Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

I’m Having Serious POSTPARTUM - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I’m Having Serious POSTPARTUM (3299 Views)

Man Bathes His Wife, Cooks For Her During Her Postpartum Recovery (Pix, Video) / Please Advice! I’m Having Multiple Issues With My Marriage / Ese Walter Ark Shares Her Postpartum Depression (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Having Serious POSTPARTUM by Galactico4ever(m): 11:30pm On Oct 24, 2020
I like the female banter sha
Re: I’m Having Serious POSTPARTUM by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 28, 2020
BEATNEST.

Here's where she started the new drama.

Please, kindly go through.

Thanks.
Re: I’m Having Serious POSTPARTUM by BEATNEST(f): 1:10pm On Oct 28, 2020
CalliDora1:
BEATNEST.

Here's where she started the new drama.

Please, kindly go through.

Thanks.
Are you connected to the moniker she was talking aboutbefore arguing with one guy before you interfered without her mentioning you according to what I saw?
Re: I’m Having Serious POSTPARTUM by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 28, 2020
BEATNEST:
Are you connected to the moniker she was talking aboutbefore arguing with one guy before you interfered without her mentioning you according to what I saw?

I'm connected to the monikers Ashirawealthy she dug up the chat with fan and that was what I reacted to. Thats my old moniker and Ive never denied it. Besides I don't owe her any explanation as to the number of monikers I have and which one is actually mine. So she has no right nosing about on other peoples business cos no body gives a hoot about her here.
Re: I’m Having Serious POSTPARTUM by BEATNEST(f): 4:09pm On Oct 28, 2020
CalliDora1:

I'm connected to the monikers Ashirawealthy she dug up the chat with fan and that was what I reacted to. Thats my old moniker and Ive never denied it. Besides I don't owe her any explanation as to the number of monikers I have and which one is actually mine. So she has no right nosing about on other peoples business cos no body gives a hoot about her here.
okay.....you guys should some how resolve it, I'm not choosing sides besides she has said she wouldn't disturb you again so let it just die in this thread

2 Likes

Re: I’m Having Serious POSTPARTUM by preggyhealth: 10:52pm On Oct 17, 2022
You're actually suffering from postpartum depression. You need someone to assist you with the baby care, while you take enough rest, eat good food and get prescribed antidepressants from a doctor.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help! Unwanted Pregnancy / My Problem With The Respect Shown To Men In African Societies / Must We Bury People With Fanfare? , Rantings allowed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.