Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,387 members, 7,781,107 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:02 AM

" My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / " My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex (7473 Views)

My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex. / Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll / LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

" My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex by Oibrahim: 9:49am On Oct 23, 2020
"After 3 years of dating, my boyfriend decides to use his friend to test me with sex"

1 Share

Re: " My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex by Oibrahim: 9:50am On Oct 23, 2020
Hunhun

Re: " My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex by chatinent: 9:52am On Oct 23, 2020
Yawns.

If trust dey, water no for boil fish.

Las Las, wetin concern goat and Ofe Nsala.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: " My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex by chatinent: 9:57am On Oct 23, 2020
So the bf’s name is Ebube? A feminine name?

It's getting confusing because am suspecting one person on dual phones; some messages supposed to be switched.

Just saying.

7 Likes

Re: " My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex by Officialgarri: 10:03am On Oct 23, 2020
chatinent:

It's getting confusing because am suspecting one person on dual phones; some messages supposed to be switched.

Just saying.
Still suspecting?
Re: " My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex by chatinent: 10:05am On Oct 23, 2020
Officialgarri:
Still suspecting?
What do you think?
Re: " My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex by Canalmind: 10:08am On Oct 23, 2020
I had a male student with that name.

chatinent:

Just saying.

1 Like

Re: " My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex by geesilver(m): 10:13am On Oct 23, 2020
sex test kwa
Re: " My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex by milann: 10:14am On Oct 23, 2020
Things we do for love
Re: " My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 23, 2020
chatinent:

Just saying.

Ebube is a unisex name.

4 Likes

Re: " My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex by yenereal(m): 10:17am On Oct 23, 2020
Sex test kọọ pregnancy test nii
Re: " My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex by Humanoid01(m): 11:10am On Oct 23, 2020
chatinent:

Just saying.
I know a guy who bears Ebube.

6 Likes

Re: " My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex by muller101(m): 11:12am On Oct 23, 2020
And the simp was begging pls don't leave me. mumu.

1 Like

Re: " My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex by moneyshop: 11:32am On Oct 23, 2020
Imagine saying that his infidelity was in the past... Some guys sef. And some kids will start shouting simp as if they know it's meaning or as if they even know anything about relationship.

A guy spends on a girl they brand him a simp. A girl spends on same guy the kids will still call him a simp. Immature kids all over here.

A girl paid your house rent for two years, you cheated on her twice and yet you're setting her up with your friend... Some guys are shameless.

Nne, if Ebube is the father of your baby, forgive him and let it past. He should learn his lessons.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: " My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 23, 2020
some guys are very shallow minded sha... you just wanna lose a special woman just because of a stupid test... and you even cheated on her before, not once o.. but twice.. yuck!!!!

if you take him back, sorry to say, you'll be d bigger fool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: " My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex by Emarvel(m): 11:39am On Oct 23, 2020
Oibrahim:
"After 3 years of dating, my boyfriend decides to use his friend to test me with sex"
Well, you're just being angry and hard on him.
I know you're mad at him buh believe me, that's what most guys do, it's an inborn test.
Just forgive him and continue, nothing new here concerning this insane test

1 Like

Re: " My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex by Bahamas95(m): 12:23pm On Oct 23, 2020
Foolish guy!

He should have used his father to test her, ode.

Re: " My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex by OMOJOHN001: 12:32pm On Oct 23, 2020
Guy wen MuMu, with babe wen Foolish.
Babe you try but forgive that kid you call boyfriend, But live with him henceforth with you two eyes open.
I would have love to give a fucck but Trust me ,I don't give a Spoon.
Re: " My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex by Raeheemwayne: 12:33pm On Oct 23, 2020
STAGED!

2 Likes

Re: " My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex by Kellyelly1: 12:49pm On Oct 23, 2020
Fake. If you know, you know!

3 Likes

Re: " My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex by tonyson010(m): 12:50pm On Oct 23, 2020
He messed up. But don't break Ur relationship on this ground. If it had been that he is abusive, drunkard , womaniser, thief and other bad things, then quitting will be ok.
He made a bad decision considering all you have done for him.
I commend you, It's not easy getting a lady that can do this for a man.
Re: " My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex by kambili999(f): 1:00pm On Oct 23, 2020
He just lost a very good woman.

Some guys use their hands to shoot themselves on their legs

That lady deserves a better man for herself. The guys isn't matured mentally

1 Like

Re: " My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex by BigJoe19: 1:00pm On Oct 23, 2020
This is an old whatsApp chat na, many bloggers have used it for news many times

1 Like

Re: " My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex by Auxigen(m): 1:03pm On Oct 23, 2020
moneyshop:
Imagine saying that his infidelity was in the past... Some guys sef. And some kids will start shouting simp as if they know it's meaning or as if they even know anything about relationship.

A guy spends on a girl they brand him a simp. A girl spends on same guy the kids will still call him a simp. Immature kids all over here.

A girl paid your house rent for two years, you cheated on her twice and yet you're setting her up with your friend... Some guys are shameless.

Nne, if Ebube is the father of your baby, forgive him and let it past. He should learn his lessons.
Lol.. You no understand
She never born for am..
She mean say when she been dey take care of am when him been lose him job
Re: " My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex by marshalcarter: 1:34pm On Oct 23, 2020
so what should we do now
Re: " My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex by bishopochuko178(m): 1:38pm On Oct 23, 2020
Stupid boy or man...you nor trust her and you day date her...baby go fine better boyfriend o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: " My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex by EmpressEmerald(f): 1:41pm On Oct 23, 2020
Oibrahim:
Is He Well At All?
Re: " My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex by EmpressEmerald(f): 1:42pm On Oct 23, 2020
chatinent:

Just saying.
The Name Is Unisex
Many Igbo Names Are Unisex
Re: " My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex by Mcdreamy15: 2:22pm On Oct 23, 2020
You, your boyfriend and his friend angry All of you are Mad!!

1 Like

Re: " My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex by deewhydoski(m): 2:47pm On Oct 23, 2020
We dey find this kind of girl we no see, someone just see it and threw it away
Re: " My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex by ednut1(m): 3:24pm On Oct 23, 2020
Same person

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is The Person In This Picture A Boy Or A Girl? (PICTURES) / It Is Normal To See Women Breastfeeding Openly In Brazil(photos) 18+ / I Am Addicted To My Man's Nipple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.