Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,723 members, 7,802,180 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos (85038 Views)

Four Arrested As Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Ogun / Huge Python Killed At Iju River, Ogun State (Photos) / Gunshots, Violence Rock Jos As Hausa Youths Block Tina Junction Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 10:27am On Oct 23, 2020
post=95238014:
Emilokoiyawon and CilicMarine will be viewing as guest online warriors
CilicMarin

4 Likes

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by dokie: 10:28am On Oct 23, 2020
History555:
Ipob again

IPOB o!!! Ipob has struck again.

You know since the go-live of Biafra Radio Hausa service, Nnamdi Kanu now controls hausa and fulani hoodlums.

Mad people everywhere.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by chiiraq802(m): 10:29am On Oct 23, 2020
SpecialAdviser:

As in. It always beat my imagination how most Yorubas will always see Igbos as their real enemies.

I advice all right thinking Igbos especially in Lagos to stay clear of further protests. Igbos never voted Buhari and I see no reason
they will be in fore front dieing for the course. Am sorry to sound this way but recent events of accusing Igbos of burning down Lagos
shows the extent of how myopic people can think. All over Igbo land, there were solidarity action for the Lekki killings.

How come people are stocking tribal tension between Igbos and Yorubas? For Igbos to have stood up against injustice of Lekki killings?
All the videos we watched, its obvious the language of the hoodlums are Yorubas. Again Miyetti Allah have made it clear Tinubu is the one
sponsoring #EndSARS. How come these people never attacked Miyetti Allah?

I think, it should be enough for the protest. Lets watch as Nigeria unfolds. All over South East, I know the level of tension we suffered in the
past 2 days. I have never seen Igbos kill Yorubas anywhere in the east. It will never be good for people trying to give this protest tribal dimension.

Nigeria urgently need either restructuring or break up. hardly one.

Specialadviser...better oil dey ur head this morning cool

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Amhappy(f): 10:30am On Oct 23, 2020
I have family there ooo.

1 Like

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 23, 2020
AsampeteNwaanyi:
they're on recess
Useless Tinubu cretins

i used to think it's a general yoruba thing till I discovered that all these hates are done by buhari and Tinubu's cretins and bastards

Polithiefcians and Policemen need to be taught very bitter lessons. They are the major oppressors of the common man. While the former use their position to oppress, the latter use gun to oppress. If revolution starts now, none of them will be spared to live. But they have now result to subtle begging. Shameless cowards.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by baralatie(m): 10:35am On Oct 23, 2020
Franzinni:
Just imagine !!! Now everyone will pretend they don't know the origin of this

People are now suffering more in this period of lack and uncertainty ..

Breaks my heart
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by baralatie(m): 10:36am On Oct 23, 2020
Amhappy:
I have family there ooo.
pray
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 10:39am On Oct 23, 2020
lol this page is still on page two.

please op change the title to yoruba and igbo clash in Lagos and watch the magic cheesy

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Philistine(m): 10:42am On Oct 23, 2020
Lies. Fake news. I am in Fagba now.

2 Likes

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 10:44am On Oct 23, 2020
Omoluabis know your real enemy

it's neither igbos nor Hausa
but your own people

yes Buhari/Tinubu's urchins among you.

They successfully sabotaged the protest

turned your region against other southerners

denied your murdered brothers the opportunity to get justice by denying the massacre

Yoruba ronu angry

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Anambra1stS0n: 10:45am On Oct 23, 2020
Philistine:
Keep fooling yourself coward

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 10:47am On Oct 23, 2020
Philistine:
lol they don dey come

next is to turn it into igbo vs yoruba fight

check this guy's post and confirm my Tinubu's urchins theory grin

41 Likes

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 23, 2020
When you think your friends are the enemies because your enemies said so. Sincerely speaking, i hate the igbos chest beating life style but i have not seen any report of igbos community fighting with yoruba community in lagos, but i have seen many reports of Hausas community fighting with Yoruba community in Lagos and beyond. When you don't know yourself, anything others tell you about yourself will be what you will accept as yourself.

83 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 10:51am On Oct 23, 2020
kingy1:
When you think your friends are the enemies because your enemies said so. Sincerely speaking, i hate the igbos chest beating life style but i have not seen any report of igbos community fighting with yoruba community in lagos, but i have seen many reports of Hausas community fighting with Yoruba community in Lagos and beyond. When you don't know yourself, anything others tell you about yourself will be what you will accept as yourself.
God bless you

33 Likes

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by ayzTIGER: 10:52am On Oct 23, 2020
They continued deafening silence of Omoluabis against the excesses of their Muslim brethren will come back to hunt all of them if not cautioned now. While the south keep fighting to break free from the status quo afonja muslims are there sabotaging the fight in the interest of Sokoto Caliphate.

17 Likes

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by HAccord: 10:52am On Oct 23, 2020
SpecialAdviser:

As in. It always beat my imagination how most Yorubas will always see Igbos as their real enemies.

I advice all right thinking Igbos especially in Lagos to stay clear of further protests. Igbos never voted Buhari and I see no reason
they will be in fore front dieing for the course. Am sorry to sound this way but recent events of accusing Igbos of burning down Lagos
shows the extent of how myopic people can think. All over Igbo land, there were solidarity action for the Lekki killings.

How come people are stocking tribal tension between Igbos and Yorubas? For Igbos to have stood up against injustice of Lekki killings?
All the videos we watched, its obvious the language of the hoodlums are Yorubas. Again Miyetti Allah have made it clear Tinubu is the one
sponsoring #EndSARS. How come these people never attacked Miyetti Allah?

I think, it should be enough for the protest. Lets watch as Nigeria unfolds. All over South East, I know the level of tension we suffered in the
past 2 days. I have never seen Igbos kill Yorubas anywhere in the east. It will never be good for people trying to give this protest tribal dimension.

Nigeria urgently need either restructuring or break up. We are hardly one.

Fulani and some yoruba muslim agents are ethnicizing the protests in order to destroy it. It is their last straw card to keep the status quo as it for their enjoyment. I confirmed that today on Channels TV.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Dande55: 10:52am On Oct 23, 2020
AsampeteNwaanyi:
Omoluabis know your real enemy

it's neither igbos nor Hausa
but your own people

yes Buhari/Tinubu's urchins among you.

They successfully sabotaged the protest

turned your region against other southerners

denied your murdered brothers the opportunity to get justice by denying the massacre

Yoruba ronu angry

Exactly. They tried causing ethnic tension between their brothers and other southerners even when the evidence is clear. The real Yorubas should stand and tackle these tinubu cult boys. They are causing more harm to the Yorubas.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by AniOmaa: 10:55am On Oct 23, 2020
Reports are coming in that Hausa hoodlums have taken over Fagba, bloodshed everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 23, 2020
AsampeteNwaanyi:
Trust me you'll never see those Tinubu's urchins here

they're busy looking for new propaganda to justify their hatred for igbos
At this time, many Yorubas will support the Hausas to teach the Yorubas lesson

2 Likes

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Dande55: 10:56am On Oct 23, 2020
kingy1:
Not just in Lagos. Igbos don't fight Yorubas in Igbo land. We remain peaceful attacking our leaders and those that directly inflict pains. But these tinubu boys will tell you that Igbos are your problem cos their fulani asslicking demi God said so.

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 10:57am On Oct 23, 2020
Onijagidijagan:

At this time, many Yorubas will support the Hausas to teach the Yorubas lesson
I don't understand
elaborate

7 Likes

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 10:59am On Oct 23, 2020
Dande55:

Exactly. They tried causing ethnic tension between their brothers and other southerners even when the evidence is clear. The real Yorubas should stand and tackle these tinubu cult boys. They are causing more harm to the Yorubas.
quite saddening angry

3 Likes

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by kcnwaigbo: 11:01am On Oct 23, 2020
Helinues and online warriors who have been making threats of Yoruba Ronu since yesterday.Your services are needed at Fagba.Time for action don reach

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by lx3as(m): 11:03am On Oct 23, 2020
CLASSMAN:
y are u guys like this ,i am presently at iju ishaga round about and its very peaceful stop overheating the situation

They are children of Kanu, who's trying hard to cause ethnic trouble but his people will always hail him instead of cautioning him. Many listened to his radio program two nights ago.

They're now turning skirmish between Trailers' drivers and hoodlums in Fagba to mean Hausas killing and burning Yorubas stuff. It's sad if we fall for divide and rule of the enemies. We're stronger if we unite and do away with tribalism.

Those burning are Nigerians not just one ethnic group and the Yorubas should not fall for these enemies trying hard to make it look like one group has hiding agenda; I blame Kanu anyway.

3 Likes

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Dande55: 11:06am On Oct 23, 2020
Real Yorubas should stand up and call these tinubu thugs to order!!

19 Likes

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Redcrafton: 11:07am On Oct 23, 2020
Ogbuu101:

They're lucky its happening during these protest days or the hausa Fulani army and police would've joined their ppl to kill Yorubas as usual,then thiefnuubu's urchins will come online and find a way to blame Igbo.

Na ipob nahh. They used UFO to come to the area last night. - Helinues...

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 23, 2020
lx3as:

They are children of Kanu, who's trying hard to cause ethnic trouble but his people will always hail him instead of cautioning him. Many listened to his radio program two nights ago.

They're now turning skirmish between Trailers' drivers and hoodlums in Fagba to mean Hausas killing and burning Yorubas stuff. It's sad if we fall for divide and rule of the enemies. We're stronger if we unite and do away with tribalism.
is that the best defense you could come up with? Even ur fulani masters will be disappointed with this.... try again foolish coward

35 Likes

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Redcrafton: 11:10am On Oct 23, 2020
lx3as:

...they are children of Kanu....they bribed the trailer drivers and the hoodlums to kill themselves like they did in Ile Ife and Agility Ketu...

How far will your lame propaganda take you?

31 Likes

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 11:14am On Oct 23, 2020
Redcrafton:

...they are children of Kanu....they bribed the trailer drivers and the hoodlums to kill themselves like they did in Ile Ife and Agility Ketu...

How far will your lame propaganda take you?
lol

8 Likes

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by capitalzero: 11:14am On Oct 23, 2020
Divoc:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/10/breaking-fagba-iju-ishaga-boils-over-ethnic-clash/

A gunshot lead to world war 1. Some shootings in lekki lead to anarchy in most states.
Soldiers or guns don't bring peace but destruction

6 Likes

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 11:14am On Oct 23, 2020
God bless lalasticlala

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Prisoners In Brazil Captured Playing Football With Heads Of Dead Rivals(graphic) / 2 Men handle Lady’s Breasts, Lure Her Into Sex Romp / Abia State Univerisity Student Beheaded In Imo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.