Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,848 members, 7,798,832 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

Looters Steal Covid-19 Palliatives In Osun - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Looters Steal Covid-19 Palliatives In Osun (223 Views)

Massive Looting Of Palliatives In Birnin Kebbi Kara Market Just Now (photos) / NSCDC Dismisses Officer Who Looted COVID-19 Palliatives In Abuja / Thugs Share COVID-19 Palliatives Found At The Oba Of Lagos Palace (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looters Steal Covid-19 Palliatives In Osun by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 23, 2020
The looters or hood lums can be seen stealing the covid -19 palliatives kept in a warehouse in EDE.

How they gained entrance into the warehouse is unknown but it took the intervention of the army to stop them from the unlawful activity.

But the army made it known that everyone found guilty of the looting will be arrested.

Re: Looters Steal Covid-19 Palliatives In Osun by AlhajiNatty(m): 7:13pm On Oct 23, 2020
Op, Ede means Cocoyam in Igbo. Which was why when I saw you mentioned 'Ede' as the location where the stolen palliatives were kept in Ogun, I was expecting to see a warehouse filled with assorted species of ede that would rival Mr Banky's head for size.
But all I see in this warehouse are cartons of packaged earthworms for the Indomie generation.

How do you expect me reconcile the fact that palliatives that were supposedly meant for palliating peoples lives ends up hoarded in a warehouse?
Who did Nigerians offend bikonu?
Why are we doing this to ourselves?
Re: Looters Steal Covid-19 Palliatives In Osun by Sonnobax15(m): 7:17pm On Oct 23, 2020
cool
Re: Looters Steal Covid-19 Palliatives In Osun by Freelane33(m): 7:19pm On Oct 23, 2020
STEAL ? WTF IS THAT . cool

(1) (Reply)

Benue Pastor Accused Of Stealing Men’s joysticks Killed / S*x Worker Arrested For Selling Her 4 Months Old Baby For N300,000 In Katsina / Monarch Accuses Lagos Police Of Torturing Son To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.