Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,452 members, 7,808,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

See What Nnamdi Kanu,s Followers Are Planning...pic - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Nnamdi Kanu,s Followers Are Planning...pic (4604 Views)

BREAKING: Nnamdi Kanu´s Lawyer Briefing The Media On Today´s Court Hearing / IPOB : Nnamdi Kanu ‘s Brother Beat And Burnt Woman’s Car And Business / Biafra: Extracts From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu"s Broadcast On April 22, 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu,s Followers Are Planning...pic by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 23, 2020
Abasman008:
Nigga the best way is to destroy things? Thats cowardice ...
Go check MEND and compare it with IPOB whose more fearless whose more heard? Your mouth is online Only...
MEND IS A TERRORIST GROUP BUT IPOB IS NOT.

80% OF MEND MEMBERS ARE IGBOS IF REALLY YOU KNOW...

BUT YOURE A USELESS COWARDLY YORUBA KEYPAD WARRIOR
Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu,s Followers Are Planning...pic by Abasman008(m): 1:53pm On Oct 23, 2020
thunderfirebuha:

You're a coward.

I'm parked in front there now.

Show your cowardly face. Opono.
bastard am under the walk over...
Parked were? When was there a care park at water fountain? It's a roundabout lmao.. as coward as his master in UK
Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu,s Followers Are Planning...pic by Abasman008(m): 1:57pm On Oct 23, 2020
thunderfirebuha:

MEND IS A TERRORIST GROUP BUT IPOB IS NOT.

80% OF MEND MEMBERS ARE IGBOS IF REALLY YOU KNOW...

BUT YOURE A USELESS COWARDLY YORUBA KEYPAD WARRIOR
seeshow you tangled yourself? You say MEND is terriruste and igbos are 80% in it.. what does that make igbos and IPOB?

This is why Democracy might not thrive in BIafra because you people don't think before you talk.. because of exaggerations....

Shaaa o 80% who dash you? See mumu.. you wish..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu,s Followers Are Planning...pic by NGpatriot: 1:58pm On Oct 23, 2020
Bunch of evil terrorists..
Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu,s Followers Are Planning...pic by Jdbrasco2: 2:05pm On Oct 23, 2020
Abasman008:
you think am scared? am at Nwaniba road, uyo. At the 4 lanes water fountain.. come now we'll be waiting for you...

Am a creeksman am fearless.

You want to meet a Niger-Deltan face face? Then you meet my brothers too lmao
Aboki is controlling your oil and your problem is Igbos that are fighting for their freedom. Get sense, dont be brainwashed. Time will come when you will be abandoned to your faith with Nigeria.
Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu,s Followers Are Planning...pic by Abasman008(m): 2:07pm On Oct 23, 2020
Warripikine:

They have failed
and you are a thick Niger Deltan. Shame...
Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu,s Followers Are Planning...pic by ABlAstate: 2:09pm On Oct 23, 2020
Nnamdi kanu bombed Aba yesterday. Abia state is cursed

1 Like

Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu,s Followers Are Planning...pic by Abasman008(m): 2:16pm On Oct 23, 2020
thunderfirebuha:

You have always proven to be an enemy of the Igbos but I'll advice you to be very careful.

In igboland an enemy to one is an enemy to all.

Once again, watch your back because we are everywhere and you have Igbos as friends too.

sharap... Enemy killer behind keyboard..
Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu,s Followers Are Planning...pic by Warripikine: 2:17pm On Oct 23, 2020
Commentor:

Explain why all your threads are sympathetic to the Ipob cause.
Explain why YOU ARE AGAINST RESTRUCTURING Or you shut that your hell hole
Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu,s Followers Are Planning...pic by Commentor: 2:19pm On Oct 23, 2020
Warripikine:

Explain why YOU ARE AGAINST RESTRUCTURING

Ask Ironsi.

When you guys lose out, it is always the system.

Never your fault.
Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu,s Followers Are Planning...pic by Warripikine: 2:20pm On Oct 23, 2020
Commentor:

Ask Ironsi.

When you guys lose out, it is always the system.

Never your fault.
You have not answered the question!!!
Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu,s Followers Are Planning...pic by naite: 2:22pm On Oct 23, 2020
Stop promoting Ethnic hatred. This is a REVOLUTION because the masses are disappointed by the elites. Any Order NNadi gives applies to all regions. You're one of those promoting the Divide and Rule. The South is UNITED and there's nothing like SS, SW, SE in this matter because all states are affected its just that Lagos is the Home of Journalism and that's why every single thing that happens goes on air in a twinkle of a second. Your evil plan to divide us wouldn't work.
Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu,s Followers Are Planning...pic by Warripikine: 2:24pm On Oct 23, 2020
Commentor:

Just say you cannot decrypt simple messages.

It's no surprise.

After all, you are a zombie for Ipob.

Pained Tinubu stooge..
Simply question you no fit answer...
You can't even defend your self..
So you want NIGERIA to continue as presently constituted You are truly an enemy of the state...
Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu,s Followers Are Planning...pic by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 23, 2020
invalidated by the fact that you are Muslim/Hausa - why have you not posted MURIC and AREWA AFC and Northern Governors plans
Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu,s Followers Are Planning...pic by Abasman008(m): 2:27pm On Oct 23, 2020
LaEvilIMiss:
invalidated by the fact that you are Muslim/Hausa - why have you not posted MURIC and AREWA AFC and Northern Governors plans
my others posts say I have...but you bevabec you don't make findings before you talk, just like you don't know how BIafra will be ruled rush to talk... Mout mouth
Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu,s Followers Are Planning...pic by Commentor: 2:27pm On Oct 23, 2020
Warripikine:

Pained Tinubu stooge..
Simply question you no fit answer...
You can't even defend your self..
So you want NIGERIA to continue as presently constituted You are truly an enemy of the state...

Hehe.

Ipob Zombie, I am not answerable to you .

Go and meet Nnamdi Kanu.

I heard he is dead anyway.

grin
Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu,s Followers Are Planning...pic by Abasman008(m): 2:35pm On Oct 23, 2020
Jdbrasco2:
Aboki is controlling your oil and your problem is Igbos that are fighting for their freedom. Get sense, dont be brainwashed. Time will come when you will be abandoned to your faith with Nigeria.
at least aboki is controlling it and you are buying it too...what's your coal sitting under you doing?
Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu,s Followers Are Planning...pic by dadavivo: 2:35pm On Oct 23, 2020
Abasman008:
Nnamdi Kanu is live Now on facebook, go and see what what Nnamdi Kanu's followers are planning while the Coward is in UK enjoying a sane life.. shame on the Online Republic of BIafra.
If the igbos know what's good they should choose a sane leader who is going through the pain and hell with them, to lead them out of Nigeria...we the SS will support.

Lol for those quoting me and calling me names, go to Facebook now, he's live..
My comment is in the 2nd picture

Fake news

Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu,s Followers Are Planning...pic by Abasman008(m): 2:38pm On Oct 23, 2020
dadavivo:

Fake news
a fake brained person with head just like his Rubbish bin bag.. who is too lazy to even go online and verify news will come online and mutter the words his mom must have first spoken to him. "Fake"
Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu,s Followers Are Planning...pic by Commentor: 2:38pm On Oct 23, 2020
8x756:
[s][/s]

Was talking about you.
Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu,s Followers Are Planning...pic by Abasman008(m): 2:41pm On Oct 23, 2020
nountma1:
OP You're very wicked and heartless to be promoting tribal hatred and your aim to caused disunity has FAILED. The South (SW, SE, SS) are very strong united in this struggle for a Good life. North is the major problem of this Country. They backward, uneducated, uncivilized, and unproductive in all ratification. Dividing this country would save more lives than this contradiction called OneNigeria. The Oduduwa will make a better country than this shithole
see this one o, were are you from Biko? All of us SS, SE, SW is in Oduduwa? Lmao... I'd rather be in BIafra than be in a new country that have leftist Muslims..if I survive Nigeria, never again am I going to make that mistake...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yoruba Subgroups And Where They Are / Giant Peter Obi Campaign Billboard Erected In Wukari, Taraba State. / Gowon Is Now The Only Person Alive In This Historic Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.