Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

Ilorin: Custom Officials Has Killed Two - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ilorin: Custom Officials Has Killed Two (1865 Views)

Moment Idiroko Border Was Opened By Custom Officials (video) / Unknown Gunmen Killed Two People, Set Police Van Ablaze In Enugu (video) / Bamgbose Tells Tinubu: Buhari Has Killed Your Ambition, You Can’t Be President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ilorin: Custom Officials Has Killed Two by TheOtherRoom: 6:03pm On Oct 23, 2020
They have killed two and one has sustained bullet injuries at yidi road. The place just after Trillion.

Boys are already angry that people have been killed and are protesting already

Some pictures of one of the guy who was shot

Update.... It's 3 people.... confirmed

Re: Ilorin: Custom Officials Has Killed Two by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 23, 2020
They should start killing all of them already. Useless peaceful hoodlums!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ilorin: Custom Officials Has Killed Two by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 23, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:

grin

My brother, at this stage, any measure that will put an end to this madness should be used.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ilorin: Custom Officials Has Killed Two by VicBasseySokoto: 6:12pm On Oct 23, 2020
a
Re: Ilorin: Custom Officials Has Killed Two by VicBasseySokoto: 6:12pm On Oct 23, 2020
s
d
Re: Ilorin: Custom Officials Has Killed Two by TheOtherRoom: 6:12pm On Oct 23, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
fo.ol they are no hoodlums...I was there live and I am still there

It's good you are typing in your mother's room

4 Likes

Re: Ilorin: Custom Officials Has Killed Two by yoruba1914: 6:12pm On Oct 23, 2020
No justice no peace. No politician,trigger happy law enforcement killings will be accepted.

2 Likes

Re: Ilorin: Custom Officials Has Killed Two by AdetayoNL(m): 6:20pm On Oct 23, 2020
Untop their own Palliative?? WTF
Re: Ilorin: Custom Officials Has Killed Two by datola: 6:22pm On Oct 23, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:

They are not hoodlums but hungry Nigerians who discovered their stolen food stuff.

4 Likes

Re: Ilorin: Custom Officials Has Killed Two by HAccord: 6:23pm On Oct 23, 2020
These government agents nor dey hear word. Ok na!
Re: Ilorin: Custom Officials Has Killed Two by amaham(m): 6:23pm On Oct 23, 2020
Kill them all, they want to loot custom warehouse

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ilorin: Custom Officials Has Killed Two by IDesignLOGO: 6:29pm On Oct 23, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
Because of politicians who doesn't have you in their plan.

Burry your face in shame. This is the same way your own enemies will waste you like a chicken

4 Likes

Re: Ilorin: Custom Officials Has Killed Two by capitalzero: 6:31pm On Oct 23, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:

Guns do not bring peace but anarchy and destruction . Lekki a case study

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ilorin: Custom Officials Has Killed Two by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:39pm On Oct 23, 2020
Headshots only please!

TheOtherRoom:
fo.ol they are no hoodlums...I was there live and I am still there

It's good you are typing in your mother's room
You are a phucking idiot, WTF are you doing there? You deserve to be shot too. You are a thief, a thug, a phucking miscreants and nothing you say is gonna make me think otherwise.
Re: Ilorin: Custom Officials Has Killed Two by TheOtherRoom: 6:43pm On Oct 23, 2020
YoungBlackRico:
Headshots only please!

You are a phucking idiot, WTF are you doing there? You deserve to be shot too. You are a thief, a thug, a phucking miscreants and nothing you say is gonna make me think otherwise.

5 people dead already
Re: Ilorin: Custom Officials Has Killed Two by Acidosis(m): 6:46pm On Oct 23, 2020
Why were they shot and why are people protesting?? Your story is senseless.

If they were among those looting people's properties, then the death is well deserved. The dead bodies should be re-shot with at least 5 bullets.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ilorin: Custom Officials Has Killed Two by Nicoswit(m): 6:47pm On Oct 23, 2020
TheOtherRoom:

5 people dead already
Is the place custom store or covid palliative warehouse?
Re: Ilorin: Custom Officials Has Killed Two by ehinmowo: 6:52pm On Oct 23, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:

This is the mistake that NIgeria leaders are making now that is causing them dearly. I am sure if mofos like you are an adviser to the government you will also advise them to be shooting them.

Do you think murdering people into silence solve problems? If anything it creates more monsters. The NIgeria Army has murder SS youth into monster that is beyond their control. NIgeria Police murdered Bokoharam into a monster that is beyond their control.

Criminals do not make society. The society makes criminals. In your own myopic mind you think people just feel like commiting crimes.

What is the function of a country that cannot provide ORDINARY portable water to her citizens. Currently UN says there over 300 million guns in Nigeria. Do you think by the time people starts retaliating to the murder, you will have the mind to stay behind your keyboard and type rubbish?
Re: Ilorin: Custom Officials Has Killed Two by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 23, 2020
Does stealing food now warrant shooting

This is even a palliative for the poor sef that was supposed to be shared since, the Lagos own garri has mucor already
Re: Ilorin: Custom Officials Has Killed Two by Nigeriabiafra80: 6:55pm On Oct 23, 2020
In no distance time
Their media chasing clowns will arrive to ask you where is the evidence?
Re: Ilorin: Custom Officials Has Killed Two by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:56pm On Oct 23, 2020
ehinmowo:

This is the mistake that NIgeria leaders are making now that is causing them dearly. I am sure if mofos like you are an adviser to the government you will also advise them to be shooting them.

Do you think murdering people into silence solve problems? If anything it creates more monsters. The NIgeria Army has murder SS youth into monster that is beyond their control. NIgeria Police murdered Bokoharam into a monster that is beyond their control.

Criminals do not make society. The society makes criminals. In your own myopic mind you think people just feel like commiting crimes.

What is the function of a country that cannot provide ORDINARY portable water to her citizens. Currently UN says there over 300 million guns in Nigeria. Do you think by the time people starts retaliating to the murder, you will have the mind to stay behind your keyboard and type rubbish?
people like you find it easier to blame the government but mischievously ignore the idiots destroying anything and everything that will affect the poor masses alone.

Anyone in and around that vicinity should be shot twice, heart and head only.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ilorin: Custom Officials Has Killed Two by TheOtherRoom: 9:47pm On Oct 23, 2020
Nicoswit:

Is the place custom store or covid palliative warehouse?

I have no idea. I saw people going there and I decided to go and see what was happening there too.
Before I got there, before I knew it I saw dead boys and a lady on the floor from afar. Naa so me sef pick race with some other ladies Dem. I never ready to die

They now later brought that guy in d pic above
Re: Ilorin: Custom Officials Has Killed Two by Nicoswit(m): 10:51pm On Oct 23, 2020
TheOtherRoom:

I have no idea. I saw people going there and I decided to go and see what was happening there too.
Before I got there, before I knew it I saw dead boys on the floor from afar. Naa so me sef pick race with some other ladies Dem. I never ready to die

They now later brought that guy in d pic above
You con dey pick race with ladies,you suppose show dem say you be real G nw....it is well shaa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ilorin: Custom Officials Has Killed Two by TheOtherRoom: 11:10pm On Oct 23, 2020
Nicoswit:

You con dey pick race with ladies,you suppose show dem say you be real G nw....it is well shaa
shocked o boy

I wanted to show them I was a real Gee but I remember

A wise man run to run another day.
We moooooove

1 Like

Re: Ilorin: Custom Officials Has Killed Two by Jorgenvava: 7:00am On Oct 24, 2020
YoungBlackRico:
people like you find it easier to blame the government but mischievously ignore the idiots destroying anything and everything that will affect the poor masses alone.

Anyone in and around that vicinity should be shot twice, heart and head only.

Beasts with ammunitions and uniforms. Your end will be terrible and unimaginable. Go and mark it down.
Re: Ilorin: Custom Officials Has Killed Two by Jorgenvava: 7:00am On Oct 24, 2020
Thank God DJ Switch has finally made a video about what happened that night. For those who didn't watch it, she mentioned two forces; the Nigerian army and the police force. The Nigerian army came first, and when they left, the police force (SARS) continued. Perhaps, reason why there was an increase in the death toll and why the army also denies it.

Now, you may be wondering why DJ Switch and others took the bodies to the soldiers. Let me tell you what happened.

According to Brigadier General Francis Omata, who was alleged as the person who gave his soldiers, the command to kill unarmed protesters at the Lekki Toll Gate, he didn't do it.

Francis said he was not the one who gave the order. It was Lt. Col S.O Bello of the 65 Battalion Bonny Camp.

Why his name is being spread about is because when he heard the plot, he rushed to the scene 39 minutes later to pull back his boys.

He had to announce his name to prevent them from shooting him. This was how people got his name and thought he led them. Here is the link below to read this information:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.withinnigeria.com/2020/10/21/brigadier-francis-omata-clears-the-air-on-lekkimassacre-names-officer-who-led-the-operation/amp/

Yes, the Nigerian Army under the command of LT. Col S.O Bello, gave the command to kill unarmed protesters. Who sent Bello?

Now, the reason why DJ Switch trusted the army enough to lay the bodies at their feet was because of Omata. She thought she could trust him, since he came to stop his boys. So for those wondering, I hope you have your answers.

Now, in her statement, she said the SARS police came later. You know they are still disgruntled about their dissolution and took out their anger on the protesters. They've been killing before, it's not a new thing.

The bulk of the killing, the probable 63 dead youths were killed by SARS, the same people this protest is all about.

And...

They are silencing people from speaking the truth.

I found this out when someone made a post of one of the victims and how he was killed. When I got back to check the post, I didn't see it. I asked the lady, she said they told her to take it down.

Who are they?

Now, let's look at a time line of event since the Lekki Massacre:

Sanwo-Olu wrote;

"This is the toughest night of our lives as forces beyond our direct control have moved to make dark notes in our history, but we will face it and come out stronger." This was by 7:43 10/20/20.

Meanwhile the shooting continued until the next morning. Forces beyond our Governors control stopped him from directing the ones under his control to stop the shooting.

We also heard the military was looking for the survivors of the shooting to kill them off.

This was after Sanwo-Olu wrote,

"There are currently 10 patients at the Gen. Hospital, 11 at Reddington, and 4 at Vedic; with mild to moderate levels of injuries while 2 are receiving intensive medical care."

I believe he made this statement as a means of informing the military where the survivors are since making phone calls might leave trails when investigations begin.

Reno Omokri tweeted on 17th,

"I just got privilege information that there is division in the military about how to handle EndSARS protesters, with Burutai pushing for a Shiite scenario, similarly to the Zaria massacre."

This was on 17th October, 2020. The Lekki massacre happened 20th October, 2020 with the military and SARS hiding dead bodies so they can easily twist the story.

Do you know what these guys are doing?

They want to discredit the Lekki story and they are winning!

These people maimed the Nigerian Youths that went out to protest for a better life, they killed them, and threatened their family to keep quiet.

They are monsters!
Re: Ilorin: Custom Officials Has Killed Two by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:10am On Oct 24, 2020
Jorgenvava:

Beasts with ammunitions and uniforms. Your end will be terrible and unimaginable. Go and mark it down.
What happened, you wanna cry?

Here we go, again! You don conclude say I be 'corps' without no fact, you don't even know me grin.

Logic over emotion boy, it matters a lot in situations like this. Stop peddling fake news, or else bloods of those that lose their lives as a result will be on ur hands, mark that down.
Re: Ilorin: Custom Officials Has Killed Two by Jorgenvava: 7:12am On Oct 24, 2020
YoungBlackRico:
What happened, you wanna cry?

Here we go, again! You don conclude say I be 'corps' without no fact, you don't even know me grin.

Logic over emotion boy, it matters a lot in situations like this. Stop peddling fake news, or else bloods of those that lose their lives as a result will be on ur hands, mark that down.

So what is the fake news mr pick me up? That people did not die at the Lekki Toll Gate?
Re: Ilorin: Custom Officials Has Killed Two by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:25am On Oct 24, 2020
Jorgenvava:

So what is the fake news mr pick me up? That people did not die at the Lekki Toll Gate?
Have you seen in any of my write up that no one died? I'm saying, if you're claiming there was a massacre then do so with verifiable facts, or keep your goddamn mouth shut rather than heat up the polity.

The Lootings and destructions, are they in anyway related to Lekki?? The business owners that have lost their means of livelihood, are they responsible for the alleged 'massacre'? Who's gonna suffer most from the carnage and stupidity left in the wake?

Cause and effect dude.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My mom is tired, too. / Beware Of The Moniker Asgard73, He's Not Igbo / NSITF:Buhari Sacks Tinubu Ally, Kemi Nelson, Three Others Over N181m Illegal Pay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.