Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,025 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:38 AM

Help A Brother!how Can I Ctrl Erection Staying Closer To A Girl Or Hugging? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help A Brother!how Can I Ctrl Erection Staying Closer To A Girl Or Hugging? (4455 Views)

Groom Drags Best Man Away From His Wife, Hits Him For Hugging Her Tightly / She Said No Kissing, Hugging, Talk More Of Sex, Just Communication Only / Pastor Who Joined Sad-Looking Couple, Drew Wife Closer, Gives Husband Gap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Brother!how Can I Ctrl Erection Staying Closer To A Girl Or Hugging? by Onuhgabriel(m): 1:13am On Oct 23, 2020
Hi romancelanders!
Please your sincere advise is needed.

So I've this female friend which many people thought she's my girlfriend but the truth is that, I love the girl. so I asked her out but, she was like, "let just be friend" saying she's comfortable with that.
though we've done what's beyond frienship except s*x.
but my problem now is, "any time I'm with her, my John Thomas will be angry without control, no matter what.
We do spend more than hours together alone but the more I'm with her the more angrier it become.
pls is there any solution?
knowing very well that it has his own mindset pls.

#endsars
#policebrutality
#nigeriamustchange
Re: Help A Brother!how Can I Ctrl Erection Staying Closer To A Girl Or Hugging? by Nukle(m): 1:40am On Oct 23, 2020
Use ctrl E grin

18 Likes

Re: Help A Brother!how Can I Ctrl Erection Staying Closer To A Girl Or Hugging? by Nobody: 5:08am On Oct 23, 2020
If your prick is gonna get you into trouble, cut it off.
I no wan hear say you rape someone's daughter tomorrow please. Na like this e dey take start and next thing, an innocent devil go chop the blame. sad

5 Likes

Re: Help A Brother!how Can I Ctrl Erection Staying Closer To A Girl Or Hugging? by dingbang(m): 5:59am On Oct 23, 2020
So all you did during this protest was to be hugging girl abi. You see why you need to be flogged seriously.

5 Likes

Re: Help A Brother!how Can I Ctrl Erection Staying Closer To A Girl Or Hugging? by seniorgozman(m): 6:01am On Oct 23, 2020
Take your mind off her

2 Likes

Re: Help A Brother!how Can I Ctrl Erection Staying Closer To A Girl Or Hugging? by raphemmanuel(m): 8:02am On Oct 23, 2020
Whenever you are with her, take ur mind off her, don't think sexually about her, act like you are standing or talking to your fellow man.
Concentrate on the topic u are discussing with her.
Even don't stir at her too much.
This will help to control your libido.

4 Likes

Re: Help A Brother!how Can I Ctrl Erection Staying Closer To A Girl Or Hugging? by Itohanmiwa: 8:05am On Oct 23, 2020
Alaye do Bleep the girl sharp before she begin disrespect you.

6 Likes

Re: Help A Brother!how Can I Ctrl Erection Staying Closer To A Girl Or Hugging? by chatinent: 8:20am On Oct 23, 2020
Your emotions are controlling you.

Stop masturbation.

Stop sexting.

Stop playing with genitals of the opposite sex.

Stop living a double life.

2 Likes

Re: Help A Brother!how Can I Ctrl Erection Staying Closer To A Girl Or Hugging? by sabbiboi: 8:31am On Oct 23, 2020
uselessmod1:
think of Jesus ur lord n savior

MEANWHILE, ARE YOU AN ARTIST? CHECK MY SIGNATURE

FYI thinking of Jesus will not help with get your erection down at this moment.

1 Like

Re: Help A Brother!how Can I Ctrl Erection Staying Closer To A Girl Or Hugging? by uselessmod1: 8:32am On Oct 23, 2020
sabbiboi:

FYI thinking of Jesus will not help with get your erection down at this moment.

ahh it will ohh let op try it maybe it won't work for u
Re: Help A Brother!how Can I Ctrl Erection Staying Closer To A Girl Or Hugging? by tobechi20(m): 8:49am On Oct 23, 2020
Whenever she is with you,think of Buhari.

12 Likes

Re: Help A Brother!how Can I Ctrl Erection Staying Closer To A Girl Or Hugging? by BigDawsNet: 8:50am On Oct 23, 2020
You are sexually attracted to her...

Just ask her out like a mature guy

3 Likes

Re: Help A Brother!how Can I Ctrl Erection Staying Closer To A Girl Or Hugging? by THUNDER4real(m): 9:02am On Oct 23, 2020
You don't need help, It's normal thing. if it doesn't rise to erection, that's when you need help.

3 Likes

Re: Help A Brother!how Can I Ctrl Erection Staying Closer To A Girl Or Hugging? by Austeeenxx: 9:27am On Oct 23, 2020
Ctrl + Shift + E.

1 Like

Re: Help A Brother!how Can I Ctrl Erection Staying Closer To A Girl Or Hugging? by GrossPrice: 9:43am On Oct 23, 2020
Nukle:
Use ctrl E grin

What does it do ? grin

I mean the technical specifications. grin
Re: Help A Brother!how Can I Ctrl Erection Staying Closer To A Girl Or Hugging? by Onuhgabriel(m): 10:19am On Oct 23, 2020
raphemmanuel:
Whenever you are with her, take ur mind off her, don't think sexually about her, act like you are standing or talking to your fellow man.
Concentrate on the topic u are discussing with her.
Even don't stir at her too much.
This will help to control your libido.

hmm thanks man. But like seriously i dn't have any sexual attraction toward her i've told her several time. bcs that thing will weaken my spirit but i'm the type that like all those tourching and kissing stuff so i can't stay without staring at her even if we're not together
Re: Help A Brother!how Can I Ctrl Erection Staying Closer To A Girl Or Hugging? by Onuhgabriel(m): 10:21am On Oct 23, 2020
Nukle:
Use ctrl E grin

lol
Re: Help A Brother!how Can I Ctrl Erection Staying Closer To A Girl Or Hugging? by Onuhgabriel(m): 10:26am On Oct 23, 2020
J111333:
If your prick is gonna get you into trouble, cut it off.
I no wan hear say you rape someone's daughter tomorrow please. Na like this e dey take start and next thing, an innocent devil go chop the blame. sad

ahbi oh? But trust me i'm not the type that is sexual drive. She once made a move but i'm alway thinking of the out come.

small me!
ma no go become daddy junior oh

1 Like

Re: Help A Brother!how Can I Ctrl Erection Staying Closer To A Girl Or Hugging? by Onuhgabriel(m): 10:28am On Oct 23, 2020
seniorgozman:
Take your mind off her

you wan kee me? Abeg i no fit

1 Like

Re: Help A Brother!how Can I Ctrl Erection Staying Closer To A Girl Or Hugging? by Onuhgabriel(m): 10:31am On Oct 23, 2020
Itohanmiwa:

i can't just do such pure wickedness and hurt her emotion is better i let her go "nothing last for ever"

1 Like

Re: Help A Brother!how Can I Ctrl Erection Staying Closer To A Girl Or Hugging? by Onuhgabriel(m): 10:31am On Oct 23, 2020
Itohanmiwa:

i can't just do such pure wickedness and hurt her emotion, it's better i let her go "nothing last for ever"
Re: Help A Brother!how Can I Ctrl Erection Staying Closer To A Girl Or Hugging? by Onuhgabriel(m): 10:32am On Oct 23, 2020
tobechi20:
Whenever she is with you,think of Buhari.
Re: Help A Brother!how Can I Ctrl Erection Staying Closer To A Girl Or Hugging? by Onuhgabriel(m): 10:34am On Oct 23, 2020
uselessmod1:
think of Jesus ur lord n savior

MEANWHILE, ARE YOU AN ARTIST? CHECK MY SIGNATURE

me were i go the pray the think about her lol! Dat one no fit do am

1 Like

Re: Help A Brother!how Can I Ctrl Erection Staying Closer To A Girl Or Hugging? by vvvbobby205(m): 10:36am On Oct 23, 2020
Nukle:
Use ctrl E grin

Boss, ctrl E ? shocked shocked
Na Ejaculation be that cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Help A Brother!how Can I Ctrl Erection Staying Closer To A Girl Or Hugging? by uselessmod1: 10:36am On Oct 23, 2020
Onuhgabriel:

me were i go the pray the think about her lol! Dat one no fit do am
lol
Re: Help A Brother!how Can I Ctrl Erection Staying Closer To A Girl Or Hugging? by raphemmanuel(m): 10:37am On Oct 23, 2020
Onuhgabriel:

hmm thanks man. But like seriously i dn't have any sexual attraction toward her i've told her several time. bcs that thing will weaken my spirit but i'm the type that like all those tourching and kissing stuff so i can't stay without staring at her even if we're not together
You are deceiving yourself or lying if you say you don't have sexual attraction towards her.

If you don't have sexual attraction towards her, then why should you kiss and touch her?
I never say don't stir at her, I said don't stir too much stirring too much will make you ùndress her with your eyes. (I know what I'm saying) so many guys are guilty of this.

Tell me how your DICK-nity won't stand when you ùndress a girl with your eyes.

I don talk my own...
Do wetin ur mind tell you...

1 Like

Re: Help A Brother!how Can I Ctrl Erection Staying Closer To A Girl Or Hugging? by Onuhgabriel(m): 10:38am On Oct 23, 2020
chatinent:
Your emotions are controlling you.

Stop masturbation.

Stop sexting.

Stop playing with genitals of the opposite sex.

Stop living a double life.

hmmm!
Re: Help A Brother!how Can I Ctrl Erection Staying Closer To A Girl Or Hugging? by vvvbobby205(m): 10:39am On Oct 23, 2020
Onuhgabriel:
Hi romancelanders!

So I've this female friend which many people thought she's my girlfriend but the truth is that, I love the girl. so I asked her out but, she was like, "let just be friend" saying she's comfortable with that.
but my problem now is, "any time I'm with her, my John Thomas will be angry without control, no matter what.
We do spend more than hours together alone but the more I'm with her the more angrier it become.

#endsars
#policebrutality
#nigeriamustchange

Bross, Na lust be that , u r sex starved and dying to have it. Or uve filled Ur hearts with sexual desires or tots for too long. Work on your mind fill your mind with more productive things.

Remember,
Out of the heart comes the issues of life

4 Likes

Re: Help A Brother!how Can I Ctrl Erection Staying Closer To A Girl Or Hugging? by raphemmanuel(m): 10:44am On Oct 23, 2020
Onuhgabriel:

i can't just do such pure wickedness and hurt her emotion, it's better i let her go "nothing last for ever"
This one you dey talk like this, I hope she is not an under-aged girl.

If she is an under-age, bro flee from her and let her be. please oh

1 Like

Re: Help A Brother!how Can I Ctrl Erection Staying Closer To A Girl Or Hugging? by Onuhgabriel(m): 10:45am On Oct 23, 2020
raphemmanuel:

You are deceiving yourself or lying if you say you don't have sexual attraction towards her.

If you don't have sexual attraction towards her, then why should you kiss and touch her?
I never say don't stir at her, I said don't stir too much stirring too much will make you ùndress her with your eyes. (I know what I'm saying) so many guys are guilty of this.

Tell me how your DICK-nity won't stand when you ùndress a girl with your eyes.

I don talk my own...
Do wetin ur mind tell you...

i don UnCloth her tire ni.
you're a real dude bro, i gat ur point, more oil.
Re: Help A Brother!how Can I Ctrl Erection Staying Closer To A Girl Or Hugging? by healthbing(f): 10:48am On Oct 23, 2020
Onuhgabriel:
Hi romancelanders!

#endsars
#policebrutality
#nigeriamustchange

Since she na 'just friend' relationship she wants..
1.Always meet in a public place
2.Meet less often
3.Stop think about her
Just withdraw from her to avoid storys

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Nigerian Wife Has To Be. . . / Emotional Blackmail In Relationships: A Necessary Evil? / The Song No Lady Wants To Listen To.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.