Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

Police Arrest Thugs Who Set Cars Ablaze In Abuja - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Police Arrest Thugs Who Set Cars Ablaze In Abuja (195 Views)

FACTCHECK: Is There Anyone Like Bruce Mayrock, Who Set Himself Ablaze For Biafra / Mob Sets Two Dangote Trucks Ablaze After Crushing Two To Death In Ogun / Bature: The Sokoto Boy Who Set A New Record At NDA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Police Arrest Thugs Who Set Cars Ablaze In Abuja by Erons123: 7:08pm On Oct 23, 2020
Security operatives have arrested some hoodlums who infiltrated the #ENDSARS protesters camp in Abuja.

The Minister of Federal Capital Territory Administration ( FCT ), Muhammad Bello, disclosed this during an on-the-spot assessment of Apo and Dutse Alhaji areas.

Apo and Dutse Alhaji areas are spots some residents were killed and properties vandalised. The Minister said, “As I speak, arrests have been made.

The FCT Police Commissioner has informed me. Those who participated and carried out the attacks will face the wrath of the law. We will ensure that it is done.

He called on community leaders and heads of market associations to fish out those who participated in the violent protests.

Read more at: https://ekohotblog.com/2020/10/23/police-arrest-thugs-who-set-cars-ablaze-in-abuja/
Re: Police Arrest Thugs Who Set Cars Ablaze In Abuja by AlhajiNatty(m): 7:13pm On Oct 23, 2020
I also wonder what happened to those urchins that set ablaze offices of some Federal Agencies in same FCT...
Re: Police Arrest Thugs Who Set Cars Ablaze In Abuja by Nbotee(m): 7:14pm On Oct 23, 2020
Until dey arrest and parade dat man driving and SUV and ordering dem around every major road in Abuja I won't believe dem..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Paypal And Clickbank Account For Nigerians / Buhari Will Not Speak On Lekki Incident Till... – Minister Of Youth, Sunday Dare / Tinubu Brags Over Lekki Massacre "I'M Still Jagaban, Asiwaju Of Lagos"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.