Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,047 members, 7,799,549 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos (85027 Views)

Four Arrested As Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Ogun / Huge Python Killed At Iju River, Ogun State (Photos) / Gunshots, Violence Rock Jos As Hausa Youths Block Tina Junction Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by mamaafrik(m): 11:23am On Oct 23, 2020
Emotionss:
Please stop
Please stop all this is not necessarily. They are succeeding is dividing us through ethnic and tribal lines
our southern people will not see this,imagine the unity we saw is reflected in ballotbox,the Hausa knows they will be gone.
Let's stand against the division call.

4 Likes

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Rokingj: 11:24am On Oct 23, 2020
Fake news..

1 Like

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by GeneralPula: 11:24am On Oct 23, 2020
CLASSMAN:
y are u guys like this ,i am presently at iju ishaga round about and its very peaceful stop overheating the situation

Fake news everywhere..
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Onabanj(m): 11:24am On Oct 23, 2020
SpecialAdviser:

As in. It always beat my imagination how most Yorubas will always see Igbos as their real enemies.

I advice all right thinking Igbos especially in Lagos to stay clear of further protests. Igbos never voted Buhari and I see no reason
they will be in fore front dieing for the course. Am sorry to sound this way but recent events of accusing Igbos of burning down Lagos
shows the extent of how myopic people can think. All over Igbo land, there were solidarity action for the Lekki killings.

How come people are stocking tribal tension between Igbos and Yorubas? For Igbos to have stood up against injustice of Lekki killings?
All the videos we watched, its obvious the language of the hoodlums are Yorubas. Again Miyetti Allah have made it clear Tinubu is the one
sponsoring #EndSARS. How come these people never attacked Miyetti Allah?

I think, it should be enough for the protest. Lets watch as Nigeria unfolds. All over South East, I know the level of tension we suffered in the
past 2 days. I have never seen Igbos kill Yorubas anywhere in the east. It will never be good for people trying to give this protest tribal dimension.

Nigeria urgently need either restructuring or break up. We are hardly one.

No one is stalking anyone. but if you would listen to what Nnamdi Kanu was saying on 21-10-2020 calling Igbos to destroy Yorubaland and they should kill certain targeted personalities. You would understand why some Yoruba are beginning to suspect foul play

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Rokingj: 11:25am On Oct 23, 2020
SpecialAdviser:

As in. It always beat my imagination how most Yorubas will always see Igbos as their real enemies.

I advice all right thinking Igbos especially in Lagos to stay clear of further protests. Igbos never voted Buhari and I see no reason
they will be in fore front dieing for the course. Am sorry to sound this way but recent events of accusing Igbos of burning down Lagos
shows the extent of how myopic people can think. All over Igbo land, there were solidarity action for the Lekki killings.

How come people are stocking tribal tension between Igbos and Yorubas? For Igbos to have stood up against injustice of Lekki killings?
All the videos we watched, its obvious the language of the hoodlums are Yorubas. Again Miyetti Allah have made it clear Tinubu is the one
sponsoring #EndSARS. How come these people never attacked Miyetti Allah?

I think, it should be enough for the protest. Lets watch as Nigeria unfolds. All over South East, I know the level of tension we suffered in the
past 2 days. I have never seen Igbos kill Yorubas anywhere in the east. It will never be good for people trying to give this protest tribal dimension.

Nigeria urgently need either restructuring or break up. We are hardly one.
fake news
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Tyche(m): 11:25am On Oct 23, 2020
lx3as:

They are children of Kanu, who's trying hard to cause ethnic trouble but his people will always hail him instead of cautioning him. Many listened to his radio program two nights ago.

They're now turning skirmish between Trailers' drivers and hoodlums in Fagba to mean Hausas killing and burning Yorubas stuff. It's sad if we fall for divide and rule of the enemies. We're stronger if we unite and do away with tribalism.

Those burning are Nigerians not just one ethnic group and the Yorubas should not fall for these enemies trying hard to make it look like one group has hiding agenda; I blame Kanu anyway.

Continue blaming Kanu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Princedapace(m): 11:25am On Oct 23, 2020
kingy1:
When you think your friends are the enemies because your enemies said so. Sincerely speaking, i hate the igbos chest beating life style but i have not seen any report of igbos community fighting with yoruba community in lagos, but i have seen many reports of Hausas community fighting with Yoruba community in Lagos and beyond. When you don't know yourself, anything others tell you about yourself will be what you will accept as yourself.

Lol, igbos and yorubas are paddies in real life. They Bleep them selves, party, click, roll wella, do business, sit and drink. Forget all the noise online. They are done mainly by those who push the narrative from northern elites to keep southern Nigeria divided. They know that the day igbos and yorubas unite politically, that would be the end of the northern elites.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Jerrick(m): 11:25am On Oct 23, 2020
Eriokanmi:
Hausa fulanis are our worst enemies in Nigeria, always causing violence. Unfortunately, tinubu played in their hands
Please, let's confirm the authenticity of the news before sparking tribal war oo. I am Yoruba.
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Agbegbaorogboye: 11:25am On Oct 23, 2020
AsampeteNwaanyi:
trust me this thread would have been more than 20 pages now

they're just lazy bastards suffering from inferiority complex
real Omoluabis are out there doing business with igbos learning from each other to better their lives and that of their generation while these urchins are lazing about waiting for Tinubu to chase igbos out of Lagos so they can take over their properties
You wonder why they worship Tinubu like god.
Useless lazy Buhari/Tinubu's urchins
You're still making sense

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Emily22(m): 11:26am On Oct 23, 2020
CLASSMAN:
y are u guys like this ,i am presently at iju ishaga round about and its very peaceful stop overheating the situation

Infact, I just comot for Balogun bustop....nothing at all...... everywhere calm
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by GeneralPula: 11:26am On Oct 23, 2020
AsampeteNwaanyi:
lol this page is still on page two.

please op change the title to yoruba and igbo clash in Lagos and watch the magic cheesy

See as you dey masturbate ontop fake news..

Flatinoz with their madness sha..

5 Likes

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by olajyde3: 11:26am On Oct 23, 2020
Divoc:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/10/breaking-fagba-iju-ishaga-boils-over-ethnic-clash/
......rooms to let ,single room,double room,2bedroom self contain,one bedroom self contain.address Ipaja command .......Gsm07030498217,09027024829,availability of portable water and security gate ........

1 Share

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Agbegbaorogboye: 11:27am On Oct 23, 2020
AsampeteNwaanyi:
they're on recess
Useless Tinubu cretins

i used to think it's a general yoruba thing till I discovered that all these hates are done by buhari and Tinubu's cretins and bastards
Na dem o
We the real omoluabis know though Igbo have their excesses, they are not our enemies.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Tochj(m): 11:27am On Oct 23, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Op this is fake news and all the dead body's you see are photoshoots
Burning of Tvc is Photoshop
Burning of Sanwo Mom home is Photoshop
Burning of other properties are all Photoshop
Infact Lagos is safe

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by oluwaahmed: 11:27am On Oct 23, 2020
OP this is old news. The crisis in fagba started on the lekki toll gate massacre day. The army has since quelled the crisis. It was a skirmish between hausa cattle herders in the abattoir at iju and protesters at fagba junction. Cattle was being brought to the abattoir but were stuck in traffic throughout the whole day until the cattle started dying of heat and thirst. The hausa went to tell the protesters to allow them pass but the agberos no gree so hausa regrouped and fought them. Houses were torched, a children's clinic was also vandalised but the army has restored normalcy...

Pls dis old gist. People in rivers state, I am hearing Fulani herdsmen have invaded obigbo and are moving down to eleme, pls confirm for us.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by GeneralPula: 11:28am On Oct 23, 2020
Philistine:
Lies. Fake news. I am in Fagba now.

Thanks for the update bro..

They will destroy Nairaland once people can no longer find genuine news on here. More than 50% of what they posted everyday are either fake or unverified..
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by SmartPolician: 11:28am On Oct 23, 2020
AsampeteNwaanyi:
lol this page is still on page two.

please op change the title to yoruba and igbo clash in Lagos and watch the magic cheesy

That's enough

You have made your point
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by OwenJesse27(m): 11:28am On Oct 23, 2020
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by meobizy(f): 11:29am On Oct 23, 2020
Yet we should believe someone when he claims this forum is against secession. With such a title, is it not obvious that tribal comments are invited?

What is the Islamic ruling regarding #EndSars protests? I’m shocked to see the religion identifies modern flying vehicles. I always thought it remained in the age of camels and donkeys.
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by DexterousOne(m): 11:29am On Oct 23, 2020
NeverBrokeAgainG:
Where are the Yoruba Ronu Association of Nigeria??

they will not come here to Ronu as Usual.

when they Now See An igbo Man Buying Akara on the Street they will start Screaming Yoruba Ronu Upandan

Dont mind them

The mischievous ones amongst them will always want to pick on us
For reasons best known to then

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by hybridblood07(m): 11:29am On Oct 23, 2020
Are you willing to die??
Esseite:
It's time we the sane society come out in numbers to reclaim our society.. the rogues and criminals have bitten enough..

The same way we cleaned the protest grounds, we need to clean up our society.
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 11:29am On Oct 23, 2020
Tochj:

Burning of Tvc is Photoshop
Burning of Sanwo Mom home is Photoshop
Burning of other properties are all Photoshop
Infact Lagos is safe
grin

2 Likes

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Myself2(m): 11:29am On Oct 23, 2020
AsampeteNwaanyi:
Trust me you'll never see those Tinubu's urchins here

they're busy looking for new propaganda to justify their hatred for igbos

Pay them no mind my darling

They’re just a pathetic bunch

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by seeniyke(m): 11:29am On Oct 23, 2020
there is relative peace in iju ishaga fagba
plsssssssssssssssssssssss stop this fake news
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by lx3as(m): 11:30am On Oct 23, 2020
Tyche:

Continue blaming Kanu

If he hadn't made those senseless comments and the call-in of his guys no one would have brought in ethnic colouration because he gave the people at the other side to find a platform to link everything to tribal 'wahala'.
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by DexterousOne(m): 11:30am On Oct 23, 2020
SmartPolician:

That's enough

You have made your point

The person you quoted has a point

Where are those fools propagating "Yoruba Ronu" right now?

Dont they know this thing is beyond ethnicity now ?

1 Like

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Eriokanmi: 11:30am On Oct 23, 2020
CLASSMAN:
but this was confirmed by a reputable newspaper oo. You dey lie. I dey vex already oo if true...
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by otokx(m): 11:30am On Oct 23, 2020
Verify and reverify
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by loveth360(f): 11:31am On Oct 23, 2020
NeverBrokeAgainG:
Where are the Yoruba Ronu Association of Nigeria??

they will not come here to Ronu as Usual.

when they Now See An igbo Man Buying Akara on the Street they will start Screaming Yoruba Ronu Upandan
Leave those haters.

1 Like

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by hybridblood07(m): 11:31am On Oct 23, 2020
This news is two days ago bro. No mind then
CLASSMAN:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Prisoners In Brazil Captured Playing Football With Heads Of Dead Rivals(graphic) / 2 Men handle Lady’s Breasts, Lure Her Into Sex Romp / Abia State Univerisity Student Beheaded In Imo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.