Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,608 members, 7,801,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

Read true life Sad Stories That Will Make You Cry, Part 1 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Read true life Sad Stories That Will Make You Cry, Part 1 (15469 Views)

Most Interesting,crazy, Frightening, Funny,sad Stories/topics On Nairaland 2019 / How Masturbation Affected My Sex Life After Marriage(read True Story) / Interesting Romantic Stories That Won The Ebonystory 2017 Story Writing Contest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read true life Sad Stories That Will Make You Cry, Part 1 by okafor200(m): 7:50am On Oct 23, 2020
A SAD STORY THAT WILL MAKE YOU CRY!

There was a young girl who had an argument with her parents. She wanted to go to a party with her friends, but her parents, who were very protective of her, would not allow her to go. The girl stormed off to her bedroom and slammed the door behind her.
Later that evening, she decided to sneak out of the house and go to the party without her parents’ knowledge. The girl got dressed and then slipped out her bedroom window and walked quickly to her friend’s house.
At the party, the girl met a guy who was a few years older than her. They talked for a while and she found him very attractive. He made her laugh. The guy was drinking heavily and, before long, he asked her if she would like to go to another party nearby. She happily accepted.
As they left the party and walked out to the car, the guy stumbled. The girl noticed that he was very drunk and began to have second thoughts about getting into the car with him. However, when she tried to say something about it, he just laughed and told her not to be so stupid.
Speeding down the highway, the boy put his arm around her shoulders. He didn’t seem to be paying much attention to the road and his driving was reckless. SHe asked him to slow down, but he ignored her.
Suddenly, she was blinded by the flash of headlights. The guy had accidentally swerved into oncoming traffic. She barely had a chance to scream before they crashed headlong into another car.
When the girl awoke, she found herself lying in a hospital bed. She was in tremendous pain and couldn’t move her arms or legs. The nurse told her that she had been involved in a head-on collision.
The girl asked if the guy who was driving the car had been seriously injured. The nurse told her that he had been killed on impact. When the girl asked about the occupants of the other car, the nurse said that they had also died in the accident.
The young girl began crying. Her body was wracked by pain and her soul was torn by guilt. She knew that death was near. Grasping the nurse by the hand, she begged the woman to give a message to her parents.
“Just tell them that I’m sorry,” whispered the girl. “I’m sorry for having disobeyed them and tell them I love them very much. Can you make sure you give them that message?”
The nurse didn’t reply. She just bowed her head and held the girl’s hand. Within minutes, the girl was dead. A doctor who had been nearby came over and asked the nurse why she hadn’t responded to the girl’s final wish.
“I didn’t know what to say,” sighed the nurse. “I didn’t want to tell her that the two people who died in the other car were her parents.”

1 Like

Re: Read true life Sad Stories That Will Make You Cry, Part 1 by HRHQueenPhil(f): 7:51am On Oct 23, 2020
okafor200:
A SAD STORY THAT WILL MAKE YOU CRY!

There was a young girl who had an argument with her parents. She wanted to go to a party with her friends, but her parents, who were very protective of her, would not allow her to go. The girl stormed off to her bedroom and slammed the door behind her.
Later that evening, she decided to sneak out of the house and go to the party without her parents’ knowledge. The girl got dressed and then slipped out her bedroom window and walked quickly to her friend’s house.
At the party, the girl met a guy who was a few years older than her. They talked for a while and she found him very attractive. He made her laugh. The guy was drinking heavily and, before long, he asked her if she would like to go to another party nearby. She happily accepted.
As they left the party and walked out to the car, the guy stumbled. The girl noticed that he was very drunk and began to have second thoughts about getting into the car with him. However, when she tried to say something about it, he just laughed and told her not to be so stupid.
Speeding down the highway, the boy put his arm around her shoulders. He didn’t seem to be paying much attention to the road and his driving was reckless. SHe asked him to slow down, but he ignored her.
Suddenly, she was blinded by the flash of headlights. The guy had accidentally swerved into oncoming traffic. She barely had a chance to scream before they crashed headlong into another car.
When the girl awoke, she found herself lying in a hospital bed. She was in tremendous pain and couldn’t move her arms or legs. The nurse told her that she had been involved in a head-on collision.
The girl asked if the guy who was driving the car had been seriously injured. The nurse told her that he had been killed on impact. When the girl asked about the occupants of the other car, the nurse said that they had also died in the accident.
The young girl began crying. Her body was wracked by pain and her soul was torn by guilt. She knew that death was near. Grasping the nurse by the hand, she begged the woman to give a message to her parents.
“Just tell them that I’m sorry,” whispered the girl. “I’m sorry for having disobeyed them and tell them I love them very much. Can you make sure you give them that message?”
The nurse didn’t reply. She just bowed her head and held the girl’s hand. Within minutes, the girl was dead. A doctor who had been nearby came over and asked the nurse why she hadn’t responded to the girl’s final wish.
“I didn’t know what to say,” sighed the nurse. “I didn’t want to tell her that the two people who died in the other car were her parents.”

U are the first footballer that I see loves literature. Congratulations u will go far

1 Like

Re: Read true life Sad Stories That Will Make You Cry, Part 1 by blazepascal(m): 8:24am On Oct 23, 2020
Op but i did not cry
Re: Read true life Sad Stories That Will Make You Cry, Part 1 by okafor200(m): 8:27am On Oct 23, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:

U are the first footballer that I see loves literature. Congratulations u will go far

thanks sir!
Re: Read true life Sad Stories That Will Make You Cry, Part 1 by okafor200(m): 8:29am On Oct 23, 2020
ANOTHER SAD STORY!

There was a woman who lived in a small town in Spain with her husband. The couple had a ​​young son named Federico who was always causing mischief. The parents were at their wits end because the boy was constantly getting into trouble at school.
One morning, the mother woke her son as usual and got him dressed for school. While he brushed his teeth, she prepared his breakfast. After he finished eating, she sent him out to catch the school bus.
She spent the next few hours cleaning the house. It was around lunchtime, when she happened to go into the living room. To her surprise, she saw her son sitting by the window, staring outside.
“Federico!” she yelled angrily. “What are you doing home at this time? Why aren’t you at school?”
The boy was silent and turned to look at his mother. She noticed that there was blood on his forehead.
“Federico, why do you have blood on your head?” she asked.
“Mom, I’m sorry…” replied the little boy.
“Have you been fighting again?” she asked. “Did the teacher send you home?”
“I’m sorry, Mom…” Federico said quietly.
“I don’t want to hear your excuses,” said the exasperated mother. “Go to your room! When your father gets home, he will decide your punishment.”
The boy hung his head in shame and went upstairs to his bedroom. His mother just sighed and shook her head.
Just then, the phone started ringing. The mother rushed into the hallway to answer it.
“Hello,” said the voice on the other end. “Can I talk to the mother of Federico.”
“Who is speaking?” asked the mother.
“This is the school principal.”
“Oh no,” she sighed. “What did that little devil do now?”
“I don’t know how to explain,” began the school principal. “This morning, Federico climbed onto the roof of the school…”
“I’ve had it up to here with his behavior,” interrupted the mother. “I can assure you that when his father gets home, Federico will get the punishment he deserves.”
“No, you don’t understand,” said the school principal. “Federico fell off the roof and hit his head… I’m so sorry… He died instantly…”
The mother dropped the phone. Tears began to well up in her eyes. She ran up the stairs and burst into her son’s bedroom.
It was empty.
Re: Read true life Sad Stories That Will Make You Cry, Part 1 by okafor200(m): 8:52am On Oct 23, 2020
THE UGLY BOY!

There was a very beautiful young woman who had always dreamed of being a model. After finishing college, she found work in the fashion industry, modeling clothes for style magazines. As her career progressed, she went on many photo shoots in a variety of exotic countries.
On one of these photo shoots, she was paired with a very handsome male model. They were both very attracted to each other and, one night, they kissed. Soon, the beautiful and handsome pair began dating and they gradually fell in love.
After a few years, they decided to get married. At the wedding, everyone complimented them, telling them that they made a gorgeous couple. Some of the guests said that they were so good-looking that their children would certainly be beautiful. Before long, the wife was pregnant and the happy couple looked forward to starting a family and spending a wonderful life together.
However, when the baby was born, the couple were horrified. It was the ugliest baby anyone had ever seen. The doctors and nurses were speechless. They couldn’t even bear to look at the baby. The mother and father had to stop themeselves from vomiting whenever they caught sight of the disturbing face of their infant son.
As the years passed, the baby boy grew older and his face grew more and more ugly. His eyes bugged out, his nose was deformed and the skin around his mouth was rotting. By the time he was 3 years old, he was hideous and his parents kept the little boy hidden in his bedroom. They never allowed him out of the house and refused to let their relatives, friends and neighbors ever set eyes on him. The good-looking couple were ashamed that they had given birth to a child with such a repulsive and monstrous face.
The strain of having such an ugly child took its toll on their marriage. The couple spent most of their time fighting and arguing. Trapped in the house every day with her hideous son, the wife began to lose her mind. Whenever she looked out the window, she would see other children playing gleefully together and was filled with resentment. Her deranged mind began to develop murderous intentions.
One day, the father decided that spending so much time hidden indoors was not healthy for his wife and son. He suggested that they should go for a picnic at a nearby lake. That day, they drove out to the lake and selected a nice spot, by the edge of a cliff, for their picnic.
Their ugly son said he needed to go to the toilet. The mother told him to pee over the side of the cliff. When the boy was close to the edge, he pulled down his zipper. Suddenly, his mother reached out and pushed him off the cliff.
The father was horrified, but then a strange look passed between the married couple. He seemed to understand what she had done. Without a word, the parents packed up their picnic basket and blanket and drove home. They had finally rid themselves of the ugly boy. When their neighbors asked them about their son, they simply said that he had died after a long illness.
A year later, the wife became pregnant again. Initially, the couple were worried that they would be cursed with another ugly son. However, their fears proved unfounded, because when the baby was born they were delighted to discover that it was a beautiful baby girl. The child looked just like her parents. Unlike their first child, the parents loved and nurtured their little girl. They were so proud of her that they showed her off to their friends and neighbors. The family spent many happy years together.
Time passed and the little girl was almost four years old, she told her parents that she wanted to go on a boat ride for her birthday. On the day that she turned four, the parents drove out to the nearby lake with their beloved daughter. The day was very sunny and they rented a boat and sailed out across the placid waters.
They were in the middle of the lake when the girl said, “Mommy, I need to pee.”
The mother helped the little girl to take off her panties. After checking that nobody was looking, she lifted her daughter up and held her over the edge of the boat so that she could go to the toilet.
The little girl looked back at her father and said, “Don’t let Mommy drop me this time.

1 Like

Re: Read true life Sad Stories That Will Make You Cry, Part 1 by okafor200(m): 9:02am On Oct 23, 2020
A boy and his girlfriend were riding a motorcycle, speeding through the night. They loved each other a lot.
Girl: “Slow down a little. I’m scared.”
Boy: “Don’t worry, I won’t let anything happen to you.”
Girl: “Please. It’s so scary.”
Boy: “Tell me that you love me.”
Girl: “Fine. I love you. Can you slow down now?”
Boy: “Give me a big hug.”
The girl gave him a big hug.
Girl: “Now, can you slow down?”
Boy: “Can you take off my helmet and put it on? It’s uncomfortable and its bothering me while I drive.”
The next day, there was a story in the newspaper. A motorcycle had crashed into a building because its brakes were broken. There were two people on the motorcycle, of which one died, and the other had survived.
The guy knew that the brakes were broken. He didn’t want to let the girl know, because he knew that the girl would have gotten scared. Instead, he got her to tell him that she loved him one last time, got one last hug from her and put his helmet on her head so that she could live while he died himself.

1 Like

Re: Read true life Sad Stories That Will Make You Cry, Part 1 by okafor200(m): 9:06am On Oct 23, 2020
A teenage boy gave a challenge to his girlfriend to live a day without him. No communications at all. He said that if she passed the test, he would love her forever. The girl agreed to the challenge. She didn’t text or call him for the whole day.
The next morning, she excitedly went to her boyfriend’s house. The place was silent and there were people gathered in the living room dressed in black. Tears began to fall from her eyes when she saw her boyfriend lying in a coffin. There was a note on the side that read:
“You did it baby! Now, can you do it every day?

1 Like

Re: Read true life Sad Stories That Will Make You Cry, Part 1 by okafor200(m): 9:09am On Oct 23, 2020
One night a guy and a girl were driving home from the movies. The boy sensed that there was something wrong because of the painful silence shared between them that night. The girl then asked the boy to pull over because she wanted to talk. She told him that her feelings had changed and that it was time to move on. A silent tear slid down his cheek as he slowly reached into his pocket and passed her a folded note.
At that moment, a drunk driver was speeding down that very same street. He swerved right into the drivers seat, killing the boy. Miraculously, the girl survived. Remembering the note, she pulled it out and read it. The note said:
“Without your love, I would die.”
Re: Read true life Sad Stories That Will Make You Cry, Part 1 by okafor200(m): 9:10am On Oct 23, 2020
Suppose you were sitting with me, on the stairs of the terrace of your home at midnight and suddenly your phone rang. You stand up and go promising you’ll come straight back, but when you go inside, the person on the phone is my mom, calling to give you the sad news that I died last night… Would you still come straight back to me?
Re: Read true life Sad Stories That Will Make You Cry, Part 1 by okafor200(m): 9:13am On Oct 23, 2020
A boy bought 12 roses for his girlfriend. He gave them to her and said, “I will stop loving you when the last rose dies.” The girl put the flowers in a vase. As the days went on, the roses began to wilt and die, one by one. Finally, there was only one rose left. The girl was worried. “OMG, she said. When the last rose dies, my boyfriend will stop loving me.” She began to cry. Then, she took a closer look at the rose. It was made of plastic.
Re: Read true life Sad Stories That Will Make You Cry, Part 1 by okafor200(m): 9:14am On Oct 23, 2020
There was a girl named Becca and a boy named Joe. Becca was in a burning house. None of the firefighters could get into the house because the fire was too big. Joe dressed up in one of the firemen’s suits and got into the house. When he got up the stairs, the steps fell off behind him. When he got into her bedroom, he sealed the door up behind him. He held her tight, kissed her, hugged her and told her that he loved her. She asked what was wrong and he said that he was going to die. Her eyes widened as she began to cry. He picked her up and jumped out the window of the four story house. He landed on his back and she landed on top of him. He broke her fall. He was killed, but she survived. He died to save her life.
Re: Read true life Sad Stories That Will Make You Cry, Part 1 by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 23, 2020
Okaarfor. Wetin be all this nah,,,sad

Nigga dey vex for here ,,,,sad

A real nigga don't do this,,,,,,huh,,sad

Common ,,, you fall my hand sha,,,sad

Stop all this and let us go and smoke harder,,,,, everywhere cold,,,,

You dey write kindagatin story book,,,,,,tueh!! sad

Smoking leads to thinking,,,,,wink
Re: Read true life Sad Stories That Will Make You Cry, Part 1 by okafor200(m): 9:16am On Oct 23, 2020
A girl asked a boy if she was pretty. He said no. She asked him if he wanted to be with her forever. He said no. She then asked him if he would cry if she walked away. He again said no.
She had heard too much. She needed to leave. As she walked away, he grabbed her arm and told her to stay.
He said, “You’re not pretty, you’re beautiful. I don’t want to be with you forever, I need to be with you forever. I wouldn’t cry if you walked away, I would die if you walked away.”
Re: Read true life Sad Stories That Will Make You Cry, Part 1 by okafor200(m): 9:18am On Oct 23, 2020
Fact1:
Okaarfor. Wetin be all this nah,,,sad

Nigga dey vex for here ,,,,sad

A real nigga don't do this,,,,,,huh,,sad

Common ,,, you fall my hand sha,,,sad

Stop all this and let us go and smoke harder,,,,, everywhere cold,,,,

You dey write kindagatin story book,,,,,,tueh!! sad

Smoking leads to thinking,,,,,wink

lol,
but this are true life stories that are very touching to the hearts.
Re: Read true life Sad Stories That Will Make You Cry, Part 1 by fattprince(m): 9:20am On Oct 23, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:

I want to be a footballer too and I love literature, though I do more of reading and nine of writing. Hope I will go far too?
Re: Read true life Sad Stories That Will Make You Cry, Part 1 by okafor200(m): 9:21am On Oct 23, 2020
A boy went mountain climbing with his girlfriend and his best friend. As they were ascending the cliff face, the girl and the friend both slipped and fell. They were hanging onto the edge of the cliff for dear life. The boy had to make a horrible decision. he had only one free hand so he had to choose which one he would save, his girlfriend or his best friend.
Thinking quickly, he reached out and grabbed the hand of his best friend. His girlfriend couldn’t hang on any longer. She lost her grip and fell to her death.
When they reached safety, the best friend turned to the boy and asked, “Why me?”
A tear fell from the boy’s eye and he replied, “Because friendship lasts a lifetime but love is eternal.”
“What can I do to repay you?” asked his best friend.
The boy looked at him gravely and replied, “Push me off this cliff so I can be with my love.”
Re: Read true life Sad Stories That Will Make You Cry, Part 1 by okafor200(m): 9:22am On Oct 23, 2020
fattprince:

I want to be a footballer too and I love literature, though I do more of reading and nine of writing. Hope I will go far too?

lol,
you will if only you believe!
Re: Read true life Sad Stories That Will Make You Cry, Part 1 by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 23, 2020
okafor200:

lol,
but this are true life stories that are very touching to the hearts.

What are you saying okaarfor for god sakesad
Which one is touching?

This boy why are you doing me like this ☹️

You dey fall my hand nah,,,

Let us go and smoke rezzla or ganja,,, all this story book wey you dey write is not necessary nah,,,,,,,,sad

You need to smoke in order to think,,,,

To get money nowadays nobe beans oo,,,,,sad
Re: Read true life Sad Stories That Will Make You Cry, Part 1 by okafor200(m): 9:26am On Oct 23, 2020
A boy was dating a girl who always hurt his feelings. One day, she broke up with him and stormed out of the house. Three months later, the girl had a change of heart. She realized that she really loved the boy, so she went back to him and said, “Give me one more chance. I love you and I need you. I will never hurt you anymore.” But the boy just laughed and said, “Only a fool would take back someone who hurt them so badly…” The girl felt hopeless and began to cry, but the boy put his arms around her, hugged her tightly and said, “… and I guess I am one of those fools.”
Re: Read true life Sad Stories That Will Make You Cry, Part 1 by fattprince(m): 9:28am On Oct 23, 2020
okafor200:

lol,
you will if only you believe!
Well I believe.
Re: Read true life Sad Stories That Will Make You Cry, Part 1 by okafor200(m): 9:31am On Oct 23, 2020
It was a girl’s birthday and she asked her boyfriend to buy her a bracelet. When she opened her present, all she found was a storybook. Disappointed and angry, the girl discarded the storybook and broke up with her boyfriend on the spot. A few days after the breakup, the girl heard that her boyfriend had committed suicide. She went to his funeral and, when she approached his coffin to pay her last respects, she saw that he was clutching the storybook in his cold, dead hands. She picked it up and opened it. Inside, the boy had written a love story. It was the story of how they had met and fallen in love. On the last page, there was a message. It read: “Go to our favorite place. There, you will find a bracelet. That is my birthday gift to you.”
Re: Read true life Sad Stories That Will Make You Cry, Part 1 by okafor200(m): 9:33am On Oct 23, 2020
There was a 7-year old boy whose first love was a young girl in a picture which he found and picked from the street. Every night, he would take out the picture and gaze at the mysterious girl he knew nothing about. As time went by he grew up and got married, but he still kept the picture.
One day, his wife found it and asked, “Where did you get this?”
The man said, “I found it when I was a child and I kept it ever since, but why are you asking?”
His wife replied, “This is a picture of me. I lost it when I was 7.”
Re: Read true life Sad Stories That Will Make You Cry, Part 1 by okafor200(m): 9:36am On Oct 23, 2020
A boy was so in love with a girl that he promised to give her an engagement ring on her birthday. When the girl’s birthday came along, the boy arrived with a gift. It was a talking doll. The girl was embarrassed with the gift, so she threw it away. The boy ran to catch the doll but he accidentally ran out into traffic. He was hit by a car and killed. As the girl was waiting for the ambulance to arrive, she was crying and hugged the doll tightly. Suddenly, it spoke: “PLEASE GET THE RING FROM MY POCKET. I HOPE YOU LIKE IT. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. WILL YOU MARRY ME?”
Re: Read true life Sad Stories That Will Make You Cry, Part 1 by okafor200(m): 9:37am On Oct 23, 2020
While a man was polishing his new car, his 4-year old son picked up a stone and scratched lines on the side of the car. In his anger, the dad took the child’s hand and hit it many times, not realizing he was using a wrench.
At the hospital, his child said, “Dad when will my fingers grow back?”
The dad was so hurt. He went back to car and kicked it a lot of times.
Sitting back, he looked at the scratches. His son had written on the side of the car: “I LOVE YOU DADDY”
Re: Read true life Sad Stories That Will Make You Cry, Part 1 by okafor200(m): 9:39am On Oct 23, 2020
There was a boy who was very much in love with his girlfriend. He went away to college and even though they were far from each other, the boy told the girl that he would wait for her. Before the boy came back, he received news that his girlfriend was getting married to another man. After hearing that, he cried the whole night.
After two weeks, he received a card in the mail. It was a wedding invitation from the girl, but he never open it because he didn’t want to read the girl’s explanation. On the day of the wedding, the boy went to the church. He did not go there to watch the wedding, he went there to kill the girl. He was carrying a gun in his pocket.
When the boy saw the girl walking down the aisle, dressed in white, he stood up, pulled out the gun and shot her in the face. She was killed instantly and her relatives wrestled him to the ground, disarmed him and called the police.
The boy was convicted of murder and sentanced to death. Sitting in his prison cell, awaiting his execution, he began sorting through his possessions and found the wedding invitation. He opened the card and it read: “My darling, I love you. Please run away with me before my wedding.
Re: Read true life Sad Stories That Will Make You Cry, Part 1 by okafor200(m): 9:47am On Oct 23, 2020
A little girl and her father were crossing a bridge. The father was kind of scared, so he asked his little daughter, “Sweetheart, please hold my hand so that you don’t fall into the river.”
The little girl said, “No, Dad. YOU hold MY hand.”
“What’s the difference?” asked the puzzled father.
“There’s a big difference,” replied the little girl. “If I hold your hand and something happens to me, chances are that I might let go of your hand. But if you hold my hand, I know for sure that no matter what happens, you will never let go of my hand.”
With that, the father picked up his daughter and threw her into the river.
Re: Read true life Sad Stories That Will Make You Cry, Part 1 by Mavinsoladele(m): 9:48am On Oct 23, 2020
okafor200:
Suppose you were sitting with me, on the stairs of the terrace of your home at midnight and suddenly your phone rang. You stand up and go promising you’ll come straight back, but when you go inside, the person on the phone is my mom, calling to give you the sad news that I died last night… Would you still come straight back to me?
i wouldn't. I'd be scared to death.
Re: Read true life Sad Stories That Will Make You Cry, Part 1 by Mavinsoladele(m): 9:49am On Oct 23, 2020
okafor200:
There was a girl named Becca and a boy named Joe. Becca was in a burning house. None of the firefighters could get into the house because the fire was too big. Joe dressed up in one of the firemen’s suits and got into the house. When he got up the stairs, the steps fell off behind him. When he got into her bedroom, he sealed the door up behind him. He held her tight, kissed her, hugged her and told her that he loved her. She asked what was wrong and he said that he was going to die. Her eyes widened as she began to cry. He picked her up and jumped out the window of the four story house. He landed on his back and she landed on top of him. He broke her fall. He was killed, but she survived. He died to save her life.
it had better be a story. No one does that now.
Re: Read true life Sad Stories That Will Make You Cry, Part 1 by okafor200(m): 9:51am On Oct 23, 2020
Mavinsoladele:
it had better be a story. No one does that now.

its really a sad touching story!

1 Like

Re: Read true life Sad Stories That Will Make You Cry, Part 1 by okafor200(m): 9:51am On Oct 23, 2020
Mavinsoladele:
i wouldn't. I'd be scared to death.

lol,
that's for sure.

1 Like

Re: Read true life Sad Stories That Will Make You Cry, Part 1 by okafor200(m): 9:52am On Oct 23, 2020
One day, my dad told me he had some work for me to do. He took me out in the fields and showed me a rock. He told me to push it with all my might. I pushed that rock for hours, but nothing happened. I couldn’t even move it an inch. I went back inside and told my dad I failed.
“Son,” he said, “because I love you, I’ve taught you a valuable lesson. I told you to push the rock, but I never told you to move it.”

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls… And The Problem With Nairaland / Six Girl's Priorities In A Guy,yes Or No? / S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.