Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,915 members, 7,806,659 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

Draught And Famine Ahead Of Nigeria And Africa. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Draught And Famine Ahead Of Nigeria And Africa. (168 Views)

See The Perfect Reason Your Church Is Going Through Famine / Stand Firm With God,There Is Famine Ahead / Another COZA Video Released Ahead Of Program After Controversial Davido Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Draught And Famine Ahead Of Nigeria And Africa. by wasol: 6:48pm On Oct 23, 2020
#REVOLUTIONISHERE!!!
PUBLISHED BY MISSIONARY' JOHN-SOGBETE PRINCEWILL
3RD JUNE, 2014.

[12] DRAUGHT AND FAMINE AHEAD, IF DELAY CONTINUES
Therefore, Son of man, tell my people in this nation (Nigeria) and indeed, West Africa to get prepared for scarcity of foods and commodities and sky-rocketing prices of the few that shall be seen and available in those days and the people shall revolt through protests in many cities. For these calamities and crises shall yet continue until, my call is honoured and my words accomplished, for I AM THE LORD that made all things; that stretched forth the heavens alone; that spread abroad the earth by myself, that frustrates the tokens of liars and make diviners mad; that turned wise men backward, and made their knowledge foolish; that confirms the words of my servants and performs the perfect council of my messengers; that said to Jerusalem, thou shall be inhabited, and to the cities of Judah, you shall be built and I will raise up the decayed places thereof; that said to the deep, be dry, and I will dry up your rivers, that said of my chosen (Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan), he is my shepherd, and shall perform all my pleasures, even saying to Jerusalem, you shall be built; and to the temple, your foundation shall be laid. I AM THE LORD, AND I CHANGE NOT, therefore, the sons of Jacob are not consumed. Tell my people not to fear but, remain trully faithful, for I shall be their supplier in times of draught, and light in times of darkness, and a very present help in times of trouble... no trully redeemed, obedient and faithful child of GOD had been consumed so far, and shall not be, for I will defend my faithfuls, as it is written: those that call upon the name of the Lord faithfully, shall be saved, because the name of the Lord is a strong tower, therefore, the righteous runs into it and is saved; and also, I would not allow the rod of the wicked to fall upon the lots of the righteous, lest, the righteous put forth their hands into iniquity.
follow the link below for more details:
http://messengerjspee..com/2014/06/800x600-normal-0-false-false-false-en_3.html

(1) (Reply)

(8). Divine Direction / People You Must Avoid At This Time - Awe Hilary / Everybody Must Read, Even The Governor...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.