Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

#buharimustresign- Let’s All Push for Buhari’s resignation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #buharimustresign- Let’s All Push for Buhari’s resignation (790 Views)

2027: Lagos APC Stakeholders Push For Ambode’s Candidacy / APC reacts to PDP's call for Buhari's resignation, extols Dogara's defection / Chief Of Staff: Ministers Push For Cabinet Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#buharimustresign- Let’s All Push for Buhari’s resignation by Nigeriadondie: 1:47am On Oct 23, 2020
After that disappointing speech from that demonic, heartless president who doesn’t value the lives of the people he governs we must now push for his resignation. He has lost all legitimacy to be the president. This should be the first out of many steps.

I am not surprised anyway because his stance on the killings of over 700 Shiites and IPOB and the inaction that followed shows the value placed on human lives.

All offices with the picture of the president must be thrown away. He is no longer the president and is not worth being our president in honor of those who were killed.

From his speech, he failed to recognize the irreparable loss and grief many Nigerians are feeling right now.

Please let’s all push for his resignation. Let’s all bring to the front the the hashtag below.
#BuhariMustResign

Shame on Osibanjo. I would have expected he resigned as that would send a powerful signal that this government is no longer a legitimate one and he doesn’t want to be guilty of bloodshed. The death of our youths must not be in vain.

https://twitter.com/WeAreGasan/status/1319425037779259395

1 Like

Re: #buharimustresign- Let’s All Push for Buhari’s resignation by mike8804: 2:12am On Oct 23, 2020
offkey... better push for restructuring or disintegration. The political elite will still put their stooge there. Restructuring is easier and will be bloodless while disintegration will be outright war, but I think the north hates both options

3 Likes

Re: #buharimustresign- Let’s All Push for Buhari’s resignation by Nigeriadondie: 2:24am On Oct 23, 2020
mike8804:
offkey... better push for restructuring or disintegration. The political elite will still put their stooge there. Restructuring is easier and will be bloodless while disintegration will be outright war, but I think the north hates both options
Onkey....Buhari would never allow both under his watch. Hence, his resignation should be the first of many steps to follow

2 Likes

Re: #buharimustresign- Let’s All Push for Buhari’s resignation by SalamRushdie: 2:24am On Oct 23, 2020
It will lead to a bitter war , he has spent the last 4 years deploying heavily armed Fulani militia around almost all Nigerians cities ....The best thing is to let God take control... right now as I type their are reports of heavily armed Fulanis attacking a community in Rivers State

1 Like

Re: #buharimustresign- Let’s All Push for Buhari’s resignation by Nigeriadondie: 2:31am On Oct 23, 2020
SalamRushdie:
It will lead to a bitter war , he has spent the last 4 years deploying heavily armed Fulani militia around almost all Nigerians cities ....The best thing is to let God take control... right now as I type their are reports of heavily armed Fulanis attacking a community in Rivers State
Sit down there and wait for God

1 Like

Re: #buharimustresign- Let’s All Push for Buhari’s resignation by Nigeriadondie: 2:32am On Oct 23, 2020
Re: #buharimustresign- Let’s All Push for Buhari’s resignation by Nobody: 2:33am On Oct 23, 2020
Let God help us, more harm has been done already, say no to further killing and destruction,if this mayhem continue,in few days you will not see food items to buy and people will start starving but our politicians are out of the country already enjoying the looted funds.
Re: #buharimustresign- Let’s All Push for Buhari’s resignation by SalamRushdie: 2:34am On Oct 23, 2020
Nigeriadondie:

Sit down there and wait for God

I have always waited on God and He hasn't let me down
Re: #buharimustresign- Let’s All Push for Buhari’s resignation by stonemasonn: 2:36am On Oct 23, 2020
SalamRushdie:
It will lead to a bitter war , he has spent the last 4 years deploying heavily armed Fulani militia around almost all Nigerians cities ....
stop clowning.
Re: #buharimustresign- Let’s All Push for Buhari’s resignation by SalamRushdie: 2:43am On Oct 23, 2020
stonemasonn:
stop clowning.

You are the clown
Re: #buharimustresign- Let’s All Push for Buhari’s resignation by mike8804: 3:05am On Oct 23, 2020
Nigeriadondie:

Onkey....Buhari would never allow both under his watch. Hence, his resignation should be the first of many steps to follow
Buhari will never resign, his antecedence shows that, very stubborn and no regards for rule of law.

Re: #buharimustresign- Let’s All Push for Buhari’s resignation by abosede35876: 8:01am On Oct 23, 2020
:It will lead to a bitter war , he has spent the last 4 years deploying heavily armed Fulani militia around almost all Nigerians cities ....stop clowning.

(1) (Reply)

Northern Leaders Want Nation Of Docile People Who Can’t Challenge Them – Sani / Diaspora Remittances: Make Us Agents, BDCs To CBN / Ayade Signs 2021 Appropriation Bill Of N281.9bn Into Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.