Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

They Wants To Reduce My Age From 27 To 23 Before Going To USA. Any Repercussion? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / They Wants To Reduce My Age From 27 To 23 Before Going To USA. Any Repercussion? (1455 Views)

With N20M, Should I Travel To USA Or Stay In Nigeria? / Cost Of Flight Tickets From Nigeria To USA / Repairs On Third Mainland Bridge Begins On July 27, To Last 27 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

They Wants To Reduce My Age From 27 To 23 Before Going To USA. Any Repercussion? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 23, 2020
Dear nairalanders, i am 27 years old but my Aunty in USA wants the family to make me reduce my age to 23 in all my international documents, passports etc. before coming to USA next year. Reason is that though i am 27, i have the baby face and young look, if i tell you i am 23 or 22, you will 100% believe me without a doubt. She wants me to be 23 in USA, she said she has plans for me over there. So Nairalanders will reducing my age in USA cause repercussion? cc Justwise lalasticlala mynd44
Re: They Wants To Reduce My Age From 27 To 23 Before Going To USA. Any Repercussion? by Froshloaded: 2:58pm On Oct 23, 2020
Yes it has a lot of repercussion..

Don't try it oh

Let me wait for the elders before I talk.

1 Like

Re: They Wants To Reduce My Age From 27 To 23 Before Going To USA. Any Repercussion? by Amotolongbo(f): 3:01pm On Oct 23, 2020
CuteMercury:
Dear nairalanders, i am 27 years old but my Aunty in USA wants the family to make me reduce my age to 23 in all my international documents, passports etc. before coming to USA next year. Reason is that though i am 27, i have the baby face and young look, if i tell you i am 23 or 22, you will 100% believe me without a doubt. She wants me to be 23 in USA, she said she has plans for me over there. So Nairalanders will reducing my age in USA cause repercussion? cc Justwise lalasticlala mynd44
But why the age reduction?

You wan go play football for there?

Imagine, your Aunty is exporting corruption to US through “age laundering”

6 Likes

Re: They Wants To Reduce My Age From 27 To 23 Before Going To USA. Any Repercussion? by hammed71(m): 3:02pm On Oct 23, 2020
Bro don't do it, it might have some consequence, use your real age, you can still get the visa.

1 Like

Re: They Wants To Reduce My Age From 27 To 23 Before Going To USA. Any Repercussion? by Petyprincess(f): 3:07pm On Oct 23, 2020
What about your old certificates? Can one forge birth certificate?

3 Likes

Re: They Wants To Reduce My Age From 27 To 23 Before Going To USA. Any Repercussion? by reiddecuti: 3:07pm On Oct 23, 2020
CuteMercury:

Pishure or I don't believe.
Re: They Wants To Reduce My Age From 27 To 23 Before Going To USA. Any Repercussion? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 23, 2020
Amotolongbo:
But why the age reduction?

You wan go play football for there?
They just want me to take advantage of how GOD created me, like my youthfullness. like my face is too young to be 27. and she wants me to study a 2 years degree in college so i will be 25 or 24 when i finish college instead of 29.
Re: They Wants To Reduce My Age From 27 To 23 Before Going To USA. Any Repercussion? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 23, 2020
Petyprincess:
What about your old certificates? Can one forge birth certificate?
This is NIGERA.

4 Likes

Re: They Wants To Reduce My Age From 27 To 23 Before Going To USA. Any Repercussion? by Amotolongbo(f): 3:13pm On Oct 23, 2020
CuteMercury:
They just want me to take advantage of how GOD created me, like my youthfullness. like my face is too young to be 27. and she wants me to study a 2 years degree in college so i will be 25 when i finish college instead of 29.
e Pele o.

Continue exporting corruption
Re: They Wants To Reduce My Age From 27 To 23 Before Going To USA. Any Repercussion? by DWJOBScom(m): 3:15pm On Oct 23, 2020
Don't do it!

1 Like

Re: They Wants To Reduce My Age From 27 To 23 Before Going To USA. Any Repercussion? by justwise(m): 3:23pm On Oct 23, 2020
CuteMercury:

A lot of people have told you here not to do it, listen to them else you will live to regret this.

ENDSARS is not just the police but every SARS in our behaviours as Nigerians

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: They Wants To Reduce My Age From 27 To 23 Before Going To USA. Any Repercussion? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 23, 2020
justwise:

A lot of people have told you here not to do it, listen to them else you will live to regret this.

ENDSARS is not just the police but every SARS in our behaviours as Nigerians
But i am not going to stay in Nigeria, i will be permanently living in AMERICA.
Re: They Wants To Reduce My Age From 27 To 23 Before Going To USA. Any Repercussion? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 23, 2020
CuteMercury:
You want to start SARS over there?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Wants To Reduce My Age From 27 To 23 Before Going To USA. Any Repercussion? by sonofthunder: 3:31pm On Oct 23, 2020
CuteMercury:

10 years ban loading.

3 Likes

Re: They Wants To Reduce My Age From 27 To 23 Before Going To USA. Any Repercussion? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 23, 2020
grin grin Do what she asked you to do..but ask her why... Biko leave Nigeria any which way. May be you have to start at Mac Donald's before getting your feat and she won't want you to look old to your colleagues. Except you have plans to be on your own she knows the system but since it is in the public be careful what you disclose. Your BVN ko, how you wan change that.
Re: They Wants To Reduce My Age From 27 To 23 Before Going To USA. Any Repercussion? by punisha: 3:32pm On Oct 23, 2020
Very wrong.
U will only age downwards the rest of ur life.
Do u want to progress at all?
Re: They Wants To Reduce My Age From 27 To 23 Before Going To USA. Any Repercussion? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 23, 2020
CamusMidas:

You want to start SARS over there?
I dont understand you. Immediately i get to the America embassy i am 23 to them. it is the document i gave them that they will put on record. As far as America is concern, i am 23.
Re: They Wants To Reduce My Age From 27 To 23 Before Going To USA. Any Repercussion? by ednut1(m): 3:43pm On Oct 23, 2020
CuteMercury:
with which visa Tommorow you may need to apply for uk or Canada. Then u will start explaining you graduated at 16. Muntula

2 Likes

Re: They Wants To Reduce My Age From 27 To 23 Before Going To USA. Any Repercussion? by WoundedLamb: 3:46pm On Oct 23, 2020
CuteMercury:
They just want me to take advantage of how GOD created me, like my youthfullness. like my face is too young to be 27. and she wants me to study a 2 years degree in college so i will be 25 or 24 when i finish college instead of 29.

Lol... it doesn't work that way. Physical look doesn't always equal strength. Regardless of how youngish you you might look, the fact is that you're already going towards the prime of your youthful age and when your mates start declining in terms of strength and other masculine functions, you are likely to do so as well. Reducing your age will only give you an illusion of time. It will make you feel relaxed and do things late thinking you still have time. And when aging happens, it won't respect your looks.

27 is young, no need to falsify your age. Many people came here older than you are and still went ahead to do their degree programs while working part time.

1 Like

Re: They Wants To Reduce My Age From 27 To 23 Before Going To USA. Any Repercussion? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 23, 2020
punisha:
Very wrong.
U will only age downwards the rest of ur life.
Do u want to progress at all?
I am changing everything here in Nigeria. it has no business with USA.
Re: They Wants To Reduce My Age From 27 To 23 Before Going To USA. Any Repercussion? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 23, 2020
ednut1:
with which visa Tommorow you may need to apply for uk or Canada. Then u will start explaining you graduated at 16. Muntula
I am permanently moving to America and i will go to college in America. so i am graduating in America.
Re: They Wants To Reduce My Age From 27 To 23 Before Going To USA. Any Repercussion? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 23, 2020
Just be careful the consulate might have a way of mining your data... A social media page can give you out.

2 Likes

Re: They Wants To Reduce My Age From 27 To 23 Before Going To USA. Any Repercussion? by justwise(m): 3:57pm On Oct 23, 2020
CuteMercury:
I dont understand you. Immediately i get to the America embassy i am 23 to them. it is the document i gave them that they will put on record. As far as America is concern, i am 23.

Since you have made up your mind why are you here asking us? Looking for an encouragement?

Thread closed. Good luck and stop wasting our time here.

12 Likes 1 Share

(1)

How To Set Up A Small Scale Business In Brazil 2021 / Help---- / I Want To Travel Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.