Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

Residents Share COVID-19 Palliatives To The Poor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Residents Share COVID-19 Palliatives To The Poor (50708 Views)

Kwara Community Where Residents Share Dirty Water With Cattle, Dogs / Zulum Distributes Palliatives To 5000 Widows, Aged & Vulnerables In Borno (Pics) / Tolu Ibitola Gives Palliatives To Residents Of Usi-Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Residents Share COVID-19 Palliatives To The Poor by wristbangle: 6:56am On Oct 24, 2020
Watch how people who took the Covid-19 palliatives shared it to the poor and deprived of the society.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xg073LeeATc

https://twitter.com/oyogist/status/1319834260296077314?s=08

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Residents Share COVID-19 Palliatives To The Poor by yanabasee(m): 7:11am On Oct 24, 2020
Now what happens to ENDSARS?

9 Likes

Re: Residents Share COVID-19 Palliatives To The Poor by LeitaP: 7:26am On Oct 24, 2020
Exactly my point somewhere. These so called "hoodlums" are better Nigerians than many of the so called government officials

301 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Residents Share COVID-19 Palliatives To The Poor by Jorgenvava: 7:43am On Oct 24, 2020
Thank God DJ Switch has finally made a video about what happened that night. For those who didn't watch it, she mentioned two forces; the Nigerian army and the police force. The Nigerian army came first, and when they left, the police force (SARS) continued. Perhaps, reason why there was an increase in the death toll and why the army also denies it.

Now, you may be wondering why DJ Switch and others took the bodies to the soldiers. Let me tell you what happened.

According to Brigadier General Francis Omata, who was alleged as the person who gave his soldiers, the command to kill unarmed protesters at the Lekki Toll Gate, he didn't do it.

Francis said he was not the one who gave the order. It was Lt. Col S.O Bello of the 65 Battalion Bonny Camp.

Why his name is being spread about is because when he heard the plot, he rushed to the scene 39 minutes later to pull back his boys.

He had to announce his name to prevent them from shooting him. This was how people got his name and thought he led them. Here is the link below to read this information:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.withinnigeria.com/2020/10/21/brigadier-francis-omata-clears-the-air-on-lekkimassacre-names-officer-who-led-the-operation/amp/

Yes, the Nigerian Army under the command of LT. Col S.O Bello, gave the command to kill unarmed protesters. Who sent Bello?

Now, the reason why DJ Switch trusted the army enough to lay the bodies at their feet was because of Omata. She thought she could trust him, since he came to stop his boys. So for those wondering, I hope you have your answers.

Now, in her statement, she said the SARS police came later. You know they are still disgruntled about their dissolution and took out their anger on the protesters. They've been killing before, it's not a new thing.

The bulk of the killing, the probable 63 dead youths were killed by SARS, the same people this protest is all about.

And...

They are silencing people from speaking the truth.

I found this out when someone made a post of one of the victims and how he was killed. When I got back to check the post, I didn't see it. I asked the lady, she said they told her to take it down.

Who are they?

Now, let's look at a time line of event since the Lekki Massacre:

Sanwo-Olu wrote;

"This is the toughest night of our lives as forces beyond our direct control have moved to make dark notes in our history, but we will face it and come out stronger." This was by 7:43 10/20/20.

Meanwhile the shooting continued until the next morning. Forces beyond our Governors control stopped him from directing the ones under his control to stop the shooting.

We also heard the military was looking for the survivors of the shooting to kill them off.

This was after Sanwo-Olu wrote,

"There are currently 10 patients at the Gen. Hospital, 11 at Reddington, and 4 at Vedic; with mild to moderate levels of injuries while 2 are receiving intensive medical care."

I believe he made this statement as a means of informing the military where the survivors are since making phone calls might leave trails when investigations begin.

Reno Omokri tweeted on 17th,

"I just got privilege information that there is division in the military about how to handle EndSARS protesters, with Burutai pushing for a Shiite scenario, similarly to the Zaria massacre."

This was on 17th October, 2020. The Lekki massacre happened 20th October, 2020 with the military and SARS hiding dead bodies so they can easily twist the story.

Do you know what these guys are doing?

They want to discredit the Lekki story and they are winning!

These people maimed the Nigerian Youths that went out to protest for a better life, they killed them, and threatened their family to keep quiet.

They are monsters!

308 Likes 39 Shares

Re: Residents Share COVID-19 Palliatives To The Poor by Tonylyte(m): 7:55am On Oct 24, 2020
Share everything. They are all yours.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Residents Share COVID-19 Palliatives To The Poor by slawormiir: 4:02pm On Oct 24, 2020
damnnn niggarrrr
The real niggarr is back
Shadysen:
where were you when the street was hot?
I was at the forefront of the protest at uniben main gate

Chizzychinny:

Is this the real one, hmm
Yeah...the realest of all real niggarrrz

56 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Residents Share COVID-19 Palliatives To The Poor by Benesis: 4:02pm On Oct 24, 2020
What this people are doing is amazin, the truth is, people like these in other states may not get favors like these as greedy people will load everything for themselves

But then you will see people loading up trucks from the isolation centres, how different are they from our politicians who hoard things meant for lots of people.

Our churches and mosque need to preach on greed, on why we should take for ourselves and remain for others...
The palliative where for the whole state but the governors hoarded them to be used for selfish political reasons. Now people got whim of it and will load trucks for themselves forgetting others.

Are we mostly not made from the same stock?
We need to preach against greed, its whats killing us most...Love is all we need.
God bless this ones.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Residents Share COVID-19 Palliatives To The Poor by manuel4real(m): 4:02pm On Oct 24, 2020
From the days of John the Baptist, the kingdom of God suffers violence and only the violent taketh it by force

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Residents Share COVID-19 Palliatives To The Poor by PCG001: 4:02pm On Oct 24, 2020
a աɛʟċօʍɛ ɖɛʋɛʟօքʍɛռt lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Residents Share COVID-19 Palliatives To The Poor by Eriokanmi: 4:02pm On Oct 24, 2020
it's their property, keep sharing please. Our politicians are wicked. I wonder why our useless government still call these kind-hearted people hoodlums. I guess they're the real thugs

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Residents Share COVID-19 Palliatives To The Poor by enemyofprogress: 4:03pm On Oct 24, 2020
Very good let’s take over the government and take care of ourselves by ourselves

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Residents Share COVID-19 Palliatives To The Poor by olus01(m): 4:03pm On Oct 24, 2020
sometimes there is sense in nonsense

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Residents Share COVID-19 Palliatives To The Poor by Eriokanmi: 4:03pm On Oct 24, 2020
slawormiir:
damnnn niggarrrr
The real niggarr is back

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Residents Share COVID-19 Palliatives To The Poor by Angelfrost(m): 4:04pm On Oct 24, 2020
enemyofprogress:
Very good let’s take over the government and take care of ourselves by ourselves

There is no government to begin with...

The failure of leadership in this nation is pathetic and saddening!!!

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Residents Share COVID-19 Palliatives To The Poor by thesolutions(m): 4:04pm On Oct 24, 2020
Oh
Re: Residents Share COVID-19 Palliatives To The Poor by friday2011(m): 4:04pm On Oct 24, 2020
LeitaP:
Exactly my point somewhere. These so called "hoodlums" are better Nigerians than many of the so called government officials

This particular ones you mean...

A lot of there counterparts in lagos expecially are looting privately owned business and carting away electronics and other household appliances.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Residents Share COVID-19 Palliatives To The Poor by tot(f): 4:04pm On Oct 24, 2020
1 indomie per person. Just look at the level of poverty in our society. This is just sad. Nigeria as a country has no business with poverty but for the greedy leaders.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Residents Share COVID-19 Palliatives To The Poor by Greatomotoy: 4:05pm On Oct 24, 2020
good
Re: Residents Share COVID-19 Palliatives To The Poor by simple250: 4:05pm On Oct 24, 2020
We are going somewhere....Nigeria will be great again but we need to bring down all our political oppressors we need the help of any of our security operatives to get this job done ...let's continue to pray for God to look inward and help us ...

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Residents Share COVID-19 Palliatives To The Poor by aleeyus(m): 4:06pm On Oct 24, 2020
Eriokanmi:
guy, where have you been?

no b real slowormir

7 Likes

Re: Residents Share COVID-19 Palliatives To The Poor by haybhi1(m): 4:06pm On Oct 24, 2020
They do these, yet they rob and loot people of their hard-earned stock in their shops, amid wailing.
Where exactly is their compassion lying, if not staging a bid to appear kind-hearted?

2 Likes

Re: Residents Share COVID-19 Palliatives To The Poor by tfash96(m): 4:06pm On Oct 24, 2020
They're better than those goats u guys call politicians

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Residents Share COVID-19 Palliatives To The Poor by Passionate888: 4:06pm On Oct 24, 2020
Nice one
Re: Residents Share COVID-19 Palliatives To The Poor by Mutemenot(m): 4:07pm On Oct 24, 2020
I support those that suggested Nigeria should ave a YouTube channel . We have different beings

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Residents Share COVID-19 Palliatives To The Poor by Eriokanmi: 4:07pm On Oct 24, 2020
aleeyus:

no b real slowormir
Hahaha. I don see the double ii in between cheesy. This one na impostor oo .Tnx

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Residents Share COVID-19 Palliatives To The Poor by olarent: 4:07pm On Oct 24, 2020
See love,politician we not live well in their endenvour.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Residents Share COVID-19 Palliatives To The Poor by crossfm: 4:08pm On Oct 24, 2020
What the government could not do,some youths with golden heart did.

If the opportunity is given to me to decide who will be the governor of that state,one of these guys would definitely be my choice.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Residents Share COVID-19 Palliatives To The Poor by femidly: 4:09pm On Oct 24, 2020
Damage control. It can't work. Get lost

1 Like

Re: Residents Share COVID-19 Palliatives To The Poor by jericco1(m): 4:09pm On Oct 24, 2020
The new trend now
Re: Residents Share COVID-19 Palliatives To The Poor by BruncleZuma: 4:09pm On Oct 24, 2020
grin grin grin grin
Re: Residents Share COVID-19 Palliatives To The Poor by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 24, 2020
hmm

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Residents Share COVID-19 Palliatives To The Poor by TruthinAction: 4:09pm On Oct 24, 2020
Never again shall we vote these set of selfish and heartless leaders into offices. They must be kicked out in Jesus name come 2023.

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kallamu Musa-Dikwa: 3 Northern Governors Created Boko Haram / Man Cries Over Garri Given To Him By APC (Video) / Alleged AIT Ban: The True Story From An AIT Staff, Lara Wise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.