Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,591 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

New Video On Lekki Massacre(graphic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Video On Lekki Massacre(graphic) (2439 Views)

Viewers Doze Off On Lekki Shooting CCTV Footage (Pic & Vid) / Tinubu's Full Statement On Lekki Shooting / Why Buhari Didn’t Speak On Lekki Shootings - Femi Adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Video On Lekki Massacre(graphic) by Jonasbadoo(m): 7:27am On Oct 23, 2020
This is the link to the video https://twitter.com/i/status/1319387373399121923
The Nigerian Army and the federal government won't go free with this atrocities embarassed embarassed cry cry
https://twitter.com/i/status/1319387373399121923
Re: New Video On Lekki Massacre(graphic) by Jonasbadoo(m): 7:44am On Oct 23, 2020
Pictures of those shot already

1 Share

Re: New Video On Lekki Massacre(graphic) by HRHQueenPhil(f): 7:45am On Oct 23, 2020
So many fake videos..even if real ones dey...we don't know what to believe

1 Like

Re: New Video On Lekki Massacre(graphic) by Jonasbadoo(m): 7:46am On Oct 23, 2020
Picture of a youth waving the Nigeria flag while the Nigerian Army kept shooting

1 Share

Re: New Video On Lekki Massacre(graphic) by Jonasbadoo(m): 7:48am On Oct 23, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
go and watch the video and stop saying bullshit
Even the one videoing was weeping bitterly

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Video On Lekki Massacre(graphic) by gmacnoms(m): 7:57am On Oct 23, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
It is obvious you did not watch the video. Next time, learn to watch before you open your mouth waaaaaaaah

4 Likes

Re: New Video On Lekki Massacre(graphic) by HRHQueenPhil(f): 7:59am On Oct 23, 2020
gmacnoms:
It is obvious you did not watch the video. Next time, learn to watch before you open your mouth waaaaaaaah
Fake videos to instigate voilence

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Video On Lekki Massacre(graphic) by Jonasbadoo(m): 7:59am On Oct 23, 2020
gmacnoms:
no mind am
Re: New Video On Lekki Massacre(graphic) by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:01am On Oct 23, 2020
Jonasbadoo:
you're a bloody Fool
no need for insult, am entitled to my own opinion

2 Likes

Re: New Video On Lekki Massacre(graphic) by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:04am On Oct 23, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:

What did you do with the Shia massacre in broad daylight?
Abeg let's get real in this country
If those killers are not brought to justice,
U might be their next victim coz I assume they have returned to the north.
That's how karma tends to work

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Video On Lekki Massacre(graphic) by Jonasbadoo(m): 8:04am On Oct 23, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
No you're too senseless to be entitled to anything
I pray nothing like this befalls you or maybe an act of rape
Don't come and shout oh because It will be fake news then

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Video On Lekki Massacre(graphic) by gmacnoms(m): 8:07am On Oct 23, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
Fake videos to instigate voilence
I sorry for your husband or boyfriend?
Re: New Video On Lekki Massacre(graphic) by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:07am On Oct 23, 2020
StaffofOrayan:

What did you do with the Shia massacre in broad daylight?
Abeg let's get real in this country
If those killers are not brought to justice,
U might be their next victim coz I assume they have returned to the north.
That's how karma tends to work
might be the next victim? U are funny...if it's my time to die,I will die..not in ur hands or wishful thinking angry
Re: New Video On Lekki Massacre(graphic) by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:09am On Oct 23, 2020
gmacnoms:
I sorry for your husband or boyfriend?
stop.spreading fake videos

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: New Video On Lekki Massacre(graphic) by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:11am On Oct 23, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
might be the next victim? U are funny...if it's my time to die,I will die..not in ur hands or wishful thinking angry

That's how impunity spreads in society
But you have to be able to see the bigger picture,
Of course that takes brain power
Re: New Video On Lekki Massacre(graphic) by gmacnoms(m): 8:13am On Oct 23, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
stop.spreading fake videos
I'm sure you don't have data to watch the video. Drop your number let me send you data, so you can go and watch the video. If you also don't have twitter app, you can download on play store so you can view the video

1 Like

Re: New Video On Lekki Massacre(graphic) by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:14am On Oct 23, 2020
gmacnoms:
I'm sure you don't have data to watch the video. Drop your number let me send you data, so you can go and watch the video. If you also don't have twitter app, you can download on play store so you can view the video
thank u for the offer..super sweet of u
Re: New Video On Lekki Massacre(graphic) by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:17am On Oct 23, 2020
StaffofOrayan:

that's true. Thank u
Re: New Video On Lekki Massacre(graphic) by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 23, 2020
Jonasbadoo:
This is the link to the video https://twitter.com/i/status/1319387373399121923
The Nigerian Army and the federal government won't go free with this atrocities embarassed embarassed cry cry
https://twitter.com/i/status/1319387373399121923

How authentic is the pictures?
Re: New Video On Lekki Massacre(graphic) by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 23, 2020
gmacnoms:

Those having a video on Twitter makes the video authentic?
Re: New Video On Lekki Massacre(graphic) by Jonasbadoo(m): 8:20am On Oct 23, 2020
soulpeppersoup:

watch the video
Re: New Video On Lekki Massacre(graphic) by Jonasbadoo(m): 8:21am On Oct 23, 2020
soulpeppersoup:

Seeing is believing no doubt ,so watch it na
Re: New Video On Lekki Massacre(graphic) by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 23, 2020
Jonasbadoo:
Seeing is believing no doubt ,so watch it na

I have watched it. The only thing that makes it a bit believable is the Nigerian flag at the end of the video.

Where were the people taken to? In an era of fake news and advanced technology manipulations, you must be extremely careful not to buy into the propaganda being sold to us that easily.
Re: New Video On Lekki Massacre(graphic) by gmacnoms(m): 8:32am On Oct 23, 2020
soulpeppersoup:

*does*
Re: New Video On Lekki Massacre(graphic) by gmacnoms(m): 8:33am On Oct 23, 2020
soulpeppersoup:

are
Re: New Video On Lekki Massacre(graphic) by CodeTemplar: 8:36am On Oct 23, 2020
So Amnesty Intl is wrong and nepotistic people are right.

Re: New Video On Lekki Massacre(graphic) by ThatFairGuy1: 8:36am On Oct 23, 2020
If you're still using the word massacre, you're agent of devil.
Re: New Video On Lekki Massacre(graphic) by Jonasbadoo(m): 8:36am On Oct 23, 2020
soulpeppersoup:

I have watched it. The only thing that makes it a bit believable is the Nigerian flag at the end of the video.

Where were the people taken to? In an era of fake news and advanced technology manipulations, you must be extremely careful not to buy into the propaganda being sold to us that easily.
True bro
Exactly that's the question because it was reported that the Nigerian Army took some corpses along with them
Re: New Video On Lekki Massacre(graphic) by simplyshade: 8:36am On Oct 23, 2020
Forget about that fellow. He/she is a perfect description of one whose conscience has been seared with hot iron.
StaffofOrayan:

1 Like

Re: New Video On Lekki Massacre(graphic) by Jonasbadoo(m): 8:37am On Oct 23, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
If you're still using the word massacre, you're agent of devil.
Mumu
Killing of defenseless people is what?
Don't tell me shooting mtcheew
Re: New Video On Lekki Massacre(graphic) by simplyshade: 8:38am On Oct 23, 2020
cheesy
gmacnoms:
*does*

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check The Question Ndi Igbo Will Never Answer / See How They're Mocking Tinubu In The North With Comic Video / I Will Hand Over Federal Universities To State Govts – Atiku Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.