Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,119 members, 7,807,380 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ (8271 Views)

Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? / 10 Signs Your Partner Will Be Faithful To You / Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by Winnergal(f): 4:00pm On Mar 09, 2011
Are your parents faithful to each other?Or Have you ever caught any of them cheating? shocked
Be honest with your replies grin cheesy
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by deniyor: 4:33pm On Mar 09, 2011
starting with your folks
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by obowunmi(m): 4:55pm On Mar 09, 2011
Winnergal:

Are your parents faithful to each other?Or Have you ever caught any of them cheating? shocked

Well said Deniyor, you start with your folks and why would any child come onto a forum to discuss his/her parents business/matter. Its uncalled for.

My parents have been married for 30 years ---- and I can't publicly divulge about matters concerning their relationship.
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by Tosinville(m): 5:11pm On Mar 09, 2011
.com">www..com

^^use dis latest site for dat.
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by LordReed(m): 10:09pm On Mar 09, 2011
Wicked Tosin lol
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by MrCork17: 10:15pm On Mar 09, 2011
Winnergal:

well I caught my uncle banging our house girl angry
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by Dsense(m): 10:19pm On Mar 09, 2011
OP.
My Dadd wastes no time,He womanizes around to the extent that i know most of his gfs . . .No biggy . . .It's a free world!!!
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by MrCork17: 10:20pm On Mar 09, 2011
D-sense:

OP.
My Dadd wastes no time,He womanizes around to the extent that i know most of his gfs . . .No biggy . . .It's a free world!!!

coool. so he dates anything undecided
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by guvna(m): 3:04am On Mar 10, 2011
I think you should start first and tell us how u caught your parents forking someone else and the the stories will flow. Plus give us all the nasty details!! grin grin grin
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by alagha: 9:16am On Mar 10, 2011
@ op, you want my parents to disown me. embarassed embarassed embarassed bad habit.
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by Blueice4re(f): 10:18am On Mar 10, 2011
@ pos, Is uncalled for.
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by Winnergal(f): 11:13pm On Mar 11, 2011
Yes, they are very faithful to each other, even tho' they've been married for decades. grin ;DI'm proud to say that on a public forum, There's no reason why anyone shouldn't be able to say that cheesy grin grin smiley wink
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by obowunmi(m): 11:28pm On Mar 11, 2011
^^^ u're lying. you were hoping folks would start divulging about drama in their homes and that is obviously none of your concern. wink
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by Winnergal(f): 9:44am On Mar 12, 2011
obowunmi:

^^^ u're lying. you were hoping folks would start divulging about drama in their homes and that is obviously none of your concern.  wink

No, you're lying tongue I was expecting the excellent, Bad, Beautiful and the ugly.
Nobody is forcing anyone to wash their parents dirty launderies on a public forum. And so far, we've had the good and the bad smiley
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by InkedNerd(f): 9:49am On Mar 12, 2011
D-sense:

OP.

No biggie? And what of your mother? Didn't you feel bad about how your father was acting while he was with her? undecided
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by obowunmi(m): 11:21am On Mar 12, 2011
@ winnergal, this question is uncalled for.
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by Winnergal(f): 11:26am On Mar 12, 2011
obowunmi:

@ winnergal, this question is uncalled for.

You don't have to comment
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by roymary: 1:36pm On Mar 12, 2011
@OP

Well, leave our parents outta this. We have so much to discuss already. shocked
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by LordReed(m): 1:53pm On Mar 12, 2011
@Winnergal
You were seriously expecting replies that would say yes I caught da or ma cheating, lol Try another topic this one is dead on its feet
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by muyoto: 2:01pm On Mar 12, 2011
My dad's problem is that he looves sex toooo much, if not, i'm sure he would have wanted to be faithful to my mother
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by roymary: 2:02pm On Mar 12, 2011
muyoto:

My dad's problem is that he looves sex toooo much, if not, i'm sure he would have wanted to be faithful to my mother

Make your papa see this; your school fees don end be dat!!

Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by muyoto: 2:12pm On Mar 12, 2011
If Papa is not too busy pouring [/i]inside [i]exotic holes he's chasing after[i] fresh holes[/i], so I doubt he'll have time to read this.

just in case he does: No offence DAD, love u!  lipsrsealed
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by Winnergal(f): 2:31pm On Mar 12, 2011
Lord_Reed:

@Winnergal
You were seriously expecting replies that would say yes I caught da or ma cheating, lol Try another topic this one is dead on its feet

Talk true, you don't wanna contribute cause your parents probably aren't faithful to each other, otherwise, what are you ashamed/afraid of? tongue
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by roymary: 2:32pm On Mar 12, 2011
^^^

OP, See what you have caused!
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by Winnergal(f): 2:34pm On Mar 12, 2011
roymary:

^^^

OP, See what you have caused!
Nothing but da truth kiss
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by LordReed(m): 2:44pm On Mar 12, 2011
@Winnergal
You are so funny I forgot to laugh. Try another joke.
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by Winnergal(f): 2:47pm On Mar 12, 2011
Lord_Reed:

@Winnergal
You are so funny I forgot to laugh. Try another joke.
If your parents cheated on each other, then it's not a joke o.
It's a very serious matter o. shocked shocked Let's put head together on how to solve this serious reality joke/matter before i crack another one o tongue
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by LordReed(m): 2:55pm On Mar 12, 2011
Tsk tsk tsk obviously The Sun has not satisfied your hunger for scandal don't worry Goggle is still free.
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by johnnygan(m): 3:01pm On Mar 12, 2011
Lol! This thread ñã Shrine
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by Winnergal(f): 3:07pm On Mar 12, 2011
Lord_Reed:

Tsk tsk tsk obviously The Sun has not satisfied your hunger for scandal don't worry Goggle is still free.

We don't need to take it to The SUN, CNN is in a better position to publish their infidelity scandal, don't you think so? tongue
And Since you got the sex tape, you'd make a lot of money out of it! Damn!
Don't forget to donate the money it to the 'Sun Indecency Company' tongue
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by LordReed(m): 3:14pm On Mar 12, 2011
@Winnergal
Seeing things that are not there is a sign of either mental disorder or hard drug use. I can call the men in white or the rehab which shall it be?
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by johnnygan(m): 3:14pm On Mar 12, 2011
Dis gal go Siddon jor! De talk bout ya papa and mama 4 der! Hu send you msg self?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

Children Of This Generation Are Wasted (pictures) / How To Deal With A Lingering Ex / EROT'IC STORY! The Betrayal After Sexual Pleasure (part 4)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.