Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,787 members, 7,802,459 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings (103715 Views)

Lekki Massacre: Burna Boy Makes A Song About Lekki Shootings / Janet Jackson Speaks On EndSARS & Lekki Shootings, Says 'Enough Is Truly Enough' / Emeka Ike Speaks About His New Girlfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by Kirchoffs: 5:02pm On Oct 23, 2020
tesppidd:
[s]Give us the identities of the victims of the Lekki massacre.

It's over 72 hours now.[/s]
grin grin grin . Your wailing has just begun.....wicked fellow from the North......No more divide and rule tactics anymore...You've failed woefully slowpoke

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 23, 2020
iboboyswag:

So after we bursted the first sets, they went back to redo the jigijigi... It's OK.

Let script play on.

No just go outside go protest o! I am tired of the RIP's

Thank you for giving this platform to expose you paid SLAVE

1 Like

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by Jdbrasco2: 5:03pm On Oct 23, 2020
Nigsrdumb:

We saw it all, they shot them, but before then they were partying disturbing everyone's peace

Abeg what peace do you have in this country? Shut it if gat nothing to say.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by Nigerianization(m): 5:03pm On Oct 23, 2020
tesppidd:
Why are you guys so devious and mischievous?

When did you change the narrative from "Lekki massacre" to "lives were lost?"

You stupid lots keep holding on to the claim that no life was lost.....whether 'massacre' or 'lives lost', the bottom-line is that AGENTS of the STATE unleashed brute force and death on its CITIZENS whose only offence was holding the NATIONAL FLAG and SINGING the NATIONAL Anthem.

ALL LIVES are precious to GOD and punishment awaits your kind for your bestial attitude towards human life.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by Kaybenny(m): 5:03pm On Oct 23, 2020
Mokason28:
Weed is written all over her lips
Tinubu no dey smoke weed, you never see him lips. who don arrest am.
There are people with natural black lips, abi make them bleach am ni.
mumu try get sense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by Tedpgrass: 5:03pm On Oct 23, 2020
PeacenLove2:

Do you want to go and finish them as well?

Please be mature here and have an intelligent discussion..
I understand emotions are frayed given all the videos abounding on the net..

BUT its been proven some are photoshopped or historical..

Let's be proportionate, debate within reason and desist from mental pandemonium.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by tesppidd: 5:03pm On Oct 23, 2020
maynia:

Good, People are seeing your true colour, I will keep exposing you COW tongue
78 people were "massacred" at Lekki.

After 3 days you are showing us 2 pictures.

Gerroura here mehn.

You're shameless.

3 Likes

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by FuckOsuPigs: 5:03pm On Oct 23, 2020
ThugCheetah:
I thought we Yoruba Muslims swore that there was no killing at lekki toll gate?

You guys have been trying for decades to divide the Yorubas along religious lines...I'm saying it again, it won't work.

Stop wasting your time.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by Tareq1105: 5:04pm On Oct 23, 2020
b3llo:
eeeyaaah..... Am sure she is traumatized.

Yes, she's traumatized but we're yet to see pictures of the victims of the Lekki tollgate massacre or any of their friends and family members.

Let's have their names as a proof of real massacre.

Not one after 72 hrs, not even on any social media.

3 Likes

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by Farki: 5:04pm On Oct 23, 2020
yusufu16:

Lol. He said they are still investigating what killed them. Certainly not from gunshot from the soldiers

https://twitter.com/afronaijanews/status/1318639081316847616?s=09

First you said nobody died, now that you can't counter an APC governor without looking like a bigger fool you said it's not gunshots that killed them.

It must have been people throwing coconuts from Oriental Hotel.

Very soon when the truth comes out that soldiers killed them you will still come here with another lie.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by Villemark: 5:04pm On Oct 23, 2020
Cocobongo:
Come on guys,,, you all know that the youth of today can not pull a bullet from you or save you from problem with out recording first with their phones...pls bring evidence and stop this nigerian movie scene..
This one na TEARS by DAYLIGHT
Fu*k all celebrity who took our brothers to the front line and didn't returned home with them. God won't punish you but Kramer will

Mugu so the bullets wey you see for dia no reach the evidence?

1 Like

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 23, 2020
Jdbrasco2:
Abeg what peace do you have in this country? Shut it if gat nothing to say.

I'm tempted to say serves them right.

Remember when next you want to face the criminal Nigerian government.

Have your priorities straight.
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by Macphenson: 5:05pm On Oct 23, 2020
flokii:
You have not said who sent you yet..

So you gathered protesters at Lekki toll gate after a Legitimate governor of the State imppsed a curfew and all sensible people were off the streets. And like flash you lots started burning and ransacking shops that same night of the alleged shootings. C'mon now!

What do these people take us for sef?

Infact I don't know why she is still walking free.

Curfew started by 9pm, shooting was done at 7pm.

Please use your brain for once.

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by Simpubozz(m): 5:05pm On Oct 23, 2020
Kobicove:
Rubbish!

Why is this lady not yet under arrest?! angry

The government imposed a curfew which you and you co-travellers disobeyed!

That is the reason why we have this calamity on our hands.

As a result of your disobedience of the government's order innocent lives have been lost and people's businesses have been wrecked rendering them bankrupt!!! sad
u b mumu o.. who imposes curfew by noon and expect d same curfew to commence by 4pm knowing full well that pple would be returning from work, and even after d puppet and his cabinet realized how such idea is not feasible , they came to say yen yen yen it’s now 9pm (which many were not even aware) , and the shooting start around 7. U don’t deserve this shalaye but u b mumu

3 Likes

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by EMMY76: 5:05pm On Oct 23, 2020
This lekki toll gate massacre have clearly shown that the hausa/fulani muslim core north don't believe in Nigeria and it's flag how can you massacre unarmed nigerian youths who are only singing the national anthem and waving the nigerian flag? Fulani people are only interested on how to steal the natural resources of other ethnic groups and also how to conquer and dominate them forever.

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by Donaldomo(m): 5:05pm On Oct 23, 2020
You dey cra.ze o

Do you know that?

Kobicove:
Rubbish!

As a result of your disobedience of the government's order innocent lives have been lost and people's businesses have been wrecked rendering them bankrupt!!! sad
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by Chicastle: 5:06pm On Oct 23, 2020
Before the dollurd in Asorock semt soldiers to kill herr citizens, I have seen a lot of hausas saying Buhari shouod semd military to clamp down on innocent citizens this is what they have been saying since last week. And lol and behold

The vegetable still do their needful

May the souls of all the that died at lekki massacre rest in peace
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by DWJOBScom(m): 5:06pm On Oct 23, 2020
tesppidd:
Give us the identities of the victims of the Lekki massacre.

It's over 72 hours now.

I am asking the same question too?
Who are the victim's families?
Can we see any??

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by manunitedbabes: 5:06pm On Oct 23, 2020
cry cry cry cry cry cry hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by Tedpgrass: 5:06pm On Oct 23, 2020
maynia:

Thank you for posting the tweets..

The Human rights NGOs now have details to work with and verify claims.

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by Emac34: 5:06pm On Oct 23, 2020
Mokason28:
And so what
Not everyone who smokes has black lips I don’t smoke either and my lips are black
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by tesppidd: 5:06pm On Oct 23, 2020
Nigerianization:

You stupid lots keep holding on to the claim that no life was lost.....whether 'massacre' or 'lives lost', the bottom-line is that AGENTS of the STATE unleashed brute force and death on its CITIZENS whose only offence was holding the NATIONAL FLAG and SINGING the NATIONAL Anthem.

ALL LIVES are precious to GOD and punishment awaits your kind for your bestial attitude towards human life.
What made it a sensational topic and attracted the international community was that you fools termed it Lekki massacre/genocide.

It wasn't about lives were lost because lives had been lost in other places too.

It attracted particular attention after you tagged it MASSACRE.

Where is the massacre?

1 Like

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by somehow: 5:07pm On Oct 23, 2020
Eriokanmi:
She said the military put the dead bodies inside their van. Had the bodies been released, identifying victims would have been easy. The dead can't speak. People wouldn't be able to ascertain this until they begin coming out and declaring their people missing within a few days from now. Those shells have codes and it could be traced to those who own it. That's another evidence. I can't wait to see those behind the unfortunate attack prosecuted in the ICC

I am waiting for the families of the dead to start coming forward soon if what she said is trie.
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by sylve11: 5:07pm On Oct 23, 2020
hmmm cool
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by DisLifeSha: 5:08pm On Oct 23, 2020
If they actually broke the curfew, arrest is the legal thing to do

Kobicove:
Rubbish!

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by EMMY76: 5:08pm On Oct 23, 2020
Mokason28:

Have you ever been in such a situation before? That lady has been traumatized.
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by Cocobongo(m): 5:08pm On Oct 23, 2020
Villemark:

Mugu so the bullets wey you see for dia no reach the evidence?
Haba my guy..so you never pass this level...
Na wa o...
Sha you sabi DAT song.."them say you know know you go know when time come down you go know"
Pele oooo
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by mamotalk: 5:08pm On Oct 23, 2020
this girl and her gimmick! she try sha, because she dey act script well. what made the whole world to leap before they look needs standing ovation. but one thing I know is that there's hidden agenda into this macabre by Igbos.

3 Likes

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 23, 2020
Tedpgrass:

Thank you for posting the tweets..

The Human rights NGOs now have details yo work with and verify claims.

I'll keep posting them, the least I can do

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by bammo: 5:09pm On Oct 23, 2020
Mokason28:
id!at

1 Like

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 23, 2020
Macphenson:

Curfew started by 9pm, shooting was done at 7pm.

Please use your brain for once.

Falz told them to go home.

Everyone told them to stop the protest temporarily .

I repeat, you can't fight the criminal Nigerian government by being stupid
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by ModestGal(f): 5:09pm On Oct 23, 2020
Sweetgirlmimi:

For them to turn off the lights and removed the camera and shoot is that not enough evidence.
This is a survivor speaking. With the bullets.
How can u prove the bullets never touched anyone.

To be a Buhari supporter u need to loose your conscience
They have been paid

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22) (Reply)

Relative Uses Dead Body Of 'kay Low' To Curse SARS. Davido, Banky W React / Ramsey Noah or Desmond Elliot? / Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.