Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

See What Nnamdi Kanu,s Followers Are Planning...pic - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Nnamdi Kanu,s Followers Are Planning...pic (4598 Views)

BREAKING: Nnamdi Kanu´s Lawyer Briefing The Media On Today´s Court Hearing / IPOB : Nnamdi Kanu ‘s Brother Beat And Burnt Woman’s Car And Business / Biafra: Extracts From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu"s Broadcast On April 22, 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu,s Followers Are Planning...pic by Owologbo(m): 2:41pm On Oct 23, 2020
Abasman008:
Nnamdi Kanu is live Now on facebook, go and see what what Nnamdi Kanu's followers are planning while the Coward is in UK enjoying a sane life.. shame on the Online Republic of BIafra.
If the igbos know what's good they should choose a sane leader who is going through the pain and hell with them, to lead them out of Nigeria...we the SS will support.

Lol for those quoting me and calling me names, go to Facebook now, he's live..
My comment is in the 2nd picture
Can you put the link for us to acertain you claim?
and where in SS are you from? Which of the languages do you understand and speak? which state, local government, community are you from?
Answer the above questions if you are not from the cow republic up north.
Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu,s Followers Are Planning...pic by Kloenboi: 2:43pm On Oct 23, 2020
Abasman008:
Nnamdi Kanu is live Now on facebook, go and see what what Nnamdi Kanu's followers are planning while the Coward is in UK enjoying a sane life.. shame on the Online Republic of BIafra.
If the igbos know what's good they should choose a sane leader who is going through the pain and hell with them, to lead them out of Nigeria...we the SS will support.

BECAUSE NO MEMBER OF YOUR FAMILY WAS SHOT AT LEKKI TOLL GATE! CONTINUE..... IT WILL CATCH YOU
Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu,s Followers Are Planning...pic by Abasman008(m): 2:46pm On Oct 23, 2020
Owologbo:

Can you put the link for us to acertain you claim?
and where in SS are you from? Which of the languages do you understand and speak? which state, local government, community are you from?
Answer the above questions if you are not from the cow republic up north.
https://www.facebook.com/MaziNnamdiKanuTheLeaderIPOB/videos/392878958556518/?app=fbl there you go..
Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu,s Followers Are Planning...pic by Abasman008(m): 2:53pm On Oct 23, 2020
Kloenboi:
BECAUSE NO MEMBER OF YOUR FAMILY WAS SHOT AT LEKKI TOLL GATE! CONTINUE..... IT WILL CATCH YOU
meaning you should destroy things?
Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu,s Followers Are Planning...pic by Owologbo(m): 3:15pm On Oct 23, 2020
Abasman008:
https://www.facebook.com/MaziNnamdiKanuTheLeaderIPOB/videos/392878958556518/?app=fbl there you go..
I'm still waiting for the answers to the remaining questions.
Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu,s Followers Are Planning...pic by Jdbrasco2: 3:17pm On Oct 23, 2020
Abasman008:
at least aboki is controlling it and you are buying it too...what's your coal sitting under you doing?
You are a lost course. But its good to know there are sensible Akwa Ibom people who have now realized the truth. Keep living in fool paradise.
Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu,s Followers Are Planning...pic by Abasman008(m): 3:18pm On Oct 23, 2020
Owologbo:

I'm still waiting for the answers to the remaining questions.
Oh...am from Akwa-Abasi-ibom state .
I'm from ikono LGA
I live in Uyo
I speak ibibio and annang
Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu,s Followers Are Planning...pic by Jdbrasco2: 3:22pm On Oct 23, 2020
Abasman008:
at least aboki is controlling it and you are buying it too...what's your coal sitting under you doing?
Yes they are controlling it by force and u can't do anything about it. You can't even get a job there. Only to come online and rant. Brainwashed soul
Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu,s Followers Are Planning...pic by Abasman008(m): 3:22pm On Oct 23, 2020
Jdbrasco2:
You are a lost course. But its good to know there are sensible Akwa Ibom people who have now realized the truth. Keep living in fool paradise.
lost cause because we don't want to be part of you? Akwaibom people would rather be friends with than be a BIafran.
Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu,s Followers Are Planning...pic by Abasman008(m): 3:26pm On Oct 23, 2020
Jdbrasco2:
Yes they are controlling it by force and u can't do anything about it. You can't even get a job there. Only to come online and rant. Brainwashed soul
oh what are you doing about yours?
Aren't we still using naira?

Truth is cost if living in Uyo is way way way cheaper than in Enugu... I have lived in both cities.

Nigga.. am a big fan of Biafra...but Nnamdi Kanu is a coward and instigating people to fight and keep a free throne for him... Him and Sowore, who passed through more? But he's in The k while Sowore is in Nigeria and even lives in Abuja... It's a shame..

Am a creeksman, I wish us both well but with Nnamdi Kanu? No!!

1 Like

Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu,s Followers Are Planning...pic by BuchiPrinzy: 3:28pm On Oct 23, 2020
That man should be declared WANTED.
Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu,s Followers Are Planning...pic by Owologbo(m): 3:28pm On Oct 23, 2020
Abasman008:
Oh...am from Akwa-Abasi-ibom state . I'm from ikono LGA I live in Uyo I speak ibibio and annang
I'm a Deltan; Isoko to be precise. Do you know the difference between invitation and be informed? Know your enemies ok. The Yorubas and the Igbos are not your enemies.

1 Like

Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu,s Followers Are Planning...pic by Kollyman: 3:40pm On Oct 23, 2020
Abass, your Cows are about to run away, go and gather them now before Alhaji will send you to jail.

#PretendingAboki
Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu,s Followers Are Planning...pic by Warripikine: 4:22pm On Oct 23, 2020
Commentor:

Hehe.

Ipob Zombie, I am not answerable to you .

Go and meet Nnamdi Kanu.

I heard he is dead anyway.

grin
A dead man is terrorising you!!!!
Chai..IPOB is formidable!!!
Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu,s Followers Are Planning...pic by Karma0994: 4:27pm On Oct 23, 2020
This is very serious.

This mad Kanu don finally kolo completely.
Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu,s Followers Are Planning...pic by Jdbrasco2: 4:41pm On Oct 23, 2020
Abasman008:

Am a creeksman, I wish us both well but with Nnamdi Kanu? No!!
Nobody is forcing you to be part of the struggle and ofcourse there will be a referendum but why are you creating stupid thread about Biafra. I have met Akwa Ibom people that supports the struggle. I mean what other better option do they even have in this contraption called nija. Quit sabotaging cos the forefathers that did it should be rolling in their graves with regrets. Nnamdi Kalu is not perfect but he is a piercing armour. Any day Sowore pull the kind of influence Kalu has, the government will eliminate him if he is not careful. I pray I doesn't happen. Meanwhile Sowore was used to installed the monster we are facing today. I would have ignored you if you are from the northern region thou.
Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu,s Followers Are Planning...pic by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 23, 2020
Abasman008:
bastard am under the walk over...
Parked were? When was there a care park at water fountain? It's a roundabout lmao.. as coward as his master in UK

Useless urchin.
Useless and brainless vagabond
Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu,s Followers Are Planning...pic by Jdbrasco2: 4:44pm On Oct 23, 2020
Abasman008:
lost cause because we don't want to be part of you? Akwaibom people would rather be friends with than be a BIafran.
See speak for yourself.
Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu,s Followers Are Planning...pic by Abasman008(m): 4:54pm On Oct 23, 2020
thunderfirebuha:

Useless urchin.
Useless and brainless vagabond
lol from experience? Aren't you a fool talking to a supposed mad man?
Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu,s Followers Are Planning...pic by Depressed101: 4:54pm On Oct 23, 2020
ODUBEZE:
All of a sudden, you want to change the narrative from president Buhari ordering the killings of peaceful protesters to IPOB/Nnamdi Kanu

Anyone can create an account and say whatever they please undecided

grin grin cheesy grin for your mind, you sound convincing undecided cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

If only you are this vigilant when it comes to Bokoharam and Fulanis herdmen, they would truly have been technically defeated!!!

abeg leave this people wey just dey blast NL with ethnic bigotry since yesterday... Their 30k will soon visit and na Sars bullet go end am

1 Like

Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu,s Followers Are Planning...pic by OreMI22: 4:59pm On Oct 23, 2020
Decline:
Another paid agents. You' and your pay masters are failures

Fulani herdsmen on Nairaland. They have nothing better to do than loot and turn the peaceful protest into a violent one. But Nigerians will soon confront the Fulanis fullscale unless they stop the nonsense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1x97BBDuY0
Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu,s Followers Are Planning...pic by Proeast2: 5:01pm On Oct 23, 2020
ODUBEZE:
All of a sudden, you want to change the narrative from president Buhari ordering the killings of peaceful protesters to IPOB/Nnamdi Kanu

Anyone can create an account and say whatever they please undecided

grin grin cheesy grin for your mind, you sound convincing undecided cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

If only you are this vigilant when it comes to Bokoharam and Fulanis herdmen, they would truly have been technically defeated!!!

They're all stupid and can't even do a reasonable propaganda.
They've realized that South is gradually closing ranks but those that desperately want to maintain the status quo and their followers keep trying to stop it.

They've all failed!

1 Like

Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu,s Followers Are Planning...pic by kmaster007: 6:16pm On Oct 23, 2020
Abasman008:

I pray war suldnt hppn... all dis mumu way dey shout war if dem see war ehn..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dss Agent Have Hijacked Nairaland. / Deborah Samuel: Reno Omokri Defends Sokoto, Muslims, Islam / Mother Remains Unconscious As Deborah Samuel’s Corpse Arrives Niger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.