Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:24 PM

#lekkimassacre -comedian Ay Shares Emotional Video Of What Happened,the Massacre - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #lekkimassacre -comedian Ay Shares Emotional Video Of What Happened,the Massacre (317 Views)

RMD, Osita Iheme, AY Rock Matching Outfits To 'Christmas In Miami' Movie Premier / Alexx Ekubo Shaves Off His Beard For AY's Movie Project (Photo, Video) / Tacha Kneels Down As Her Grandma Blesses Her, AY Reacts (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#lekkimassacre -comedian Ay Shares Emotional Video Of What Happened,the Massacre by Nuelconcept: 1:46pm On Oct 23, 2020
Nigerian Comedian and Actor Ayo Makun, AY shares a heartfelt emotional video of what happened before the lekki toll gate massacre of October, 20th 2020.
In his words, he said thus, "i was finding my way home after the imposed curfew. my fellow compatriots recognized me, got on my car in motion and insisted that i address them before they would let me go".
Little did i know the worse was coming to a set of peaceful protesters who were completely unarmed.

See video below and to keep you updated with the latest gist and gossips, please subscribe and turn on the notification bell for more videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtZs2js7Occ
Re: #lekkimassacre -comedian Ay Shares Emotional Video Of What Happened,the Massacre by IamPlato(m): 2:16pm On Oct 23, 2020
You guys could sacrifice a little with leaving fun out of it...

You turned your protest in a party, at night it was a music and club concert... That is a sign of unseriousness.

You blocked other Nigerians from going to get their daily bread while you sat there, blocked the road eating chicken. Life doesn't work that way..

Lekki protesters lost focus

Why do you think they attacked lekki protest first after the curfew was placed instead of other protest ground?

Because to them you were not protesting.

Listen to this audio please and let's work with the solution given

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeuybkUdLKc

(1) (Reply)

Wendy Shay Ghana's Favourite Female Artist Disgraces Herself On A Tv Show / Mr & Miss Imo Pageant 2021 (photos + Vote) / List of 2021 Movies Still In Cinemas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.