Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings - Celebrities (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings (103750 Views)

Lekki Massacre: Burna Boy Makes A Song About Lekki Shootings / Janet Jackson Speaks On EndSARS & Lekki Shootings, Says 'Enough Is Truly Enough' / Emeka Ike Speaks About His New Girlfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 24, 2020
blamingthedevil:
Where are the dead bodies, names , families ? You guys said 78. But the Governor said only 2 people died in the hospital
What sort of foolish question is this . did you have thinking faculty at all. How will she know their names? And you think every family knows whereabout of their child. Some these people are bachelors living alone and their families may not even be in lagos
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by sammysmiles(m): 11:46am On Oct 24, 2020
SimplyFacts:
Una still dey find excuse for your low mentality grin

Mtchewwww undecided
To have low mentality for negative things implies high mentality

1 Like

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 24, 2020
sammysmiles:
To have low mentality for negative things implies high mentality
Enjoy the like I gave tongue
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by Urekaure: 3:02pm On Oct 24, 2020
Unik3030:
it has been debunked that the obong guy got missing b4 d Lekki shooting,so that makes ur claim invalid n baseless.

Show dead bodies n their family members claiming them n people will believe u

it's obvious u have a hidden agenda,d more u keep Posting d fake pics d more your ass keep getting bursted

Human beings beware of this Northern COW

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by Urekaure: 3:03pm On Oct 24, 2020
Unik3030:
it has been debunked that the obong guy got missing b4 d Lekki shooting,so that makes ur claim invalid n baseless.

it's obvious u have a hidden agenda,d more u keep Posting d fake pics d more your ass keep getting bursted

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by Urekaure: 3:03pm On Oct 24, 2020
Unik3030:

Human beings Beware of this northern COW

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by Urekaure: 3:04pm On Oct 24, 2020
Unik3030:
I guess the blood stains were washed by d military too?
she claimed they were shooting them n she had d whole time to pick bullet?
she admitted d mistake they made was to drop d bodies at d soldiers feet,so after d soldiers finished killing people they watched u packed the bodies for them?
in a shoot out where over 70 people were claimed to b killed which means it was fatal, somebody was having time to do live video.
many of u watch too much films,d earlier d better u seperate films from reality.

so after over 72 hours of massacre,where are the families of people killed?

Human beings Beware of this northern COW

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by Urekaure: 3:05pm On Oct 24, 2020
blamingthedevil:
Where are the dead bodies, names , families ? You guys said 78. But the Governor said only 2 people died in the hospital

Who said 78?

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by Urekaure: 3:06pm On Oct 24, 2020
blamingthedevil:

Human beings beware of this northen COW

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by Urekaure: 3:08pm On Oct 24, 2020
blamingthedevil:

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by Urekaure: 3:08pm On Oct 24, 2020
blamingthedevil:

Human beings Beware of this Northern COW

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by Unik3030: 3:13pm On Oct 24, 2020
Urekaure:

I bursted Ur ass on the other fake picture u were parading n u went to use your alternate account for this rubbish

ogbeni it is dead on arrival,Igbos will suffer for their fake news against Nigeria.wike already put u in your place
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by Urekaure: 3:20pm On Oct 24, 2020
Unik3030:
I bursted Ur ass on the other fake picture u were parading n u went to use your alternate account for this rubbish

ogbeni it is dead on arrival,Igbos will suffer for their fake news against Nigeria.wike already put u in your place

Bust my fake ass here northern COW, I'm waiting tongue

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by Urekaure: 3:21pm On Oct 24, 2020
Unik3030:

Human beings beware of this NORTHERN COW

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by Urekaure: 3:23pm On Oct 24, 2020
Unik3030:

Is this fake news too, NORTHERN MURDERERSS cheesy

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by Urekaure: 3:23pm On Oct 24, 2020
Unik3030:

Human beings beware of this NORTHERN COW

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by osascybog(m): 8:11pm On Oct 24, 2020
RedPanthar:

God punish your destiny.

Before Falz started to pour sperm I've been leading people, speaking against societal ills and have never endangered the life of any one

Not even 2000, we've been in the game standing tall before the clout chasers. .ive been here ages before then and know a charlatan when I see one. Now get lost
Who are youNo one knows you...who is your father
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by xtycool: 8:46pm On Oct 24, 2020
Eriokanmi:
BMCs and all those supporting sanwoolu and absolving tinubu. May God's rapid judgement fall upon you all. Olohun maa da gbogbo yin Lejo laipe lai jina.

These eediots keep asking people to post the names of the dead for them to see. How would this have happened when the bodies were already taken away by the military? Until people begin to declare their relations missing, it would be difficult to know or ascertain this and i see this happening in a few days.

They thought they were wise not knowing those whom they came to attack were wiser. The military who carried their orchestrated plans would of course avoid everything that would make people notice them just like they did in the case of the brave police men killed after arresting wadume the terrorist, taking him to their barracks and setting him free. Thank God for sparing the life of that police officer whom they thought had died alongside his team, who later exposed them with video evidence in abuja after he recovered from the gunshot wounds he sustained, the matter would have since been buried by now. Even if military are being butchered by boko haram tomorrow, they deserve no pity . Our military are evil.

you are so gullible to believe anything you heard , is it not in this country? and people like you only curse to make a point, don't forget curses r in two way if it doesn't meet the target is coming back to u. search for all things and hold up to the truth.
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by xtycool: 8:50pm On Oct 24, 2020
yusufu16:

I swear Nigerians just fell for her lies. She got hidden agenda and Nigerians could read in between the lines. We are too emotional to think objectively

don't mind them , simple reasoning. she is a bloody liar, the girl wey don smoke Igbo.
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by Eriokanmi: 9:25pm On Oct 24, 2020
xtycool:

you are so gullible to believe anything you heard , is it not in this country? and people like you only curse to make a point, don't forget curses r in two way if it doesn't meet the target is coming back to u. search for all things and hold up to the truth.
But if its the other way round, you jump at it as the truth, right? Continue. You guys shouldn't blame karma for being wicked when it strikes, cos its striking is inevitable. Every life matters

Your flip flop, hide and seek governor has finally admitted that 2 died in the Lekki shootings, he even went to reddington and other hospitals on the island to visit those with gunshot wounds. He said those in critical condition had been moved to Lasuth but their conditions are stable now. Google is your friend.
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by Eriokanmi: 9:59pm On Oct 24, 2020
Urekaure:

Who said 78?
Dont mind blamingthedevil. If care is not taken, he would twist your post now, now and before your very eyes. You should know where he belongs. He take am resemble sanwoolu the liar who first said nobody died in an open broadcast to the world but only to make a you turn later and said 2 people died with some sustaining gun shot wounds and receiving treatments in various hospitals on the island. Sanwoolu sent 3 BRT buses loaded with thugs to attackpeaceful protesters. Whilst they were still having a field day, he quickly came to broadcast , denying it. Who owns BRT? Forget all the noise he's making upandan. All na audio. Ask sanwoolu if he's paid the 35k minimum wage since last year. He would divert the question. Na the kind lie dem lie to us about buhari bring us where we reach today. A ti gbon
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 24, 2020
How can you know 78 people died on a shooting ground that you will be focused on running for your dear life other than counting dead bodies?
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by SoBright101: 1:07am On Oct 25, 2020
Who do you think could be my employer for calling to an end of tribalism and devide and rule tactics? I won't stop exposing agents of evil, I will keep posting this on every section. You know what to do if you are pained. You may threat me but karma is actually for evil ones

babz11:

You are the paid agent here posting the same thing on every section on naira land concerning this #endsars kama will catch up with you
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by timesup234: 1:19am On Oct 25, 2020
Beautyaddy:

Shut Up Murderer! angry
anybody wey this small rat insult again make una tag me make I run enter am. You this idiotic slave better learn how to talk or u shadow go run leave you . In short commot for this nairaland as I dey see u so. Mugu
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by xtycool: 2:49pm On Oct 26, 2020
yusufu16:

I swear Nigerians just fell for her lies. She got hidden agenda and Nigerians could read in between the lines. We are too emotional to think objectively

��
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by luluosas(m): 5:58pm On Nov 24, 2020
I agree the protest was hijacked, but the issue using live ammunition on protesters was very wrong. Good day
blacknp:
They shot at looters, hadn’t Lagos State declared a curfew?, if she happened to be amongst the looters then o well? The palms was been looted, they claim they were protesting?
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by Omihanifa: 5:49pm On Mar 08, 2021
skylarr:
Lie lie stories as usual. Show us evidence.
Anyway, investigations are ongoing. Nigerians shouldn’t be surprised when this girl gets arrested

Can the fridge go for 20k sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Ramsey Noah or Desmond Elliot? / Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) / Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.