Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings - Celebrities (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings (103759 Views)

Lekki Massacre: Burna Boy Makes A Song About Lekki Shootings / Janet Jackson Speaks On EndSARS & Lekki Shootings, Says 'Enough Is Truly Enough' / Emeka Ike Speaks About His New Girlfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by ALLFATHER14: 8:27pm On Oct 23, 2020
Cocobongo:
Come on guys,,, you all know that the youth of today can not pull a bullet from you or save you from problem with out recording first with their phones...pls bring evidence and stop this nigerian movie scene..
This one na TEARS by DAYLIGHT
Fu*k all celebrity who took our brothers to the front line and didn't returned home with them. God won't punish you but Kramer will

You've clearly been on the wrong social media platform, video evidence is littered all over the internet
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by fejeerow(f): 8:28pm On Oct 23, 2020
Footage from the Cctv camera will clear all of this. They said the Cctv camera was still intact so let’s wait but I believe there was shooting at the toll gate.
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by ALLFATHER14: 8:28pm On Oct 23, 2020
ThugCheetah:
I thought we Yoruba Muslims swore that there was no killing at lekki toll gate?

You and who!!??
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by justiz5(m): 8:31pm On Oct 23, 2020
Kobicove:
Rubbish!

Why is this lady not yet under arrest?! angry

The government imposed a curfew which you and your co-travellers disobeyed!

That is the reason why we have this calamity on our hands.

As a result of your disobedience of the government's order innocent lives have been lost and people's businesses have been wrecked rendering them bankrupt!!! sad

Now you agreed that lives were lost?

I thought you guys refused to accept that lives were lost at the Lekki Toll Gate on the other threads.

FOOOOOOOOOOOLS!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by ALLFATHER14: 8:32pm On Oct 23, 2020
Kobicove:
Rubbish!

As a result of your disobedience of the government's order innocent lives have been lost and people's businesses have been wrecked rendering them bankrupt!!! sad

You're a disgrace to the name you bear, Curfew means stay wherever you are it's not a state of emergency, the protesters were at the priest grounds and they stayed there. That curfew started by 9 PM and the massacre started at around 6:30PM and you still come here and spew trash!! Bastard

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by ALLFATHER14: 8:32pm On Oct 23, 2020
Theicecode:
Does she smoke
So what if she smokes
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by donemzy115(m): 8:34pm On Oct 23, 2020
somehow:
Can she confirm how many people died and their names?

What is even your problem? Do you even have brain at all...at least I protested here in abeokuta and I can tell you that I don't know most of the people.how fo you expect her to know there names? You go school at all? Please always think before you spit shit.what else do you want her to say,at least she came out with evidence.or do you want to tell me that she went to buy those bullet shelves from the market or you didnt have enough data to view her life coverage on Instagram when everything was going down.it got to a point her phone went off..which do you want her to do,,,take pictures for you that is comfortably sitting at home so you can use as ur stupid evidence or she trying to save lives in the process of the whole chaos...baba seriously you fall my hand.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by vicrot20: 8:35pm On Oct 23, 2020
No wonder you are typing this way... Otiyemi
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by ALLFATHER14: 8:36pm On Oct 23, 2020
ednut1:
She said over 15 bodies were counted. Who are they abi dem no get families too. DSS should arrest this lady for inciting violence

So with all the nationwide pandemonium you think anybody has time to listen to the families abi!!?? dumb fool

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by madridsta007(m): 8:37pm On Oct 23, 2020
healthgadgetsng:
DJ switch finally speaks out for the first time since she luckily survived the Lekki Toll Gate Massacre

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ie6T87H6tgw

Dear DJ Switch,

First of all my deepest condolences on your comrades who died. May their souls rest in peace. May God give you, the surviors, the physical and mental healing you deserve. Stay strong.

To the crux of the matter: When I saw Nigerians will flags and sitting on the ground, I told my friend on the phone- "these guys are naive and idealistic. They do not know what they are dealing with".
You see, DJ Switch, the country you love and cherish, is beyond the romantic coocon Lagos and its cosmopolitan lifestyle shows you. It is a country which survives on the blood of its citizens.
Asaba Massacre, if you guys had read history, really happened. Young Nigerians danced and shouted, "One Nigeria" while visiting soldiers led by Col Murtala Mohammed, Ibrahim Haruna and Ibrahim Taiwo open fire and shot at them. More than 1,000 dancing male Nigerians were killed. They seperated the males from the females and shot the males. The females, they raped. There are books, papers and videos about the event.

This is easy researchable history. Young Nigerians, read!
Once a regime has designated your actions, illogical as it is, "surbversive", they will shoot. Especially, as the country is being led by a Major General. Forget the democracy nonsense. Forget the Nigerian flag. Forget the anthem. They will shoot.
The protesters, peaceful as they were, possessed something that made them targets. They had UNITY of purpose a unity that saw young people across the country come together, defying attempts to divide their ranks. That UNITY threatened them.

They will come for you. My advise is to go underground and find a way to get to the Embassy of a Foriegn Power, preferably the United States of America. Dont go to the British Embassy. Never go there.
Seek for asylum at the US Embassy. And run, far, far away. If not because your profession requires some publicity, I would say you should change your identity.
When you have a President who's a Democrat and not a Military Man, please protest.
Before then, never try it.
Asaba Massarce, Nkpor Massacre, Odi, Zaki Biam, Shittes, and now Lekki Massacre. All when Nigeria is/was led by military men.

Get well soon and please stay underground. While you are underground, read about Nigeria's history.

https://businessday.ng/columnist/article/the-last-king-of-scotland-and-the-lekki-massacre/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by ALLFATHER14: 8:38pm On Oct 23, 2020
yusufu16:

And yet nobody nobody complained of missing loved ones after 3 days. You guys need to think

Yeah after 3 days of nationwide pandemonium and Tension, when everybody is scampering for safety........you self think

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by somehow: 8:47pm On Oct 23, 2020
donemzy115:

What is even your problem? Do you even have brain at all...at least I protested here in abeokuta and I can tell you that I don't know most of the people.how fo you expect her to know there names? You go school at all? Please always think before you spit shit.what else do you want her to say,at least she came out with evidence.or do you want to tell me that she went to buy those bullet shelves from the market or you didnt have enough data to view her life coverage on Instagram when everything was going down.it got to a point her phone went off..which do you want her to do,,,take pictures for you that is comfortably sitting at home so you can use as ur stupid evidence or she trying to save lives in the process of the whole chaos...baba seriously you fall my hand.

Are you done?

People died because of the narrative from that event
Livelihood lost
Properties burnt
Hope dashed

So is it now bad to ask hard questions to know if truly a lot of people died as earlier reported when we can't even point to one actually video showing one dead person at the toll gate?

Well, I will keep waiting for Sanwolu to release the CCTV cameras at the toll first.

So no need prolonging this convo.
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by Myrage2: 8:47pm On Oct 23, 2020
BUT WAIT O

OUR NIGERIAN SOLDIERS FIRED SEVERAL SHOTS, NOT 1 OR 2 SHOTS, SEVERAL SHOTS AT PROTESTERS AND ONLY TWO PEOPLE DIED.. AHHHHH

ALL THE SOLDIERS SHOULD BE HANGED OR SHOT

NO WONDER WE HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO DEFEAT BOKO HARAM

PROTESTERS THAT WERE UP TO 100, WERE FIRED AT DIRECTLY AND JUST 2 PEOPLE DIED.

PLS LET'S
THINK, IN MY OPINION I DO NOT THINK SOLDIERS FIRED AT THEM, MAYBE THEY FIRED TO DISPERSE THEM AND AS A RESULT OF THE HELTER-SKELTER RUNNING, SOME PEOPLE WERE INJURED.

NO COME CURSE ME O, NA MY OPINION.

3 Likes

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by somehow: 8:48pm On Oct 23, 2020
Eriokanmi:
we are earnestly waiting for the footage, even if it takes month for them to release, hoping it wouldn't be audio or doctored. I hate our politicians

He must release it o

We won't forget lailai

Many people lost a lot due to that incident. We must know the truth!
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by donemzy115(m): 8:57pm On Oct 23, 2020
somehow:

If you actually followed the live video on her ig,you won't be saying all this.and for your information,you have deviated from the point..your focus is on the toll gate,and you asking her to give names of those killed is stupidity from your end

Are you done?

People died because of the narrative from that event
Livelihood lost
Properties burnt
Hope dashed

So is it now bad to ask hard questions to know if truly a lot of people died as earlier reported when we can't even point to one actually video showing one dead person at the toll gate?

Well, I will keep waiting for Sanwolu to release the CCTV cameras at the toll first.

So no need prolonging this convo.
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by BlackFlamefromP: 9:02pm On Oct 23, 2020
I refuse to allow my emotion be aroused!

The question remains: what were you people doing outside when government had declared a curfew? Don't you know that all of you at the lekki toll gate that night ought to have been in jail by now for causing breakdown of law and order?

1 Like

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by Beautyaddy: 9:08pm On Oct 23, 2020
Kobicove:
Rubbish!

Shut Up Murderer! angry

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by byteem: 9:09pm On Oct 23, 2020
Kobicove:
Rubbish!

U will get what's coming to.you soon.. it will.soo be your turn to.weep

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by byteem: 9:12pm On Oct 23, 2020
blamingthedevil:
Where are the dead bodies, names , families ? You guys said 78. But the Governor said only 2 people died in the hospital

Heediot dint you hear the military carried the corpses away... u will get what's coming to you soon

1 Like

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by holycup(m): 9:16pm On Oct 23, 2020
Mokason28:
Weed is written all over her lips
Oga leave the lips and focus on the informations.you guys should stop confusing everyone.lie lie government,shame on all of you

1 Like

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 23, 2020
YoungBlackRico:
15 o 78 o, where the puck are the bodies. Do you know anyone that has come forward to claim they lost someone in the Lekki shooting?

All we keep seeing are pictures flying all over the webspace, most of which have been confirmed to be fake or not in any way related to 'Lekki' at all.
Which fake
Oga leave me abeg and face front.
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by holycup(m): 9:16pm On Oct 23, 2020
Mokason28:
Weed is written all over her lips
Oga leave the lips and focus on the informations.you guys should stop confusing everyone.lie lie government,shame on all of you .
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by Ekugbeh(m): 9:24pm On Oct 23, 2020
Kobicove:
Rubbish!

so they should be killed for flouting a curfew order? Are you kidding me, like you are for real.

I stayed up in the night following these things.

Mark Zuckerberg was busy pulling down pictures and video evidences.

Videos of army gun vehicle shooting at unarmed protesters like it a war zone, even if you're a monster sir, you would weep. I couldn't sleep.

I had to force myself to sleep around 2-3am

This is a menace that can't be erased.

An army officer, with complete senses, coming to talk about Photoshoping, there's no hope for Nigeria.

Yesternight, from 10pm to 8am this morning, all networks where deactivated.

And this is a democratic entity being ruled like Iran.

You are a shame to humanity

1 Like

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by mobi99(m): 9:34pm On Oct 23, 2020
Kobicove:
Rubbish!

I curse u in the name of any God u worship, u will forever know no peace all thru ur life... the pains and agony the families and friends of these innocent people killed fighting for their fundamental human right will never leave ur side...since cruelty is sweet , so shall it always meet u
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by faridasr: 9:44pm On Oct 23, 2020
Lots of gaps in her story. It was pitch black and they were running around picking shells.

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by TheCork(m): 10:03pm On Oct 23, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Guy go sleep.

Sweetcunt97 tank u....I rather sleep wit u.
anyways sweetcunt, Can I take u to expensive restaurant call oriental hotel near Lekkiki told gate & buy u rice n beans?
U like rice n beans...correct? cheesy
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by Andali(m): 10:08pm On Oct 23, 2020
dis babe is very brave..God bless & keep u dear. I pity all those dat were behind diz killings, d soldiers dat took harmless & peaceful protester's lives, I pity their children. Blood & death has been introduced into their linages. people see a family having premature deaths & dey say it's their village people, whereas, their fathers & grandfathers brought a curse on them through their deeds. be careful wat u do now o...coz ur children might either b blessed or cursed by it.
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by olujastro: 10:27pm On Oct 23, 2020
ednut1:
She said over 15 bodies were counted. Who are they abi dem no get families too. DSS should arrest this lady for inciting violence
Guy, I expect you to be wiser than this.

Are you saying that the Army didn't shoot at the protesters at all?
What about the gunshot victims that were rushed to the hospital from the scene? The same victims that Sanwoolu went to visit at Reddinton, among which two later died?

Do better next time please.
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by stave9ja(m): 10:43pm On Oct 23, 2020
DontBullshitMe:
According to this video, she (DJ Switch) claimed that the Nigerian soldiers SHOT to kill. They aimed directly at the protesters.

As at when the battery of her phone died, 15 people had been killed.

The survivors (her included) carried the 15 corpse to the feet of the murderers soldiers to show them the damage they had done.

The soldiers took all the bodies to their van.

. . .brief summary

When she was recording, they were shooting up to the sky

When her phone died, they were shooting to the protesters

15 died and the army who came to kill stopped shooting so that the dead bodies can be brought

They wanted to cover evidence so they allowed you to bring the dead bodies and left you without shooting you.

The went with the dead bodies, all these within 30 minutes no video, no audio, no dead body that they missed while going around looking for bodies to carry, they now allowed you guys to go free like that after seeing their faces, talking with them and helping them to carry dead bodies if you know how heavy dead body can be

The next morning, we can't see the blood of dead persons on the floor, people who died of gun wounds

Also since the place was dark, they couldn't have carried all the dead bodies, they should have missed some, oh you guys used torchlights to look for dead bodies

And while this was going on the shooting stopped.

Those sent to kill all of you left all of you to go scout free.

Can you see that those of us, who don't respond to emotional blackmail can't be deceived

The loop holes are too much, your story makes no sense.

You are lying to become popular.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by freeborn02: 10:59pm On Oct 23, 2020
SimplyFacts:
I'm sure 415volt must be laughing at your mention grin. If uno understand a comment, jump am pass.

He meant,,,,Le,,,,,sbian cool

Better

1 Like

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by Nigerianization(m): 11:02pm On Oct 23, 2020
tesppidd:
Just furnish us with the names of the massacred victims you filthy propagandist.

Pls tell your evil soldiers to release the bodies they "loaded in their trucks and took away". Even if you are paid to do this, where is your sense of humanity? you pathetic animal......
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by Frankcallys(m): 11:20pm On Oct 23, 2020
Cocobongo:
Come on guys,,, you all know that the youth of today can not pull a bullet from you or save you from problem with out recording first with their phones...pls bring evidence and stop this nigerian movie scene..
This one na TEARS by DAYLIGHT
Fu*k all celebrity who took our brothers to the front line and didn't returned home with them. God won't punish you but Kramer will

Namah!!! You expect them to video while their killers are standing right in front of them ready to kill them in the dark right?

Don't you know that one flash from your phone in the heat of the situation would have sent a bullet between your sick and demented eyes. Ishi eju (snail head)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Ramsey Noah or Desmond Elliot? / Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) / Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.