Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

Where Do Pictures That Has Been Deleted Go To - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Where Do Pictures That Has Been Deleted Go To (5506 Views)

Why Do Pictures Blur And Loose Quality When They're Posted On Whatsapp / Pls Can A Text Message That Have Been Deleted For Up To 6 Month Be Recovered / Tricks You Never Knew Your Andriod Phone Can Do, (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Do Pictures That Has Been Deleted Go To by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 9:52am On Oct 24, 2020
pozehnani:
Next time, save them on any of your social media account. As for this one, it's gone for good.
Why does ur moniker sounds so south african-ish. Where are u 4rm?
Re: Where Do Pictures That Has Been Deleted Go To by pozehnani(f): 9:58am On Oct 24, 2020
PrinceofAgoAre:
Why does ur moniker sounds so south african-ish. Where are u 4rm?

I'm from the evening newspaper association of SA.

Mr. Man. Leave me alone.
Re: Where Do Pictures That Has Been Deleted Go To by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 10:00am On Oct 24, 2020
pozehnani:

I'm from the evening newspaper association of SA.

Mr. Man. Leave me alone.
Lmao .. I'm nt understanding, i didnt call u dat. Have we crossed path?
Re: Where Do Pictures That Has Been Deleted Go To by Richdee1(m): 10:13am On Oct 24, 2020
Makavelli25:
If your phone has a recycle bin you can get it there

But if not. It's gone

My phone does not have such
Re: Where Do Pictures That Has Been Deleted Go To by Richdee1(m): 10:14am On Oct 24, 2020
Kyase:
Go download all data recovery app
Let me try this
Re: Where Do Pictures That Has Been Deleted Go To by Richdee1(m): 10:15am On Oct 24, 2020
Xmen149:
it gets encrypted and compressed then stored in your phone.

in the case of Android it is stored in Android folder in ur phone memory and you will probably not see it.

use some specialized data recovery app in your phone to get it back

or other ones that interface between pc and phone

Thanks for this. would download the recovery app
Re: Where Do Pictures That Has Been Deleted Go To by Kennyking1234: 10:15am On Oct 24, 2020
A video on the topic
Re: Where Do Pictures That Has Been Deleted Go To by Richdee1(m): 10:16am On Oct 24, 2020
JJmubby:

Which fone, if it’s iPhone or Xiaomi then you can easily recover them.
U mean Android or iPhone? its an Android
Re: Where Do Pictures That Has Been Deleted Go To by pozehnani(f): 10:16am On Oct 24, 2020
PrinceofAgoAre:
Lmao .. I'm nt understanding, i didnt call u dat. Have we crossed path?

It's so easy for you to forget we've crossed paths because you dot on virtually every lady here.grin

Have fun.
Re: Where Do Pictures That Has Been Deleted Go To by Richdee1(m): 10:16am On Oct 24, 2020
cristy149:
if you phone has trash bin ..then it will go there otherwise you need to be rooted to retrieve deleted pictures (that's if you use an android device)

Yea its an Android device
Re: Where Do Pictures That Has Been Deleted Go To by Richdee1(m): 10:17am On Oct 24, 2020
SKhanmi:
Get a data recovery application on PC, you can Google the top 5.

Put your memory card directly into the allocated slot on the PC.

Use the software to recover your files.

As for the ones on your phone memory, most times that needs more advanced software that is generally only available to the likes of the forensic team.

Nothing ever gets deleted, you can only overwrite data to make it useless. On the web? Nope. It only went somewhere else. Like Facebook. It's all stored.

I don't use a Memory card, its stored on the phone

That's what I want to know. Stored where?
I really need those files
Re: Where Do Pictures That Has Been Deleted Go To by Richdee1(m): 10:19am On Oct 24, 2020
PrinceofAgoAre:
Check d thumbnails folder of ur fone, it shud be there.

I went there immediately because most of my pictures recreate it self there, I did and could not find it
Re: Where Do Pictures That Has Been Deleted Go To by Richdee1(m): 10:19am On Oct 24, 2020
kmaster007:
it goes to heaven
Bro please I'm not joking. I need those pics. They're client files on it
Re: Where Do Pictures That Has Been Deleted Go To by Richdee1(m): 10:20am On Oct 24, 2020
howfarseun:
answer the question
Android Infinix Hot 7
Re: Where Do Pictures That Has Been Deleted Go To by Richdee1(m): 10:20am On Oct 24, 2020
pozehnani:
Next time, save them on any of your social media account. As for this one, it's gone for good.

Are you saying there is no way out?
Re: Where Do Pictures That Has Been Deleted Go To by Richdee1(m): 10:22am On Oct 24, 2020
Mrviktor:

Go to photos.google.com On ur pc.
Or download google photos nd pray it backed up ur Photos
Tried this I could just get 1/3rd of the pics back. I really need all. Please no other way?
Re: Where Do Pictures That Has Been Deleted Go To by Richdee1(m): 10:23am On Oct 24, 2020
leonard002:
OP, DO THIS
Done! But just 1 out of 3pics I could get back
Re: Where Do Pictures That Has Been Deleted Go To by pozehnani(f): 10:23am On Oct 24, 2020
Richdee1:

Are you saying there is no way out?

No way out except if the phone has a recycle bin, you can check it like the others have suggested.
Re: Where Do Pictures That Has Been Deleted Go To by Richdee1(m): 10:23am On Oct 24, 2020
Pelaguis:
They are usually still on your device storage waiting to be overwritten. If you generally use up all your data storage space then they most definitely have been overwritten, also depending on how long ago it was.

Just yesterday bro.
Re: Where Do Pictures That Has Been Deleted Go To by Richdee1(m): 10:24am On Oct 24, 2020
krozay:
They go into LAWMA trash bin
Please let's be serious. I'm not joking. This is my Work that's about to slide
Re: Where Do Pictures That Has Been Deleted Go To by Richdee1(m): 10:25am On Oct 24, 2020
pozehnani:

No way out except if the phone has a recycle bin, you can check it like the others have suggested.

My phone doesn't have a bin
Re: Where Do Pictures That Has Been Deleted Go To by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 10:26am On Oct 24, 2020
pozehnani:

It's so easy for you to forget we've crossed paths because you dot on virtually every lady here.grin

Have fun.

Christ! .. I jxt remembered u, u're dat female dat from bum bum whatever thread. Lol. Sorry abt dat. Twasnt intentional, twas d spirit of trolling dat consumed me at that moment. I might jxt need a deliverance 4rm dat thing. grin . Can u help
Re: Where Do Pictures That Has Been Deleted Go To by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 10:27am On Oct 24, 2020
Richdee1:

I went there immediately because most of my pictures recreate it self there, I did and could not find it
I'm sorry. Maybe u shud try oda people suggestion.
Re: Where Do Pictures That Has Been Deleted Go To by pozehnani(f): 10:35am On Oct 24, 2020
Richdee1:

My phone doesn't have a bin

Aww.. nothing you can do then.
Sowii.
Re: Where Do Pictures That Has Been Deleted Go To by kmaster007: 10:37am On Oct 24, 2020
Richdee1:

Bro please I'm not joking. I need those pics. They're client files on it
ok! check under bin or trash on Ur gallery
Re: Where Do Pictures That Has Been Deleted Go To by Pious101: 10:40am On Oct 24, 2020
WoundedLamb:

Haha... Where were they before they were created? They go back to that place. grin

Serousiy though, they are data nah. A combination of pixels with varying colours which are represented in the memory as series of SN/NS combinations (conventionally represented as zeros and ones). That specific combination pattern unique to each data element takes up a region on the hard disk and when they are wiped, the polarities are just reset and the region is freed for another one.

I know some memory disks reserve a region where deleted files are temporarily stored (though this cannot be be accessed via the GUI interface). I don't think phone memories have this capacity unfortunately.
u ended up confusing me d more with language meant for tech
Re: Where Do Pictures That Has Been Deleted Go To by JJmubby: 10:51am On Oct 24, 2020
Richdee1:

U mean Android or iPhone?
its an Android

What brand is d fone
Re: Where Do Pictures That Has Been Deleted Go To by YoungBlackRico(m): 11:01am On Oct 24, 2020
greenskittles:
Next time, always upload important files and media on your private Google drive storage, you get 15GB cloud storage free with every gmail account you have and can always pay for more if you need to.
Backup is not as easy sound sha.
Re: Where Do Pictures That Has Been Deleted Go To by Richdee1(m): 11:13am On Oct 24, 2020
JJmubby:

What brand is d fone
Infinix
Re: Where Do Pictures That Has Been Deleted Go To by Richdee1(m): 11:13am On Oct 24, 2020
kmaster007:
ok! check under bin or trash on Ur gallery

I don't have trash bin in ma gallery
Re: Where Do Pictures That Has Been Deleted Go To by GOOOGLE504(m): 11:26am On Oct 24, 2020
Richdee1:
Good evening Nairalanders, My little cousin Mistakenly deleted all my photos from my phone Gallery. there are important pictures I use for work on it. Where do they go to? and how can I retrieve it. Please help me out

There are some software programs that do this kinda work, the bests are paid. I once surfed the web on this topic and got back some old pics and others were corrupted but it was some free version I don't remember that I used. OP google is your friend.
A query you can sample is "how to retrieve deleted file from phone"
Re: Where Do Pictures That Has Been Deleted Go To by lymelyte(m): 11:28am On Oct 24, 2020
WoundedLamb:

Haha... Where were they before they were created? They go back to that place. grin

Serousiy though, they are data nah. A combination of pixels with varying colours which are represented in the memory as series of SN/NS combinations (conventionally represented as zeros and ones). That specific combination pattern unique to each data element takes up a region on the hard disk and when they are wiped, the polarities are just reset and the region is freed for another one.

I know some memory disks reserve a region where deleted files are temporarily stored (though this cannot be be accessed via the GUI interface). I don't think phone memories have this capacity unfortunately.
explain in layman terms undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Activate MTN Share & Sell On My New Sim Card / ★★★★☆3 G Setting For All Network Automatic Updated / Leagoo M9 Pro Specification And Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.