Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,702 members, 7,805,888 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Deletes Lekki Toll Gate Death Tweet That Got Her Blasted - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Deletes Lekki Toll Gate Death Tweet That Got Her Blasted (88439 Views)

Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today / Rachael Bland Is Dead! BBC Presenter Dies Days After Her Cancer Death Tweet / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Deletes Lekki Toll Gate Death Tweet That Got Her Blasted by Berezuski: 6:12pm On Oct 23, 2020
I heard that evil leaders are already paying top celebrities to change the lekki massacre narrative.
This could be one of them.
Omotala of all people.
Shame!

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Deletes Lekki Toll Gate Death Tweet That Got Her Blasted by OMOJOHN001: 6:12pm On Oct 23, 2020
One of our Nigeria Politician Girlfriend has spoken.

You don't expect my girlfriend to betray me na, Unless she is ready to loose all the benefit she enjoys from me.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Deletes Lekki Toll Gate Death Tweet That Got Her Blasted by mamotalk: 6:12pm On Oct 23, 2020
Slynation:

Only if the South and West should unite together against this bloody Northerners using divide and rule tactics, then something good will be achieved in this country, but as long as most people are willing to collect bribe just to compromise, then we are doomed
igbos especially Ipob are meant to be feared first.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Deletes Lekki Toll Gate Death Tweet That Got Her Blasted by Odion2016(m): 6:13pm On Oct 23, 2020
BRIGHTRIVERS:
Am I the only one that did not see anything wrong in her Tweet?

Honestly..cos the lady made a whole lot of sense...If military took the bodies away,,we are yet to see videos of parents/relatives asking for the whereabts of their people..Have they all being threatened to keep mute too??...This stuff really needs to be dug into..Where are the investigative journalists??
Just all so confusing..
Nigerians are so quick to judge others ,when in actual sense, we do have a common enemy..

5 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Deletes Lekki Toll Gate Death Tweet That Got Her Blasted by jumper524(m): 6:13pm On Oct 23, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

Oke obi was killed at lekki
They couldn’t take his corpse like they did to others
Cos he fell far away while running
Though I know you are a paid media cow
Hence this post won’t make sense to u
oke obi was killed by thugs inside of police barrack.
his brother confirmed it.

post was even on NL.

https://www.nairaland.com/6197267/oke-obi-enadhuze-killed-thugs-not

3 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Deletes Lekki Toll Gate Death Tweet That Got Her Blasted by Hoppeyemmy22: 6:13pm On Oct 23, 2020
You're not alone bro, their agenda is to continue pushing massacre that didn't happen and they will attack like a wounded dog if u ask them valid questions on it... #lekkihoax

4 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Deletes Lekki Toll Gate Death Tweet That Got Her Blasted by Okoroawusa: 6:13pm On Oct 23, 2020
All the celebrities that helped in one way or the other to make this horror a reality will pay for it.

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Deletes Lekki Toll Gate Death Tweet That Got Her Blasted by FriendNG: 6:14pm On Oct 23, 2020
BRIGHTRIVERS:

You're not the only one

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Deletes Lekki Toll Gate Death Tweet That Got Her Blasted by Shadysen: 6:15pm On Oct 23, 2020
I Michael my real name don't why some Nigerian still choose to be stupid by supporting this evil that clear for everyone to see...Bleep you and your family that still support this evil government.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Deletes Lekki Toll Gate Death Tweet That Got Her Blasted by Aktsmith104: 6:15pm On Oct 23, 2020
Those people who cos the agonies to families because of fake news the same agony will come upon them in their old age through the the same fate

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Deletes Lekki Toll Gate Death Tweet That Got Her Blasted by Kirchoffs: 6:16pm On Oct 23, 2020
Slynation:

Only if the South and West should unite together against this bloody Northerners using divide and rule tactics, then something good will be achieved in this country, but as long as most people are willing to collect bribe just to compromise, then we are doomed
Am glad people are beginning to see this . Share the word bro , bless up man
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Deletes Lekki Toll Gate Death Tweet That Got Her Blasted by Yameater(m): 6:16pm On Oct 23, 2020
The truth is most of these celebrities are joining the #ENDSARS protest just to show face. THEY DON'T REALY REND YOU. QED!
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Deletes Lekki Toll Gate Death Tweet That Got Her Blasted by victons(m): 6:16pm On Oct 23, 2020
afroxyz:

Make I share your post jare.

dangwarai
uptimum123
SilverNorGold
yarimo
omenka
helinues
myBraine
OZOnNengiTeory
Edusouls
Onlyonebhari
Confirmedombie
georgakins
Arrewa

ILuvdemManna
Gidicars..
Kilonshele
AnanSek
Franzinni
Antoeni
LegendHero
Sammirano
Orioko88
Tesppidd
360degreess
IbadanSun1

Look at this monikers above , they are people hired to spill hate and spread hatred by the Northern oligarchy and BMC campaign....

They use divide and rule tactics to subjugate the south........They have over 200 MONIKERS here on Nairaland.....

They have numerous Facebook Instagram Twitter handles with Yoruba and Igbo names......This people are mostly of northern extraction....

They are the same people who rejoiced when our brother and sisters were shot dead at lekki....They are the same people spreading rumors and sowing seeds of discord that it's the Igbos that wanna burn lagos

Recollect your thoughts don't get caught up in the mix ,cos the Northern oligarchy controlled media is full of dirty tricks
Let me help with the ones I can confirm

Ibedun
NwaNimo
Semyman
mamotalk
tjhinal

Having been bursted, they will probably open new accounts or change monikers, we await them.

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Deletes Lekki Toll Gate Death Tweet That Got Her Blasted by Titovanzel(f): 6:17pm On Oct 23, 2020
BRIGHTRIVERS:

Thank u. English Language is a bitch. Her post says she is with the masses. It was a call for hard evidence to prosecute those who killed the armless protesters. They misunderstood
her.
Shior! Keyboard warriors!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Deletes Lekki Toll Gate Death Tweet That Got Her Blasted by EMMY76: 6:18pm On Oct 23, 2020
What shocks me the most about this lekki toll gate massacre is the determination of the buhari's brutal regime to cover it up and suppress whatever evidence out there in the public.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Deletes Lekki Toll Gate Death Tweet That Got Her Blasted by Sufisunni: 6:19pm On Oct 23, 2020
#EndLekkihoax

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Deletes Lekki Toll Gate Death Tweet That Got Her Blasted by Rugaria: 6:19pm On Oct 23, 2020
blamingthedevil:
The truth have started coming out. People are speaking up. Where are the dead bodies of 78? Who are their family members?

Let's do it this way: Swear with your children's life that you are sure nobody was killed by the soldiers and we will stop mentioning that here..

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Deletes Lekki Toll Gate Death Tweet That Got Her Blasted by jumper524(m): 6:20pm On Oct 23, 2020
faithfull18:
People died. Open your eyes.
kill yourself post for media nah! shebi na you die.
na so to bring people when die hard reach?

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Deletes Lekki Toll Gate Death Tweet That Got Her Blasted by Gavorche: 6:20pm On Oct 23, 2020
Kirchoffs:
Another media thug of the northern oligarchy and BMC campaign hired to falsify evidence of death and massacre and also spread hatred among southerners while sowing seeds of discord and disunity among us.......

They are very many here on Nairaland with over 200 MONIKERS ......They also have fake Facebook Instagram Twitter handles with Yoruba and Igbo names.......

They are from the North and they spread propaganda by using DIVIDE AND RULE TACTICS.......

Recollect your thoughts don't get up caught up in the mix cos the Northern oligarchy controlled media is full of dirty tricks....

BEWARE MY PEOPLE

you are obviously a jobless mumu man so anyone with contrary opinions to yours is a northerner or paid propagandist.I u have been seeing your comments all over nairaland to enforce southern unity,how many northerners have u met in your life? why do u think they have time to put discord among southerners,how many of them are on nairaland?

in case u don't know northerners were against the protest from the beginning and discouraged the protest in the south but they were insulted and called Names.

Now after the protests in the south you want to put the blame on southerners and absolve southerners of all fault.

again you are very mumu man seriously if you are not paid for this then you are really maddd

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Deletes Lekki Toll Gate Death Tweet That Got Her Blasted by Oizee(f): 6:21pm On Oct 23, 2020
BRIGHTRIVERS:
u ain't d only one
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Deletes Lekki Toll Gate Death Tweet That Got Her Blasted by Hoppeyemmy22: 6:22pm On Oct 23, 2020
Bring ur evidence, and pls don't come with the bullshit that soldiers carried dead away,it's pure bunkum

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Deletes Lekki Toll Gate Death Tweet That Got Her Blasted by Kirchoffs: 6:23pm On Oct 23, 2020
Gavorche:

you are obviously a jobless mumu man so anyone with contrary opinions to yours is a northerner or paid propagandist.I u have been seeing your comments all over nairaland to enforce southern unity,how many northerners have u met in your life? why do u think they have time to put discord among southerners,how many of them are on nairaland?

in case u don't know northerners were against the protest from the beginning and discouraged the protest in the south but they were insulted and called Names.

Now after the protests in the south you want to put the blame on southerners and absolve southerners of all fault.

again you are very mumu man seriously if you are not paid for this then you are really maddd
grin grin grin, your wailing has just begun, grin grin. We won't be deterred
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Deletes Lekki Toll Gate Death Tweet That Got Her Blasted by emperor863(m): 6:23pm On Oct 23, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
BBC will always protect the interest of their company called Nigeria
They prefer northerners handling Nigeria affair because of their illiteracy and ability to bend to their will
While azikiwe was offer a ceremonial post
Northerners Having taught on how to use divide and rule tactics on southerners to keep them from retaliating or agitating
During biafra war they called all their business partners who took part in killing of Biafrans
So as to maintain their company
Thereby using the minority as the willing tools
Therefore don’t expect BBC news to give you facts and figures on what happened at lekki
They are aware and will do anything possible to protect their company
As you know Britain has no known export or business they engage
They excel during slave trade and conquest era
Same with uthman danfodio ,s
Since the world have revolve into technical know how ,they have lost their power to Germany in Europe which made them left European Union and Nigeria is the only business keeping them relevant
More reason they welcome all the corrupt leaders in Nigeria and their loots
70% of looted funds in Nigeria goes to Ik
Dieziani
Umarru dikko
Tinubu
Orji kalu
Maina
And children of all the corrupt northerners have free acces in UK as long as their parents pay their due
Abacha was killed because he denied them of that looting direct
Abacha used different country from Britain which made them go for abacha life

Wise up
If Nigeria knew half of what is happening in Nigeria
They will set it ablaze

Biafra hero, give us the names of those that were massacred at Lekki. Or let us know their grieving families.

Bring forth those that escaped the massacre with bullet wounds.

If you can not present any of the demands above, please keep shut. Your partners that attempted to bring the country down with propaganda are squealing like witches and begging for forgiveness.

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Deletes Lekki Toll Gate Death Tweet That Got Her Blasted by Emmasnoop(m): 6:24pm On Oct 23, 2020
ivolt:
Omotola does not know the the kind of devils she is up against. They created fake massacre to destroy the country. Even some celebrities have seen the truth behind the lies but they are afraid to speak out due to backlash and threats. It will eventually backfire.
MUMU KILL U AND FAMILY THERE HOW MUCH THEY GIVE U IDIOT
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Deletes Lekki Toll Gate Death Tweet That Got Her Blasted by kayjay69(m): 6:25pm On Oct 23, 2020
Atleast she took to the streets to demand change.

What did you do?
rottennaija:
Celebrities spitting fire in twitter while the jobless youth are in the street losing their lives over it.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Deletes Lekki Toll Gate Death Tweet That Got Her Blasted by tesppidd: 6:26pm On Oct 23, 2020
ivolt:
Omotola does not know the the kind of devils she is up against. They created fake massacre to destroy the country. Even some celebrities have seen the truth behind the lies but they are afraid to speak out due to backlash and threats. It will eventually backfire.
Not only yeyebrities.

Even journalists and media presenters are afraid to say the truth to avoid backlash from the sentimental public.

Whatever they do and by all means they want to be seen to "stand with the people"

3 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Deletes Lekki Toll Gate Death Tweet That Got Her Blasted by ILoveDemMANNA: 6:27pm On Oct 23, 2020
Kirchoffs:
Another media thug of the northern oligarchy and BMC campaign hired to falsify evidence of death and massacre and also spread hatred among southerners while sowing seeds of discord and disunity among us.......

They are very many here on Nairaland with over 200 MONIKERS ......They also have fake Facebook Instagram Twitter handles with Yoruba and Igbo names.......

They are from the North and they spread propaganda by using DIVIDE AND RULE TACTICS.......

Recollect your thoughts don't get up caught up in the mix cos the Northern oligarchy controlled media is full of dirty tricks....

BEWARE MY PEOPLE
Coming from a boy that created this moniker less than 6 hours ago!
Hypocrites on rampage!
Annoying People dey dis forum o

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Deletes Lekki Toll Gate Death Tweet That Got Her Blasted by olumide4christ: 6:27pm On Oct 23, 2020
jumper524:
oke obi was killed by thugs inside of police barrack.
his brother confirmed it.

post was even on NL.

https://www.nairaland.com/6197267/oke-obi-enadhuze-killed-thugs-not

Makinde Barracks at Oshodi, nowhere near Lekki unlike what the man you quoted said. Fake news propagandists!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Deletes Lekki Toll Gate Death Tweet That Got Her Blasted by horlanrewaju11(m): 6:29pm On Oct 23, 2020
I SWEAR ALL OF US DON MAD FOR THIS COUNTRY, I MEAN WE'RE REALLY CRAZY..... WHY CAN'T WE PROTEST FOR PEACE FOR ONCE, PLEASE LET MAKE PEACE FOR ONCE I BEG
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Deletes Lekki Toll Gate Death Tweet That Got Her Blasted by Kirchoffs: 6:30pm On Oct 23, 2020
Onepeople:
God everyday I am learning new things on this forum, so the idiot is not igbo but a divisionist?
You haven't seen nothing yet , they have over 200 MONIKERS here on Nairaland.......Most of them are Buhari Media Campaign and media thugs of the northern oligarchy....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Davido, Joeboy, Others At Laycon's 27th Birthday Party / Photo Of Tiwa Savage That Has Got Everyone Talking / Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.