Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

Governor Wike Reinforces Ban On Activities Of Ipob In Rivers State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Wike Reinforces Ban On Activities Of Ipob In Rivers State (272 Views)

I Was Attacked By IPOB In Germany - Ike Ekweremadu Releases Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Governor Wike Reinforces Ban On Activities Of Ipob In Rivers State by WazobiaNEWS(f): 12:35am On Oct 24, 2020
Breaking: GOVERNOR WIKE REINFORCES BAN ON ACTIVITIES OF IPOB IN RIVERS STATE

JUST IN: GOVERNOR WIKE Reinforces Ban On IPOB And Pro Biafra Activities In RIVERS STATE, this being in line with the prescription order of the federal government, has reinforced a ban on activities of Indigenous Peoples Organization of Biafra (IPOB) in the State

Governor of Rivers State, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike on 22nd October made the announcement, in a statewide broadcast reinforcing the proscription of IPOB in the State on Friday, said no form of procession or agitation by the group or any of its affiliates is allowed to take place in the State henceforth.

Follow Link GOVERNOR WIKE Reinforces Ban On IPOB And Pro Biafra Activities In RIVERS STATE For Full Story

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Reinforces Ban On Activities Of Ipob In Rivers State by modsfucker: 12:54am On Oct 24, 2020
The last time I listened to Radio Biafra, the Kanu guy was trying to claim Rivers State. He said that place called Oyigbo, is actually obi Igbo, but was later renamed to disclaim the place from them.

They wanted to cause chaos through the Oyigbo attack just like the way they misled Lagos but they failed
Re: Governor Wike Reinforces Ban On Activities Of Ipob In Rivers State by loveth360(f): 1:34am On Oct 24, 2020
modsfucker:
The last time I listened to Radio Biafra, the Kanu guy was trying to claim Rivers State. He said that place called Oyigbo, is actually obi Igbo, but was later renamed to disclaim the place from them.

They wanted to cause chaos through the Oyigbo attack just like the way they misled Lagos but they failed
The same trash on every thread.

Mr copy and paste pls try new thinggrin grin
Re: Governor Wike Reinforces Ban On Activities Of Ipob In Rivers State by Mynd44: 6:06am On Oct 24, 2020

(1)

Flesh And Blood ,I'm With All Movements Seeking For #justice In Nigeria / The Nigerian Programmer Is Really Good / Endsars: Umahi Calls For National & States Conferences With Elders And Youth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.