Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,809 members, 7,806,264 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

Miracle Of The Quran'two Seas Between Them Is Barrier' - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Miracle Of The Quran'two Seas Between Them Is Barrier' (13425 Views)

Islam Cleric ‘Performs Miracle’ On A Physically-Challenged Lady In A Mosque / Miracle Of The Kaaba: Why Birds Don’t Fly Over It / The Mathematical Miracle Of The Holy Quran That Proves It Is The Word Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miracle Of The Quran'two Seas Between Them Is Barrier' by Realismailakabir: 1:52am On Oct 23, 2020
Question

What is the explanation to the Quran verse where Allah states when salt water and sweet water go through each other and do not mix?

All perfect praise be to Allaah, The Lord of the Worlds. I testify that there is none worthy of worship except Allaah, and that Muhammad is His slave and Messenger.

Perhaps the questioner intends the following verse (which means): {And it is He Who has let free the two seas (kinds of water): this is palatable and sweet, and that is salt and bitter; and He has set a barrier and a complete partition between them.}[Quran 25:53] The meaning of this verse is that Allaah The Almighty, with His Power and Strength has set the two seas close and adjacent to each other so that they collide with one another, yet they do not combine. The water of one is palatable, sweet and fresh and quenches thirst, while the other is salt and with a strong concentration of saltiness, making it almost bitter. Allaah The Almighty has set a barrier between them, with His might so that one body of water does not mix or overtake the other, enabling a complete partition and avoiding any blending between them.

Furthermore, there are many verses mentioned in the Quran that are relevant to this discussion, such as, when Allaah The Almighty Says (what means):

{Is not He (better than your gods) Who has made the earth as a fixed abode, and has placed rivers in its midst, and has placed firm mountains therein, and has set a barrier between the two seas (of salt and sweet water)? Is there any Ilah (god) with Allaah? Nay, but most of them know not!} [Quran 27:61]

{He has let loose the two seas (the salt and fresh water) meeting together. Between them is a barrier which none of them can transgress.} [Quran 55:19-20]

However, the reality is that these verses and others similar to them clearly show us the might, ability and power of Allaah The Almighty in this Universe, and are from the miracles of the Holy Quran, and are facts, which clarify the Prophethood of the trustworthy Prophet Muhammad

There have been many investigations about this matter by Muslim scholars, including Shaykh Abdul Majeed az-Zindani and Dr. Tariq al-Suwaidaan. Dr.Tariq al-Suwaidaan mentions in a speech about the miracles of the Holy Quran that this matter was kept undisclosed (i.e. the barrier between the two seas), with people being unaware of the truth about its purpose, until the year 1873 C.E. Thereafter, an English expedition by the name 'Challenger', was able to investigate the structural molecules of the two types of water and found that there were lines separating the two seas that could not be recognized by the naked eye. They also discovered that if you took a sample from both types of water and analyzed it, you would find differences in the structures, salt concentration and density. Furthermore, they even found differences in the marine life of the two seas, without the presence of a visible barrier. Hence, it is not an imaginary partition or a fanciful myth as some say; it is a reality.

However, the question remains: How can the two seas not blend and combine with each other while they are constantly moving and colliding with one another and waves and tides are rising from either side? Surprisingly this invisible barrier extends from the top of the sea to the bottom, constantly moving alongside the waves and tides avoiding any mixture between them. In 1984, researchers led by Dr. Muhammad Ibrahim, from the University of Qatar, conducted experiments and came up with the conclusion that the barrier was even clearer in the region between the Arabian Gulf and the Gulf of Oman.

Who taught this to Prophet Muhammad a person who had never sailed across seas? Who spoke about this isthmus in the Holy Quran, and the barrier that cannot be seen by the naked eye? Indeed, it is Allaah, the One, Who Says (what means): {We will show them Our Signs in the universe, and in their own selves, until it becomes manifest to them that this (the Quran) is the truth. …} [Quran 41:53]

Allaah Knows best.

https://www.islamweb.net/en/fatwa/84259/the-two-seas-in-the-quran

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miracle Of The Quran'two Seas Between Them Is Barrier' by Realismailakabir: 1:53am On Oct 23, 2020
Quran is a book revealed to Prophet Muhammad SAW 1400 years ago. The prophet lived in desert land of Arab with high level of dehumidification and aridity of their weather, no river. If he is the writer of the Quran as many claimed, how did he know there is a normal sweet water and salty bitter water meeting side by side without meeting? This is river was later confirmed after many centuries the name of the both seas are 'Baltic sea and North sea'. Location: The Baltic Sea is an arm of the Atlantic Ocean, enclosed by
Denmark , Estonia , Finland , Latvia, Lithuania , Sweden ,northeast Germany , Poland, Russia and the North and Central European Plain.

My question now is; how did Prophet Muhammad know such a thing exist somewhere in the world? This is not a mere chance. It must be from the LORD OF THE WORLDS.

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Miracle Of The Quran'two Seas Between Them Is Barrier' by hollaryincar(m): 10:43am On Oct 30, 2020
Allahu Akbar

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miracle Of The Quran'two Seas Between Them Is Barrier' by ayinde2020: 10:43am On Oct 30, 2020
Allahu Akbar

6 Likes

Re: Miracle Of The Quran'two Seas Between Them Is Barrier' by JoeEeL(m): 10:44am On Oct 30, 2020
"Islam: the fastest growing religion...by birth"

cool

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miracle Of The Quran'two Seas Between Them Is Barrier' by Hassanmaye(m): 10:45am On Oct 30, 2020
Alhamduliillah For the gift of Islam .

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miracle Of The Quran'two Seas Between Them Is Barrier' by Akhirastriver(m): 10:45am On Oct 30, 2020
Jazakumulahu khairan .
Before you'll mofos , testifying to the shahada just to comment rubbish ,dont u people reason at all ,may Allah guide u people

11 Likes

Re: Miracle Of The Quran'two Seas Between Them Is Barrier' by marvin906(m): 10:45am On Oct 30, 2020
Truth be told this topic is quite interesting. Unbelievable

7 Likes

Re: Miracle Of The Quran'two Seas Between Them Is Barrier' by Hassanmaye(m): 10:46am On Oct 30, 2020
Jazakallah khair.

6 Likes

Re: Miracle Of The Quran'two Seas Between Them Is Barrier' by Savagethe21st(m): 10:47am On Oct 30, 2020
Seun i mistakenly clicked i believe in mohammed, how can i remove it

6 Likes

Re: Miracle Of The Quran'two Seas Between Them Is Barrier' by Akhirastriver(m): 10:51am On Oct 30, 2020
Scavy:
I have to make useless declaration before i can comment on this trash.

on sunday when you make christian post all these children of religion of piss will jump on the post to comment rubbish freely

thunder will fire every staff of nairaland from the top to the bottom

islam is the on true religion of piss indeed

useless people.
Seriously Muslims comment on Christianity section lyk aw u dimwits comment here , u call it trash yet u had to testify to the shahada just to comment on trash ?? The sky is the limit to ur stupidity

18 Likes

Re: Miracle Of The Quran'two Seas Between Them Is Barrier' by ucheuzor1(m): 10:53am On Oct 30, 2020
Savagethe21st:

Just shout Allahu Akbar!, And you're free grin

8 Likes

Re: Miracle Of The Quran'two Seas Between Them Is Barrier' by womenareapes: 10:53am On Oct 30, 2020
infidel got to be beheaded grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miracle Of The Quran'two Seas Between Them Is Barrier' by Scavy: 10:55am On Oct 30, 2020
Akhirastriver:

Seriously Muslims comment on Christianity section lyk aw u dimwits comment here , u call it trash yet u had to testify to the shahada just to comment on trash ?? The sky is the limit to ur stupidity

shahada my ass

i dont blame you, i blame nairaland.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miracle Of The Quran'two Seas Between Them Is Barrier' by Scavy: 10:57am On Oct 30, 2020
womenareapes:
infidel got to be behead grin

beheaded indeed

1 Like

Re: Miracle Of The Quran'two Seas Between Them Is Barrier' by seyicodes(m): 11:08am On Oct 30, 2020
Allah is the Almighty God. No one can claim to the creator of all living and none living things except Allah. If there is any make e come out.

4 Likes

Re: Miracle Of The Quran'two Seas Between Them Is Barrier' by advocatejare(m): 11:11am On Oct 30, 2020
You people go extra length to bend the truth to suit your fallacies

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miracle Of The Quran'two Seas Between Them Is Barrier' by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 30, 2020
Alhamdulila! insulting other people's religion and ideology doesn't make you woke or civilised. it Only shows the content of your character and what you stand for...

every religion has bad eggs, take it or leave it.

insulting Muhammad would not reduce his worth in the sight of God....

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miracle Of The Quran'two Seas Between Them Is Barrier' by wildikeman(m): 11:16am On Oct 30, 2020
Are you minding the blood thirsty fools
Re: Miracle Of The Quran'two Seas Between Them Is Barrier' by Techreliance(m): 11:24am On Oct 30, 2020
[quote author=Realismailakabir post=95227627]Quran is a book revealed to Prophet Muhammad SAW 1400 years ago. The prophet lived in desert land of Arab with high level of dehumidification and aridity of their weather, no river. If he is the writer of the Quran as many claimed, how did he know there is a normal sweet water and salty bitter water meeting side by side without meeting? This is river was later confirmed after many centuries the name of the both seas are 'Baltic sea and North sea'. Location: The Baltic Sea is an arm of the Atlantic Ocean, enclosed by
Denmark , Estonia , Finland , Latvia, Lithuania , Sweden ,northeast Germany , Poland, Russia and the North and Central European Plain.

My question now is; how did Prophet Muhammad know such a thing exist somewhere in the world? This is not a mere chance. It must be from the LORD OF THE WORLDS.

Those who trust Allah subhannau wa'ta ala never lose hope.
O Allah, Keep us steadfast on the path of Iman and grant us the highest ranks of jannah.

3 Likes

Re: Miracle Of The Quran'two Seas Between Them Is Barrier' by DennisEche(m): 11:26am On Oct 30, 2020
ucheuzor1:

Just shout Allahu Akbar!, And you're free grin
RUN FOR YOUR LIFE ANYTIME YOU HEAR THAT SOUND

5 Likes

Re: Miracle Of The Quran'two Seas Between Them Is Barrier' by Stocktrader1: 11:29am On Oct 30, 2020
Savagethe21st:

Me too

3 Likes

Re: Miracle Of The Quran'two Seas Between Them Is Barrier' by Akfrenzy(m): 11:30am On Oct 30, 2020
grin bomb religion #wemove

2 Likes

Re: Miracle Of The Quran'two Seas Between Them Is Barrier' by Akhirastriver(m): 11:37am On Oct 30, 2020
Scavy:

shahada my ass

i dont blame you, i blame nairaland.
Blame me na , mumu

1 Like

Re: Miracle Of The Quran'two Seas Between Them Is Barrier' by youngdroly(m): 11:40am On Oct 30, 2020
Akfrenzy:
grin bomb religion #wemove
If Muslim is bomb religion then how do you say of Adolf Hitler?

1 Like

Re: Miracle Of The Quran'two Seas Between Them Is Barrier' by Amspecial: 11:45am On Oct 30, 2020
don't forget that a demon also knows that
Realismailakabir:
Quran is a book revealed to Prophet Muhammad SAW 1400 years ago. The prophet lived in desert land of Arab with high level of dehumidification and aridity of their weather, no river. If he is the writer of the Quran as many claimed, how did he know there is a normal sweet water and salty bitter water meeting side by side without meeting? This is river was later confirmed after many centuries the name of the both seas are 'Baltic sea and North sea'. Location: The Baltic Sea is an arm of the Atlantic Ocean, enclosed by

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ruling On Buying And Selling Land / What is the cost of Sallah Ram in your area? / He Said To Her “I Divorce You” With The Intention Of Threatening And Scaring Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.