Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,269 members, 7,807,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

Ijora Youths Stopped Thugs From Attacking Palace Of Ojora Of Ijora In Lagos - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ijora Youths Stopped Thugs From Attacking Palace Of Ojora Of Ijora In Lagos (75386 Views)

We Found Pistol With 13 Rounds On Dapo Ojora’s Chest - Police / Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) / Soldier And A Policeman Fight In Ijora, Lagos - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijora Youths Stopped Thugs From Attacking Palace Of Ojora Of Ijora In Lagos by PAWG(m): 5:22pm On Oct 23, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Lolz, yes I know there are indigenous lagosians, don't get me wrong.

I gather.
Re: Ijora Youths Stopped Thugs From Attacking Palace Of Ojora Of Ijora In Lagos by UKBobo(m): 5:33pm On Oct 23, 2020
[quote author=Difrent post=95230560]

Abeg, the palace is burned down and you are here chasing ghosts. Go buy cement and start building now. Ode!
Re: Ijora Youths Stopped Thugs From Attacking Palace Of Ojora Of Ijora In Lagos by UKBobo(m): 5:34pm On Oct 23, 2020
temi1290:

Until we all understand that this is a fight against our bad leaders and not against ourselves, not a fight against Yorubas, not a fight against Igbos, not a fight against Hausas or the other ethnic groups in Nigeria,then the purpose of this our struggle won't be fulfilled.The death of those innocent Nigerians that have died right from the year 1993 till now would be in vain if we don't recognize who our enemy is,for now,we are still fighting the wrong people.

Sir, don't mind them. the e-rats never tire when division is on their mind. Tire and fuel awaits them!

1 Like

Re: Ijora Youths Stopped Thugs From Attacking Palace Of Ojora Of Ijora In Lagos by Sobasojek: 5:51pm On Oct 23, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Lolzzzz, very very easy upseting people here sha. And no, I don't believe Lagos is a no man's land. But the truth remains that d sweat of Igbos contributed to what Lagos is today.
There’s nothing like sweat of igbos. Tell me why sweat of igbos didn’t make south east look like Lagos state. As at today the whole igr in south east is less than that of ogun state

Lagos state is great today because of yorubas input in the city
Re: Ijora Youths Stopped Thugs From Attacking Palace Of Ojora Of Ijora In Lagos by micxwell(m): 7:09pm On Oct 23, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Eh but America gives its poor monthly allowances and no matter how poor you are there, you must go to school... So what exactly are you saying?
I'm sure you'll agree with me that training has depth and quality as well. I agree with the monthly allowance you mentioned but majority of what we have over there can't be replicated here, at least not until our perspective and orientation is changed.
Many youths don't even need monthly allowance. They'll rather jobs are created so they can earn a meaningful income.
Re: Ijora Youths Stopped Thugs From Attacking Palace Of Ojora Of Ijora In Lagos by SweetCunt97(f): 10:17pm On Oct 23, 2020
micxwell:

I'm sure you'll agree with me that training has depth and quality as well. I agree with the monthly allowance you mentioned but majority of what we have over there can't be replicated here, at least not until our perspective and orientation is changed.
Many youths don't even need monthly allowance. They'll rather jobs are created so they can earn a meaningful income.
I'm more concerned about school. It should be a must! Abroad if u don't send ur kids to school, govt will take them from you. All that wasn't put in place in one day! We need progressive leaders and not closed minded people ruling us.

1 Like

Re: Ijora Youths Stopped Thugs From Attacking Palace Of Ojora Of Ijora In Lagos by SweetCunt97(f): 10:18pm On Oct 23, 2020
Sobasojek:

There’s nothing like sweat of igbos. Tell me why sweat of igbos didn’t make south east look like Lagos state. As at today the whole igr in south east is less than that of ogun state

Lagos state is great today because of yorubas input in the city
Can you kindly explain the Less Than Ogun State? You talking about land mass or development?
Re: Ijora Youths Stopped Thugs From Attacking Palace Of Ojora Of Ijora In Lagos by Sobasojek: 10:34pm On Oct 23, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Can you kindly explain the Less Than Ogun State? You talking about land mass or development?
No I mean internal generated revenue(igr) from companies and enterprises in ogun state is equivalent to igr in the whole of south east.
This means that productive companies in ogun state tally with productive companies in all south east put together. Just only ogun state here
Re: Ijora Youths Stopped Thugs From Attacking Palace Of Ojora Of Ijora In Lagos by SweetCunt97(f): 10:39pm On Oct 23, 2020
Sobasojek:

No I mean internal generated revenue(igr) from companies and enterprises in ogun state is equivalent to igr in the whole of south east.
This means that productive companies in ogun state tally with productive companies in all south east put together. Just only ogun state here
companies, factories are sited close to the raw materials plus ogun get land to accomodate these companies that spilled from Lagos naw.
Re: Ijora Youths Stopped Thugs From Attacking Palace Of Ojora Of Ijora In Lagos by Sobasojek: 10:47pm On Oct 23, 2020
SweetCunt97:
companies, factories are sited close to the raw materials plus ogun get land to accomodate these companies that spilled from Lagos naw.
There are raw materials in south east as well though Lagos plays a factor in ogun state own as well as Benin republic border.

But the point is igbos sweat didn’t build Lagos because ogun state without igbos sweat still has more money than any state in south east. Oyo state generated more money than any state in south east as well in the last nbs igr statistics
Re: Ijora Youths Stopped Thugs From Attacking Palace Of Ojora Of Ijora In Lagos by Dantsito: 2:12am On Oct 24, 2020
phahahaha, so the protesters met their match here, great the youths of ijora.
Re: Ijora Youths Stopped Thugs From Attacking Palace Of Ojora Of Ijora In Lagos by Gambit23: 11:06am On Jun 06, 2021
pquaver:
they are developers that are in lagos
awusa-afonja grin
Re: Ijora Youths Stopped Thugs From Attacking Palace Of Ojora Of Ijora In Lagos by nwando2p: 5:00pm On Jun 06, 2021
sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Olarenwaju James 'Baba Ijesha' Arrested For Defiling A 14-Year-Old Girl / First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) / Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.