Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,767 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

Living In China, Life Lessons And Experiences - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Living In China, Life Lessons And Experiences (46402 Views)

Yankee To Naija: Thoughts And Experiences / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Living In China, Life Lessons And Experiences by cue64: 11:53pm On Oct 22, 2020
Been living in china for the past 2 years, and it’s been both Good, bad and everything.. I have been trying to create a this thread to talk about life and experiences in this country for a while now, I just didn’t know how to start. Well today I’m feeling good, so maybe we’ll do it today. I honestly don’t know how to wintry and I’m very lazy so please try as much as possible to bear with me.
It’s 6:52am here In GZ china and I’m a bit drunk � wait for me when I’m okay I’ll come back lol grin grin

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Living In China, Life Lessons And Experiences by Vyzz: 11:55pm On Oct 22, 2020
You Could've ran to me first, ran to the drink first, and now I gotta have this conversation with you when you drunk, see
Before I even start addressing it, I don't owe you any answers, so don't get used to it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Living In China, Life Lessons And Experiences by 4everEdward(m): 12:43am On Oct 23, 2020
My sit and pop corn have been secured
Re: Living In China, Life Lessons And Experiences by slimanyd: 5:28am On Oct 23, 2020
Now that everyone is now finding the nearest ticket to travel out since that Buhari speech , Maybe ,I will have to finally consider China laslas.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Living In China, Life Lessons And Experiences by ImDStar: 5:53am On Oct 23, 2020
Following
Re: Living In China, Life Lessons And Experiences by jizzyjordan: 8:11am On Oct 23, 2020
space booked.. we dey wait you op

hadampson NiklauseFred subomi007 danny6552 skylane lamboladee Richdee1 SaintHillary vhuqnl Joohan

2 Likes

Re: Living In China, Life Lessons And Experiences by NiklauseFred(m): 8:20am On Oct 23, 2020
jizzyjordan:

hadampson
NiklauseFred
subomi007
danny6552
skylane
lamboladee
Richdee1
SaintHillary
vhuqnl
Joohan

Wawu thanks for the mention

1 Like

Re: Living In China, Life Lessons And Experiences by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 23, 2020
jizzyjordan:

hadampson NiklauseFred subomi007 danny6552 skylane lamboladee Richdee1 SaintHillary vhuqnl Joohan
thanks bruh

1 Like

Re: Living In China, Life Lessons And Experiences by cue64: 11:40am On Oct 23, 2020
Okay I’m back.. typing.........
Re: Living In China, Life Lessons And Experiences by cue64: 12:01pm On Oct 23, 2020
Gotta be honest, china wasn’t even the 5th choice country I wanted to travel to, but I just needed to get out of Nigeria after so many failed attempts and the link I saw to china looked very easy and straight so I had to take it. But trust me being here for the past 1year and Nine months, I have never for one day regretted the decision I made coming to china. It’s really fun and eye opening.
One of the first lessons I learnt here is the fact that most people don’t like Africans, And even worse if you’re Nigerian. But who cares? As long as you’re getting what you came to look for, you shouldn’t be bothered.
In this beautiful country I have met some of the most amazing people on earth and as well I have met some of the most stupid humans you can ever think off.
One very important thing I need to tell anyone reading this, Asia countries are one of the easiest places to make money if you’re smart Hard working and you’re arrive here legally, forget Europe, Canada and America those places to me are really better of when you have enough money already and you’re just seeking for a better life in a sane world.
Living in china opened my eyes to so many things I never thought was actually very easy, and these are the things I want to share with you guys as this thread goes on
PS: china is one of the easiest Country to travel to, but certainly not for Nigerians, even countries as poor as Niger, it takes them relatively 1week to get a Chinese visa, and they don’t even need an agent to apply for them.... I know my story isn’t fun but bear with me, I nor sabi write nah manage I Dey...

47 Likes

Re: Living In China, Life Lessons And Experiences by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 23, 2020
Cue64 we dey here fire on✔ grin
Re: Living In China, Life Lessons And Experiences by Checkmate1: 12:41pm On Oct 23, 2020
Conductor make I drop here. Gimme change.

9 Likes

Re: Living In China, Life Lessons And Experiences by Richdee1(m): 12:47pm On Oct 23, 2020
jizzyjordan:

Landed! Thanks for the mention

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Living In China, Life Lessons And Experiences by akoredebaba1: 1:51pm On Oct 23, 2020
Can u pls tell us how u applied for Chinese visa ?

2 Likes

Re: Living In China, Life Lessons And Experiences by Joohan: 2:44pm On Oct 23, 2020
cue64:
Gotta be honest, china wasn’t even the 5th choice country I wanted to travel to, but I just needed to get out of Nigeria after so many failed attempts and the link I saw to china looked very easy and straight so I had to take it. But trust me being here for the past 1year and Nine months, I have never for one day regretted the decision I made coming to china. It’s really fun and eye opening.
One of the first lessons I learnt here is the fact that most people don’t like Africans, And even worse if you’re Nigerian. But who cares? As long as you’re getting what you came to look for, you shouldn’t be bothered.
In this beautiful country I have met some of the most amazing people on earth and as well I have met some of the most stupid humans you can ever think off.
One very important thing I need to tell anyone reading this, Asia countries are one of the easiest places to make money if you’re smart Hard working and you’re arrive here legally, forget Europe, Canada and America those places to me are really better of when you have enough money already and you’re just seeking for a better life in a sane world.
Living in china opened my eyes to so many things I never thought was actually very easy, and these are the things I want to share with you guys as this thread goes on
PS: china is one of the easiest Country to travel to, but certainly not for Nigerians, even countries as poor as Niger, it takes them relatively 1week to get a Chinese visa, and they don’t even need an agent to apply for them.... I know my story isn’t fun but bear with me, I nor sabi write nah manage I Dey...

OP, tell us the side hustles that brings money while studying. Is there any scholarship for people with little or no funds? How do we get schools and how much should be our budget?

2 Likes

Re: Living In China, Life Lessons And Experiences by Joohan: 2:45pm On Oct 23, 2020
jizzyjordan:

hadampson
NiklauseFred
subomi007
danny6552
skylane
lamboladee
Richdee1
SaintHillary
vhuqnl
Joohan

Boss, thanks for the mention. Been eyeing this China route for a while.

1 Like

Re: Living In China, Life Lessons And Experiences by skylane: 3:08pm On Oct 23, 2020
jizzyjordan:

thanks my bro I don land
Re: Living In China, Life Lessons And Experiences by Kingzy4pep(m): 3:12pm On Oct 23, 2020
We're waiting for you @cue64
Re: Living In China, Life Lessons And Experiences by cue64: 4:01pm On Oct 23, 2020
I have seen all your mentions and questions, and I will attend to them, But please not now. There is a way I want this Thread to Run,
I want to talk about 6 things here in china
And they are as follow

1,Life as an African/Nigerian
2, technological advancements and transportation systems
3, the people of china and how they live/l
4, COVID 19, it’s impact and how china managed it
5, What to Have at the back of your mind before coming to china
6, Lastly Floods of pictures/ stories

After all this we can then ask questions and tell me whatever you want me to talk about..
Please I’d love if we can do it this way so, I don’t get lazy answering all questions and trying to update about life as it goes. Thank you very much
1 more update will come in little while from now wink

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Living In China, Life Lessons And Experiences by josh123(m): 4:41pm On Oct 23, 2020
Nice
Re: Living In China, Life Lessons And Experiences by Abilistic(m): 5:19pm On Oct 23, 2020
Good 9ne
Following......

1 Like

Re: Living In China, Life Lessons And Experiences by mastertek: 6:24pm On Oct 23, 2020
What of language barrier

I am following

1 Like

Re: Living In China, Life Lessons And Experiences by Dave0116(m): 7:39pm On Oct 23, 2020
Space booked.... Any way is a way...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Living In China, Life Lessons And Experiences by multibalotel: 8:38pm On Oct 23, 2020
Cue cant wait to harvest ur brain on China
Re: Living In China, Life Lessons And Experiences by Hadampson(m): 8:51pm On Oct 23, 2020
jizzyjordan:

hadampson
NiklauseFred
subomi007
danny6552
skylane
lamboladee
Richdee1
SaintHillary
vhuqnl
Joohan

China, the home of one of our bosses on travel section, chukxie. Cue64, don't disappoint us oh, flood this thread with pictures like Chiggsglover wink

Thanks for the mention BTW smiley

7 Likes

Re: Living In China, Life Lessons And Experiences by Hadampson(m): 8:58pm On Oct 23, 2020
mastertek:
What of language barrier

I am following

If you are really serious about migrating to a developed country, language will never be a barrier.

It's an added advantage, I have said this time without number. Language usually open doors for people. A good example is ThePallidMan, a naira lander who learnt Hangul (korean language) all by himself in Nigeria before he successfully migrated to South Korea few years ago.

Don't see languages as barrier, rather see it as something that create opportunity.

Prost.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Living In China, Life Lessons And Experiences by ODJ124(m): 8:58pm On Oct 23, 2020
Lemme park here.... And take some drink...

Thread seen...

3 Likes

Re: Living In China, Life Lessons And Experiences by Hadampson(m): 9:02pm On Oct 23, 2020
cue64:

Valid point bro smiley cool
Re: Living In China, Life Lessons And Experiences by Firstorderwizard(m): 9:08pm On Oct 23, 2020
Op don't forget to talk about their girls.
I need one chinko baby mama
Re: Living In China, Life Lessons And Experiences by Fortunate25(m): 9:09pm On Oct 23, 2020
I so much love threads like this, Wanna use this medium to appreciate Cue64 for taking out his time to educate us on China.
We're following.. wink

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Photos From The Accident Along Lekki Ajah Road This Evening / I Saw This Condom Dispenser In A Bank In Kenya (Photo) / Pregnant Nigerian Woman Denied Entry In To The United States (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.