Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

#EndSARS: Femi Adesina Blames Churches, Mosques - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndSARS: Femi Adesina Blames Churches, Mosques (55049 Views)

Femi Adesina Blames Nigeria’s Security Challenges On ‘Evil Forces" / Churches, Mosques: Buhari, Governors Strike 5-Point Deal / Femi Adesina Blames Nigerians For Nigeria’s Poor Rating On Corruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS: Femi Adesina Blames Churches, Mosques by WilyWily: 9:46am On Oct 23, 2020
This Idiot Femi AdeShitna, your days are numbered.
You are defending Buhari who sent SARS to killed innocent Southern Youths.
pack your loads and start heading to Exile.
There will be no hiding place for you soon.

To All Southern Youths freedom fighters, get ready for the big show which is coming soon.
No mercy for all politicians.
Re: #EndSARS: Femi Adesina Blames Churches, Mosques by Englov(m): 9:53am On Oct 23, 2020
This guy is shameless...enjoy the ride
Re: #EndSARS: Femi Adesina Blames Churches, Mosques by Relieved(m): 9:55am On Oct 23, 2020
Femi Adesina, Like Lauretta Oloshi, is a complete idiot and a certified hypocrite...

Buhari's silence all the while has been nothing but a message of hatred to whom it may concern.
Re: #EndSARS: Femi Adesina Blames Churches, Mosques by Iamthoney(m): 9:55am On Oct 23, 2020
Adesina he has really sina(lost his way) no brain no sense
Re: #EndSARS: Femi Adesina Blames Churches, Mosques by kolmart: 9:59am On Oct 23, 2020
The youth are waiting for this stupid after his assignment
Re: #EndSARS: Femi Adesina Blames Churches, Mosques by BabaT91(m): 10:02am On Oct 23, 2020
Ever8090:
Church and mosque ?...

My brother, when I first saw the headline, I went weak immediately. There really was a country!
Re: #EndSARS: Femi Adesina Blames Churches, Mosques by MickzyDonald: 10:02am On Oct 23, 2020
sowilli:
I wonder if the policemen who killed innocent citizens aren’t product of hate. This is the most irresponsible government ever. Imagine giving warning to international bodies.
I heard the idiots are also protesting that they dont want to kill people anymore
Re: #EndSARS: Femi Adesina Blames Churches, Mosques by MickzyDonald: 10:03am On Oct 23, 2020
ORIAYO70:

It's seems Femi has gone mad again.
Bro he is still in the process,he will soon be mad when I'm done raining curses on him
Re: #EndSARS: Femi Adesina Blames Churches, Mosques by mrdipye(m): 10:04am On Oct 23, 2020
Blaming since 2015
Re: #EndSARS: Femi Adesina Blames Churches, Mosques by MickzyDonald: 10:05am On Oct 23, 2020
4gunners:
That’s the problems of humans.
Yeah they are still planning more of what happened, how's your side na
Re: #EndSARS: Femi Adesina Blames Churches, Mosques by MickzyDonald: 10:07am On Oct 23, 2020
COMPAQ:

Don't mind the bastards. It's always someone else's fault, yet they are the ones written executive power to solve problems.

This Femi Adeshina is just an idiot.
The man that is mad, I'll add him to my night cursing that i always observe since they've started their madness
Re: #EndSARS: Femi Adesina Blames Churches, Mosques by HIPROFILE(m): 10:13am On Oct 23, 2020
FOOLISH FOOL!!!

Always looking for whom to blame for their incompetence.

Old idiots weh brain don rust finish ruling the country since time immemorial.

Shebi TINUBU was warming up for 2023

should we again allow such an old figure who may even die in seat of power or become lifeless like the one we have now.

Nigerians should put aside ethnic differences come 2023 if we want a better country... Old people in government have done us more harm than good.

The youths are moving forwarder so fast and can not be held back by these Ancestors in power
Re: #EndSARS: Femi Adesina Blames Churches, Mosques by tete7000(m): 10:15am On Oct 23, 2020
This nincompoop again? All he can give the agitation for justice is a political coloration? This guy is hopeless.
Re: #EndSARS: Femi Adesina Blames Churches, Mosques by Emekaonline: 10:16am On Oct 23, 2020
ThreeEyedRaven:
Adesina if you're not aware that these hoodlums were created by the consistent failure of the government then you're ignorant. But I know you are aware but as usual shifting blames have always been the way of APC. You'll not go unpunished

And was there any hoodlums created by the past governments or only the governemnet created the hoodlums? And how many of such destruction did we witnessed by those hoodlums in the past. Anyone caught looting and bruning properties should be shot in the head and die shamefully
Re: #EndSARS: Femi Adesina Blames Churches, Mosques by igben(m): 10:16am On Oct 23, 2020
Re: #EndSARS: Femi Adesina Blames Churches, Mosques by PAWG(m): 10:17am On Oct 23, 2020
DorianD:
This man deserves to raped.if Law and order breaks down, I will personally be on his trail.....
Download pi network app from playstore and register using the activation code - DorianD, and start mining for free!!!....We are still early

It’s bad enough that you like men, but rape? You’re double disgusting
Re: #EndSARS: Femi Adesina Blames Churches, Mosques by Franktom247(m): 10:21am On Oct 23, 2020
And they made this one a deacon shame on foursquare gospel church 2023 will be soon be here hand go meet una
Re: #EndSARS: Femi Adesina Blames Churches, Mosques by 3Ceagle(m): 10:22am On Oct 23, 2020
Femi Adesina used to be a fantastic columnists. I cannot comprehend his utterances now, order than say his is doing a paid job and he is doing exactly what his employer wants " Blame any one who questions this government"
Re: #EndSARS: Femi Adesina Blames Churches, Mosques by nedekid: 10:24am On Oct 23, 2020
ThisCouldBeUs:
This man can't end well.
His mouth reminds me of DAUDA THE SEXY GUY.
Re: #EndSARS: Femi Adesina Blames Churches, Mosques by pretyval: 10:25am On Oct 23, 2020
Dem never burn your house bah?
Re: #EndSARS: Femi Adesina Blames Churches, Mosques by henrybomb(m): 10:26am On Oct 23, 2020
Clueless bastard who has sold his brain to the devil
Nothing good comes out for that sewer he calls mouth he will definitely not end well because Buhari can’t be president forever.
Re: #EndSARS: Femi Adesina Blames Churches, Mosques by FlordFlorez(m): 10:28am On Oct 23, 2020
Femi Adesina continues the blame game.
Re: #EndSARS: Femi Adesina Blames Churches, Mosques by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 23, 2020
Adesina spoke the truth. If we've the gut to deny his assertion let both Muslims and Christians bring their Fridays & Sundays sermons here for everyone to listen the nonsense and inflammatory statement religious clerics make.
Some people are so stupid that they hardly admit their fault but we very well know what empty headed people are feed with hates in religious congregations and they run here to utter what they're programmed with. Religion will definitely consume Nigerians to one of the most devastating genocide ever seen on earth. God forbid. Hypocrites don't want to admit the truth!
Re: #EndSARS: Femi Adesina Blames Churches, Mosques by iboboyswag(m): 10:41am On Oct 23, 2020
Luckydubby7:
He said this because of Muslim and Christians were conducting services in the protesting venues.

Not true, there were several videos showing imams and pastors including you people's daddy raining curses on the President spewing statements that could be misinterpreted by different sections of the divide.

The #Endsars protest wasn't about regime change. We made that clear from the onset and much into the adjoining days but nay, when unscrupulous elements joined the protests, they craftily utilized the mass hysteria to try to advance their own causes.

Thank God they failed.

Note; Success is also knowing when to stop.

I only pity the common man in all of these... The thugs that have been released from prisons, the carted guns in the polity, would be turned on the masses. Yes, by the same people who they set free.
Re: #EndSARS: Femi Adesina Blames Churches, Mosques by masqot(m): 10:51am On Oct 23, 2020
You need to check yourself when you feel you're right at all times and every other persons are always wrong. The youth, the church, the mosque, the media, other political parties and everybody is wrong. That individual or entity needs self reassessment.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: #EndSARS: Femi Adesina Blames Churches, Mosques by Fahd11: 10:52am On Oct 23, 2020
Femi, o ma shofo ni. O ni ku're. Oloriburuku omo ale.
Re: #EndSARS: Femi Adesina Blames Churches, Mosques by themanderon: 11:16am On Oct 23, 2020
Do the right thing and stop trading blames. Has the government ever done anything to attract love to themselves? Bad governance, Nepotism, clannishness, greed, unmitigated corruption, state sponsored killings etc yet you want people to love you? Can you force love on the citizens?
Re: #EndSARS: Femi Adesina Blames Churches, Mosques by O3baba(m): 11:36am On Oct 23, 2020
Thank you Mr femi Adesina.

Pls can you tell us one or any muslim cleric passing unduly critical message from jumat services tailored to instigate & generate dissent in this #endsars struggle?

You just mentioned muslim cleric to balance ur allegations.

PS: Saying this too instigate more violence, soo keep mute.
Re: #EndSARS: Femi Adesina Blames Churches, Mosques by 4gunners(m): 11:40am On Oct 23, 2020
MickzyDonald:

Yeah they are still planning more of what happened, how's your side na
Relatively calm now. No protest, no blocking of road.
Re: #EndSARS: Femi Adesina Blames Churches, Mosques by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 23, 2020
Thunder fire you bastard.
Re: #EndSARS: Femi Adesina Blames Churches, Mosques by MickzyDonald: 12:05pm On Oct 23, 2020
4gunners:
Relatively calm now. No protest, no blocking of road.
Yeah absolutely,but the president's stupid speech still calmed the protesters down thats why, let's wait and see what happens

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Soldier Who Was Killed During Fight With Boko Haram Recently Got Married (Pix) / INEC Chairman Yakubu Was Nominated By Tinubu Camp; He Worked With Wike – Amaechi / Osinbajo's Meeting With Buhari In London Lasted Five Minutes Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.