Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos (85070 Views)

Four Arrested As Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Ogun / Huge Python Killed At Iju River, Ogun State (Photos) / Gunshots, Violence Rock Jos As Hausa Youths Block Tina Junction Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by SuperStriker: 11:15am On Oct 23, 2020
Una dey see?
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 23, 2020
SpecialAdviser:

As in. It always beat my imagination how most Yorubas will always see Igbos as their real enemies.

I advice all right thinking Igbos especially in Lagos to stay clear of further protests. Igbos never voted Buhari and I see no reason
they will be in fore front dieing for the course. Am sorry to sound this way but recent events of accusing Igbos of burning down Lagos
shows the extent of how myopic people can think. All over Igbo land, there were solidarity action for the Lekki killings.

How come people are stocking tribal tension between Igbos and Yorubas? For Igbos to have stood up against injustice of Lekki killings?
All the videos we watched, its obvious the language of the hoodlums are Yorubas. Again Miyetti Allah have made it clear Tinubu is the one
sponsoring #EndSARS. How come these people never attacked Miyetti Allah?

I think, it should be enough for the protest. Lets watch as Nigeria unfolds. All over South East, I know the level of tension we suffered in the
past 2 days. I have never seen Igbos kill Yorubas anywhere in the east. It will never be good for people trying to give this protest tribal dimension.

Nigeria urgently need either restructuring or break up. We are hardly one.

I tell you, let them face their music,they were all here shouting Sai Baba then

6 Likes

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Kingdemu: 11:16am On Oct 23, 2020
I said it yesterday. All the hullabaloo will later end on top the head of the innocent Hausa man who wasn't even part of the so called peaceful protest ab initio

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by gassbee: 11:16am On Oct 23, 2020
What are d security forces doing,
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by mynd1(f): 11:16am On Oct 23, 2020
This is bad.
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by rainerboy1010: 11:16am On Oct 23, 2020
Issorite

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by lx3as(m): 11:16am On Oct 23, 2020
Redcrafton:

...they are children of Kanu....they bribed the trailer drivers and the hoodlums to kill themselves like they did in Ile Ife and Agility Ketu...

How far will your lame propaganda take you?
Painfully you didn't read what I quoted. Coming online to instigate fight between Yorubas and Hausas was what Kanu was doing two nights ago to instigate fight between Igbos and Yorubas to his own ulterior motives. He should have kept quiet rather but you guys see nothing wrong with what he did.

2 Likes

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Mentcee(m): 11:17am On Oct 23, 2020
Let the Yoruba Muslims blame the Igbos

4 Likes

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 23, 2020
May God heal our land.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by DontBullshitMe: 11:18am On Oct 23, 2020
Nawa ooh

Sadly, Nigeria is still clearly divided along ethnic lines.

But it is #EndSARS that will miraculously save the country. Mtcheew.
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Badboiz(m): 11:18am On Oct 23, 2020
AsampeteNwaanyi:
angry

while they're busy looking for non existing propaganda just to quench their hatred for igbos
Hausas are boldly killing them in their own soil.

to the real Omoluabis let me frankly tell you this.
your enemies are not igbos, Hausa or any other tribe
your enemies are the people you called brothers yes I'm talking about pro Buhari/Tinubu's urchins among you guys
yes they're your real enemies and dangerous one for that matter.
there's nothing more dangerous than enemy within.
if they can totally deny Lekki massacre (that has more Yoruba casualty) even when the governor confirmed it just to absolve Tinubu and Buhari from the blame
You gonna watch your back against these people.

a word is enough for the wise

As in, people will just come up with propaganda, that was how Madridguy said yourubas are angry obi of onitsha's palace wasn't burned.

They always bring tribalism into things and the unfortunate thing is that some gullible people always, always believe them.

21 Likes

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by IJOBA2: 11:18am On Oct 23, 2020
WE WILL SETTLE OUR FAMILY BUSINESS OURSELVES
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by SuperStriker: 11:18am On Oct 23, 2020
Odvanguard, richie240 come and see Igbos again.

3 Likes

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Danzakidakura(m): 11:18am On Oct 23, 2020
Esseite:
It's time we the sane society come out in numbers to reclaim our society.. the rogues and criminals have bitten enough..

The same way we cleaned the protest grounds, we need to clean up our society.
bro the best thing now is if you are from East or Niger dalter stay clear from any protest find a weapon and defend yourself if they come to your house.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Afolabimills(m): 11:19am On Oct 23, 2020
SpecialAdviser:

As in. It always beat my imagination how most Yorubas will always see Igbos as their real enemies.

I advice all right thinking Igbos especially in Lagos to stay clear of further protests. Igbos never voted Buhari and I see no reason
they will be in fore front dieing for the course. Am sorry to sound this way but recent events of accusing Igbos of burning down Lagos
shows the extent of how myopic people can think. All over Igbo land, there were solidarity action for the Lekki killings.

How come people are stocking tribal tension between Igbos and Yorubas? For Igbos to have stood up against injustice of Lekki killings?
All the videos we watched, its obvious the language of the hoodlums are Yorubas. Again Miyetti Allah have made it clear Tinubu is the one

I think, it should be enough for the protest. Lets watch as Nigeria unfolds. All over South East, I know the level of tension we suffered in the
past 2 days. I have never seen Igbos kill Yorubas anywhere in the east. It will never be good for people trying to give this protest tribal dimension.

it's not all Yorubas that sees igbo as enemies but reality n with fact hausa fulani are our problem it's obvious only fools doubt this

22 Likes

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by dammyzee1(m): 11:19am On Oct 23, 2020
Mumu
SpecialAdviser:

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by mamaafrik(m): 11:19am On Oct 23, 2020
Can anyone confirm??
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Tonniex: 11:19am On Oct 23, 2020
Awon oloriburuku

6 Likes

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Danzakidakura(m): 11:20am On Oct 23, 2020
CLASSMAN:
y are u guys like this ,i am presently at iju ishaga round about and its very peaceful stop overheating the situation
Vanguard is overheating the situation.keep denying till they meet you and your wife in the bed.

10 Likes

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Jostoman: 11:21am On Oct 23, 2020
post=95237820:

They're suffering from mental slavery from Sokoto Caliphate, you can't see them on this thread but if the tittle was Igbo against Yoruba they will be opening silly thread all over Nairaland

Cc NGpatriot
shame on them

12 Likes

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Afolabimills(m): 11:21am On Oct 23, 2020
Kingdemu:
I said it yesterday. All the hullabaloo will letter end on top the head of the innocent Hausa man who wasn't part of the so called peaceful protest ab initio
how are they d hausa innocent pls tell me they hijacked d peaceful protest right from Abuja

20 Likes

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Eriokanmi: 11:21am On Oct 23, 2020
AsampeteNwaanyi:
Trust me you'll never see those Tinubu's urchins here

they're busy looking for new propaganda to justify their hatred for igbos
Ma dawon lohun

5 Likes

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Odingo1: 11:21am On Oct 23, 2020
Yoruba will leave the real enemies that is killing them in their own land and be chasing shadows.

15 Likes

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Donedeal1(m): 11:21am On Oct 23, 2020
CLASSMAN:
y are u guys like this ,i am presently at iju ishaga round about and its very peaceful stop overheating the situation
Soro soke Jo, you should have placed a cause on the op for the misinformation of the general public just to heat up the structure, but the blood of the innocent will hunt this evil agent.
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 23, 2020
CLASSMAN:
I don't why people exaggerates and incite and fuel violence
I am fed up already, they are still all over Twitter calling for more protest, I really don't get, they want more people loosing their source of livelihood

1 Like

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Hier(m): 11:22am On Oct 23, 2020
SpecialAdviser:

The Hausas brought in tribalism into the Endsars movement. They mean no good for Igbos and Yorubas. Their plan has falled

20 Likes

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Eriokanmi: 11:22am On Oct 23, 2020
SpecialAdviser:

Hausa fulanis are our worst enemies in Nigeria, always causing violence. Unfortunately, tinubu played in their hands

13 Likes

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Agbegbaorogboye: 11:22am On Oct 23, 2020
AsampeteNwaanyi:
angry

while they're busy looking for non existing propaganda just to quench their hatred for igbos
Hausas are boldly killing them in their own soil.

to the real Omoluabis let me frankly tell you this.
your enemies are not igbos, Hausa or any other tribe
your enemies are the people you called brothers yes I'm talking about pro Buhari/Tinubu's urchins among you guys
yes they're your real enemies and dangerous one for that matter.
there's nothing more dangerous than enemy within.
if they can totally deny Lekki massacre (that has more Yoruba casualty) even when the governor confirmed it just to absolve Tinubu and Buhari from the blame
You gonna watch your back against these people.

a word is enough for the wise
There's sense in what you're saying.

16 Likes

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Princeps: 11:22am On Oct 23, 2020
Kingdemu:
I said it yesterday. All the hullabaloo will letter end on top the head of the innocent Hausa man who wasn't part of the so called peaceful protest ab initio
Innocent hausa man What is innocent about them? You are a very foolish person. Stupid aboki.

15 Likes

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Jerrick(m): 11:23am On Oct 23, 2020
CLASSMAN:
I'm gradually disliking this useless Nairaland and the foolish owner Seun Osewa for promoting fake fake news.

3 Likes

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Eastlink(m): 11:23am On Oct 23, 2020
AsampeteNwaanyi:
they're on recess
Useless Tinubu cretins

i used to think it's a general yoruba thing till I discovered that all these hates are done by buhari and Tinubu's cretins and bastards
Exactly! The cretins have sold their souls. They want a tribal crisis in Lagos in order to elevate their runway boss. Their interest is not the general wellbeing of Yorubaland, their intention will continue to be exposed by God Almighty.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

2 Men handle Lady’s Breasts, Lure Her Into Sex Romp / Abia State Univerisity Student Beheaded In Imo (Photos) / Kidnapper, Evans Paraded Alongside His Gang Members (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.