Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

Goodluck Jonathan Need To Answer This Questions - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Need To Answer This Questions (1706 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Need To Rescue Nigeria Now / Questions Goodluck Jonathan Need To Answer / Goodluck Jonathan Need To Answer This Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodluck Jonathan Need To Answer This Questions by rainerboy1010: 9:22pm On Oct 23, 2020
Goodluck Jonathan Need To Answer This Questions����

- GEJ need to explain to Nigerians how he managed to pay fuel subsidy and yet sold fuel at N86 per liter.��

- GEJ need to explain to Nigerians how he manage to swallow our insults, criticism and protests without using the military and DSS to hunt us down ��

- GEJ needs to explain to Nigerians how he managed to handle our group protests and yearnings without calling us terrorists ��

- GEJ need to explain to Nigerians how he managed to controls our borders and yet a bag of rice was sold for 8k.���

- GEJ need to explain to Nigerians how he managed to build 17 federal universities in 17 states in Nigeria.���

- GEJ need to explain to Nigerians how he managed to build almajiri schools in all the Norther Local governments.��

- GEJ need to explain to Nigerians how he managed to hold $1=#165 for 4yrs�‍♂️�‍♂️

- GEJ need to Explain to Nigerians how he managed to push Nigeria's economy to be number 1 in Africa. �❤️

- GEJ need to explain to Nigerians how he fought Ebola without closing Schools, Banks, Courts, Mosques, Churches and banning weddings/gatherings... And without foreign intervention..��

GEJ you and your generation will remain blessed!��✌️

Youths
Let be Wise, think and Act wisely.

Stay safe fellow Nigerian

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Need To Answer This Questions by PAWG(m): 9:25pm On Oct 23, 2020
rainerboy1010:

- GEJ need to explain to Nigerians how he managed to pay fuel subsidy and yet sold fuel at N86 per liter.��

- GEJ need to explain to Nigerians how he manage to swallow our insults, criticism and protests without using the military and DSS to hunt us down ��

- GEJ needs to explain to Nigerians how he managed to handle our group protests and yearnings without calling us terrorists ��

- GEJ need to explain to Nigerians how he managed to controls our borders and yet a bag of rice was sold for 8k.���

- GEJ need to explain to Nigerians how he managed to build 17 federal universities in 17 states in Nigeria.���

- GEJ need to explain to Nigerians how he managed to build almajiri schools in all the Norther Local governments.��

- GEJ need to explain to Nigerians how he managed to hold $1=#165 for 4yrs�‍♂️�‍♂️

- GEJ need to Explain to Nigerians how he managed to push Nigeria's economy to be number 1 in Africa. �❤️

- GEJ need to explain to Nigerians how he fought Ebola without closing Schools, Banks, Courts, Mosques, Churches and banning weddings/gatherings... And without foreign intervention..��

Youths

Isn’t it same generation we’re protesting against?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Need To Answer This Questions by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 23, 2020
rainerboy1010:

Youths

You're blessed too and because you stand by the truth, I prophesy that you'll be greater than Jonathan goodluck.

Don't forget this day because it will come to pass.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Need To Answer This Questions by Franzinni: 9:28pm On Oct 23, 2020
rainerboy1010:

Youths

kai you never know what you have until you lose it.

Very true ...except with this APC government and mr moh bubu

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Need To Answer This Questions by angelEmade: 9:29pm On Oct 23, 2020
OP Good bless you!

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Need To Answer This Questions by Chizip(m): 9:29pm On Oct 23, 2020
Op, I missed those days when 1 cup of garri and 10 kulikuli is 20 naira ����

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Need To Answer This Questions by IamWonderful: 9:29pm On Oct 23, 2020
rainerboy1010:

Youths

The Jonathan and his family are busy asslicking Buhari and his wife, just to forgive their corruption. This one of the reason Buhari will never take your agitation serious, you are using failure to spite calamity, what happened to the set of people to voted for Jonathan in the first tenure, he contested against the same Buhari he lost to to.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Need To Answer This Questions by rainerboy1010: 9:34pm On Oct 23, 2020
Franzinni:
kai you never know what you have until you lose it.

Very true ...except with this APC government and mr moh bubu

Am we exchanged it for

Change?

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Need To Answer This Questions by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 23, 2020
GEJ is educated, an academic doctor

While

PMB is a money bought general and does not have waec, that is to say, he is not educated

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Need To Answer This Questions by rainerboy1010: 9:42pm On Oct 23, 2020
GEJ. Never blamed anyone

He did what is to be done

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Need To Answer This Questions by sim37(m): 9:48pm On Oct 23, 2020
one of the best president Nigeria once had. Good luck my hero

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Need To Answer This Questions by helinues: 9:49pm On Oct 23, 2020
Tell him to try his luck in 2023 undecided

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Need To Answer This Questions by Nguru55: 9:55pm On Oct 23, 2020
The nigga in asorock was on the back bench making noise in class. He didn't like teacher jonathan nor his class rep okonjo...

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Need To Answer This Questions by WonderManly(m): 9:58pm On Oct 23, 2020
The truth from the fact!

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Need To Answer This Questions by godofuck231: 10:19pm On Oct 23, 2020
IamWonderful:
The Jonathan and his family are busy asslicking Buhari and his wife, just to forgive their corruption. This one of the reason Buhari will never take your agitation serious, you are using failure to spite calamity, what happened to the set of people to voted for Jonathan in the first tenure, he contested against the same Buhari he lost to to.
come close, closer please

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Need To Answer This Questions by Nobody: 5:23am On Oct 24, 2020
rainerboy1010:

OOk here we go...

Oil prices under GEJ

2010 N65
2012 JAN :140
2012 FEB 97
2015 87 Naira

And even then, subsidy looting was still ongoing. as was smuggling and so on (and this last oneis not becase of GEJ, subsides are by their nature prone to corruption.

To cite one example...a chap who flmed a Boko haram shootout at DSS HQ was arrested by you guessed it the DSS.

Soeone whose supporters were calling all Northerners terrorists or backers of terroists. (That's a big part of why he lost the 2015 lections)

The same bag of rice that was N2500 at the start of his regime....

Simple. nder GEJ oil was at an all time high of $91 to $130....so we had the incomme then to do all that magic.

Simple....we isolated , isolated. Plus, EBOLAcmpared to covid19 is an old disease....it was isolated in 1976..so we know what to do, and how to do it COVID just turned up in 2019, and we are still learning all about the illness

Plus almost every country locked down under covid, not jjust Nigeria...and Bhri;s lockdown was not serious self.

Sigh
Youths

[/quote]

At least I am glad I never voted PDP and APC.

By the way, I don't like Buhari. I never voted for him. But GEJ was no better.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Need To Answer This Questions by Nobody: 6:17am On Oct 24, 2020
rainerboy1010:

Youths

PhD in academic field is not the same with PhD in nomadics

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Need To Answer This Questions by Nobody: 6:18am On Oct 24, 2020
PhiliptheArab:

OOk here we go...

Oil prices under GEJ

2010 N65
2012 JAN :140
2012 FEB 97
2015 87 Naira

And even then, subsidy looting was still ongoing. as was smuggling and so on (and this last oneis not becase of GEJ, subsides are by their nature prone to corruption.

To cite one example...a chap who flmed a Boko haram shootout at DSS HQ was arrested by you guessed it the DSS.

Soeone whose supporters were calling all Northerners terrorists or backers of terroists. (That's a big part of why he lost the 2015 lections)

The same bag of rice that was N2500 at the start of his regime....

Simple. nder GEJ oil was at an all time high of $91 to $130....so we had the incomme then to do all that magic.

Simple....we isolated , isolated. Plus, EBOLAcmpared to covid19 is an old disease....it was isolated in 1976..so we know what to do, and how to do it COVID just turned up in 2019, and we are still learning all about the illness

Plus almost every country locked down under covid, not jjust Nigeria...and Bhri;s lockdown was not serious self.

Sigh

At least I am glad I never voted PDP and APC.

By the way, I don't like Buhari. I never voted for him. But GEJ was no better.
Get out. Shameless gene

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Need To Answer This Questions by Nobody: 6:19am On Oct 24, 2020
jcmaiah:

Get out. Shameless gene
cheesy
smiley

I hear the orchids and crocouses are fine this time of year.....
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Need To Answer This Questions by Nobody: 6:21am On Oct 24, 2020
PhiliptheArab:

cheesy
smiley

I hear the orchids and crocouses are fine this time of year.....

Lol... This one wan form intellectual

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Need To Answer This Questions by Haywhysat: 6:22am On Oct 24, 2020
Lol, the same Jonathan that was using DSS to harass press or who? Or fuel price didn't increase under him? He met fuel at 69 or so and..... Well
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Need To Answer This Questions by Nobody: 6:28am On Oct 24, 2020
jcmaiah:

Lol... This one wan form intellectual

I'll even add some more intellectual stuff for you...so that you would see my ultimate point.

Nigeria 'prospered' under gej because oil prices were as high as $91-130 per barrel. It is where we got the money to pay for all the goodies we have.

Also, petrol prices at the start of the GEJ regimme were at 65 naira, then he raised it to N140 naira for a very good reason.....to attract investment into the downstream sector and reduce government spending on subsidy, but the wrong minded opposition froed a price reduction which is why we have serious issues with our refinereis. among other things (Explaining why is a long and convolited story...and worth a separate thread).

And GEJ used the DSS well well. Like invading APC offices to seize their registration records...and host of other things.

Look, I did not vote for Buhari. I never will. But I am not going to whitewash GEJ. Infact I am angry with GEJ because he had a golden opporunity, and he squandered it. To the point that people started looking at a retired old general with no new ideas as the messiah.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Need To Answer This Questions by Nobody: 6:31am On Oct 24, 2020
PhiliptheArab:

I'll even add some more intellectual stuff for you...so that you would see my ultimate point.

Nigeria 'prospered' under gej because oil prices were as high as $91-130 per barrel. It is where we got the money to pay for all the goodies we have.

Also, petrol prices at the start of the GEJ regimme were at 65 naira, then he raised it to N140 naira for a very good reason.....to attract investment into the downstream sector and reduce government spending on subsidy, but the wrong minded opposition froed a price reduction which is why we have serious issues with our refinereis. among other things (Explaining why is a long and convolited story...and worth a separate thread).

And GEJ used the DSS well well. Like invading APC offices to seize their registration records...and host of other things.

Look, I did not vote for Buhari. I never will. But I am not going to whitewash GEJ. Infact I am angry with GEJ because he had a golden opporunity, and he squandered it. To the point that people started looking at a retired old general with no new ideas as the messiah.

Oga, who is talking about fuel price? Face the matter at hand and stop derailing. The major matter at hand is brutality at all levels. That's the koko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Need To Answer This Questions by Nobody: 6:34am On Oct 24, 2020
jcmaiah:

Oga, who is talking about fuel price? Face the matter at hand and stop derailing. The major matter at hand is brutality at all levels. That's the koko

Yes, and it existed under GEJ

SARS was active under GEJ. Infact, the first tie I heard of SARS brutaliy was under GEJ....as was the forst time I met a SARS victim.

Also, teargas was fired on the National Assembly and protesters under GEJ

Zakzakky got shot at under GEJ too....not as bad as Buharis brutal sack of his HQ, but it happened.

An there were human rights abuses by the Army in NE Nigeria...which fuelled the Boko crisis.

Shall I go on?

Doens't mean Buhari is good...and I have my own Buhari centric list....but GEJ was no better
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Need To Answer This Questions by Nobody: 6:36am On Oct 24, 2020
PhiliptheArab:

Yes, and it existed under GEJ

SARS was active under GEJ. Infact, the first tie I heard of SARS brutaliy was under GEJ....as was the forst time I met a SARS victim.

Also, teargas was fired on the National Assembly and protesters under GEJ

Zakzakky got shot at under GEJ too....not as bad as Buharis brutal sack of his HQ, but it happened.

An there were human rights abuses by the Army in NE Nigeria...which fuelled the Boko crisis.

Shall I go on?

Doens't mean Buhari is good...and I have my own Buhari centric list....but GEJ was no better
Yes we agree. Would GEJ have sent army to the protest ground?
Bokoharam started under Yardua not Jonathan. I was in the North then.
The rot in the system was inherited as it has always transferred from one leader to the order. They question is how the particular leader responds to that rot. There is no basis of comparism between Jonathan and Buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Need To Answer This Questions by Nobody: 6:45am On Oct 24, 2020
jcmaiah:

Yes we agree. Would GEJ have sent army to the protest ground?
Bokoharam started under Yardua not Jonathan. I was in the North then.
The rot in the system was inherited as it has always transferred from one leader to the order. They question is how the particular leader responds to that rot. There is no basis of comparism between Jonathan and Buhari

1. Gej would have sent troops. All them politicians are the same.He sent troops and police to the antisubsidy protests for example

2. Yes, boko started under Yaradua
Poor handling under Gej and Buhari exacerbated it.

3.So GEJ cant fix the rot he inherited? You are sounding like the BMO on this site when they try to defend their lord and master bubu

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Need To Answer This Questions by Nobody: 7:02am On Oct 24, 2020
PhiliptheArab:

1. Gej would have sent troops. All them politicians are the same.He sent troops and police to the antisubsidy protests for example

2. Yes, boko started under Yaradua
Poor handling under Gej and Buhari exacerbated it.

3.So GEJ cant fix the rot he inherited? You are sounding like the BMO on this site when they try to defend their lord and master bubu
I said "handle the rot". There is a difference between dunk and soak. Fixing and handling is not same. No nation can be outrightly fixed. Things get managed.
Jonathan never sent troops to harass anti subsidy protesters. Every country sends police to protest ground to maintain order. It is never on record that he send troops to harass protesters.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Need To Answer This Questions by Nobody: 7:06am On Oct 24, 2020
jcmaiah:

I said "handle the rot". There is a difference between dunk and soak. Fixing and handling is not same. No nation can be outrightly fixed. Things get managed.
Jonathan never sent troops to harass anti subsidy protesters. Every country sends police to protest ground to maintain order. It is never on record that he send troops to harass protesters.

You are using the same words that Buhari defenders use to defend their leader.

Esepcially the 'no nation can be outrightly fixed' bit.

Plus GEJ did send troops to harass subsidy protesters. Sorry, but he did
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Need To Answer This Questions by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 24, 2020
PhiliptheArab:

You are using the same words that Buhari defenders use to defend their leader.

Esepcially the 'no nation can be outrightly fixed' bit.

Plus GEJ did send troops to harass subsidy protesters. Sorry, but he did
He did not Send any troops to harass anybody. If the basis of your argument is that this regime is as good as last Administration then I am done arguing with you. I don't argue with confusionist.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Need To Answer This Questions by Jorgenvava: 7:44am On Oct 24, 2020
Thank God DJ Switch has finally made a video about what happened that night. For those who didn't watch it, she mentioned two forces; the Nigerian army and the police force. The Nigerian army came first, and when they left, the police force (SARS) continued. Perhaps, reason why there was an increase in the death toll and why the army also denies it.

Now, you may be wondering why DJ Switch and others took the bodies to the soldiers. Let me tell you what happened.

According to Brigadier General Francis Omata, who was alleged as the person who gave his soldiers, the command to kill unarmed protesters at the Lekki Toll Gate, he didn't do it.

Francis said he was not the one who gave the order. It was Lt. Col S.O Bello of the 65 Battalion Bonny Camp.

Why his name is being spread about is because when he heard the plot, he rushed to the scene 39 minutes later to pull back his boys.

He had to announce his name to prevent them from shooting him. This was how people got his name and thought he led them. Here is the link below to read this information:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.withinnigeria.com/2020/10/21/brigadier-francis-omata-clears-the-air-on-lekkimassacre-names-officer-who-led-the-operation/amp/

Yes, the Nigerian Army under the command of LT. Col S.O Bello, gave the command to kill unarmed protesters. Who sent Bello?

Now, the reason why DJ Switch trusted the army enough to lay the bodies at their feet was because of Omata. She thought she could trust him, since he came to stop his boys. So for those wondering, I hope you have your answers.

Now, in her statement, she said the SARS police came later. You know they are still disgruntled about their dissolution and took out their anger on the protesters. They've been killing before, it's not a new thing.

The bulk of the killing, the probable 63 dead youths were killed by SARS, the same people this protest is all about.

And...

They are silencing people from speaking the truth.

I found this out when someone made a post of one of the victims and how he was killed. When I got back to check the post, I didn't see it. I asked the lady, she said they told her to take it down.

Who are they?

Now, let's look at a time line of event since the Lekki Massacre:

Sanwo-Olu wrote;

"This is the toughest night of our lives as forces beyond our direct control have moved to make dark notes in our history, but we will face it and come out stronger." This was by 7:43 10/20/20.

Meanwhile the shooting continued until the next morning. Forces beyond our Governors control stopped him from directing the ones under his control to stop the shooting.

We also heard the military was looking for the survivors of the shooting to kill them off.

This was after Sanwo-Olu wrote,

"There are currently 10 patients at the Gen. Hospital, 11 at Reddington, and 4 at Vedic; with mild to moderate levels of injuries while 2 are receiving intensive medical care."

I believe he made this statement as a means of informing the military where the survivors are since making phone calls might leave trails when investigations begin.

Reno Omokri tweeted on 17th,

"I just got privilege information that there is division in the military about how to handle EndSARS protesters, with Burutai pushing for a Shiite scenario, similarly to the Zaria massacre."

This was on 17th October, 2020. The Lekki massacre happened 20th October, 2020 with the military and SARS hiding dead bodies so they can easily twist the story.

Do you know what these guys are doing?

They want to discredit the Lekki story and they are winning!

These people maimed the Nigerian Youths that went out to protest for a better life, they killed them, and threatened their family to keep quiet.

They are monsters!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Need To Answer This Questions by MagicBishop: 7:46am On Oct 24, 2020
Seun it's about time you addressed us and tell us why you still retain these APC Mods.

A particular MOD has been moderating this forum for 6yrs now and running . That MOD does not and can not hide his bias and has proven by his actions and inactions that he is here to only enforce the APC govt narrative and to censor any other opposing view while promoting shamelessly lies and propaganda like what the paid APC Buharist shill of an OP is peddling here.

I have been a regular activs poster here since 2009 and have been lurking far longer, prior to this particular MOD, majority of previous moderators have never spent more than 6mths in their position. They either tire out or get something better doing

Why are you still maintaining this particular moderator since 2013/2014 despite the avalanche of complains surrounding him?

This forum may be owned by you, but it is us the posters that provide the content which drives it.

Nairaland is thus not a publisher but a platform and since we the posters have complained to you relentlessly about this particular MOD you have refused to act on our complaints .

Your actions have proven that you are no different than those in authority who disregard the people . In this case , you are meant to please us and not dictate nor ignore us.

In the revolutiinary spirit , I hereby demand that you sack and permaban this highly biased , partisan and ignoble moderator.

#EndMynd44

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Should Ndigbo Do About Hatred Of Nigerians? / Is palmpay legit? / A Sincere Message From A Yoruba To All Peter Obi Supporters Xpecially Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.