor:

Which part of Canada?

I’m the one that wants to go to Canada not him, focus please.

1 Like

Re: Are You In Canada And Bored? I’m Here For You by Daniiel: 11:07pm On Oct 22, 2020
missimelda01:
Gerrout grin
u have not yet come over to me you are already sounding harsh.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You In Canada And Bored? I’m Here For You by missimelda01(f): 11:09pm On Oct 22, 2020
Daniiel:

u have not yet come over to me you are already sounding harsh.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Are You In Canada And Bored? I’m Here For You by Daniiel: 11:13pm On Oct 22, 2020
missimelda01:

grin grin grin

stop laughing I have changed my mind grin
missimelda01:

grin grin grin

stop laughing I have changed my mind
Re: Are You In Canada And Bored? I’m Here For You by Daniiel: 11:15pm On Oct 22, 2020
missimelda01:

just stay in ur country ... Canada is just overated
Re: Are You In Canada And Bored? I’m Here For You by missimelda01(f): 11:16pm On Oct 22, 2020
Daniiel:

just stay in ur country ... Canada is just overated
I hope you’re in Nigeria saying this
Re: Are You In Canada And Bored? I’m Here For You by GerraMeh74(m): 11:21pm On Oct 22, 2020
missimelda01:

Hopefully when you get a buddy, you will come and adopt me .... It has been a challenging week to be in Nigeria.
Re: Are You In Canada And Bored? I’m Here For You by Daniiel: 11:21pm On Oct 22, 2020
missimelda01:

I hope you’re in Nigeria saying this

ya why won't ... IM A PROUD Nigerian � .
I have looked at all the folks I know abroad there is none Im envying/ look up to .... rather I pity them
Re: Are You In Canada And Bored? I’m Here For You by missimelda01(f): 11:24pm On Oct 22, 2020
GerraMeh74:
Hopefully when you get a buddy, you will come and adopt me .... It has been a challenging week to be in Nigeria.
It is well sad
Re: Are You In Canada And Bored? I’m Here For You by Nobody: 11:24pm On Oct 22, 2020
Awwwwww
Re: Are You In Canada And Bored? I’m Here For You by missimelda01(f): 11:25pm On Oct 22, 2020
Daniiel:

ya why won't ... IM A PROUD Nigerian � .
I have looked at all the folks I know abroad there is none Im envying/ look up to .... rather I pity them
Okay, enjoy alone.
Re: Are You In Canada And Bored? I’m Here For You by Nobody: 11:25pm On Oct 22, 2020
I can sense one region planning to take everyone by surprise angry

If you know, you know cool

We must not be caught unaware

1 Like

Re: Are You In Canada And Bored? I’m Here For You by missimelda01(f): 11:27pm On Oct 22, 2020
StacyO:
Awwwwww

Re: Are You In Canada And Bored? I’m Here For You by missimelda01(f): 11:28pm On Oct 22, 2020
SimplyFacts:
I can sense one region planning to take everyone by surprise angry

If you know, you know cool

We must not be caught unaware
This has nothing to do with my trip to Canada sir/ma

1 Like

Re: Are You In Canada And Bored? I’m Here For You by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 22, 2020
missimelda01:

This has nothing to do with my trip to Canada sir/ma
Kindly take me along oo

Naija dey boil angry

1 Like

Re: Are You In Canada And Bored? I’m Here For You by missimelda01(f): 11:31pm On Oct 22, 2020
SimplyFacts:
Kindly take me along oo

Naija dey boil angry
All man for himself
Re: Are You In Canada And Bored? I’m Here For You by Nobody: 11:33pm On Oct 22, 2020
JidennaJason:
Amsterdam bound....
Netherlands
My dream country O lord help me smiley
Re: Are You In Canada And Bored? I’m Here For You by Daniiel: 11:34pm On Oct 22, 2020
missimelda01:
Okay, enjoy alone.
naso ...we no fit kill ourselves ... just be Happy and healthy .
Re: Are You In Canada And Bored? I’m Here For You by cooooooks(m): 11:37pm On Oct 22, 2020
Actually, you will. Black people are not invisible.

Commentor:

Which part of Canada?

Re: Are You In Canada And Bored? I’m Here For You by Nobody: 11:37pm On Oct 22, 2020
missimelda01:

All man for himself
Na beg ai dey beg ooo angry

1 Like

Re: Are You In Canada And Bored? I’m Here For You by economia1: 11:39pm On Oct 22, 2020
ZIINI:

Amsterdam
My dream country O lord help me smiley

Is Amsterdam a city or a contry?
Re: Are You In Canada And Bored? I’m Here For You by Nobody: 11:42pm On Oct 22, 2020
economia1:

Is Amsterdam a city or a contry?
A city in Netherlands angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Husband Needed Urgently / I Need A Nice Friend / Shymex Is The Cutest On Nairaland, I'm The Prettiest Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.