Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,178 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings (103746 Views)

Lekki Massacre: Burna Boy Makes A Song About Lekki Shootings / Janet Jackson Speaks On EndSARS & Lekki Shootings, Says 'Enough Is Truly Enough' / Emeka Ike Speaks About His New Girlfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by Sheuns(m): 4:22pm On Oct 23, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by MountainView: 4:22pm On Oct 23, 2020
T
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by NextPresido: 4:22pm On Oct 23, 2020
Buhari is a lazy coward

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by Theicecode(m): 4:23pm On Oct 23, 2020
Does she smoke

3 Likes

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by Oovi5(f): 4:23pm On Oct 23, 2020
You did so well
I stan you ma'am �

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by yusufu16: 4:23pm On Oct 23, 2020
How she is i
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 23, 2020
Generations to come will remember the wickedness of 20-10-2020

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by moneyissweet(m): 4:24pm On Oct 23, 2020
You must be a ganja man to know one.

Mokason28:
Weed is written all over her lips

5 Likes

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by abumeinben(m): 4:24pm On Oct 23, 2020
RedPanthar:
Wow

Real heroes. Not Falz the keyboard warrior angry

Really?

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 23, 2020
IDesignLOGO:
I thought I learnt there was no shooting incident at the even

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:25pm On Oct 23, 2020
Where is the shameless army spokesman? He should come and listen to unphotoshopped evidence.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by callydon(m): 4:25pm On Oct 23, 2020
ok
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by IhateMyDad: 4:25pm On Oct 23, 2020
j

1 Like

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 23, 2020
RedPanthar:
Wow
Real heroes. Not Falz the keyboard warrior angry
You are ignorant

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by jaxxy(m): 4:25pm On Oct 23, 2020
The army needs to apologize no matter what. It’s a disgrace on their part and somebody punished for this massacre.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by Oluwaseun2020(m): 4:26pm On Oct 23, 2020
our hero...i thank god you live to tell the story

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by DontBullshitMe: 4:26pm On Oct 23, 2020
According to this video, she (DJ Switch) claimed that the Nigerian soldiers SHOT to kill. They aimed directly at the protesters.

As at when the battery of her phone died, 15 people had been killed.

The survivors (her included) carried the 15 corpse to the feet of the murderers soldiers to show them the damage they had done.

The soldiers took all the bodies to their van.

. . .brief summary

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by somehow: 4:26pm On Oct 23, 2020
Can she confirm how many people died and their names?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by ccollins(m): 4:26pm On Oct 23, 2020
Mokason28:
Weed is written all over her lips
u are not normal. Of the government bribe you to type rubbish on the internet. U better clean your eyes and head. Don't be silly.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by Brandonx(m): 4:26pm On Oct 23, 2020
undecided They even tried to kill her. This is to tell you how far they can go just to cover their tracks. And some insane people would come here creating silly threads to say it's all lies.

Imagine the tension; A dark crowded place, sounds of gunshots I can't even imagine it because it's making nauseous.

@dj switch I would give you a treat when next I'm in lagos.

17 Likes

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 23, 2020
Damn, this is not a country

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by KfashionHubb: 4:26pm On Oct 23, 2020
It's has come to my knowledge that the army and DSS and the BSO are trying hard to find a Scape goat to blame.
Thet are frantically looking for people to tagg they wanna turn the truth on its head.

These organizations have media rooms whose sole aim is to pollute the social media with a satanic agenda and in the process sow discord and mistrust and division and induce state sponsored chaos.

In this case they have always used the igbos as their punch bag.

Immediately after the lekki tollgate shooting ,the state(federal) ordered their media dogs to commence social engineering tactics targeting the igbos .
I followed the trend on all platforms .I am a social engineer too.
I saw the way a single individual with 200 accounts on various social media platform ,bearing hausa fulani names and working for the state(federal) started posting unsubstantiated accusations ,blaming the igbos for the attack on the palace of the oba of Lagos.
Then that same individual, switched to a Yoruba name ,and started supporting the hausa fulani accounts who made the spurious accusations (same person different names).

I watched as the fake news gained currency . Then other rats came in too , same set of trolls, e-rats and BOTs, but this time In greater numbers .
They invaded Naira land, tweeter, Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp groups ,telegram and the comment sections of YouTube videos.

They kept pushing fake news . This social engineering agenda is sponsored by the state (federal) And that makes it greatly silly and worrisome .

Again they threw up another fake news ,that nnamdi kanu ordered Yoruba properties be destroyed .BUT THE MAN CAME OUT SWIFTLY TO DEBUNK THEIR FLIMSY ACCUSATIONS. In social engineering, you have to immediately debunk fake news peddled against you else it gains momentum and looks like the truth to the gullible readers .

And then the troll and e-rats and BOTs who are individuals with multiple accounts across several socia media platforms , started to cook up another narrative.
They skillfully pointed out some Igbo dominated markets in Lagos and asked why they weren't destroyed !! I am a social engineer too.but when I saw this one, I was shocked at the lenght the state (federal)
can go to stereotype a whole tribe just to cause confusion, division and sow discord.

They have forgotten that most of the shops that were burgled in surulere were Igbo owned . They have also forgotten that most of the well stocked shops inside ShopRite are also Igbo owned .

Just to let you know that as it this morning , over 4 ShopRite malls have been looted dry and also one spar mall have also been looted dry.

These troll , e-rats and BOTs working with multiple accounts and bearing hausa fulani names and don't forget they also switch to Yoruba names when they wanna sow discord in the south but maintain the northern names when they wanna praise buhari and the Nigerian military.
These trolls are the real enemies of Nigeria .

PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI ALSO PLAYED THE ETHNIC CARD IN HIS SPEECH. DID ANY OF YOU NOTICE IT?

HE WAS just AFTER APPEASING THE DISGRACED OBA OF LAGOS , BUT HE FORGOT THE FRESHLY MURDERED 22 INNOCENT SOULS IN ZAMFARA, A MURDER THAT HAPPENED BARELY 10HRS BEFORE HIS RECORDED BROADCAST.
HE FORGOT TO MENTION THE #LEKKIMASSACRE.

WELL I just wanna advice you guys to thoroughly sieve through what you read online ,else you will have your sanity stolen by these government sponsored fake news purveyors.

#endsars
D.E.N

97 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by Anaerobi(m): 4:26pm On Oct 23, 2020
we way no get data to watch video, may we kuku read comments

1 Like

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by Stomoney(m): 4:27pm On Oct 23, 2020
Who is the winner from this protest? like for the Polithiefian, Share for the Masses

3 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by spiralwedge(m): 4:27pm On Oct 23, 2020
She needs to be kept safe, prob out of the country or in any of the embassies of the western world in Abuja or Lagos..

And it is urgent. Her video is the major exposé and her words major witness

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by tot(f): 4:27pm On Oct 23, 2020
prodigiousman:
Sad cry those Buhari goons will soon infest this thread like maggots with their hatred, lies. But truth will always be truth no matter how you try to hide it

Those useless beings will soon be here to do their paid job. Their cups will be full very soon - one after the other.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by ceejayluv(m): 4:27pm On Oct 23, 2020
What did she say abeg.... Don't feel like burning MB
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by Adam09: 4:27pm On Oct 23, 2020
Love her or hate her, she is my hero, not attention seekers like Falz, and Davido.

10 Likes

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by Amanda4life: 4:27pm On Oct 23, 2020
Righteousness89:
O GOD!!

I Advice His Excellency,Governor Sanwolu not to use that Place as a toll Gate any more!

Blood Speaks! Blood Unjustly and Wickedly Masacarred without Justice will Cry out!!

For those who Have Sold their Souls to the devil and have Donated themselves to be Instruments to advance Cruelty and Wickedness here or anywhere! You need to be Careful and make repent so Whatever Happened at Lekki till October 20 does not Grab you..

Prayers For all the Families in Pain..

PLEASE DONT TELL THEM NOT TO USE IT AS TOLL GATE AGAIN.

PLEASE ALLOW THEM

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by iboboyswag(m): 4:27pm On Oct 23, 2020
Let the script play on...

1 Like

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by blamingthedevil: 4:28pm On Oct 23, 2020
Where are the dead bodies, names , families ? You guys said 78. But the Governor said only 2 people died in the hospital

10 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Relative Uses Dead Body Of 'kay Low' To Curse SARS. Davido, Banky W React / Ramsey Noah or Desmond Elliot? / Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.