Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,350 members, 7,780,939 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:56 AM

What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? (76037 Views)

Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) / I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? / My Mother Is Seeing Other Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by thesilentman(m): 2:31pm On Oct 23, 2020
I'm mad right now at all my fellow men.
I just wanna know, what's the gain there?

Recently I almost couldn't believe my ears when SHE (yeah, my capital letters She; my wife) told me that our landlord wooed her. Even told her to quit the house - cleaning schedule for her own daughter.

Imagine! Am looking at his back right now and I feel like stabbing him from behind. Bleep! all.

Some men are big time scumbags.
Imagine, marriage that's not even up to a month. Imagine that bastard.

Sure, am moving house by month-end.
Bleep all Randy men!

256 Likes 27 Shares

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by thaoriginator: 2:33pm On Oct 23, 2020
Other women's wives? grin

Guy calm down. Focus and soro-soke cheesy

285 Likes 10 Shares

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by ibuildstuff(m): 2:34pm On Oct 23, 2020
Other women's wife as per lesbian wife.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Damikjay(m): 2:35pm On Oct 23, 2020
wat do u gain in sleeping with other people daughter or girlfriend. Mr man be mad with ur self first before bringing someone else to the picture

234 Likes 19 Shares

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by thesilentman(m): 2:37pm On Oct 23, 2020
thaoriginator:
Other women's wives? grin

Guy calm down. Focus and soro-soke cheesy
pls don't joke with me right now.go to the joke section for amusement.

373 Likes 12 Shares

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by SUCKCESSFUL: 2:38pm On Oct 23, 2020
What they gain? grin
Probably the same feeling you get when you bunk 'nother guys babe.
I can't really tell but I know it feels good wink

140 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Camelot65: 2:40pm On Oct 23, 2020
At least your wife turned him down, some wouldn't

I'll advice you move out of that house immediately, harming him will spell doom for you alone ...

check your "topic", there's a mistake there

271 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by thesilentman(m): 2:40pm On Oct 23, 2020
Damikjay:
wat do u gain in sleeping with other people daughter or girlfriend.
Mr man be mad with ur self first before bringing someone else to the picture
Don't be naive,am talking house- wives here!

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by chychy12(m): 2:45pm On Oct 23, 2020
@op.. Just like ur signature states...Never allow yourself to be hearttacked by the words of a human or the love of a woman.

The way young guys toast girls up and down and have sex with multiple girls ( other people's girlfriend ) dat is the same way some old men toast woman who are married ( other people's wives ) you can't help it or stop it... If u vex from now till tomorrow it won't change the fact that other men won't toast ur wife. That's nature for u... That's the generation we are.. It's rampant..

230 Likes 17 Shares

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by CAPSLOCKED: 2:45pm On Oct 23, 2020
thesilentman:
Am mad right now at all my fellow men.
I just wanna know. what's the gain there?
Recently I almost couldn't believe my ears when SHE ( yeah,my capital letters She;my wife) told me that our landlord wooed her.

SHE TOLD YOU THIS BECAUSE SHE DOESN'T FIND HIM ATTRACTIVE, AND ALSO BECAUSE HE DIDN'T OFFER A REASONABLE DISCOUNT FROM THE NEXT RENT.

DON'T GET CARRIED AWAY. THOSE DETAILS SHE DOESN'T TELL YOU ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT.

632 Likes 47 Shares

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Dwastarz(m): 2:47pm On Oct 23, 2020

6 Likes

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Damikjay(m): 2:48pm On Oct 23, 2020
thesilentman:

Don't be naive,am talking house- wives here!
Don't be senseless, abi o fe soriburuku ni, if u can't compare and contrast pls don't quote me.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by chychy12(m): 2:49pm On Oct 23, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

SHE TOLD YOU THIS BECAUSE SHE DOESN'T FIND HIM ATTRACTIVE, AND ALSO BECAUSE HE DIDN'T OFFER A REASONABLE DISCOUNT FROM THE NEXT RENT.

Capslock... I sight u... I cold Heineken for u..

92 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by thesilentman(m): 2:50pm On Oct 23, 2020
chychy12:
@op.. Just like ur signature states...Never allow yourself to be hearttacked by the words of a human or the love of a woman.

The way young guys toast girls up and down and have sex with multiple girls ( other people's girlfriend ) dat is the same way some old men toast woman who are married ( other people's wives ) you can't help it or stop it... If u vex from now till tomorrow it won't change the fact that other men won't toast ur wife. That's nature for u... That's the generation we are.. It's rampant..
My signature? Oh I didn't remember thanks for that. What's paining me is that I think he feels that am too small ( young ) to have such a beautiful young wife. Only heaven can help me now.I just wanna teach him a lesson.Am no gentleman.

13 Likes

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by thaoriginator: 2:51pm On Oct 23, 2020
thesilentman:
pls don't joke with me right now.go to the joke section for amusement.
I'm sorry. No vex

8 Likes

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by GeniusJr06(m): 2:53pm On Oct 23, 2020
Isn't it clear? They want a new environment. They do that when the are tired of their own wives which isn't suppose to be so.

10 Likes

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by ojun50(m): 2:53pm On Oct 23, 2020
Clam down harming or running away will not stop other man from asking her out in the new area you are going to

Thank God yr wife rejected him and even told you......

for the main time any tin dat will bring you, him and ur wife together avoid it

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by chychy12(m): 2:54pm On Oct 23, 2020
thesilentman:

My signature? Oh I didn't remember thanks for that. What's paining me is that I think he feels that am too small ( young ) to have such a beautiful young wife. Only heaven can help me now.I just wanna teach him a lesson.Am no gentleman.

Then you have to set him up with ur wife... Make u and ur wife plan and set him up... With that.. Him body go come down...

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Mcreloaded(m): 2:57pm On Oct 23, 2020
When ever you eventually have the answer please let all men know so that there will be ever lasting peace.

This your complaint na old matter even for Bible it happened there.

Please ask more reasonable questions next time and not this difficult question that defies logic.

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by writetopoker2: 3:03pm On Oct 23, 2020
Op shuts hell up.

It should have been, why does married women like sleeping with other people's husband?

Omor, free them, its called mutual interest

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by muller101(m): 3:06pm On Oct 23, 2020
She only told you this, because the landlord's offer was below standard. I am sure your landlord will go back to the drawing board and come back stronger with a mouthwatering bid. Your next post will read thus

"WHY ARE MOST MARRIED WOMAN UNFAITHFUL"

195 Likes 10 Shares

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by thesilentman(m): 3:11pm On Oct 23, 2020
chychy12:

Then you have to set him up with ur wife... Make u and ur wife plan and set him up... With that.. Him body go come down...
lailai.I can't try that.Am moving out by month end.Tnx.

11 Likes

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by thesilentman(m): 3:13pm On Oct 23, 2020
SUCKCESSFUL:
What they gain? grin Probably the same feeling you get when you bunk 'nother guys babe. I can't really tell but I know it feels good wink
common I don't do those shits.

6 Likes

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by thesilentman(m): 3:23pm On Oct 23, 2020
muller101:
She only told you this, because the landlord's offer was below standard. I am sure your landlord will go back to the drawing board and come back stronger with a mouthwatering bid. Your next post will read thus

5 Likes

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by thesilentman(m): 3:24pm On Oct 23, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by OMOJOHN001: 3:31pm On Oct 23, 2020
thesilentman:
Recently I almost couldn't believe my ears when SHE ( yeah,my capital letters She;my wife) told me that our landlord wooed her. Even told her to quit the house- cleaning schedule for her own daughter. Imagine! Am looking at his back right now and I feel like stabbing him from behind. Bleep! all. Some men are big time scumbags.
Imagine,marriage that's not even up to a month.Imagine that bastard.
Sure,am moving house by month-end.
Bleep all Randy men!

Bro let me advice you as a child of God that I am.
Note that your wife won't tell you everything that happened, and again, the man in question will still find his way to con fuse your wife again.

what you will do now is to ask your wife to Record all hia conversation with her,anytime the so called landlord come to her again, If she was able to bring a reasonable recording note to you, and you listened to it. then trust her and know that with that you can win the argument anytime Gbege bust,

If she can't record their conversation with phone, My bro I pity you ooooo. Trust women and Don't trust women.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by JovialJune(f): 3:37pm On Oct 23, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

DON'T GET CARRIED AWAY. THOSE DETAILS SHE DOESN'T TELL YOU ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT.

You are so evil, marriage of barely one month and you want Op to doubt his wife? Someone truthful enough to tell him what's going on? Why are you like this? Most of you are so damaged it's a pity.

218 Likes 11 Shares

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 23, 2020
Op calm down some men are just so unfortunate angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by JovialJune(f): 3:40pm On Oct 23, 2020
[s]
muller101:

[/s]

All of a sudden, she's at fault? Get sense.

68 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by chychy12(m): 3:41pm On Oct 23, 2020
muller101:

Muller101... Laughing here ooo....
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Owologbo(m): 3:52pm On Oct 23, 2020
thesilentman:
Recently I almost couldn't believe my ears when SHE ( yeah,my capital letters She;my wife) told me that our landlord wooed her. Even told her to quit the house- cleaning schedule for her own daughter. Imagine! Am looking at his back right now and I feel like stabbing him from behind. Bleep! all. Some men are big time scumbags.
Imagine,marriage that's not even up to a month.Imagine that bastard.
Sure,am moving house by month-end.
Bleep all Randy men!
Toast your landlord wife before you move out; even in his presence (madness is not restricted to him only).
But make sure youou have gotten a new apartment.
Let him feel the way you felt about his actions. Don't forget to let your wife know you play back move Sha.

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by CAPSLOCKED: 3:57pm On Oct 23, 2020
JovialJune:

You are so evil, marriage of barely one month and you want Op to doubt his wife? Someone truthful enough to tell him what's going on? Why are you like this? Most of you are so damaged it's a pity.

SO SAYS A CHEATING, LYING, MANIPULATIVE CRIMINAL.

88 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

17-Year-Old Boy Marries 16-Year-Old Girl In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photo) / Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) / Ghanaian Father Collapses As His Son Introduces His 'Ugly' Girlfriend To Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.