Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,866 members, 7,798,881 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

Ijora Youths Stopped Thugs From Attacking Palace Of Ojora Of Ijora In Lagos - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ijora Youths Stopped Thugs From Attacking Palace Of Ojora Of Ijora In Lagos (75348 Views)

We Found Pistol With 13 Rounds On Dapo Ojora’s Chest - Police / Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) / Olamilekan Akanbi Ojora Arrested At Delhi Airport, India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijora Youths Stopped Thugs From Attacking Palace Of Ojora Of Ijora In Lagos by hatakekakashi: 7:51am On Oct 23, 2020
AkuOlisa:
[color=#006600][/color]

What let me understand you.

Are you saying the igbos are the ones the lead the LAGOS THUGS the destroy their oba palace ?

Wonderful
The guy is just shaming yorubas without knowing

1 Like

Re: Ijora Youths Stopped Thugs From Attacking Palace Of Ojora Of Ijora In Lagos by Eriokanmi: 7:51am On Oct 23, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Oba of Lagos is a wicked man. I heard the people of Isaleko even supported the hoodlums
Yes I learnt they were the ones who actually sponsored them. Oba of lagos is nicknamed "the man who lays curses" Those banks and corporate bodies on the island always lament. He rains curses alot. There's more to the hoodlums attacks than meets the eye. This needs to be investigated. Whatever it is the masses still suffer. It doesn't cost these thieves called politicians anything to repair their damaged property. Please enough
Re: Ijora Youths Stopped Thugs From Attacking Palace Of Ojora Of Ijora In Lagos by kingsley989(m): 7:53am On Oct 23, 2020
lequama10:
the ware house in mata mata has no connection to the king.. Always verify any news before u take in hook line and sinker. I believe u can do better.
Thanks bro for clearing me on this, I responded from what saw through the internet. Still, this has nothing to do with tribe. So why are most Yoruba’s trying to push it over? Youruba’s have been known for blame games, it’s not acceptable anymore. Those who died At Lekki told gate where all yoruba’s right? Nigeria will Move when we put aside tribal sentiment. If you need where to direct your anger, Buhari, Tinubu the master Murderer and Sanwo Olu the chameleon should be the most appropriate persons to receive hate now.

1 Like

Re: Ijora Youths Stopped Thugs From Attacking Palace Of Ojora Of Ijora In Lagos by Princedapace(m): 7:54am On Oct 23, 2020
Difrent:

you see why people are saying its the Ibos behind the Sacking of the Oba palace........who make you people the mouthpiece of the yoruba?, can any yoruba in iboland lead people to burn down the palace of a traditional ruler?......you all have been saying the king is this is that to his subjects but its THE IBOS that kept pushing the narrative, WHY? because of your hidden agenda, your lord abino has commanded and you have obeyed...........there will be consequences

Get sense bro. So, igbos can attack a sitting king and his people will just be there looking at the igbos attack their king? I want u to tell me how possible that is.
I just want u to tell me how possible it is. Sincerely, some of u yoruba people disgust me here. How can strangers attack a king in his own domain and they get away with it?

Bro, his subjects attacked him. He must av been wicked to them.

3 Likes

Re: Ijora Youths Stopped Thugs From Attacking Palace Of Ojora Of Ijora In Lagos by Emotionss: 7:54am On Oct 23, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
Difrent:

you see why people are saying its the Ibos behind the Sacking of the Oba palace........who make you people the mouthpiece of the yoruba?, can any yoruba in iboland lead people to burn down the palace of a traditional ruler?......you all have been saying the king is this is that to his subjects but its THE IBOS that kept pushing the narrative, WHY? because of your hidden agenda, your lord abino has commanded and you have obeyed...........there will be consequences

When the protests started they dismissed it as the usual rants from the LAZY and phone pressing youths That it will phase out in few days time
IT DID NOT

When the protests started gaining supporters, they came out a Said Tinubu is the one sponsoring the protest.
THAT ONE DID NOT WORK.

Then they tried to use THEIR USUAL TRIBAL SENTIMENTS to weaken the protesters but it also failed woefully.

Then the imported thugs to intimidate and discredit the protesters that one too failed miserably.

Then they brought in the military to kill and also intimidate the protesters But this Action only made the protesters more determined regardless of the lives lost.

Quickly their Agents tried the TRIBAL AND REGIONAL CARDS again, this time it failed even more than the first time.

Now they have decided to play the POLITICAL CARD hoping that at will divide the youths and weaken their strength.

AND KNOW TGEY ARE BACK WITH TRIBAL SENTIMENTS.u

Southern youths please be wise. The Game is juSENTIMENTS. Unfortunately it is go to work this time around because people like you.

3 Likes

Re: Ijora Youths Stopped Thugs From Attacking Palace Of Ojora Of Ijora In Lagos by MummyD2020(f): 7:55am On Oct 23, 2020
sammirano:
Thank God Yorubas have woken up. Igbos want to destroy our beautiful land. They are envious, and that envy will destroy them. Let us continue to see them for who they are. ENEMY

Igbo this igbo that. Be masturbating while the politicians you support rip u off your rights. The food stuffs starched in obas palace and the ones retrieved from other places were done by igbos. Various prison outbreaks were done by igbos. The armies sent to shoot protesters at toll gate are igbos. U guys want to turn it to tribal war. After all, you were all comfortable with the governance until Kanu started agitating for freedom for biafra before other tribes 'woke up' from their 'comfort zones' . Na igbos do una.

2 Likes

Re: Ijora Youths Stopped Thugs From Attacking Palace Of Ojora Of Ijora In Lagos by 4gunners(m): 7:56am On Oct 23, 2020
AmazingELixir:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

What are the intents of these hoodlums....Lagos is a very volatile state replete with thugs and hoodlums, these are products of the drug baron and the entrenched innate extortionist tendencies....they are now extorting their monarchs...what happened during the lockdown is still fresh in the minds...a small state with a million thugs

The Chickens have come home to roost....
Re: Ijora Youths Stopped Thugs From Attacking Palace Of Ojora Of Ijora In Lagos by obyrich(m): 7:56am On Oct 23, 2020
IgweBUIKE1:
smiles you are a trubal bigot go and kill yourself, all this chaos is as a result of the lekki massacre.. dont divide us oga we all nigerians
I am not any tribal bigot. It is you and your generation that will die.

You failed to see the I responded to the OP who was threatening Igbos over what was purely a fallout of the mistake of deployment of soldiers to Lekki toll.

The OP and his ilk are fighting to turn the narrative against the Igbos because Nnamdi Kalu said his boys attacked Tinubu hotel. So Nnamdi Kanu is the one that sent the thugs that attacked peaceful protesters at Alausa?

Who doesn't know that NK is boastful and assumes powers he doesn't have?

Is it not same Nnamdi Kanu that said Okezie ikpeazu should be killed in Ohafia?

Same Nnamdi Kanu turned around and started blaming people who were killed while looting. He said they deserved to die.

When did Nnamdi Kanu become the mouthpiece of Igbos that will warrant the OP to be threatening Igbos in Lagos on account of his statement?

I dared him to go ahead and make good his threat or bleep off. What the south deserve is unity and many are already keyed in.

Nairaland is not Nigeria.

So be careful when you utter curses. It will come back ten folds to you.

2 Likes

Re: Ijora Youths Stopped Thugs From Attacking Palace Of Ojora Of Ijora In Lagos by obyrich(m): 7:57am On Oct 23, 2020
spiralwedge:

You are not wise..
Wise man. I see you
Re: Ijora Youths Stopped Thugs From Attacking Palace Of Ojora Of Ijora In Lagos by udemzyudex(m): 7:57am On Oct 23, 2020
Difrent:

revenge is best served cold

Are you trying to say that even the person born and raised in lagos can say anything concerning the state he reside?
Re: Ijora Youths Stopped Thugs From Attacking Palace Of Ojora Of Ijora In Lagos by noblealuu: 8:02am On Oct 23, 2020
Difrent:

How is it possible for Igbos to lead a gang of hoodlums in a foreign land? How many of them are touts and street urchins? Are they minority or majority in Lagos especially within the domain of Oba Akiolu? Are all those flying allegations against him far from the truth? Please take a back seat and ask yourself some pertinent questions before pulling a divisive stunt.

I strongly condemn the attack on the palace of the Oba of Lagos. That was ridiculous.
Re: Ijora Youths Stopped Thugs From Attacking Palace Of Ojora Of Ijora In Lagos by MummyD2020(f): 8:02am On Oct 23, 2020
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

When the protests started they dismissed it as the usual rants from the LAZY and phone pressing youths That it will phase out in few days time
IT DID NOT

When the protests started gaining supporters, they came out a Said Tinubu is the one sponsoring the protest.
THAT ONE DID NOT WORK.

Then they tried to use THEIR USUAL TRIBAL SENTIMENTS to weaken the protesters but it also failed woefully.

Then the imported thugs to intimidate and discredit the protesters that one too failed miserably.

Then they brought in the military to kill and also intimidate the protesters But this Action only made the protesters more determined regardless of the lives lost.

Quickly their Agents tried the TRIBAL AND REGIONAL CARDS again, this time it failed even more than the first time.

Now they have decided to play the POLITICAL CARD hoping that at will divide the youths and weaken their strength.

Southern youths please be wise. The Game is just starting.

God will bless you immensely. TRIBAL SENTIMENTS is what will cripple the efforts nothing else. My people, please do not listen to anyone trying to cause division here. What is done here in lagos is also being done in the east and south. Nthing if that in the north. #saynototribalsentiments
Re: Ijora Youths Stopped Thugs From Attacking Palace Of Ojora Of Ijora In Lagos by IgweBUIKE1(m): 8:03am On Oct 23, 2020
obyrich:
I am not any tribal bigot. It is you and your generation that will die.

You failed to see the I responded to the OP who was threatening Igbos over what was purely a fallout of the mistake of deployment of soldiers to Lekki toll.

The OP and his ilk are fighting to turn the narrative against the Igbos because Nnamdi Kalu said his boys attacked Tinubu hotel. So Nnamdi Kanu is the one that sent the thugs that attacked peaceful protesters at Alausa?

Who doesn't know that NK is boastful and assumes powers he doesn't have?

Is it not same Nnamdi Kanu that said Okezie ikpeazu should be killed in Ohafia?

Same Nnamdi Kanu turned around and started blaming people who were killed while looting. He said they deserved to die.

When did Nnamdi Kanu become the mouthpiece of Igbos that will warrant the OP to be threatening Igbos in Lagos on account of his statement?

I dared him to go ahead and make good his threat or bleep off. What the south deserve is unity and many are already keyed in.

Nairaland is not Nigeria.

So be careful when you utter curses. It will come back ten folds to you.
sorry brother dont mind my bad site... Wanted to quote helinuses..my bad

2 Likes

Re: Ijora Youths Stopped Thugs From Attacking Palace Of Ojora Of Ijora In Lagos by Happyfela(m): 8:03am On Oct 23, 2020
Nairaland tribalistic Animals, I wish I could see your faces. I want to know what you guys look like

Fools

1 Like

Re: Ijora Youths Stopped Thugs From Attacking Palace Of Ojora Of Ijora In Lagos by HAJJIMUKHTAR: 8:03am On Oct 23, 2020
jumper524:
I think you have a point here.
as much as I condemn any form of looting and destruction, I think the oba of lagos got what he deserves.
no community would allow their king to be disgraced like that, especially a top king.

go try am for kano make body sweet you..
Kano? You took it too far bro...... can't try it even in Nafada ...a local government in Gombe state ...
Re: Ijora Youths Stopped Thugs From Attacking Palace Of Ojora Of Ijora In Lagos by obyrich(m): 8:04am On Oct 23, 2020
IgweBUIKE1:
sorry brother dont mind my bad site... Wanted to quote helinuses..my bad
Sorry for my response too.

1 Like

Re: Ijora Youths Stopped Thugs From Attacking Palace Of Ojora Of Ijora In Lagos by HAccord: 8:04am On Oct 23, 2020
The Ojora of Ijora is a kind-hearted man who doesn't hoard palliatives like the greedy ex-policeman called Oba Akiolu of Lagoon.
Re: Ijora Youths Stopped Thugs From Attacking Palace Of Ojora Of Ijora In Lagos by millionboi2: 8:05am On Oct 23, 2020
Emman93:
I pity IBO people across Yoruba land in coming years , that hatred you spitting all over the internet will consume you all especially those in the East.
100% sure this will happen to you soon.
Remember thesame way ur useless oba akilolu traitin to thrown igbos into the lagoon,but Karma always fair to igbos have chased him out in d most unfortunate way.

Don't leave igbos alone.
Re: Ijora Youths Stopped Thugs From Attacking Palace Of Ojora Of Ijora In Lagos by IgweBUIKE1(m): 8:07am On Oct 23, 2020
obyrich:
Sorry for my response too.
you re welcome,, not been myself since Tuesday night so i get so emotional when i see the likes of helinuses spewing trash here. Thanks
Re: Ijora Youths Stopped Thugs From Attacking Palace Of Ojora Of Ijora In Lagos by chizpim(m): 8:07am On Oct 23, 2020
All this attack should stop!!! no one benefit from war!
Re: Ijora Youths Stopped Thugs From Attacking Palace Of Ojora Of Ijora In Lagos by Philistine(m): 8:07am On Oct 23, 2020
Jack005:
For days now you idiots have been threatening to do this or that to innocent igbos. I'm a ph boy and I now I agree with nightstalker my edo brother to an extent.. Let Yoruba try rubbish to any innocent igbo staying in Lagos and we shall follow suit accordingly..useless afonja miscreant.
Do not mind those guys

3 Likes

Re: Ijora Youths Stopped Thugs From Attacking Palace Of Ojora Of Ijora In Lagos by Emotionss: 8:08am On Oct 23, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
MummyD2020:

God will bless you immensely. TRIBAL SENTIMENTS is what will cripple the efforts nothing else. My people, please do not listen to anyone trying to cause division here. What is done here in lagos is also being done in the east and south. Nthing if that in the north. #saynototribalsentiments

They comments on forum shows that tribalism is succeeding.
Re: Ijora Youths Stopped Thugs From Attacking Palace Of Ojora Of Ijora In Lagos by Jack005(m): 8:09am On Oct 23, 2020
Philistine:

Do not mind those guys, they are not speaking on behalf of the Yorubas, they are Tinubu thugs, next time learn to differentiate between Yorubas and Tinubus hirelings. And Moreover Ipob too should desist from stoking the embers of fire in the south west,I can see their activities all over the social media.
You have a point bro.. Those guys might still not be Igbos too.

1 Like

Re: Ijora Youths Stopped Thugs From Attacking Palace Of Ojora Of Ijora In Lagos by HAccord: 8:09am On Oct 23, 2020
Difrent:

revenge is best served cold

You dey make noise, if you are not a bornthroway son of another bastard, go try nonsense

Una go see white dey call am black. Hand go meet you very soon.
Re: Ijora Youths Stopped Thugs From Attacking Palace Of Ojora Of Ijora In Lagos by obyrich(m): 8:11am On Oct 23, 2020
IgweBUIKE1:
you re welcome,, not been myself since Tuesday night so i get so emotional when i see the likes of helinuses spewing trash here. Thanks
Don't mind the guy. He is a paid BMC. I don't know what he stands to gain if Nigeria is burnt.

I believe in peaceful coexistence and respect of boundaries.
Re: Ijora Youths Stopped Thugs From Attacking Palace Of Ojora Of Ijora In Lagos by richmanrichard: 8:13am On Oct 23, 2020
I ve lived in that area b4 n can certainly tell you that d obai is good to his residents. if not the youths we ve there whom are more like ajegunle thugs wud have been the ones to burn it down themselves.i am igbo in case
Re: Ijora Youths Stopped Thugs From Attacking Palace Of Ojora Of Ijora In Lagos by ahmedajadi(m): 8:14am On Oct 23, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Oba of Lagos is a wicked man. I heard the people of Isaleko even supported the hoodlums
What do you expect? When it's Tinubu that made him a king. That's why we need to change the constitution of Nigeria. Before the constitution came, it was the Oracle that pick Kings but now, it's the governor of the state that will pick the King. You can imagine the Oniru was Sanwoolu's commissioner before he became a king. That's very bad. We need to change this ASAP.
Re: Ijora Youths Stopped Thugs From Attacking Palace Of Ojora Of Ijora In Lagos by Pineapplelove: 8:14am On Oct 23, 2020
judgementyard:
Nice one
This what you get when you good to your people, they'll be there for you when t really need them.
exactly. the people will defend you
Re: Ijora Youths Stopped Thugs From Attacking Palace Of Ojora Of Ijora In Lagos by ucheuzor1(m): 8:15am On Oct 23, 2020
XshegzzyeeiX:
Imagine.
Ewo ni gbogbo rubbish yi gan.

I dey vex gan this morning.
It will never be well with those thugs and hoodlums that have hijacked the reasonable and genuine purpose for this #ENDSARS and #ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY protest.

Meanwhile, let someone help my ministry this morning with stomach infrastructure.
Anything will be appreciated. Check my signature. Thanks.

Stomach infrastructure grin grin grin
Re: Ijora Youths Stopped Thugs From Attacking Palace Of Ojora Of Ijora In Lagos by Sobasojek: 8:15am On Oct 23, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Stop this jor, igbos are directly affected by the misconduct and corruptions in Lagos... Afterall its a no man's land just like Abuja.
Yes it’s your wretched fathers land and your worthless useless olosho mother is her excellency oloribu omo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) / Single Moms: Lagos Businessman Circulates More Nude Photos / Olarenwaju James 'Baba Ijesha' Arrested For Defiling A 14-Year-Old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.