Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

Why Muslim Must Be Calm Before Acting. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Muslim Must Be Calm Before Acting. (296 Views)

Seminarian Slumped And Died While Acting Passion Of Christ Drama In Imo (photo) / Why Muslim Women Love Marrying Christian Men / Must Read: 12 Things Every Muslim Must Do During The Month Of Ramadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Muslim Must Be Calm Before Acting. by tunday2020(m): 1:09pm On Oct 23, 2020
It is no doubt that as human, we are prone to be carried away and react and even overreact in some unpleasant circumstances but we must be cautious and prolong our reaction in other not to overshot and thereby causing more damaged than expected.

The recent development in #Lekki that led to shooting of protesters by yet to be identified "Soldiers" has generated a reaction that have cost Lagos state and Lagosians more than they bargained for.

Sometimes, what we see may actually not be the truth of an event! But if we prolong our reaction, maybe we can safe lives and prevent wanton destruction of lives and properties.

The prophet said "he that call people to good, will have the same reward" for every souls unjustly taken due to your wrong information, you shall earn the reward equal to the perpetrators.

Let quickly take a look at the story if Kidir and Prophet Musa as narrated by Allah in the glorious Qur'an. Qur'an 18:66-82

66. Moses said to him, “May I follow you, so that you may teach me some of the guidance you were taught?”

67. He said, “You will not be able to endure with me.

68. And how will you endure what you have no knowledge of?”

69. He said, “You will find me, God willing, patient; and I will not disobey you in any order of yours.”

70. He said, “If you follow me, do not ask me about anything, until I myself make mention of it to you.”

71. So they set out. Until, when they had boarded the boat, he holed it. He said, “Did you hole it, to drown its passengers? You have done something awful.”

72. He said, “Did I not tell you that you will not be able to endure with me?”

73. He said, “Do not rebuke me for forgetting, and do not make my course difficult for me.”

74. Then they set out. Until, when they encountered a boy, he killed him. He said, “Did you kill a pure soul, who killed no one? You have done something terrible.”

75. He said, “Did I not tell you that you will not be able to endure with me?”

76. He said, “If I ask you about anything after this, then do not keep company with me. You have received excuses from me.”

77. So they set out. Until, when they reached the people of a town, they asked them for food, but they refused to offer them hospitality. There they found a wall about to collapse, and he repaired it. He said, “If you wanted, you could have obtained a payment for it.”

78. He said, “This is the parting between you and me. I will tell you the interpretation of what you were unable to endure.

79. As for the boat, it belonged to paupers working at sea. I wanted to damage it because there was a king coming after them seizing every boat by force.

80. As for the boy, his parents were believers, and we feared he would overwhelm them with oppression and disbelief.

81. So we wanted their Lord to replace him with someone better in purity, and closer to mercy.

82. And as for the wall, it belonged to two orphaned boys in the city. Beneath it was a treasure that belonged to them. Their father was a righteous man. Your Lord wanted them to reach their maturity, and then extract their treasure—as a mercy from your Lord. I did not do it of my own accord. This is the interpretation of what you were unable to endure.”

From the above, we can see how Kidir tried to persuade Musa to take calm and watch! But Musa overreacted ad human thereby losing the chance to tag from the knowledge of Kidir.

And we must all be ready to please our parts in feature peace to Lagos and other parts of the country where hoodlums have hijacked the protest to carry out their nefarious acts.

Allah say in Qur'an 8:25
And fear a trial which will not strike those who have wronged among you exclusively, and know that Allah is severe in penalty.

If we refuse to play our part to restore peace, we may end up been consumed in this crisis.

Allah further says in Qur'an 49:6
O you who believe! If some transgressor brings you news (that requires taking action), verify it carefully (before you believe and act upon it), lest you harm a people in ignorance and then become regretful for what you have done.

Don't join in spreading fake news to avoid hatred and calamities that may follow.

May Allah accept our Ibaadah.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=400514431328295&id=109122590467482
Re: Why Muslim Must Be Calm Before Acting. by enilove(m): 2:52pm On Oct 23, 2020
tunday2020:
It is no doubt that as human, we are prone to be carried away and react and even overreact in some unpleasant circumstances but we must be cautious and prolong our reaction in other not to overshot and thereby causing more damaged than expected.

The recent development in #Lekki that led to shooting of protesters by yet to be identified "Soldiers" has generated a reaction that have cost Lagos state and Lagosians more than they bargained for.

Sometimes, what we see may actually not be the truth of an event! But if we prolong our reaction, maybe we can safe lives and prevent wanton destruction of lives and properties.

The prophet said "he that call people to good, will have the same reward" for every souls unjustly taken due to your wrong information, you shall earn the reward equal to the perpetrators.

Let quickly take a look at the story if Kidir and Prophet Musa as narrated by Allah in the glorious Qur'an. Qur'an 18:66-82

66. Moses said to him, “May I follow you, so that you may teach me some of the guidance you were taught?”

69. He said, “You will find me, God willing, patient; and I will not disobey you in any order of yours.”

70. He said, “If you follow me, do not ask me about anything, until I myself make mention of it to you.”

71. So they set out. Until, when they had boarded the boat, he holed it. He said, “Did you hole it, to drown its passengers? You have done something awful.”

73. He said, “Do not rebuke me for forgetting, and do not make my course difficult for me.”

74. Then they set out. Until, when they encountered a boy, he killed him. He said, “Did you kill a pure soul, who killed no one? You have done something terrible.”

76. He said, “If I ask you about anything after this, then do not keep company with me. You have received excuses from me.”

77. So they set out. Until, when they reached the people of a town, they asked them for food, but they refused to offer them hospitality. There they found a wall about to collapse, and he repaired it. He said, “If you wanted, you could have obtained a payment for it.”

78. He said, “This is the parting between you and me. I will tell you the interpretation of what you were unable to endure.

79. As for the boat, it belonged to paupers working at sea. I wanted to damage it because there was a king coming after them seizing every boat by force.

80. As for the boy, his parents were believers, and we feared he would overwhelm them with oppression and disbelief.

81. So we wanted their Lord to replace him with someone better in purity, and closer to mercy.

82. And as for the wall, it belonged to two orphaned boys in the city. Beneath it was a treasure that belonged to them. Their father was a righteous man. Your Lord wanted them to reach their maturity, and then extract their treasure—as a mercy from your Lord. I did not do it of my own accord. This is the interpretation of what you were unable to endure.”

From the above, we can see how Kidir tried to persuade Musa to take calm and watch! But Musa overreacted ad human thereby losing the chance to tag from the knowledge of Kidir.

And we must all be ready to please our parts in feature peace to Lagos and other parts of the country where hoodlums have hijacked the protest to carry out their nefarious acts.

And fear a trial which will not strike those who have wronged among you exclusively, and know that Allah is severe in penalty.

If we refuse to play our part to restore peace, we may end up been consumed in this crisis.

O you who believe! If some transgressor brings you news (that requires taking action), verify it carefully (before you believe and act upon it), lest you harm a people in ignorance and then become regretful for what you have done.

Don't join in spreading fake news to avoid hatred and calamities that may follow.

That is why Islam is of the devil.If not , how can you be justifying the killing of an innocent boy ?

You better give your life to Jesus Christ and be save from eternal place in hell.
Re: Why Muslim Must Be Calm Before Acting. by tunday2020(m): 5:02pm On Oct 23, 2020
enilove:

That is why Islam is of the devil.If not , how can you be justifying the killing of an innocent boy ?

You better give your life to Jesus Christ and be save from eternal place in hell.
This post is specifically for the Muslims, thank you
Re: Why Muslim Must Be Calm Before Acting. by enilove(m): 6:44pm On Oct 23, 2020
tunday2020:

That was a mistake on your part.

There is a section made for ONLY Muslims. You should have posted it there , if you weren't expecting comments from non- Muslims.
Re: Why Muslim Must Be Calm Before Acting. by tunday2020(m): 11:46pm On Oct 23, 2020
enilove:

That was a mistake on your part.

There is a section made for ONLY Muslims. You should have posted it there , if you weren't expecting comments from non- Muslims.

Nothing bad if you read it but your understanding of it is left to you.
Re: Why Muslim Must Be Calm Before Acting. by enilove(m): 11:47am On Oct 24, 2020
tunday2020:

Nothing bad if you read it but your understanding of it is left to you.

That was exactly why I read it and had to correct you to stop CALLING EVIL GOOD.

Killing of an innocent child because he might become an unbeliever is nothing but evil .

Go and pray to your Creator ( don't say Allah ) to show you the true way to Him. If you don't , when you die , you will go to hell.
Re: Why Muslim Must Be Calm Before Acting. by Lightangel65: 6:00pm On Oct 24, 2020
tunday2020:

This is no the muslim section though.

But i have always wanted to understand this, why do you Muslims kill christains or other people who are not muslims people who have not done anything wrong to you, innocent people at the cost of living their own lives?
I need a proper explanation from a muslim
Can you clarify this please?
Re: Why Muslim Must Be Calm Before Acting. by tobechi74: 10:05pm On Oct 24, 2020
Killing an infidel. Me, I go ask questions taya
Re: Why Muslim Must Be Calm Before Acting. by TooMuchStuff: 4:22am On Oct 25, 2020
tunday2020:

Fake News.
Fake stories garnished with 5% believable facts.
Distorted truth.
There were fairy tales and fictional characters used by the educational system of the Jews in those days. Those stories common in learning places became holy script of Islam.

(1) (Reply)

Credentials Which Brought The Kingship To David and Joseph / The Illusion Of Religion (series) / Video: See Man Dug Out From Grave After One Year Of Burial Man Still Fresh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.