Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,842 members, 7,806,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

Audio: Nnamdi Kanu Instruct His People To Burn Sanwoolu And Tinubu!!! - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Audio: Nnamdi Kanu Instruct His People To Burn Sanwoolu And Tinubu!!! (14784 Views)

Throwback Audio: Nnamdi Kanu Instruct His People To Burn Sanwoolu And Tinubu!! / Wike, Sanwoolu And Makinde Conferred With Honorary Doctorate Degrees (Photos) / Governor Akinwunmi Ambode Spotted With Babajide Sanwoolu And Femi Hamzat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Audio: Nnamdi Kanu Instruct His People To Burn Sanwoolu And Tinubu!!! by Emilokoiyawon: 7:32am On Oct 23, 2020
cashkid18:
blame the yorubas,they have started changing narrative to suit themselves

The fact that you are not even criticizing Kanu/IPOB shows that all you Igbos are Igbos. Igbos are never to be trusted.
Re: Audio: Nnamdi Kanu Instruct His People To Burn Sanwoolu And Tinubu!!! by ThatFairGuy1: 7:33am On Oct 23, 2020
Yobabad:
@ OP you must be very stupid
NUISANCE. You think we all haven't listened to the audio since? That's why slap44 and co started calling us Northerners

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Audio: Nnamdi Kanu Instruct His People To Burn Sanwoolu And Tinubu!!! by Justice35: 7:33am On Oct 23, 2020
More

Re: Audio: Nnamdi Kanu Instruct His People To Burn Sanwoolu And Tinubu!!! by loveth360(f): 7:34am On Oct 23, 2020
Karma0994:

No we should actually start from Peter Obi house because that is more bigger.

We Will burn it down and head to Obi of Onitsha palace to burn it patapata.

Nnamdi Kanu directive must be followed!
Ok no problem come and lead the burning of Peter Obi house and that of Obi of Onitsha palace.

Na yorubas be the leaders of burning of things now.

Lets do it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Audio: Nnamdi Kanu Instruct His People To Burn Sanwoolu And Tinubu!!! by Feggie3: 7:34am On Oct 23, 2020
Karma0994:

Shut your stinking mouth. You are only burning banks and government installations.

Have you burnt your Obi palace? Have you burnt your governors mother houses? Have you burnt the crook Peter Obi who was governor during the SARS murder of his people?....

Why is Kanu not talking about those? Why is he not telling you guys to burn your Leaders? Don’t you have airport in the East? Why is he not instructing you to burn it down? The foolish Ikpeazu that turned Abia to a shithole, why is Kanu not instructing you guys to burn him down?.....

You think you can use deception here right claiming Yoruba are going tribal? We have seen through all those rubbish, if you call it tribalism then fine, but we are just showcasing the unguarded statement of Nnamdi Kanu for the world to see......

You are burning banks and government installations and you’re here comparing it to this!!.....
. Didn't you hear Kanu requested for the head of Governor Ikpeazu!! Well majority of we sensible Igbos don't take Kanu seriously!! Initially I applauded the Yorubas for taking the bull by the horn by standing against their oppressors. And I prayed Igbos learn that and pull down Hope Uzodinma, Okezie Ikpeazu and Rochas Okorocha.... To teach others as well. My respect for Yorubas sky rocketed more than I have for fellow Igbos. But this blame game they are playing to blame Igbos on what happened to Tinubu is the most devilish I have ever seen because it will spark up a flame nobody can quench. I have taken back my respect for Yorubas. Indeed they can't change from being sneaky. Peace!!! Let the protests stop already its over. The South is not yet serious for change.
Re: Audio: Nnamdi Kanu Instruct His People To Burn Sanwoolu And Tinubu!!! by ModestGal(f): 7:34am On Oct 23, 2020
Karma0994:

Na your papa pay me since you think everyone on Nairaland is broke.

You sophistico always amaze me. If a conservative air his vice, he is paid, but you crazy liberals are free to air your own views without anybody alleging payment.

Can you see how dumb you sound!
Well, Yoruba's are OMOLUWABIS, well cultured, well trained, if you were a Yoruba you won't abuse someone else's father. This has again showed that you are a Fulani Jihadist. Your secret is now widely seen. Fulani, your people are dying of hunger, go and help them please

1 Like

Re: Audio: Nnamdi Kanu Instruct His People To Burn Sanwoolu And Tinubu!!! by History555: 7:34am On Oct 23, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

NUISANCE. You think we all haven't listened to the audio since? That's why slap44 and co started calling us Northerners

Oga do your worse. What are you waiting for. Media cow

1 Like

Re: Audio: Nnamdi Kanu Instruct His People To Burn Sanwoolu And Tinubu!!! by sweerychick(f): 7:34am On Oct 23, 2020
helinues:

Could it be you are talking about yourself?
the problem with you is that you lack logical reasoning, so it's IPOB that burnt oba of Lagos palace, it's IPOB that burnt many assets linked to Tinubu without reasoning the consequences. You see why Igbo call people like you backstabbing slimy hypocrites. Always trying to rope Igbos into your misfortunes. When your type voted for PMB in 2015 Igbos warned you people about the disaster you wanna bring into power. Your shameless oba even went on live TV to say that Igbos will die in the lagoon if PDP is voted, now everything has turned around it is now Igbo attacking Lagos.. well if you are too daft and blind not to see fulani cabal behind Lagos attack then I'm sorry for you. Daddy adeboye went to Ask rock to meet PMB and he refused to comment or discuss anything about his meeting with PMB, instead he called for restructure, Miyetti Allah few days ago accused Tinubu for sponsoring endsars just before the massacre and destructions, can't you connect the dots? yet your empty head is filled with Igbo hate and bigotry. I said it anyway that you folks will look for a way to rope Igbos into your misfortunes. Come to think of it where was MC oluomo? I thought he's your commander in thugs why didn't he stop the rampaging youths...
Please Igbos in Lagos make una dey careful

2 Likes

Re: Audio: Nnamdi Kanu Instruct His People To Burn Sanwoolu And Tinubu!!! by OfoIgbo: 7:35am On Oct 23, 2020
SlayerForever:
I don't know why the Yoruba are trying to provoke an ethnic war out of this? Why are this people like this? This people na devil o.

Truth be told, it is both the fault of Yoruba Muslims led by MURIC and Tinubu on the one side, and Nnamdi Kanu.

For many years now, I have made it abundantly clear that Kanu does not have what it takes, to claim to be my leader.

So while I accept the justness of his Biafran cause, he does not have the makeup of the sort of leader that will be respected or taken seriously, by the international community.
The only way someone like him will be taken seriously by the world leaders, is if he had great capacity for a violent uprising with dangerous arms to boot, but I doubt he has them. Unfortunately he doesn't have the sophistication or the civil and diplomatic wherewithal to cut it out there

His penchant for cheap publicity and attention: seeking is also a detrimental quality he has. Look at the way he foolishly imposed himself on the whole #ENDSARS bandwagon, totally crazy and wanting to be seen as the leader of a nonexistent revolution my ass. Ok, stick with Igbo or Biafraland! No, he wants to be seen as active in another region.

Now what weapons are at his disposal for this revolution? The most foolish suggestion I ever heard. He advised the person to use Molotov cocktails. So in this modern day and age, someone that calls himself a military leader wants defenceless people to face modern deadly weaponry of the present age, as wielded by the Nigerian army and DSS.

Even though I am not a major supporter of Ohanaeze as their positions are often always weak, I completely stand with the organisation in dissociating Ndigbo from Kanus rabble-rousing of the past few days.

Everyone knows that the people that attacked much of the business and residential interests in Lagos, including the Oba's palace and the Oba's warehouse were Yorubas (and not Igbos or Aworis), but Kanu's cravings for publicity will never allow him to let the EndSARS movement in Lagos, go by without him inserting himself into it, and bringing Igbos into an issue they have no business being involved in

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Audio: Nnamdi Kanu Instruct His People To Burn Sanwoolu And Tinubu!!! by ThatFairGuy1: 7:35am On Oct 23, 2020
History555:
Is this kanu voice. Go back to studio and do a proper job.

Kanu told you to burn samwo olu , tinubu and yoruba

youths obeyed. I.e. yorubas are brainless breeds. Mc

olomo and his boys did not counter them, all the

thousands of yorubas leaving within the vicinity of obas

palace did not counter them. All the mopol attached to

the nation, tvc, oriental did not counter them. Ogbeni go

back to the studio and do a proper job
You're a f00l. This was broadcast on radio Biafra.
Igbos participated in this dastard ATTACKS. We heard how they report to him their location on phone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Audio: Nnamdi Kanu Instruct His People To Burn Sanwoolu And Tinubu!!! by helinues: 7:35am On Oct 23, 2020
sweerychick:
the problem with you is that you lack logical reasoning, so it's IPOB that burnt oba of Lagos palace, it's IPOB that burnt many assets linked to Tinubu without reasoning the consequences. You see why Igbo call people like you backstabbing slimy hypocrites. Always trying to rope Igbos into your misfortunes. When your type voted for PMB in 2015 Igbos warned you people about the disaster you wanna bring into power. Your shameless oba even went on live TV to say that Igbos will die in the lagoon if PMB is voted, now everything has turned around it is now Igbo attacking Lagos.. well if you are too daft to see fulani cabal behind Lagos attack then I'm sorry for you. Daddy adeboye went to Ask rock to meet PMB and he refused to comment or discuss anything about his meeting with PMB, instead he called for restructure, Miyetti Allah few days ago accused Tinubu for sponsoring endsars just before the massacre and destructions, can't you connect the dots? yet your empty head is filled with Igbo hate and bigotry. I said it anyway that you folks will look for a way to rope Igbos into your misfortunes. Come to think of it where was MC oluomo? I thought he's your commander in thugs why didn't he stop the rampaging youths...
Please Igbos in Lagos make una dey careful

Summary pls.. Too long and disjointed to read
Re: Audio: Nnamdi Kanu Instruct His People To Burn Sanwoolu And Tinubu!!! by ThatFairGuy1: 7:37am On Oct 23, 2020
History555:

Oga do your worse. What are you waiting for. Media cow
No prob
Re: Audio: Nnamdi Kanu Instruct His People To Burn Sanwoolu And Tinubu!!! by cashkid18(m): 7:37am On Oct 23, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:

The fact that you are not even criticizing Kanu/IPOB shows that all you Igbos are Igbos. Igbos are never to be trusted.
Re: Audio: Nnamdi Kanu Instruct His People To Burn Sanwoolu And Tinubu!!! by Seetto: 7:38am On Oct 23, 2020
KosiGee:

You are a coward and everywhere you go, cowardice will follow you and finally, you’ll die a coward and be buried like a coward.
I think those statements should be directed towards your personal saviour, the confirm cowardice of the century, foolish albino King Kong cownu..
Re: Audio: Nnamdi Kanu Instruct His People To Burn Sanwoolu And Tinubu!!! by loveth360(f): 7:39am On Oct 23, 2020
Seetto:

Chest beating as usual, not everyone think awkwardly like foolish brainwashed ipobians pig like you, call ur coward albino to order, before he lead igbos to another round of suyaring...
Lolz see coward running away from taking actiongrin grin

You think you can just threaten Igbos anyhow,or maybe you were expecting us to start begging you.

As for the insults,i forgive you because i know it is yorubas trademarks.
Re: Audio: Nnamdi Kanu Instruct His People To Burn Sanwoolu And Tinubu!!! by SlayerForever: 7:39am On Oct 23, 2020
ModestGal:

Not the Yoruba's, but some paid APC jagaban people. I'm a Yoruba, I do not share in such nonsense belief

Then speak against them or it means you're in tacit support!
Re: Audio: Nnamdi Kanu Instruct His People To Burn Sanwoolu And Tinubu!!! by Olril18(m): 7:40am On Oct 23, 2020
luvmijeje:
My issues with Igbos is their hatred borne out of the civil war. Their hunger to avenge those who died in the civil war. And most importantly their hunger for power.

There is nothing wrong with wanting power but when it's at the expense of the lives of people particularly your tribesmen then you are a sadist.

Kanu knew there are millions of Igbos in Lagos. He knew they have thousands of businesses in Lagos. He doesn't give a fuc.k as long as Yorubas are destroyed.

Say anything you want about Tinubu........ I have never see him deliberately abuse his power at the expense of people's lives.
so igbos outnumbered by we yorubas were the one burning properties and invade oba palace..
very nice..see mental gymnastics.
Re: Audio: Nnamdi Kanu Instruct His People To Burn Sanwoolu And Tinubu!!! by Olril18(m): 7:41am On Oct 23, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

lol..me and this guy are from osun state oo,na wetin dey happen 4 Lagos im dey put his head into..hahaaaha
Re: Audio: Nnamdi Kanu Instruct His People To Burn Sanwoolu And Tinubu!!! by loveth360(f): 7:41am On Oct 23, 2020
cashkid18:
oga shut up!! Adeyinka's grandson have said worst things than nnamdi kanu and nobody threatened to kill the yorubas.Several Times Adeyinka Grandson Has Threatend To Attack Igbos And Burn Down Their Investments In Lagos,the Even Threatend To Use Biological Weapon On Igbos,him And His Young Oduduwa Movernment Or Whatever Even Claimed They Masterminded The Abula Ado Explosion In Festac Where Majority Igbo Resides,they Claimed Responsibility Of The Blast In Spare Part Market In Lagos Few Months Ago..all these things happened and nobody threatened the yorubas for that
What of their Oba that threatened to throw Igbos in lagoon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Audio: Nnamdi Kanu Instruct His People To Burn Sanwoolu And Tinubu!!! by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 7:42am On Oct 23, 2020
I don't understand, is KANU and his boys now so powerful to brainwash yollobas?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Audio: Nnamdi Kanu Instruct His People To Burn Sanwoolu And Tinubu!!! by Rodwave: 7:42am On Oct 23, 2020
SlayerForever:
I don't know why the Yoruba are trying to provoke an ethnic war out of this? Why are this people like this? This people na devil o.

Guy relax. Just chill. You should have known APC antics by now

2 Likes

Re: Audio: Nnamdi Kanu Instruct His People To Burn Sanwoolu And Tinubu!!! by KosiGee(m): 7:42am On Oct 23, 2020
Seetto:

I think those statements should be directed towards your personal saviour, the confirm cowardice of the century, foolish albino King Kong cownu..

Like I said, today is Friday. Go in there and hit your forehead as hard as you can. You might get some sense. Thank me later.
Coward

2 Likes

Re: Audio: Nnamdi Kanu Instruct His People To Burn Sanwoolu And Tinubu!!! by ThatFairGuy1: 7:42am On Oct 23, 2020
History555:

They are trying to redeem tinubu image amongst his people by blaming others for destruction carried out by them. If at all all the people posting this are really yorubas. Check below
Imagine this senselessness from you. You've dare us to Even do our WORSE.

WHILE THE SENSIBLE ONES THAT HAVE BUSINESSES ACROSS NIGERIA ARE ALREADY APPEALING TO US
Re: Audio: Nnamdi Kanu Instruct His People To Burn Sanwoolu And Tinubu!!! by sweerychick(f): 7:42am On Oct 23, 2020
helinues:

Summary pls.. Too long and disjointed to read
don't be a bigot face your real enemies

1 Like

Re: Audio: Nnamdi Kanu Instruct His People To Burn Sanwoolu And Tinubu!!! by splendour7(m): 7:42am On Oct 23, 2020
cashkid18:
do it again,I will copy it from there and spread it to twitter and other platforms.
go To Page 4 And 5 Of This Thread Its There Now...Scrow Down You Will Find It
Re: Audio: Nnamdi Kanu Instruct His People To Burn Sanwoolu And Tinubu!!! by SlayerForever: 7:43am On Oct 23, 2020
OfoIgbo:

Truth be told, it is both the fault of Yoruba Muslims led by MURIC and Tinubu on the one side, and Nnamdi Kanu.

For many years now, I have made it abundantly clear that Kanu does not have what it takes, to claim to be my leader.

So while I accept the justness of his Biafran cause, he does not have the makeup of the sort of leader that will be respected or taken seriously, by the international community.
The only way someone like him will be taken seriously by the world leaders, is if he had great capacity for a violent uprising with dangerous arms to boot, but I doubt he has them. Unfortunately he doesn't have the sophistication or the civil and diplomatic wherewithal to cut it out there

His penchant for cheap publicity and attention: seeking is also a detrimental quality he has. Look at the way he foolishly imposed himself on the whole #ENDSARS bandwagon, totally crazy and wanting to be seen as the leader of a nonexistent revolution my ass. Ok, stick with Igbo or Biafraland! No, he wants to be seen as active in another region.

Now what weapons are at his disposal for this revolution? The most foolish suggestion I ever heard. He advised the person to use Molotov cocktails. So in this modern day and age, someone that calls himself a military leader wants defenceless people to face modern deadly weaponry of the present age, as wielded by the Nigerian army and DSS.

Even though I am not a major supporter of Ohanaeze as their positions are often always weak, I completely stand with the organisation in dissociating Ndigbo from Kanus rabble-rousing of the past few days.

Everyone knows that the people that attacked much of the business and residential interests in Lagos, including the Oba's palace and the Oba's warehouse were Yorubas (and not Igbos or Aworis), but Kanu's cravings for publicity will never allow him to let the EndSARS movement in Lagos, go by without him inserting himself into it, and bringing Igbos into an issue they have no business being involved in

I'm still looking for those comments from Nnamdi Kanu. Let me see them myself.
Re: Audio: Nnamdi Kanu Instruct His People To Burn Sanwoolu And Tinubu!!! by loveth360(f): 7:43am On Oct 23, 2020
Injera:

Devil abi?? Better begin to pack your bags.
The pogrom that will hit ibos will be worse than civil war.ibos must be cleansed out of the south west
Cowards should bring it on.

Ranting on nairaland won't do what yorubas always wish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Audio: Nnamdi Kanu Instruct His People To Burn Sanwoolu And Tinubu!!! by ThatFairGuy1: 7:44am On Oct 23, 2020
Olril18:

lol..me and this guy are from osun state oo,na wetin dey happen 4 Lagos im dey put his head into..hahaaaha
Do I know you? Even if you are from Osun, so Lagos isn't a concern to you? Omoale

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Audio: Nnamdi Kanu Instruct His People To Burn Sanwoolu And Tinubu!!! by History555: 7:45am On Oct 23, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

You're a f00l. This was broadcast on radio Biafra.
Igbos participated in this dastard ATTACKS. We heard how they report to him their location on phone

You are a compound fool. You need data to listen to radio biafra. It not something you tune your ordinary radio. Until then you are a bigger fool, kanu asked you to jump you jump. Oponu ode

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Audio: Nnamdi Kanu Instruct His People To Burn Sanwoolu And Tinubu!!! by Whiteangel1234: 7:46am On Oct 23, 2020
SlayerForever:

Afraid of the Hausa want to blame the igbos for 2023 political game ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Audio: Nnamdi Kanu Instruct His People To Burn Sanwoolu And Tinubu!!! by Emilokoiyawon: 7:46am On Oct 23, 2020
Feggie3:
. Didn't you hear Kanu requested for the head of Governor Ikpeazu!! Well majority of we sensible Igbos don't take Kanu seriously!! Initially I applauded the Yorubas for taking the bull by the horn by standing against their oppressors. And I prayed Igbos learn that and pull down Hope Uzodinma, Okezie Ikpeazu and Rochas Okorocha.... To teach others as well. My respect for Yorubas sky rocketed more than I have for fellow Igbos. But this blame game they are playing to blame Igbos on what happened to Tinubu is the most devilish I have ever seen because it will spark up a flame nobody can quench. I have taken back my respect for Yorubas. Indeed they can't change from being sneaky. Peace!!! Let the protests stop already its over. The South is not yet serious for change.

grin grin grin Your respect? Who gives a fvck about your respect? Oya lets go and burn down Peter Obi (the chief SARs supporter) Ikoyi house.. Otherwise, you are just running your stupid yamirin house.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Insecurity Getting Worse, Says Sultan / Umar Gwandu: We Have Not Received Notice Of Abba Kyari's Arrest Warrant / Mass Failure In Neco Exams Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.