Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

DJ Switch's Testimony On What Happened During And After Lekki Massacre - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / DJ Switch's Testimony On What Happened During And After Lekki Massacre (323 Views)

Lagos RCCG Pastor Orders Arrest Of Man Who Shared Testimony In Church - Family / Lady Who Flogged Testimony Toke To Death Over Witchcraft, Arrested (Photos) / 'Bishop' Returns To South Africa After Ozubulu Church Massacre.See What Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Switch's Testimony On What Happened During And After Lekki Massacre by Pecuman: 1:06am On Oct 24, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUj2i_K8oY0

Apparently SARS came and joined the shooting soldiers and the bodies not taken to hospitals were taken by the army

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch's Testimony On What Happened During And After Lekki Massacre by bukhety(f): 1:13am On Oct 24, 2020
Re: DJ Switch's Testimony On What Happened During And After Lekki Massacre by Pecuman: 1:35am On Oct 24, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoB9yYfDGBI

Apparently the soldiers blocked both sides of the toll gate and periodically stop shooting (probably to reload)
Re: DJ Switch's Testimony On What Happened During And After Lekki Massacre by PAWG(m): 1:43am On Oct 24, 2020
She really went through a lot cry

2 Likes

Re: DJ Switch's Testimony On What Happened During And After Lekki Massacre by promzy555(m): 4:47am On Oct 24, 2020
Dis country, only God can save. How can youth be fighting for good governance. Some foolish one are collecting money to fight their fellow youths.

I think wat my cameroonian friend said is true " Africa will never get better till d world end" Rubbish. Rubbish to does celebrities who came out to say #Endsars because they want to trend again. Rubbish to does youth who divided instead of United.

RIP to to our Heroes. Their death seems to be in vein. They died thinking we will continue D Aluta continua. But we failed, because of divided, the youth av all falling. D blood of d dead we speak with anger soon. If we fail to fight till d struggle is a success.

Respect to does who are ready to fight till d end, but no backup from their fellow.

#Endsars #Endbadgovernance
#EndBuhari

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buratai – ‘I Am Not Worried Of Visa Ban, I Will Remain In Nigeria’ / ‘this Is Next Level Hardship’, Nigerians Slam Buhari Over Pump Price. / SCAM ALERT!!!: Plantfunds.com Investment Scam!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.