Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,412 members, 7,800,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad (70868 Views)

Cameroonian Ambazonia Militants Invade Nigeria, Gun Down 20 In Cross River State / If A Foreign Nation Invade Nigeria, Will You Be Patriotic To Enlist In The Army / EndSARS: US Embassy Shuts Down Operations In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by hood223: 10:39pm On Oct 23, 2020
US Soldier Begs Trump To Save his mom and dad in Nigeria from EndSars Hoodlums

Watch Video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rp_wXuNSldo

34 Likes 9 Shares

Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by RedPanthar: 10:42pm On Oct 23, 2020
grin

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by Hardgun: 10:44pm On Oct 23, 2020
We nko

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by Commentor: 10:45pm On Oct 23, 2020
Just another mumu feeling because he's in the US Army he's superior to those back home.

Korofo for that matter.

472 Likes 28 Shares

Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by Eriokanmi: 10:45pm On Oct 23, 2020
Eyah, omo yoruba atata. I know this guy grin

Unfortunately, the blindfolded BMC and Tinubu's ass lickers would differ. Awon oniranu

71 Likes 7 Shares

Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by ArcFresky(m): 10:56pm On Oct 23, 2020
Hardgun:
We nko
no mind am, omo jati jati...
we that are here we don't have head.

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by Hardgun: 10:59pm On Oct 23, 2020
ArcFresky:

Lol no mind am greedy soldier

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 23, 2020
Hardgun:
Lol. Greedy and Stingy, I Guess.

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by TecM0: 11:07pm On Oct 23, 2020
Nothing wey Nigerians no go use seek asylum

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by DaddyRochie1642: 11:26pm On Oct 23, 2020
And he thinks Trump cares about his Mom and Dad grin grin

To Slap that guy dey hungry me

193 Likes 13 Shares

Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by vincentini: 11:28pm On Oct 23, 2020
Worthless, low IQ entity. He wants to turn Nigeria to Iraq and Syria because he ate hamburger.

146 Likes 10 Shares

Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by Nobody: 11:39pm On Oct 23, 2020
grin

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by Commentor: 12:19am On Oct 24, 2020
vincentini:
Worthless, low IQ entity. He wants to turn Nigeria to Iraq and Syria because he ate hamburger.

grin

10 Likes

Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by juman(m): 3:07am On Oct 24, 2020
One can understand his pain.

One nigeria is a failure.
Very very bad and incapable leaders.
Leaders without conscience.

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by juman(m): 3:16am On Oct 24, 2020
But no country can invade nigeria.
A country of two hundred millions people.
Cannot be invaded.

Even america tried to invade iraq, a country of just thirty eight million people, at the end america and their friend britain disgracefully ran away.

Our solution is to elect better people as leaders. Yes we can.
Free and fair election is like revolution.

58 Likes 7 Shares

Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by Antoeni(m): 3:38am On Oct 24, 2020
You must be An Idiot
Put an End to a Democratically elected President

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by NGpatriot: 4:03am On Oct 24, 2020
Even before I enter thread, I know say na ipob...

The fool spoke after taking command from commander kanu of the biafra bush forces?

Just imagine the clown saying he's ready to carry arms against Nigeria.

What a comedic ipob nuisance.

grin grin grin

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by Nobody: 6:19am On Oct 24, 2020
You people give yourself a break. He knows US can't invade Nigeria, this is 2020, no country can just invade another territory like that on whatever condition. There was another video of the guy he recorded, he was only perplexed with the Lekki shooting, reason why he's talking this way. He's just pained.
He's Nigerian and he's with his fellow Nigerians on this, trying to voice out his grievances against government but you're all here abusing him.
Nigerians are too docile and hard to please. Sometimes I think Nigerians deserve what they get.
Maybe that's why God self is careful to intervene, because if he delivers you from your suffer heads and bad leaders, you may still come back and blame him.

[s]
NGpatriot:
Even before I enter thread, I know say na ipob...
The fool spoke after taking command from commander kanu of the biafra bush forces?
Just imagine the clown saying he's ready to carry arms against Nigeria.
What a comedic ipob nuisance.
grin grin grin
[/s]
He's a Yoruba guy, there's another vid he made apart from this. Why are you people just so docile? Are you paid agents or what? Like I told you the other day, being skeptic is one, behaving strangely like a paid agent is another thing.
So for your little mind, anyone who's against this government of tyranny is ipob? Only you and your fellow paid agents are still supporting this tyranny since you already lost your conscience and sense. Most of you paid agents should be ashamed of yourself especially if you're southerners, even some northerners who're often brainwashed with religious sentiments are getting wiser now.

[s]
Commentor:
Just another mumu feeling because he's in the US Army he's superior to those back home.
Korofo for that matter.
[/s]
Nothing like what you said in the vid. Most of you can't interpret simple things, let alone do deep analysis, that's why it's easy for paid agents to come among you and cause confusion and you fall for it. Although he mentioned his mother and sister, but what he's after is liberating Nigerians from tyranny.[s]
vincentini:
[/s]
That's why it's hard to liberate Nigeria, someone is pained with what is happening and voicing out his grievances in support of Nigerians and it's same Nigerians abusing him. When will you people have sense?

Hardgun:
We nko
ArcFresky:

DaddyRochie1642:
And he thinks Trump cares about his Mom and Dad grin grin
To Slap that guy dey hungry me
He's fighting for every Nigerian, it's a simple vid except for someone not smart enough to understand. He only mentioned his family as part of his grievances. Enough of dull heads, Nigerians youths should be smarter than this.
There's another vid he made where he condemned Nigeria army for the shooting at Lekki tollgate.

135 Likes 14 Shares

Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by olanipekun65561: 6:37am On Oct 24, 2020
:
Lol. Greedy and Stingy, I Guess.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by Sunnycliff(m): 7:18am On Oct 24, 2020
juman:
But no country can invade nigeria.
A country of two hundred millions people.
Cannot be invaded.

Even america tried to invade iraq, a country of just thirty eight million people, at the end america and their friend britain disgracefully ran away.

Our solution is to elect better people as leaders. Yes we can.
Free and fair election is like revolution.

You want to compare Iraq military with Nigeria? Are u high? Bokoharam dey beat de army back to back and u talking

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by NGpatriot: 7:21am On Oct 24, 2020
KosiGee:

One of the hypocrites and chief amongst those suffering delusions here on Nairaland and other social media.

Which tribe says “I ope (hope) you see this”

“I ave (have).....no ipobian would say that no matter how long they live over there in the SW....

House...Ouse
Eat....Heat.

IPOB and flatinoes don’t talk like that.
Afonjas do.

Lagos...Ragos
Lagoon..Ragoon

Yes some IPOB

Ng patriot...Ng fatriot
Ng fake....Ng pake
Fifty....Pipty
SLAP4...Slaf poor

Hausa/Fulani

Stop stereotyping. Your messed up guy is a proper Afonja.

Btw the MTP he had on isn’t American so he in my opinion isn’t in US military except there’s something wrong with the way the video was shot, he was driving in a car with the steering on his right so he should be driving on the left side of the road.

United States drive on the right side of the road and the steering wheels are always on left just like Nigeria.

I might wrong, maybe the video shot reversed the image.

People on Mars spoted his igbotic accent def...

grin

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by KosiGee(m): 7:23am On Oct 24, 2020
Gratefulheart1:

Most of you people still don't know the pronunciation of the 'h' sound. Check a dictionary with speaker.
One of thing Yorubas pronounce wrongly is 'air' to sound like 'ear', but when it comes to 'h' words it seems most of you don't even know how words beginning with 'h' should sound. You the standard American or British intonation to judge and not the way you pronounce it in your local intonation.

Tell your English language to teach you how to pronounce house. Let’s start from there.

Nb...I didn’t say...ow to pronounce ouse...make sure you meet someone who isn’t afflicted with that problem. I’ve heard professors from that side pronounce words like that.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by Nobody: 7:28am On Oct 24, 2020
KosiGee:

Tell your English language to teach you how to pronounce house. Let’s start from there.

Nb...I didn’t say...ow to pronounce ouse...make sure you meet someone who isn’t afflicted with that problem. I’ve heard professors from that side pronounce words like that.

No. It's that 'h' sound you have problem with. Except for strict British English, words starting with 'h' are often pronounced same way all over the world. Consult an international dictionary with speaker.

Link YouTube videos of how to pronounce words starting with 'h', you discover they're the same, except your village pronounces it differently.
If you talked about many other intonation blunders, it's ok. But if it's about 'h', it's like most of you don't even know the right sound.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by Jorgenvava: 7:29am On Oct 24, 2020
Thank God DJ Switch has finally made a video about what happened that night. For those who didn't watch it, she mentioned two forces; the Nigerian army and the police force. The Nigerian army came first, and when they left, the police force (SARS) continued. Perhaps, reason why there was an increase in the death toll and why the army also denies it.

Now, you may be wondering why DJ Switch and others took the bodies to the soldiers. Let me tell you what happened.

According to Brigadier General Francis Omata, who was alleged as the person who gave his soldiers, the command to kill unarmed protesters at the Lekki Toll Gate, he didn't do it.

Francis said he was not the one who gave the order. It was Lt. Col S.O Bello of the 65 Battalion Bonny Camp.

Why his name is being spread about is because when he heard the plot, he rushed to the scene 39 minutes later to pull back his boys.

He had to announce his name to prevent them from shooting him. This was how people got his name and thought he led them. Here is the link below to read this information:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.withinnigeria.com/2020/10/21/brigadier-francis-omata-clears-the-air-on-lekkimassacre-names-officer-who-led-the-operation/amp/

Yes, the Nigerian Army under the command of LT. Col S.O Bello, gave the command to kill unarmed protesters. Who sent Bello?

Now, the reason why DJ Switch trusted the army enough to lay the bodies at their feet was because of Omata. She thought she could trust him, since he came to stop his boys. So for those wondering, I hope you have your answers.

Now, in her statement, she said the SARS police came later. You know they are still disgruntled about their dissolution and took out their anger on the protesters. They've been killing before, it's not a new thing.

The bulk of the killing, the probable 63 dead youths were killed by SARS, the same people this protest is all about.

And...

They are silencing people from speaking the truth.

I found this out when someone made a post of one of the victims and how he was killed. When I got back to check the post, I didn't see it. I asked the lady, she said they told her to take it down.

Who are they?

Now, let's look at a time line of event since the Lekki Massacre:

Sanwo-Olu wrote;

"This is the toughest night of our lives as forces beyond our direct control have moved to make dark notes in our history, but we will face it and come out stronger." This was by 7:43 10/20/20.

Meanwhile the shooting continued until the next morning. Forces beyond our Governors control stopped him from directing the ones under his control to stop the shooting.

We also heard the military was looking for the survivors of the shooting to kill them off.

This was after Sanwo-Olu wrote,

"There are currently 10 patients at the Gen. Hospital, 11 at Reddington, and 4 at Vedic; with mild to moderate levels of injuries while 2 are receiving intensive medical care."

I believe he made this statement as a means of informing the military where the survivors are since making phone calls might leave trails when investigations begin.

Reno Omokri tweeted on 17th,

"I just got privilege information that there is division in the military about how to handle EndSARS protesters, with Burutai pushing for a Shiite scenario, similarly to the Zaria massacre."

This was on 17th October, 2020. The Lekki massacre happened 20th October, 2020 with the military and SARS hiding dead bodies so they can easily twist the story.

Do you know what these guys are doing?

They want to discredit the Lekki story and they are winning!

These people maimed the Nigerian Youths that went out to protest for a better life, they killed them, and threatened their family to keep quiet.

They are monsters!

23 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

FG Declares Public Holidays To Celebrate 2018 Eid-El-Kabir / Another Unknown Helicopter Sighted In Enugu Forests (Pics, Video) / Electricity Crisis: 3 Reasons Nigeria Is In Darkness — Barth Nnaji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.