Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

Lekki Massacre: More Video Emerge From Survivors - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki Massacre: More Video Emerge From Survivors (3129 Views)

Another Tinubu Emergency Toilet Video Emerge: Reno Omokri / Alleged Lekki Massacre: More Than 24 Hours Later, No Evidence Of a Single Death / #osundecides: More Video Emerge Of Political Thug Destroying Election Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lekki Massacre: More Video Emerge From Survivors by Supan(m): 3:33am On Oct 24, 2020
More videos has emerged from Lekki Massacre survivors

https://twitter.com/i/status/1319331221609000961
Re: Lekki Massacre: More Video Emerge From Survivors by SoBright101: 3:49am On Oct 24, 2020
It's so pathetic Nigeria Government killed peaceful protesters in a very gruesome manner. Paid agents are still looking for names and families of victims while the videos are everywhere.

Beware Nigerians. This is the time to know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are paid agents, they are neither from east or west. They have more than twenty accounts, they would create tribal topics and make tribal comments with another accounts to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, use your head brothers.

Also Be aware that tactics and plans has been deployed to cover up the massacre since all their efforts to break southern unity were not fruitful. They have created a lot of Facebook and Twitter accounts with Yoruba or Igbo names for this purpose, one of them is to post pictures or video of people who debunked being killed, those pictures were scripted and earlier been circulated for this purpose. They would discredit real occurrence and give it another title and narratives. Beware of the propaganda.

They dominates this platform. Shine your eyes

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Massacre: More Video Emerge From Survivors by Emilokoiyawon: 4:02am On Oct 24, 2020
Your video shows 3 men wounded on the floor. At least one of them is bleeding.

Total number taking to the hospital is less than 20. Based on Lagos governor visit.
One or two died in the hospital.

So, I ask where is the massacre? Where are all those 78 dead bodies?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Massacre: More Video Emerge From Survivors by Supan(m): 4:19am On Oct 24, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:

Total number taking to the hospital is less than 20. Based on Lagos governor visit.

Who is arguing with who?

The Lagos Governor should tell you the aliens that committed the massacre on his territory and the support he accorded them. We await his CCTV footage of the massacre on monday. Let them do their own photoshop let's see.

The more lies you tell to cover it up, the more you expose yourselves.

Keep calm, more survivors are recovering and evidences are coming. Nigerians will know how evil the government they have.

14 Likes

Re: Lekki Massacre: More Video Emerge From Survivors by Benesis: 4:24am On Oct 24, 2020
No need for all this, when the dust settles, this will be thoroughly investigated. Heads must role, either those of the soldierd who shot or the people eho peddled fake news

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Massacre: More Video Emerge From Survivors by Supan(m): 4:24am On Oct 24, 2020
SoBright101:
It's so pathetic Nigeria Government killed peaceful protesters in a very gruesome manner. Paid agents are still looking for names and families of victims while the videos are everywhere.

Beware Nigerians. This is the time to know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are paid agents, they are neither from east or west. They have more than twenty accounts, they would create tribal topics and make tribal comments with another accounts to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, use your head brothers.

Also Be aware that tactics and plans has been deployed to cover up the massacre since all their efforts to break southern unity were not fruitful. They have created a lot of Facebook and Twitter accounts with Yoruba or Igbo names for this purpose, one of them is to post pictures or video of people who debunked being killed, those pictures were scripted and earlier been circulated for this purpose. They would discredit real occurrence and give it another title and narratives. Beware of the propaganda.

They dominates this platform. Shine your eyes

They are steadily been blocked out of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc...It's only on nairaland they are being pampared.

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Massacre: More Video Emerge From Survivors by SoBright101: 4:25am On Oct 24, 2020
They are still living in the past.
Just don't bother yourself posting any pictures or video or try to convince them. They are doing what they are paid for, They've sold their heart to the devil

Supan:

Who is arguing with who?

The Lagos Governor should tell you the aliens that committed the massacre on his territory and the support he accorded them. We await his CCTV footage of the massacre on monday. Let them do their own photoshop let's see.

The more lies you tell to cover it up, the more you expose yourselves.

Keep calm, more survivors are recovering and evidences are coming. Nigerians will know how evil the government they have.

3 Likes

Re: Lekki Massacre: More Video Emerge From Survivors by Supan(m): 4:30am On Oct 24, 2020
Benesis:
No need for all this, when the dust settles, this will be thoroughly investigated. Heads must role, either those of the soldierd who shot or the people eho peddled fake news

When exactly is the dust going to settle? when the same govt are going after individuals and organisations, intimidating them to apologize and take down their evidences.

Omotola has already been bamboozled to recant... looolz

Their paid agents on nairaland are already celebrating.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Massacre: More Video Emerge From Survivors by Emilokoiyawon: 4:33am On Oct 24, 2020
Supan:
Who is arguing with who?The Lagos Governor should tell you the aliens that committed the massacre on his territory and the support he accorded them. We await his CCTV footage of the massacre on monday. Let them do their own photoshop let's see.The more lies you tell to cover it up, the more you expose yourselves.Keep calm, more survivors are recovering and evidences are coming. Nigerians will know how evil the government they have.

First of all, the word EVIDENCES doe not exist. Its EVIDENCE (singular and plural). Secondly, Lagos governor's report from the hospitals aligns with all the evidence we have seen so far from reports from the protesters at Lekki. It doesn't matter what I think of the governor, if his statements align with the data then why would I ignore them?

The other statement is the massacre claim. The data on ground does not support this claim. We are already more than 48 hours waiting for the evidence of massacre and yet nothing so far. No dead bodies all over the ground at Lekki. No massacre level blood. Your claim does not hold water. Don't hang on to a false claim just because you want it to be true.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Massacre: More Video Emerge From Survivors by yusufu16: 4:33am On Oct 24, 2020
Supan:
More videos has emerged from Lekki Massacre survivors

https://twitter.com/i/status/1319331221609000961

That video doesnt look like massacre my friend. Try again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Massacre: More Video Emerge From Survivors by Supan(m): 4:39am On Oct 24, 2020
SoBright101:
They are still living in the past.
Just don't bother yourself posting any pictures or video or try to convince them. They are doing what they are paid for, They've sold their heart to the devil

They are getting the fool's laugh. Their positions are indefensible

The Governor first said none was killed, then later said only 2 corpse were discovered... He has been calling Buhari since 2 days to know who sent the Soldiers...loools

Let's keep calm and wait for his CCTV footage video on Monday... Mother of all photoshops loading

1 Like

Re: Lekki Massacre: More Video Emerge From Survivors by Supan(m): 4:40am On Oct 24, 2020
yusufu16:

That video doesnt look like massacre my friend. Try again.

It's a party video ooo... They just finished new yam festival

1 Like

Re: Lekki Massacre: More Video Emerge From Survivors by NGpatriot: 4:46am On Oct 24, 2020
2 wounded peolle on the ground still moving around is not massacre and one of them was taken to the hospital for treatment, he's alive and not dead.

All the silly videos you people keep peddling are not helping your lies, non of the videos depicts massacre.

You people can not create fake narratives with videos that doesn't prove anything.

Stop peddling fake news.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Massacre: More Video Emerge From Survivors by NGpatriot: 4:48am On Oct 24, 2020
Supan:

It's a party video ooo... They just finished new yam festival

Just imagine, they sat there singing and dancing, but they just witnessed bloodbath and massacre with dead bodies everywhere.

Are these clowns for real?
Re: Lekki Massacre: More Video Emerge From Survivors by helinues: 4:56am On Oct 24, 2020
We have so many educated illiterates in Nigeria.

Too bad too poor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki Massacre: More Video Emerge From Survivors by Supan(m): 4:59am On Oct 24, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:
No dead bodies all over the ground at Lekki.
I'm just replying you for the records... Survivors said, bodies were taken away by the Soldiers... Nigerian Soldiers never let go the corpses of their victims. Check all their massacres Shiite massacre, Odi, Zaki even Boko.

Emilokoiyawon:
No massacre level blood. Your claim does not hold water. Don't hang on to a false claim just because you want it to be true.

If you didn't visit the slaughter ground in the morning after, ask questions! They were blood stains everywhere.

Whether it was massacre or macabre, the question is Who ordered it? Who did it?

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Massacre: More Video Emerge From Survivors by Supan(m): 5:08am On Oct 24, 2020
NGpatriot:
2 wounded peolle on the ground still moving around is not massacre and one of them was taken to the hospital for treatment.

Treatment from what please?

Ok, let's agree, it wasn't massacre... so what now happened to them? were they manufacturing blood on the road there?

NGpatriot:
You people can not create fake narratives with videos that doesn't prove anything.

The world await your own fake video on Monday.

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Massacre: More Video Emerge From Survivors by NGpatriot: 5:09am On Oct 24, 2020
Supan:

I'm just replying you for the records... Survivors said, bodies were taken away by the Soldiers... Nigerian Soldiers never let go the corpses of their victims. Check all their massacres Shiite massacre, Odi, Zaki even Boko Har

If you didn't visit the slaughter ground in the morning after, ask questions! They were blood stains everywhere.

Whether it was massacre or macabre, the question is Who ordered it? Who did it?

The only person talking about 15 dead people is this dj, not the other hundreds of people present at the scene.

It's even funny how they shoot videos and take pictures all over the place, but when it comes to taking pictures of dead people and the soldiers loading dead bodies to take away, their phones stopped working.

Olympic liars, I salute.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki Massacre: More Video Emerge From Survivors by NGpatriot: 5:14am On Oct 24, 2020
Supan:

Treatment from what please?

Ok, let's agree, it wasn't massacre... so what now happened to them? were they manufacturing blood on the road there?
The world await your own fake video on Monday.

You posted video to show dead bodies, but I just proved ti you with facts that one of the supposedly dead people in the video is in fact alive.

1. Your video showed 2 people on the ground and not dead.

2. One is alive and responding to treatment.

3. The thread title is Lekki Massacre, but no evidence of massacre. Now, what was the reason for the video? To show that people were shot or to prove to use that a massacre took place and 15 people died?

You people need to get your lies straight.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki Massacre: More Video Emerge From Survivors by Kheeng1: 5:17am On Oct 24, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBerOqx3I3g
Protest continues as at now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPPZu9WIR2Q

Lekki Scenario
This is bad

Please Like and Subscribe

1 Like

Re: Lekki Massacre: More Video Emerge From Survivors by Supan(m): 5:17am On Oct 24, 2020
NGpatriot:

The only person talking about 15 dead people is this dj, not the other hundreds of people present at the scene.

It's even funny how they shoot videos and take pictures all over the place, but when it comes to taking pictures of dead people and the soldiers loading dead bodies to take away, their phones stopped working.

Olympic liars, I salute.

Don't be clever by half.

The soldiers knew one video evidence is enough to spoil their show. They won't be clapping and allowing them to video them without collecting their phones. These are even among those that refused to run away.

One video is enough to carry the day and it did. Your position is untenable.
Re: Lekki Massacre: More Video Emerge From Survivors by Supan(m): 5:24am On Oct 24, 2020
NGpatriot:
You posted video to show dead bodies, but I just proved ti you with facts that one of the supposedly dead people in the video is in fact alive.

1. Your video showed 2 people on the ground and not dead.

2. One is alive and responding to treatment.

3. The thread title is Lekki Massacre, but no evidence of massacre. Now, what was the reason for the video? To show that people were shot or to prove to use that a massacre took place and 15 people died?
You people need to get your lies straight.

Pls just answer my 2 question and that will be all

1. Treatment from what?

2. Who shot at them?
Re: Lekki Massacre: More Video Emerge From Survivors by NGpatriot: 5:30am On Oct 24, 2020
Supan:

Don't be clever by half.

The soldiers knew one video evidence is enough to spoil their show. They won't be clapping and allowing them to video them without collecting their phones. These are even among those that refused to run away.

One video is enough to carry the day and it did. Your position is untenable.

I do facts, not your own personal narratives and opinion.

Your silly video of people singing and dancing with no dead people was a waste of time.

You can do better with your life than peddling fake news on the internet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki Massacre: More Video Emerge From Survivors by NGpatriot: 5:32am On Oct 24, 2020
Supan:

Pls just answer my 2 question and that will be all

1. Treatment from what?

2. Who shot at them?

I'm not interested in your treatment nonsense.

There's a difference between wounded and massacre. Abi are you illiterate?

We are not talking about gunshots, we are talking about massacre.

Is gunshot wound massacre?

Stop quoting me if you can not show me evidence of massacre and 15 dead people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Massacre: More Video Emerge From Survivors by Nobody: 5:33am On Oct 24, 2020
Yorubas are not used to tactics of Nigerian army. They come prepared.
Most times they carry away corpses. We know them better than any other people in Nigeria. The python has danced so much that we know all its dance step.
As a matter of fact, whether someone died or not should not be the question here. The question should be what is there reason for a) offing light b) shooting in front of a non violent flag carrying crowd. Whether up shooting or Down shooting.

If you cant answer these two questions then shut your dirty stinking evil mouth
Re: Lekki Massacre: More Video Emerge From Survivors by NGpatriot: 5:36am On Oct 24, 2020
jcmaiah:
Yorubas are not used to tactics of Nigerian army. They come prepared.
Most times they carry away corpses. We know them better than any other people in Nigeria. The python has danced so much that we know all its dance step.
As a matter of fact, whether someone died or not should not be the question here. The question should be what is there reason for a) offing light b) shooting in front of a non violent flag carrying crowd. Whether up shooting or Down shooting.

If you cant answer these two questions then shut your dirty stinking evil mouth

Comedians.

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki Massacre: More Video Emerge From Survivors by Nobody: 5:50am On Oct 24, 2020
NGpatriot:

Comedians.

grin grin
It's not funny
Re: Lekki Massacre: More Video Emerge From Survivors by NGpatriot: 5:52am On Oct 24, 2020
jcmaiah:

It's not funny

jcmaiah:
Yorubas are not used to tactics of Nigerian army.

It was actually very funny.

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki Massacre: More Video Emerge From Survivors by n3xt(m): 5:58am On Oct 24, 2020
NGpatriot:

I'm not interested in your treatment nonsense.

There's a difference between wounded and massacre. Abi are you illiterate?

We are not talking about gunshots, we are talking about massacre.

Is gunshot wound massacre?

Stop quoting me if you can not show me evidence of massacre and 15 dead people.

How old are you?

How long will it take to edit the video from LCC CCTV Cameras? It’s over 72 hours and all we’ve seen so far is claims and counterclaims.

Just look at the thread of event that happened in the 20th October 2020

- Curfew announced

- LCC were the first to leave. In my whole life, LCC has never been on break even they worked during Covid19 lockdown

- Billboards too went on curfew break. Were there any release on the sudden shutdown to the customers of Loatsad or they just turn off the billboard without considering it’s offering a paid service.

- All the street lights went on break

- Were gun shots fired to signify the beginning of Argungu fishing festival?

- If the videos of the protesters were photoshopped, how many years will it take to release footage of videos from LCC CCTV Cameras, there are over 10 of them in the Toll Gate?

- Army denied.

- Govt denied it.

- Presidency pretended it never happened.

- Who ordered the shooting? We have President, State Security and no one could unravel what happened at the Lekki Toll Gate.

- The whole thing is looking like “Dele Giwa Murder Case” which remains a mystery almost 4 decades later.

In a shooting spree, do you expect people to hold cameras to cover how they’re being shot to death?

Excuses are the tools of the incompetent. Great leaders take responsibility and make a difference.

Let’s be objective in our reasoning.
Re: Lekki Massacre: More Video Emerge From Survivors by Shattuck(m): 6:05am On Oct 24, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:

according to you one or two died so we can all agree there was a shooting at unarmed protesters which is a crime against humanity, now we are asking for justice but you don't believe they deserve justice, because in your sick mind the dead bodies needs to be above a 100 or more before they can get justice, I can see all of you E-pest of the BMC running round trying to change the narrative. na so hunger hook you reach to sell your conscience. shameful entity

1 Like

Re: Lekki Massacre: More Video Emerge From Survivors by n3xt(m): 6:07am On Oct 24, 2020
NGpatriot:

I do facts, not your own personal narratives and opinion.

Your silly video of people singing and dancing with no dead people was a waste of time.

You can do better with your life than peddling fake news on the internet.

If you want facts, ask LAGOS state government to provide you access to footage of the LCC CCTV Cameras.

It shouldn’t take that long to obtain video evidence from the most credible source except they’re working hard to doctor the evidence.

Or could it be that the cameras too were intentionally switched off?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Unlaw For To Claim my mother's tribal origin In Nigeria / BREAKING: Tinubuadvocate Has Deactivated His Account / Gov Obaseki Faction Loses In Appeal Court To Orbih/wike Faction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.