Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,915 members, 7,799,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

Missing People From The Lekki Massacre - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Missing People From The Lekki Massacre (8865 Views)

Minutes Before The Lekki Tollgate Shooting On Tuesday / Lekki Massacre: Who Gave The Order? Fredrick Nwabufo / Missing People In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing People From The Lekki Massacre by madridguy(m): 8:26pm On Oct 23, 2020
Search for " Charles Jenkins Foundation International " on facebook and have first hand information.

Kweensavvy:

You forgot to add the date he went missing. What date was it? ('last night' could mean the time of the shooting. If you add a date, it'd be clearer).
Re: Missing People From The Lekki Massacre by Sweetgirlmimi(f): 8:30pm On Oct 23, 2020
madridguy:
cheesy cheesy cheesy The guy that shared this thing just wanted to twist it with the toll gate.

Check the info below on your Facebook and see yourself. Benedict Obong is not connected to Lekki toll gate according to Facebook source that posted it.

Benedict Obong: May you return home in peace.

Last known location: Ikoyi Link bridge

Search on your facebook " Charles Jenkins Foundation International "

MISSING PERSON!!!
His name is Obong Benedict
Last known location: Ikoyi Link Bridge Axis, Lagos State, at 8pm last night.
Please anyone with info should kindly get in touch;
08179798141 08179798140 08176668179.

Why are u playing politics with this guy

Re: Missing People From The Lekki Massacre by madridguy(m): 8:30pm On Oct 23, 2020
Do not stress your sister over fallacy. It was poorly cooked and even BBC has busted their lies.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/world-africa-54628292?__twitter_impression=true

https://www.nairaland.com/6200705/endsars-protest-misinformation-circulating-online

They should have said the presence of the Nigeria Soldiers caused stampede which caused some casualties but went far ahead and used the word " Massacre " but now they're in deep shame.

Lagoon0:

Good now show me clear evidence there's nothing like that at the lekki toll gate so we'll know where we are heading to.
How I wish I'm in Lagos I'll be going there now.
I'll ask my sister @ ibeju lekki to see if she could go near there

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing People From The Lekki Massacre by madridguy(m): 8:31pm On Oct 23, 2020
Playing as how?

Sweetgirlmimi:

Why are u playing politics with this guy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing People From The Lekki Massacre by ibedun: 8:32pm On Oct 23, 2020
mightyhazel:
i dont reside in lagos,but trust me I've set up tens of ppl around the country,lagos inclusive.. people you would fall over yourself just to get to know them

We are all super successful on social media
Re: Missing People From The Lekki Massacre by Sweetgirlmimi(f): 8:32pm On Oct 23, 2020
madridguy:
Playing as how?

Check the pics I posted.
This is the second one.

Re: Missing People From The Lekki Massacre by madridguy(m): 8:35pm On Oct 23, 2020
Check Charles Jenkins Foundation International on Facebook. It has more information.

Sweetgirlmimi:

Check the pics I posted.
This is the second one.

1 Like

Re: Missing People From The Lekki Massacre by Sweetgirlmimi(f): 8:35pm On Oct 23, 2020
This one say after he thank God for saving him from lekki massacre he is missing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Missing People From The Lekki Massacre by Sweetgirlmimi(f): 8:37pm On Oct 23, 2020
madridguy:
Check Charles Jenkins Foundation International on Facebook. It has more information.

Seen but how are we sure this one is real and others is fake

Re: Missing People From The Lekki Massacre by Emilokoiyawon: 8:41pm On Oct 23, 2020
Lagoon0:

DJswitch was an eye witness what have you got to say about her true life confession .

DJSWITCH was one of the first to post a FAKE picture. Where did DJSWITCH get the fake pic?

1 Like

Re: Missing People From The Lekki Massacre by madridguy(m): 8:41pm On Oct 23, 2020
I never said anyone is fake but i will go for the ones with 3 available phone numbers.

Sweetgirlmimi:

Seen but how are we sure this one is real and others is fake

1 Like

Re: Missing People From The Lekki Massacre by madridguy(m): 8:44pm On Oct 23, 2020
I even tried to search the guy himself but i couldn't get his account.

Sweetgirlmimi:
This one say after he thank God for saving him from lekki massacre he is missing

1 Like

Re: Missing People From The Lekki Massacre by Arda1000(m): 8:46pm On Oct 23, 2020
madridguy:
cheesy cheesy cheesy The guy that shared this thing just wanted to twist it with the toll gate.

Check the info below on your Facebook and see yourself. Benedict Obong is not connected to Lekki toll gate according to Facebook source that posted it.

MISSING PERSON!!!
his said he went to work,only God knows what happened to the young guy
Re: Missing People From The Lekki Massacre by ibedun: 8:52pm On Oct 23, 2020
mightyhazel:
You have no more claims to lagos than the average non yoruba on the streets of Lagos..infact based on their investments and commitments,some even have far more stakes than your whole lineage put together.. so shut up with that crap

Investments and commitments.........yeah right all these miscreants ..refugees!

Y
Re: Missing People From The Lekki Massacre by Lagoon0: 8:55pm On Oct 23, 2020
madridguy:
Do not stress your sister over fallacy. It was poorly cooked and even BBC has busted their lies.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/world-africa-54628292?__twitter_impression=true

https://www.nairaland.com/6200705/endsars-protest-misinformation-circulating-online

They should have said the presence of the Nigeria Soldiers caused stampede which caused some casualties but went far ahead and used the word " Massacre " but now they're in deep shame.

The link you shared has nothing to do with lekki shooting. Im seeing some of the stories there for first time sef.
Let's talk about lekki in particular

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_zXrmjEddw
Re: Missing People From The Lekki Massacre by Sweetgirlmimi(f): 8:56pm On Oct 23, 2020
madridguy:
I even tried to search the guy himself but i couldn't get his account.

I got his account. On my first search

https://www.facebook.com/obong.benedict

1 Like

Re: Missing People From The Lekki Massacre by madridguy(m): 8:57pm On Oct 23, 2020
Browse it, check what he posted and when he posted it.

Sweetgirlmimi:

I got his account

1 Like

Re: Missing People From The Lekki Massacre by mightyhazel: 8:58pm On Oct 23, 2020
ibedun:

We are all super successful on social media
And u were asking? U seem to crave attention
Re: Missing People From The Lekki Massacre by fregeneh(m): 9:09pm On Oct 23, 2020
PaChukwudi44:

You are the one who have not watched the live video stream.It was watched live by 140,000 people.Tell your sponsors to increase your money as you have lots of work to do

If 140,000 people watch it live, then she should release it now that it has generated a lot of controversy all over the world so that about 199,960,000 of us remaining nigerian that missed out of watching it live can also do so.or are they trying to garnish it before released??[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Missing People From The Lekki Massacre by Lagoon0: 9:24pm On Oct 23, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:

DJSWITCH was one of the first to post a FAKE picture. Where did DJSWITCH get the fake pic?
falz and many has posted false pics they saw also and deleted them.
We are talking of life video here and eyewitness

1 Like

Re: Missing People From The Lekki Massacre by bettyharry101: 9:28pm On Oct 23, 2020
Eriokanmi:
like I told someone in the other thread, it would be difficult to post the names of the dead when the military had already taken their bodies away in their orchestrated plan to hide facts or culpability. Its only when people begin to declare their people missing that those who died could be ascertained and I see this happening in a few days.
If the military took them that means they are missing ..They can use the CCTV or pictures taken on that day to ascertain thier participation in the protest .
Re: Missing People From The Lekki Massacre by Emilokoiyawon: 9:28pm On Oct 23, 2020
Lagoon0:
falz and many has posted false pics they saw also and deleted them.e are talking of life video here and eyewitness

Shebi DJSWITCH was there? Then how come she posted a FAKE PIC? Your video (and all the others making the round) do not show "...dead bodies fall all over the place..." as described by DJSWITCH.

LekkiMassacre - the first massacre in history without dead bodies at the massacre site.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing People From The Lekki Massacre by Okoroawusa: 9:35pm On Oct 23, 2020
Lagoon0:

I asked simple question but you're the one twisting . after five days how do blood look like on the floor ?
Blood spilled if not washed off with a STRONG cleaning agent can last on the spot for almost a week and the odour of blood is very strong and pungent even if it came from one body talk less of 78 people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing People From The Lekki Massacre by Lagoon0: 9:36pm On Oct 23, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Blood spilled if not washed off with a STRONG cleaning agent can last on the spot for almost a week and the odour of blood is very strong and pungent even if it came from one body talk less of 78 people.
No one is talking about number. A life is also inportant
Re: Missing People From The Lekki Massacre by Lagoon0: 9:38pm On Oct 23, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:

Shebi DJSWITCH was there? Then how come she posted a FAKE PIC? Your video (and all the others making the round) do not show "...dead bodies fall all over the place..." as described by DJSWITCH.

LekkiMassacre - the first massacre in history without dead bodies at the massacre site.
I'm not tagging it massacre , a single soul should not be lost is my point
Re: Missing People From The Lekki Massacre by bettyharry101: 9:38pm On Oct 23, 2020
I am disappointed in the ENDSARS cordinators. ..I thought by now, they would have provided a platform to attend to the lekki victims whereabout & their well being .And to also know how many people where shot,those that were suppose to be dead /missing or still Alives.
If they are reported dead and their bodies cannot be found,maybe becos the Millitary must have taken them away, as allege. Then the families should report the case, so that it can be documented for investigation .How can your son ,daughter or friend be missing or presumed death and you will be quiet, while political jobbers & paid agent are all over the place undermining the horror that happened on that day & denying that no death was recorded .

1 Like

Re: Missing People From The Lekki Massacre by Okoroawusa: 9:45pm On Oct 23, 2020
Lagoon0:

No one is talking about number. A life is also inportant
Now you are changing the narrative

1 Like

Re: Missing People From The Lekki Massacre by Okoroawusa: 9:52pm On Oct 23, 2020
bettyharry101:
I am disappointed in the ENDSARS cordinators. ..I thought by now, they would have provided a platform to attend to the lekki victims whereabout & their well being .And to also know how many people where shot,those that were suppose to be dead /missing or still Alives.
If they are reported dead and their bodies cannot be found,maybe becos the Millitary must have taken them away, as allege. Then the families should report the case, so that it can be documented for investigation .How can your son ,daughter or friend be missing or presumed death and you will be quiet, while political jobbers & paid agent are all over the place undermining the horror that happened on that day & denying that no death was recorded .
Good point.
It's looking like their aim was just to organize the protests and stop there. No single care for those they brought out for the protests. No update. Not even a statement on what happened on Tuesday. Nothing!... They just disappeared into thin air.

3 Likes

Re: Missing People From The Lekki Massacre by Emilokoiyawon: 9:53pm On Oct 23, 2020
Lagoon0:
'm not tagging it massacre , a single soul should not be lost is my point

Agreed. But DJswitch said "dead bodies were falling all around her..." That is a massacre. But YET nobody can prove it. Why? The posted fake pics. We exposed them Now they are trying emotional argument. FAKE FAKE FAKE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Missing People From The Lekki Massacre by EMMY76: 10:05pm On Oct 23, 2020
madridguy:

MISSING PERSON!!!

You people and ur sponsors might succeed in suppressing the truth about the lekki toll gate massacre here in nigeria as usual but can't escape God's judgement either here on earth or in the afterlife.
Re: Missing People From The Lekki Massacre by Lagoon0: 10:13pm On Oct 23, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Now you are changing the narrative
You were talking base on what you've been seeing. I never called it massacre what I'm saying is, for any death to be recorded the army fvcked up and gave room for rumour and destruction. Those responsible for the order should be brought to book
Re: Missing People From The Lekki Massacre by Lagoon0: 10:15pm On Oct 23, 2020
EMMY76:

You people and ur sponsors might succeed in suppressing the truth about the lekki toll gate massacre here in nigeria as usual but can't escape God's judgement either here on earth or in the afterlife.
It I killing no massacre and all is very Bad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

TCN Reconnects Aba Power Electric, Kaduna & Kano DISCOs, Gives 60-Days Grace / Peter Obi's Christmas Message To Nigerians / Nigerian Embassy In Berlin Attacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.