Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,419 members, 7,800,891 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

#lekkimassacre -comedian Ay Shares Emotional Video Of What Happened,the Massacre - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #lekkimassacre -comedian Ay Shares Emotional Video Of What Happened,the Massacre (266 Views)

#LekkiMassacre: CNN Reacts To Lekki Toll Gate Massacre / Young Man Declared Missing After Traveling To Plateau Before The Massacre. Photo / AY Ayoade Akinnibosun: How Saraki Communicated With Us - Offa Robbery Gang Head (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#lekkimassacre -comedian Ay Shares Emotional Video Of What Happened,the Massacre by imsu: 4:17pm On Oct 23, 2020
Nigerian Comedian and Actor Ayo Makun, AY shares a heartfelt emotional video of what happened before the lekki toll gate massacre of October, 20th 2020.
In his words, he said thus, "i was finding my way home after the imposed curfew. my fellow compatriots recognized me, got on my car in motion and insisted that i address them before they would let me go".
Little did i know the worse was coming to a set of peaceful protesters who were completely unarmed.

See video below and to keep you updated with the latest gist and gossips, please subscribe and turn on the notification bell for more videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtZs2js7Occ
Re: #lekkimassacre -comedian Ay Shares Emotional Video Of What Happened,the Massacre by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 23, 2020
Demonic entities attack unharmed protesters.
Re: #lekkimassacre -comedian Ay Shares Emotional Video Of What Happened,the Massacre by Sonnobax15(m): 4:29pm On Oct 23, 2020
tongue. AY should better shut up jorr
Re: #lekkimassacre -comedian Ay Shares Emotional Video Of What Happened,the Massacre by solarview(m): 6:38pm On Oct 23, 2020
cry

(1) (Reply)

Muslims Have The Right ‘to Kill Millions Of French People’, Says Mahathir Mohama / Challenge CBN Action In Court, AG Urges #endsars Campaigners / Gunmen Kidnap Edo Deputy Governor’s Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.