Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

BREAKING: Oyigbo In Port Harcourt Under Attack (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Oyigbo In Port Harcourt Under Attack (video) (4113 Views)

Burnt Police Post In Oregun, Lagos After Mob Attack (Video) / Aguata LGA Headquaters Attack Gunmen Attack (Video, Pictures) / Lady K Cried Out At Igboho's House During The Attack (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Oyigbo In Port Harcourt Under Attack (video) by NewsOneNigeria1: 3:32am On Oct 23, 2020
Oyigbo in Port Harcourt is currently under attack.

Newsone Nigeria reports that Oyigbo is a town 30 kilometers from the port city of Port Harcourt and a local government area of Rivers State, south-south Nigeria. It is a satellite of Port Harcourt, the Rivers State capital.

The ongoing attack in Oyigbo LGA in Rivers State is coming a few hours after President Muhammadu Buhari addressed Nigerians on #EndSARS protests and police brutality during which he suspended #EndSARS protests which was ongoing across Nigeria until a massacre of the peaceful protesters by soldiers of the Nigerian Army.

READ MORE and Watch the videos here: https://newsoneng.com/2020/10/23/breaking-oyigbo-in-port-harcourt-under-attack-video/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Oyigbo In Port Harcourt Under Attack (video) by EdmundChidera(m): 3:59am On Oct 23, 2020
I have always known this once protest starts in oyibo, to tame it will take a lot.

Be safe everyone, we must get our country straight
Re: BREAKING: Oyigbo In Port Harcourt Under Attack (video) by modsfucker: 4:40am On Oct 23, 2020
Enemies of Nigeria trying to incite war at all cost.

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Oyigbo In Port Harcourt Under Attack (video) by Darkpanthera: 4:42am On Oct 23, 2020
All we ask for is new Nigeria
Re: BREAKING: Oyigbo In Port Harcourt Under Attack (video) by Nobody: 4:43am On Oct 23, 2020
Fake news... where is the video?

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Oyigbo In Port Harcourt Under Attack (video) by Fahdiga(m): 4:57am On Oct 23, 2020
E don red
Re: BREAKING: Oyigbo In Port Harcourt Under Attack (video) by alphaRego01(m): 5:25am On Oct 23, 2020
Darkpanthera:
All we ask for is new Nigeria

Our leaders think we are de ones that are born to suffer

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Oyigbo In Port Harcourt Under Attack (video) by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 5:44am On Oct 23, 2020
modsfucker:
[s]Enemies of Nigeria trying to incite war at all cost[/s].
blood thirsty demon. People are being killed and houses burned in Oyigbo yet this is the best you could come up with, may your community be the next victims

14 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Oyigbo In Port Harcourt Under Attack (video) by NewsOneNigeria1: 6:02am On Oct 23, 2020
Stop being stupid, verify report before you tag it a fake news
Esseite:
Fake news... where is the video?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Oyigbo In Port Harcourt Under Attack (video) by Rugaria: 6:08am On Oct 23, 2020
Being attacked by whom? Soldiers? Fulani herdsmen?
Re: BREAKING: Oyigbo In Port Harcourt Under Attack (video) by Nobody: 6:11am On Oct 23, 2020
They are said to be Fulani herdsmen attacked them by night....we will get full reports this morning

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Oyigbo In Port Harcourt Under Attack (video) by COdeGenesis: 6:16am On Oct 23, 2020
Oyigbo is one very tribalistic area in Rivers State. That is where the staunch IPOB supporters are located. They atttribute everything to fulani herdsmen. I am yet to see proof of fulani herdsmen invading their communities. The only videos I saw was military men who came in to restore order. God help us all. This shit is really scary.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Oyigbo In Port Harcourt Under Attack (video) by Nobody: 6:18am On Oct 23, 2020
NewsOneNigeria1:
Stop being stupid, verify report before you tag it a fake news

How? The onus of verification is on the op.
Why are stupid people trying so badly to invite war? If you must bring news here bring it along with evidence

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Oyigbo In Port Harcourt Under Attack (video) by cocolacec(m): 6:19am On Oct 23, 2020
modsfucker:
Enemies of Nigeria trying to incite war at all cost.
Blame your colonial monster
Re: BREAKING: Oyigbo In Port Harcourt Under Attack (video) by chibestjerry(m): 6:43am On Oct 23, 2020
I didn't expect less from the military men. imagine theres a report of them killing some policemen and beheading the DPO.
THERE'S ALWAYS A CONSEQUENCES TO ANY ACTION
Re: BREAKING: Oyigbo In Port Harcourt Under Attack (video) by Nobody: 6:54am On Oct 23, 2020
COdeGenesis:
Oyigbo is one very tribalistic area in Rivers State. That is where the staunch IPOB supporters are located. They atttribute everything to fulani herdsmen. I am yet to see proof of fulani herdsmen invading their communities. The only videos I saw was military men who came in to restore order. God help us all. This shit is really scary.
Oyigbo has never been tribalistic, infact they are one of the best people in Rivers state and I know this cause I lived there once. The most tribalistic place in Nigeria is Nairaland! What happened last night can't be confirmed, I called people I know last night and they said they are hearing heavy gunshots but don't know what is happening. This morning we will all know.

11 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Oyigbo In Port Harcourt Under Attack (video) by odubayor(m): 7:10am On Oct 23, 2020
The hausa man is my brother. The hausa woman is my sister. The igbo man is my brother. The igbo woman is my sister. The yoruba man is my brother. The yoruba woman is my sister.
We have a common enemy: It is the people dividing us.
Write this on your page too. We stand together

10 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Oyigbo In Port Harcourt Under Attack (video) by odubayor(m): 7:17am On Oct 23, 2020
The hausa man is my brother. The hausa woman is my sister. The igbo man is my brother. The igbo woman is my sister. The yoruba man is my brother. The yoruba woman is my sister.
We have a common enemy: It is the people dividing us.
Write this on your page too. We stand togethe
Re: BREAKING: Oyigbo In Port Harcourt Under Attack (video) by Holywizard: 7:30am On Oct 23, 2020
Hausa people attacked their host Community last night.
Re: BREAKING: Oyigbo In Port Harcourt Under Attack (video) by Holywizard: 7:32am On Oct 23, 2020
ezenwajosh:
They are said to be Fulani herdsmen attacked them by night....we will get full reports this morning
they are from Yam zone market. They did riots few days ago and burnt and destroyed shops of Non-Hausas
Re: BREAKING: Oyigbo In Port Harcourt Under Attack (video) by Rugaria: 7:58am On Oct 23, 2020
chibestjerry:
I didn't expect less from the military men.
imagine theres a report of them killing some policemen and beheading the DPO.

"Consequences" don't end and nobody has the prerogative to declare the time when the so called"consequences" should end... Hope you know? If the attacked this community, the people must organise and deal ruthlessly with them .. this is not the first time they will be accused of doing so..
Re: BREAKING: Oyigbo In Port Harcourt Under Attack (video) by Adau123(m): 8:10am On Oct 23, 2020
Let's them pay for they SIN,"He who lived by sword die by sword,"
Re: BREAKING: Oyigbo In Port Harcourt Under Attack (video) by Mgbadike80: 8:23am On Oct 23, 2020
The federal government is filtering information from all over the country, a lot of killings and destruction is going on but they don't want us to know.
Re: BREAKING: Oyigbo In Port Harcourt Under Attack (video) by Adau123(m): 8:36am On Oct 23, 2020
chibestjerry:
I didn't expect less from the military men.
imagine theres a report of them killing some policemen and beheading the DPO.

THE WILL SURELY PAY FOR THEY SIN.STRONG HOLE OF CRIMINAL IN PORTHACOUT,THEIR BURNT DOWN POLIICE STATION AND KILLED SOME OF THE POLICMEN.WHY ARE THE CRYING FOR POLICE TO COME TO THEY AID,I THINK THEIR MEN LET THEM STAND THE HEAT.
Re: BREAKING: Oyigbo In Port Harcourt Under Attack (video) by ThatFairGuy1: 8:38am On Oct 23, 2020
should FG deploy army now or they all should still be left alone?
Re: BREAKING: Oyigbo In Port Harcourt Under Attack (video) by ifeoluwapo25977: 8:40am On Oct 23, 2020
Hausa people attacked their host Community last night.
Re: BREAKING: Oyigbo In Port Harcourt Under Attack (video) by Nigeriabiafra80: 8:41am On Oct 23, 2020
They used thug.....it didn’t work
They used sars.....it didn’t work
They used army.....it didn’t work
They shoot protesters
And now blaming Nnamdi kanu
Wise up
The lies they used during biafra war
Cars were also destroyed at apo by thugs
Who ordered them?
Properties were destroyed during nadeco and abiola crisis
Nnamdi kanu wasn't around to be blame
Security agencies should be held ,they are responsible for destruction of people’s properties
Individuals can’t have such effrontery to destroy
If they don’t have back up
Re: BREAKING: Oyigbo In Port Harcourt Under Attack (video) by chibestjerry(m): 8:45am On Oct 23, 2020
Rugaria:

"Consequences" don't end and nobody has the prerogative to declare the time when the so called"consequences" should end... Hope you know? If the attacked this community, the people must organise and deal ruthlessly with them .. this is not the first time they will be accused of doing so..
Then the circle continues.
why crying for the same police you kill and burn their station to come to your aid.
Re: BREAKING: Oyigbo In Port Harcourt Under Attack (video) by Rugaria: 8:47am On Oct 23, 2020
chibestjerry:

Then the circle continues.
why crying for the same police you kill and burn their station to come to your aid.
I did not kill any police man, you ijiot! I only called for the defense of civilians. I don't know what upsets you there...
Re: BREAKING: Oyigbo In Port Harcourt Under Attack (video) by chibestjerry(m): 12:44pm On Oct 23, 2020
Rugaria:

I did not kill any police man, you ijiot! I only called for the defense of civilians. I don't know what upsets you there...
And you didn't called for the help properly you slowpoke.
what did you smoke today.

(1) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho Thanks All Yoruba Supporters Mentions Olubadan, Ffk, Fayose Etc / How Hope Uzodinma PA Accused Of Saboteur Was Kilied By ESN / Asiwaju Tinubu Victory Celebration Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.