Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

Wizkid- Tecno Davido - Infinix Olamide - Itel What Is Happening To Olamide - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Wizkid- Tecno Davido - Infinix Olamide - Itel What Is Happening To Olamide (5696 Views)

DATA: Has This Been Happening To You? Or, Is It Only Me? / Unveiling The Ultimate Fusion: Davido & Infinix Note 30 Smartphone / My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid- Tecno Davido - Infinix Olamide - Itel What Is Happening To Olamide by Jerryjasper(m): 9:43am On Oct 23, 2020
Tecno giants makers of affordable phones along with infinix have gone with WizKid and Davido as their ambassadors to sell their phones but recently we see that itel has chosen Olamide as their brand ambassadors the upcoming brand cannot be compared with the two earlier mentioned brands having the higher follwers and higher turnover than itel as NIGERIANS who are looking for good phones for lower price would opt rather for a Tecno or an infinix than an itel...........

Also the relevance of Olamide on the music stage has been noticed to not be as good as ever compared to WizKid Davido and burna who are the present industry heavy weights to make matters worst There have been no significant reaction from "Badoo" in respect to the #endsars movement that has rocked the nation as artist such as Naira Marley, Falz, burna ,WizKid,Davido, phyno(close friend of Olamide) , tiwa savage, DJ cuppy all made their voices known on the issue..........
Olamide remains the Badoo so we expect a comeback from the multi talented rapper who owns the ybnl record label...........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2i0AYaRcfbU pls click on the link to check out my content on YouTube
What's your take on the issues surrounding the career of the "king of the streets"
Re: Wizkid- Tecno Davido - Infinix Olamide - Itel What Is Happening To Olamide by theFilmtric: 9:45am On Oct 23, 2020
Transsion investing in Nigeria

theFilmtricsay

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid- Tecno Davido - Infinix Olamide - Itel What Is Happening To Olamide by Jerryjasper(m): 9:48am On Oct 23, 2020
theFilmtric:
Transsion na baba

theFilmtricsay
���� let's be calming down oh
Re: Wizkid- Tecno Davido - Infinix Olamide - Itel What Is Happening To Olamide by theFilmtric: 9:51am On Oct 23, 2020
Jerryjasper:
���� let's be calming down oh
I don't get??

theFilmtricsay

1 Like

Re: Wizkid- Tecno Davido - Infinix Olamide - Itel What Is Happening To Olamide by Jerryjasper(m): 9:53am On Oct 23, 2020
theFilmtric:

I don't get??

theFilmtricsay
it's nothing oh don't worry
Re: Wizkid- Tecno Davido - Infinix Olamide - Itel What Is Happening To Olamide by Elxandre(m): 9:54am On Oct 23, 2020
Those are the biggest three brands locally and are more or less the same and owned by the same parent company.

Abi Burna boy is irrelevant as he couldn't get either?

7 Likes

Re: Wizkid- Tecno Davido - Infinix Olamide - Itel What Is Happening To Olamide by Jerryjasper(m): 10:19am On Oct 23, 2020
Elxandre:
Those are the biggest three brands locally and are more or less the same and owned by the same parent company.

Abi Burna boy is irrelevant as he couldn't get either?
plenty sense here �

1 Like

Re: Wizkid- Tecno Davido - Infinix Olamide - Itel What Is Happening To Olamide by Incandescent(m): 11:25am On Oct 23, 2020
People are making money you are asking useless questions.

May I not be unfortunate

12 Likes

Re: Wizkid- Tecno Davido - Infinix Olamide - Itel What Is Happening To Olamide by Jerryjasper(m): 11:29am On Oct 23, 2020
Incandescent:
People are making money you are asking useless questions.

May I not be unfortunate
��� yes that's why I tried my best not to insult or step on anybodies toes with my writeup this will even bring indirect publicity for them sef

1 Like

Re: Wizkid- Tecno Davido - Infinix Olamide - Itel What Is Happening To Olamide by Incandescent(m): 11:29am On Oct 23, 2020
Jerryjasper:
��� yes that's why I tried my best not to insult or step on anybodies toes with my writeup this will even bring indirect publicity for them sef

Ok o

1 Like

Re: Wizkid- Tecno Davido - Infinix Olamide - Itel What Is Happening To Olamide by Jerryjasper(m): 11:30am On Oct 23, 2020
Incandescent:

Ok o
yes sir
Re: Wizkid- Tecno Davido - Infinix Olamide - Itel What Is Happening To Olamide by Foumi(f): 12:27pm On Oct 23, 2020
Jerryjasper:
Tecno giants makers of affordable phones along with infinix have gone with WizKid and Davido as their ambassadors to sell their phones but recently we see that itel has chosen Olamide as their brand ambassadors the upcoming brand cannot be compared with the two earlier mentioned brands having the higher follwers and higher turnover than itel as NIGERIANS who are looking for good phones for lower price would opt rather for a Tecno or an infinix than an itel...........

Also the relevance of Olamide on the music stage has been noticed to not be as good as ever compared to WizKid Davido and burna who are the present industry heavy weights to make matters worst There have been no significant reaction from "Badoo" in respect to the #endsars movement that has rocked the nation as artist such as Naira Marley, Falz, burna ,WizKid,Davido, phyno(close friend of Olamide) , tiwa savage, DJ cuppy all made their voices known on the issue..........
Olamide remains the Badoo so we expect a comeback from the multi talented rapper who owns the ybnl record label...........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2i0AYaRcfbU pls click on the link to check out my content on YouTube
What's your take on the issues surrounding the career of the "king of the streets"

Op, your ignorant is legendary for trying to downplay and downgrade Itel as a company and it's products. Do you know more than Olamide and his management team for accepting to be a face of Itel phones in Nigeria? There're thousands of Artists in Nigeria and for Itel and Olamide agreeing to work together show how important and popular their products are in Nigerian market based on feedback from unbiased consumers.

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid- Tecno Davido - Infinix Olamide - Itel What Is Happening To Olamide by Jerryjasper(m): 12:30pm On Oct 23, 2020
[quote author=Foumi post=95242294]

Op, your ignorant is legendary for trying to downplay and downgrade Itel as a company and it's products. Do you know more than Olamide and his management team for accepting to be a face of Itel phones in Nigeria? There're thousands of Artists in Nigeria and for Itel and Olamide agreeing to work together show how important and popular their products are in Nigerian market based on feedback from unbiased consumers.[/quote pls am sorry and you are right sir that's why I put it all for us to decide
Re: Wizkid- Tecno Davido - Infinix Olamide - Itel What Is Happening To Olamide by Foumi(f): 12:38pm On Oct 23, 2020
[quote author=Jerryjasper post=95242388][/quote]

No hard feelings. Olamide is a big brand in Nigeria. Itel is a big brand in Nigeria too and beyond. It's a good marriage. We need these companies to work more with our local talents and I'm happy for the successes so far. Hopefully, many more on the way.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid- Tecno Davido - Infinix Olamide - Itel What Is Happening To Olamide by Jerryjasper(m): 12:40pm On Oct 23, 2020
Foumi:

No hard feelings. Olamide is a big brand in Nigeria. Itel is a big brand in Nigeria too and beyond. It's a good marriage. We need these companies to work more with our local talents and I'm happy for the successes so far. Hopefully, many more on the way.
yes sir 100 percent sir God bless
Re: Wizkid- Tecno Davido - Infinix Olamide - Itel What Is Happening To Olamide by Tonymegabush1(m): 1:44pm On Oct 23, 2020
Nigerians and their comparison mentality, it may surprise you that itel might even pay olamide more than what Davido and tekno collect from tecno mobile......

NB money is the motive.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid- Tecno Davido - Infinix Olamide - Itel What Is Happening To Olamide by Jerryjasper(m): 2:04pm On Oct 23, 2020
Tonymegabush1:
Nigerians and their comparison mentality, it may surprise you that itel might even pay olamide more than what Davido and tekno collect from tecno mobile......

NB money is the motive.
yeah yeah you are not lying you are very very on point
Re: Wizkid- Tecno Davido - Infinix Olamide - Itel What Is Happening To Olamide by fr3do(m): 2:44pm On Oct 23, 2020
Banky W is Samsung's ambassador

Following your logic, he is the hottest most relevant artiste right now.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid- Tecno Davido - Infinix Olamide - Itel What Is Happening To Olamide by Jerryjasper(m): 2:49pm On Oct 23, 2020
fr3do:
Banky W is Samsung's ambassador

Following your logic, he is the hottest most relevant artiste right now.
you're making alot of sense here but am talking about the ones on their billboards and phone casings even reminisce is a Samsung ambassador
Re: Wizkid- Tecno Davido - Infinix Olamide - Itel What Is Happening To Olamide by ednut1(m): 3:18pm On Oct 23, 2020
Person dey make hin money. Riffs raff like you open mouth

1 Like

Re: Wizkid- Tecno Davido - Infinix Olamide - Itel What Is Happening To Olamide by Jerryjasper(m): 3:27pm On Oct 23, 2020
ednut1:
Person dey make hin money. Riffs raff like you open mouth
bros e never reach dat level na anything that makes you a celebrity makes you a topic of discussion for everybody you life becomes a public life
Re: Wizkid- Tecno Davido - Infinix Olamide - Itel What Is Happening To Olamide by Wetopy(f): 3:44pm On Oct 23, 2020
Olamide is enjoying his collabo with Itel and choping money. What does that tells you? Olamide's team knows Itel is a big brand so identifying with them also increases his profile. You're saying Itel is nothing compared to others means the opposite of what these big people are seeing. We must tell ourselves the truth, a lot of Nigerians are using Itel phones and that's the absolute truth. Saying the opposite can't change the obvious.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid- Tecno Davido - Infinix Olamide - Itel What Is Happening To Olamide by Jerryjasper(m): 3:47pm On Oct 23, 2020
Wetopy:
Olamide is enjoying his collabo with Itel and choping money. What does that tells you? Olamide's team knows Itel is a big brand so identifying with them also increases his profile. You're saying Itel is nothing compared to others means the opposite of what these big people are seeing. We must tell ourselves the truth, a lot of Nigerians are using Itel phones and that's the absolute truth. Saying the opposite can't change the obvious.
it's a free world everyone has the rights to his or her point of view you are right
Re: Wizkid- Tecno Davido - Infinix Olamide - Itel What Is Happening To Olamide by Wetopy(f): 3:52pm On Oct 23, 2020
Jerryjasper:
it's a free world everyone has the rights to his or her point of view you are right

Tecno, Infinix, Itel... I've used all of them. Nothing makes Itel inferior to Tecno or Infinix. You get what you want depending on the specs you go for and what your pocket can afford.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid- Tecno Davido - Infinix Olamide - Itel What Is Happening To Olamide by Jerryjasper(m): 3:59pm On Oct 23, 2020
Wetopy:

Tecno, Infinix, Itel... I've used all of them. Nothing makes Itel inferior to Tecno or Infinix. You get what you want depending on the specs you go for and what your pocket can afford.
one of the most educated views I have seen so far
Re: Wizkid- Tecno Davido - Infinix Olamide - Itel What Is Happening To Olamide by Aquilapriscilla: 9:45pm On Oct 23, 2020
Jerryjasper:
one of the most educated views I have seen so far

Bro nice video

Do you attend DLBC?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid- Tecno Davido - Infinix Olamide - Itel What Is Happening To Olamide by itoPaction(m): 10:42pm On Oct 23, 2020
Wetopy:

This is perfectly true. Anyone still saying Itel is inferior to other brands should look up this comment from someone who has seen it all. Nigerians sha....

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid- Tecno Davido - Infinix Olamide - Itel What Is Happening To Olamide by Jerryjasper(m): 3:38am On Oct 24, 2020
Aquilapriscilla:

Bro nice video

Do you attend DLBC?
thanks alot I really appreciate but pls what is DLBC pls
Re: Wizkid- Tecno Davido - Infinix Olamide - Itel What Is Happening To Olamide by Jerryjasper(m): 3:39am On Oct 24, 2020
itoPaction:

This is perfectly true. Anyone still saying Itel is inferior to other brands should look up this comment from someone who has seen it all. Nigerians sha....
ok I think this thread has given itel the kind of publicity it deserves let the views keep coming
Re: Wizkid- Tecno Davido - Infinix Olamide - Itel What Is Happening To Olamide by Jerryjasper(m): 9:04am On Oct 24, 2020
Jerryjasper:
ok I think this thread has given itel the kind of publicity it deserves let the views keep coming
but I don't know why Olamide said nothing about the #endsars oh
Re: Wizkid- Tecno Davido - Infinix Olamide - Itel What Is Happening To Olamide by Aquilapriscilla: 2:08pm On Oct 24, 2020
Jerryjasper:
thanks alot I really appreciate but pls what is DLBC pls
haha
It is deeper life Bible church

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Is How To Use Your Mobile Charger To Repel Mosquitoes And Rodents. / MTN Surprise - 500% BONUS On First Recharge On Unused MTN Lines (See d Photo) / Whatsapp Group Member Increases From 50 To 100

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.